Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. (15217 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Talimyate: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
hmmmm. Agriculture should be compulsory in this country. na pesin wey chop de speak grammar.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
So She no get family
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by insabarnur(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
THERE'S NO SPECIFIC SEASON FOR FINDING LOVE....EVEN IN WAR TORN ZONES, REFUGEE CAMPS, IDP CAMPS LET ALONE FREE PEOPLE WALKING THE STRRET..

TOAST HER BRO!!!I DEY YOUR BACK...

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jeromestarks: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
Abrahamweb:

This is the way
(This is the way)
This is the way.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Cubalabloo(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
I tried one on Facebook today. She accepted after the initial gragra. The next thing I saw was, market bad today. I made no sells. If u don't send me something, I will starve this evening.

Na so I take Waka.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Sunijacks(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
If she want Christmas cloths make she meet her papa.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by lordnkem000(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am not weakling I prefer to send money to a guy in need than a girl because they will take you as a fool

I did it out of love I cannot resist her request
Anytime I am chatting with her my penis always rise I don't use to get move with any girl. At times I wonder if she is using jazx on me
Abeg who's this guy sef? I swear this generation of men tire me o
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Godsonkemz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
If she agrees, we hit the ground running so long as she has character and values.
But she only wants Christmas clothes and wig, then I'll show her the exit door that leads to the dad.

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MSN1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.
Is ONLY low life Niggas dat tink dat way.

Wen relationship turn to moni affair.

I toasted a girl yesterday and she accepted but she gave me coded rules, cos she gat a guy 4 area.

I later told her to 4get it because; Nigga don stop to follow women protocols.

--I just lost such a nice swit built and curves, wen harmattan dey finish me daily; NA WA!----

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
MSN1:

Is ONLY low life Niggas dat tink dat way.

Wen relationship turn to moni affair.

I toasted a girl yesterday and she accepted but she gave me coded rules, cos she gat a guy 4 area.

--I just lost such a nice swit built and curves, wen
harmattan dey finish me daily; NA WA!----
Lol bad guy .Toasted a girl yesterday and she agree that same yesterday. Watin you put for mouth.abeg de cut soap for your gees.lol
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
Cubalabloo:
I tried one on Facebook today. She accepted after the initial gragra. The next thing I saw was, market bad today. I made no sells. If u don't send me something, I will starve this evening.

Na so I take Waka.
Lol so fast.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MSN1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.
Is ONLY low thinking Niggas dat tink dat way, this is d BEST time to chyke babes sef, d cold na somtin else, Guy man can no longer can with steady loneliness and cold.

Wen relationship turn to moni affair?.
A lot of guys think dis way because; They lack balls to scoop babes, rather; they use material tins and promises to attract dem.

I chyked a girl yesterday and she accepted but she gave me coded rules, cos she gat a guy 4 area.

--I just lost such a nice swit built and curves, wen harmattan dey finish me daily; NA WA!----
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MSN1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Lol bad guy .Toasted a girl yesterday and she agree that same yesterday. Watin you put for mouth.abeg de cut soap for your gees.lol
lol.
Bro. na straight to d point i de do and it has been working 4 me for years now

If i meet u, i tell u wetin i need u 4, if u gree, we roll but if u fumble, i move instantly!.

The era of coming close to girls, spending to impress her, bla bla bla, NA BIG TURN OFF AND A WAY CHIKS ARE ALREDY BORED WITH.

Meet her, tell her instantly, she wud tink u are crazy or not serious at first because, dats not d usual process but if u later move on and she have interest; ONLY HER GO GIVE U FULL GREENLIGHT!.

It takes few minutes 4 a girl to decide if u will get to d promise land or not, na a lot of guys still dey use d wrong code dey make girls feel fly.

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
MSN1:

lol.
Bro. na straight to d point i de do and it has been working 4 me for years now

If i meet u, i tell u wetin i need u 4, if u gree, we roll but if u fumble, i move instantly!.

The era of coming close to girls, spending to impress her, bla bla bla, NA BIG TURN OFF AND A WAY CHIKS ARE ALREDY BORED WITH.

Meet her, tell her instantly, she wud tink u are crazy or not serious at first because, dats not d usual process but if u later move on and she have interest; ONLY HER GO GIVE U FULL GREENLIGHT!.

It takes few minutes 4 a girl to decide if u will get to d promise land or not, na a lot of guys still dey use d wrong code dey make girls feel fly.
Lol u strong o
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by gaskiyamagana: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
So? What's the big deal in that?
There is big deal if you are really interested in her. Even, without asking you, you will give her anything for Christmas?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MSN1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Lol u strong o
Only d strong gets to d promise land,
Soft guys gets procrastination or at most, kisses and hugs, Y dey spend foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
MSN1:

Only d strong gets to d promise land,
Soft guys gets procrastination or at most, kisses and hugs.
So true.Bad guys get the best girls especially yahoo guys as they have money to throw around.
Go to hotels all booked with yahoo guys and their pretty girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
shagasha:
No be to gree for mouth alone. Two weeks is enuf for her to gree & show commitment before we talk about Christmas
Sure
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Chassy03: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
Still licking my paw...this wan exhausted me with billing and na only once I nack ..she con still infect me with STD JOIN

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by femi4: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

ahba! i don free am as quick as possible.
But she dey keep in touch as friend. na small pikin dey do am as i take reason am. She's 23.
Tell her that it won't work. You can't be friendzone or be her bestie.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

There is big deal if you are really interested in her. Even, without asking you, you will give her anything for Christmas?

Responsible giving is life. Normally life na give and take.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by sslcrypt: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree

You are a weak man for even bringing this crap up. Why would you even respond to someone that have blanked you since April? APRIL FOR CHRIST SAKE.

YOU NEED SLAP TO RESET YOUR BRAIN SERIOUSLY 😠

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am sorry for saying this I am 29 years old

I love this girl vet much I always get attracted to her I don't know what she did to me

I don't use to get attracted to a girl like that but she is the only one

The funniest part of it is that she is not beautiful, no front and back but perfect in doing make up
you need some lessons from me because you mumu
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Lookingback: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2023
adeoyekay:
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree
How old are you?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 5:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Chassy03:
Still licking my paw...this wan exhausted me with billing and na only once I nack ..she con still infect me with STD JOIN
Ah so sorry
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by overdrive(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2023
Chassy03:
Still licking my paw...this wan exhauste ;d me with billing and na only once I nack ..she con still infect me with STD JOIN

Condom break abi u na Nigga raw Nwanne
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jattopeter(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2023
This guy sounded as dump guy , will he ready to hear your advise?
jeromestarks:

Send this to her

"I'm happy you accepted to date me. I would love to take you out for Xmas and pay your bills as you have requested but I will need something too"

She will be like "what's that?"

Tell her you want to have sex instantly.
If she turns you down, turn down her billing format and end the relationship. Look somewhere else instantly.
If she says Ok. Fvck her and lock up. Avoid her and reunite with her after Xmas.

That's how to beat olosho at her game.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Silentgroper(m): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..
Anybody knows where i fit find rich girls for this ibadan ...

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by jeromestarks: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
jattopeter:
This guy sounded as dump guy , will he ready to hear your advise?
I personally think he is possessed by stu.pidity.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by holicupp(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
My case is different cause it seems they are the ones toasting me
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Rathoreng(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
maybe na that be your first love assignment. Gn check youtube 4 GreatO the guy is a relationship xpert. Dare not to be a simp in amidst of a naija gal. So that you can live healthier . [quote author=adeoyekay post=127435312]Sir please I need your advice

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Chassy03: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Raw like nigga raw , if I use condoms I no dey quick cum ni
overdrive:

Condom break abi u na Nigga raw Nwanne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Pandoro Seed Here.. / I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men / A Cute Ghanian Model Goes Nude For Camera (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.