Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. (15269 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by cedricksly: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na broke men dey think this nonsense. And Y'all Should Stop asking hungry girls out.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
Thanks sir
They are using you to catch cruise. Just do your thing. Even if she is being clever, there's no harm in finding out by yourself at least you can be sure you took a bold step.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Nicoddemus(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Just pay acceptance fees first. grin Tell her to wait till march before you can resume proper.

angry grin grin
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Sleekfingers: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.

No be only toasting, Is she a bread?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by ElliotP: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
God bless you, na now I know why my subconscious dey tell me to give babes space for the now

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
UptownVibes:
Yes o.. Guys should learn to go for rich girls.. Poor girls are always after your hard earned money.. And na them cheat pass.. They are never contended with what they have..
as sad as it sounds...
It's actually uncomfortably true....they are not safe to date

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
jsp0:

sending money and card for a girl wey no gree to date you,u need to be castrated for that

well simp should be in abundance for we wey we dey only oil their gf's toto
lol
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by lomprico(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:
Some men are taking risk sha.Two week to Xmas you are toasting a girl. What if she agrees. lol

Copied.

You go knack!
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by todugo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
Na to smash her and dumb her. What else is she bringing to the table?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
Hmm
pls don't mind d guy jare

Just play along with the girl for now....u will see her real intentions...when she begins to ask for money or Christmas gifts or things like dat, just tell her u don't have money for now that ur customers are owing you that she should bear with you....

If she came to play u, she will go by herself but if she has a thing for u, she would stay

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by LoveJesus87(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2023
KingDash09:
Agreed
The way I hate poor girls eh
Met one on my street last night collect number this morning she called me saying she needed 30k for hair
That money I go use am buy alcohol me and my friends go drink am
u didn't block her number?
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by todugo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
KingDash09:
Agreed
The way I hate poor girls eh
Met one on my street last night collect number this morning she called me saying she needed 30k for hair
That money I go use am buy alcohol me and my friends go drink am
Just call her and give her one hotel location to meet you and smash her. After the doings, leave her for that hotel and block her call. grin
No give her shishi....
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Abrahamweb(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
Sir please I need your advice

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree
Ahhhhhhh,Boss.
Maybe the boyfriend don serve her breakfast or put the relationship in hibernation till January.
So she need new blood for this Xmas.
Put the love on hibernation till January,you have already traveled for Xmas holiday.
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Abrahamweb(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Send this to her

"I'm happy you accepted to date me. I would love to take you out for Xmas and pay your bills as you have requested but I will need something too"

She will be like "what's that?"

Tell her you want to have sex instantly.
If she turns you down, turn down her billing format and end the relationship. Look somewhere else instantly.
If she says Ok. Fvck her and lock up. Avoid her and reunite with her after Xmas.

That's how to beat olosho at her game.
This is the way
(This is the way)
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Xpol: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
Last last I go still pass. Confirm and correct guy doesn't fall in love to that extent.

If I dey toast a girl I dey first clear am say my x love money too much and that's why I leave her, I need a girl that will truly love me and not because of money.

If you toast a Nigeria girl like this and she gree for you, don't panic she go dey shame small small to ask you money but if na Ghana girl "dey play" be your name.

Na only the first beauty girl wey easily gree for me for secondary school then gave me sleepless night. E no dey happen again coz heart don turn to stone.

If you gree you, welcome to my world, if you no gree byebye.

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Chrislaws: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Then i will see her next year cool
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by spencekat(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Amuroba:
How do you'all survive with this mentality fr?
Personally, I don't even block 'em when It comes to billing. If I don't want to give, I'll just say "no" point-blank(zero excuse).
Probably, some may get upset,
block you, maybe later unblock you, it doesn't matter, point is let her understand that she isn't entitled to your money. Real ones will respect you.

Good one!
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by abobote: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2023
Some of us can toast girl any time, we can have her and still break up before Xmas
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by gzones(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
GlIalen:
yes please make sure you spend your last penny on her . It will make her love u more . Take her out for shopping. Buy expensive watches , perfume, shoes and clothes for her. Do this like I have said... Thank me later undecided

angry grin grin
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by spencekat(m): 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
GlIalen:
yes please make sure you spend your last penny on her . It will make her love u more . Take her out for shopping. Buy expensive watches , perfume, shoes and clothes for her. Do this like I have said... Thank me later undecided
Chai!
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Jewessgratitud3: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
LoL... Funny generation. Na now real men dey pick wife. Dey there.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Omoawoke: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
So? What's the big deal in that?

Some boys here are 17.
Don’t take it too hard

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Lightman300(m): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
What's Xmas?
It is Christmas: festival to mark Jesus Christ's birth.
Therefore, it's called Christmas; not Xmas.
Is that lucid enough?
Ok.
Good!
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MrJames007: 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Copied.
What's with Xmas? undecided
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Miravik900(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:

I have been toasting this girl right from April but she didn't gree. The funniest part of it is that she messaged me yesterday and called me babe that we get talk. The conclusion of the whole thing is that she has agreed with me but your topic now make me to Reason now if she has an ulterior motive because the first time she requested from me is how to make her happy during Christmas by taking out for picnic and pay all her bills

Does she have true love for me . I can't lie I have 🐝 sending card and money to her just to please before but she no gree

Chai finished man I pity you dummy

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by tnerro1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Abeg leave this shaking table alone oo, how e take concern you self😁

I Dey on one kemi babe now ( yoruba girls can get soft ass) and I don flash her my manifesto on wetin she go enjoy if she gree, but like Nigeria politicians, I no go fulfill all the promises after she gree😁😁😁😁

Na politicians teach me this style 😁

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Adakintroy: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
UptownVibes:
The message is for those toasting poor girls.. Guys should learn to date rich girls only.. Avoid poor girls at all cost..

Poor girls are vampires and cheats..

What makes you think a rich girl will want you and not a richer guy?.
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by MrPaul2: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:

As her ATM, she decided to visit the stand since the one that has been oiling the pu*** has gone on strike for one month.
Ensure you shine that πŸ‘  very well tonight when you will be holding meeting with her on how the going will go, else you will create another thread for your second book of lamentation
Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by UptownVibes(m): 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Adakintroy:

What makes you think a rich girl will want you and not a richer guy?.
That's her business, as long as I don't go dating a church rat, who sees relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme for herself and family..

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Natbrowny: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
guobe:

Copied.

Are u toasting her with ur mindset set at her rejecting you

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by Emmaskill(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
adeoyekay:
I am not weakling I prefer to send money to a guy in need than a girl because they will take you as a fool

I did it out of love I cannot resist her request
Anytime I am chatting with her my penis always rise I don't use to get move with any girl. At times I wonder if she is using jazx on me
Unable to resist her request makes a weakling young man. Understand the meaning of weakling and know peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. by AncientAlien(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
My "OH MY GOD" is in capital letters pls. 90% certainty of acceptance sure die. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size / Remembering The Muliro Gardens - Kenya Notorious Sex Garden (18+ Pictures) / Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.