Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. (15265 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jsp0: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
GlIalen:
yes please make sure you spend your last penny on her . It will her love more . Take her out for shopping. Buy expensive watches , perfume, shoes and clothes for her. Do this like have said... Thank me later undecided

u forget Bone straight hair smiley
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Icuib4cu: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=guobe post=127434739][/quote]

Na simple I asked you duh give me reverse psychology reply.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Icuib4cu: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
UptownVibes:
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..

They are not ready for that conversation bro, not just rich girls ladies with class.

Their dating poll nor pass, sales girls, receptionist, waitress, pos girls, sales attendant.

Fear nor go let them approach a working class lady. Never na to come naira land they bash woman dem sabi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Icuib4cu: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
adeoyekay:
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have ๐Ÿ sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree

Count your loses and move on bro, not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Icuib4cu: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
jsp0:

sending money and card for a girl wey no gree to date you,u need to be castrated for that

well simp should be in abundance for we wey we dey only oil their gf's toto

Why do you all see multiple sex partners as an accolade
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Thazard(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nicepoker:
Just pay acceptance fees first. grin Tell her to wait till march before you can resume proper.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by UptownVibes(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Icuib4cu:

They are not ready for that conversation bro, not just rich girls ladies with class.

Their dating poll nor pass, sales girls, receptionist, waitress, pos girls, sales attendant.

Fear nor go let them approach a working class lady. Never na to come naira land they bash woman dem sabi.
Walai. grin
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by adeoyekay(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Count your loses and move on bro, not worth it.

Thank you sir
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by terrezo2002(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have ๐Ÿ sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree
Hmmm. Youths!
Don't mean to judge you.
My advice is that you don't need all these boyfriend and girlfriend thing. It will end in sorrow if you are not careful. Love Jesus Christ with all your heart and when the time comes, He will direct the one who will truly love you whether you have anything to give or not. Immediately you see her, you will know she is your wife.
Seek first the kingdom of God and its righteousness and all these things will be given unto you. Trust me

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by fehintiola324: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2023
Thanks sirThanks sir...
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Amuroba: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees.lol
How do you'all survive with this mentality fr?
Personally, I don't even block 'em when It comes to billing. If I don't want to give, I'll just say "no" point-blank(zero excuse).
Probably, some may get upset,
block you, maybe later unblock you, it doesn't matter, point is let her understand that she isn't entitled to your money. Real ones will respect you.

3 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by KingDash09(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2023
Agreed
The way I hate poor girls eh
Met one on my street last night collect number this morning she called me saying she needed 30k for hair
That money I go use am buy alcohol me and my friends go drink am
UptownVibes:
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MrPOTUS: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am sorry for saying this I am 29 years old

I love this girl vet much I always get attracted to her I don't know what she did to me

I don't use to get attracted to a girl like that but she is the only one

The funniest part of it is that she is not beautiful, no front and back but perfect in doing make up

This is my Xmas gift to you bro:

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

U can start from d start, or skip thru d thread.

But I promise you something, if you're patient enough to go through this thread, before you get to d last thread, you'll be a rock.

King of girls!
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by UptownVibes(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2023
KingDash09:
Agreed
The way I hate poor girls eh
Met one on my street last night collect number this morning she called me saying she needed 30k for hair
That money I go use am buy alcohol me and my friends go drink am
Lol.. Poor girls aren't worth a wise man's time and energy. They are very entitled, lazy and never contended. You can give them everything, and they will still cheat on you.. That drink is better my gee,or you can just find any of those handicap persons and give the money..

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by KingDash09(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2023
Wise words from a wise man
Youโ€™ve earned my respectโœŠ
UptownVibes:
Lol.. Poor girls aren't worth a wise man's time and energy. They are very entitled, lazy and never contended. You can give them everything, and they will still cheat on you.. That drink is better my gee,or you can just find any of those handicap persons and give the money..

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Amuroba:
How do you'all survive with this mentality fr?
Personally, I don't even block 'em when It comes to billing. If I don't want to give, I'll just say "no" point-blank(zero excuse).
Probably, some may get upset,
block you, maybe later unblock you, it doesn't matter, point is let her understand that she isn't entitled to your money. Real ones will respect you.

True

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by finallybusy: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
I date women not girls.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by femi4: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.
If she is not the hungry type, you are safe

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by tollyboy5(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Odogu I hail.

If this particular babe agree i go marry am grin
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by theophorus(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na those Obodo Oyinbo people wen come Christmas.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by aimsbaba(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na the girl prayer accept be that na. Your eyes go peel
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by tollyboy5(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
femi4:
If she is not the hungry type, you are safe
Walai this babe is a rare gem. But she nor gree
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Jamie1000: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
If she agrees... e mean say Xmas knack don sure...lol
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by iamtardey: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
angry
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by femi4: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

She's not just into you....free her
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by iamtardey: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

see this one dey hypeโ€ฆ rare gem my foot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by iamtardey: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
aimsbaba:
Na the girl prayer accept be that na. Your eyes go peel
oju e a bo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MrBroke(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2023
Then she agrees. Wtf
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Usmanovic95(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Send this to her

"I'm happy you accepted to date me. I would love to take you out for Xmas and pay your bills as you have requested but I will need something too"

She will be like "what's that?"

Tell her you want to have sex instantly.
If she turns you down, turn down her billing format and end the relationship. Look somewhere else instantly.
If she says Ok. Fvck her and lock up. Avoid her and reunite with her after Xmas.

That's how to beat olosho at her game.

Baba sex is overrated, Bleep means nothing to ladies. Giving him sex might actually be sacrificing her pawn to get a bigger piece.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Then you just added one wahala for yourself, just dey roll with her till after Xmas then hit the nail on the head cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by treatise: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.
I'd just say "testing testing the microphone " grin
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by tollyboy5(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
femi4:
She's not just into you....free her
ahba! i don free am as quick as possible.
But she dey keep in touch as friend. na small pikin dey do am as i take reason am. She's 23.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Girl Is A Wanted Fraudster / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics) / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.