Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. (15256 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Chassy03: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
guobe:

Ah so sorry
....thanks I have cured myself, waiting patiently for another pussy to bang

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by spencekat(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chassy03:
Be using CD if you can't abstain.The aftermath of raw sex doesn't worth it.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Obarofrederick(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am not weakling I prefer to send money to a guy in need than a girl because they will take you as a fool

I did it out of love I cannot resist her request
Anytime I am chatting with her my penis always rise I don't use to get move with any girl. At times I wonder if she is using jazx on me
This guy sef
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Chassy03:
Lol take am easy o
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by guobe: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2023
spencekat:
Be using CD if you can't abstain.The aftermath of raw sex doesn't worth it.
They will say it is not sweet using CD but the consequences can be devastating.
Imagine if he had contacted HIV instead of gonorrhoea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Dotmanq: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2023
Who does that?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by KingDash09(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Bros i don block the number tay tay
LoveJesus87:
u didn't block her number?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun, When Is It Happening? / HOUSE FOR SALE.... ASKING PRICE 10-50M / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.