Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? (2593 Views)

Beer Or Coca-cola Choose One(photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Jestin: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kooldon:

Blessed is the man who shall drink from my fanta and yet its not you.
Hahahaha That thing can pain Hahaha
Hiss…We don drink Fanta tire. From Nigeria to UK to Holland to Paris go South Africa. Southy Fanta seems to be the best so far . I really need to visit that country again soon 😝
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Waffarianman(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2023
Slim hips black Fanta
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by ElliotP: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
I enter here innocently thinking about my love for fanta only for una to remind me say na coke man I be
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by rickleye: 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Dude that’s a tough one. Choices Choices Choices.
I’ll take Coke as I can see the face and Coke .
Fanta could turn around and have no frontal
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Silentgroper(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2023
sulakishop:
Zobo. It's more natural and harmless
isn't it sugar filled too
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by saintbillion(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2023
ElliotP:
I enter here innocently thinking about my love for fanta only for una to remind me say na coke man I be
Lol.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by sulakishop(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sugar is glucose. The body needs glucose

Silentgroper:
isn't it sugar filled too
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Silentgroper(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
sulakishop:
Sugar is glucose. The body needs glucose

so how's it any different from drinking fanta and coke
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by sulakishop(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Natural is different from artificially processed.

Silentgroper:
so how's it any different from drinking fanta and coke
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by Silentgroper(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
sulakishop:
Natural is different from artificially processed.

The end product is all that matters ..

The body doesn't care if it's natural or not ... It only understands one language .. the effect of the substance..
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer? Fanta Or Coca-cola? by sulakishop(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
I hear, I no go school

Silentgroper:
The end product is all that matters ..

The body doesn't care if it's natural or not ... It only understands one language .. the effect of the substance..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup Girls In Asaba. / Men: Would You Tell Your Lady How Much You Earn Or Are Worth? / Kissing Tips + Others For U This Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.