Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home (4444 Views)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

We see ur gender and ur gimmicks...all na strategy......when there is a house u didn't work for to claim ..u quickly call the police....everything confrontation now becomes toxic and life threatening.... Na who mumu dey carry una put for house...

Perhaps you need to carefully consider the values of the person you marry so you don't marry someone who is only after your house.

Also, try and be worth more than a house you might be married for, like be a caring loving husband.

4 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by advanceDNA: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
budaatum:

Perhaps you need to carefully consider the values of the person you marry so you don't marry someone who is only after your house.

Also, try and be worth more than a house you might be married for, like be a caring loving husband.

Lol ...As usual.... the thieving, greedy, betraying -woman is not to be blamed ....it's the man that should be blamed for not being more than a house...after spending a over two decades with her....

How you women develop the skill of dodging blame is irritatingly impressive ....... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fools will keep on helping these things .

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Kobicove(m): 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
The UK happened to him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol ...As usual.... the thieving, greedy, woman,betraying woman is not to be blamed ....it's the man that should be blamed for not being more than a house...after spending a over two decades with her....

How you women develop the skill of dodging blame is irritatingly impressive ....... grin grin

Please be reminded that if there's a mortgage on our house and I have children for you, you'd be made to continue paying the mortgage for a house you can not live in.

Be a nice proper husband and I promise not to betray you, but if you choose to be a pig I deserve whatever I take from you plus some.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
Kobicove:
The UK happened to him!

He japad, lol, but with his backward mentality.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Seriously, I want to feel compassion for you men, but its hard to feel compassion for pigs who's only redeeming point is the house.

How about being a valuable loving husband that I'd rather not live in the house without?

Try harder! You can.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by advanceDNA: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

Please be reminded that if there's a mortgage on our house and I have children for you, you'd be made to continue paying the mortgage for a house you can not live in.

Be a nice proper husband and I promise not to betray you, but if you choose to be a pig I deserve whatever I take from you plus some.

grin grin grin .....Madam....Uve always been greedy and a betrayal all along and wanted it all to urself because u are too lazy to get yours..marriage has always been transactional to you and a means to an end....
there's no need hiding behind "I made u do it" ........ Good husband or no good husband .. ur greed and betrayal behavior will always show ...

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Mentholated: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:
Seriously, I want to feel compassion for you men, but its hard to feel compassion for pigs who's only redeeming point is the house.

How about being a valuable loving husband that I'd rather not live in the house without?

Try harder! You can.

I understand your position but the reality in life is that we are all insatiable and there will always be someone somewhere that is better than us in certain aspects of our lives. You can be the best loving husband in the UK yet your wife will simply get bored of you and want something new.

Kicking the man out of the house means she gets to live there with the kids and also have the freedom and a "good reason" to explore life in multiple directions. In most cases, it has little or nothing to do with the man. Of course she has her reasons like the man is this and that but no one is perfect.

For example lets say she had a mind blowing sexual experience with a much younger colleague, she will attach emotions to the act and her husband will start disgusting her sexually. The disrespect starts and she will start complaining of all the imperfections in her husband ( he is human) that she has been tolerating while waiting for the next opportunity to meet her colleague. Things will eventually escalate at home and he will be kicked out.

If you ask her what happened, she will tell you that the man did this and that but watch her life once the man is out of the picture, you will see that his replacement was in the picture all the while.

As for the man, he should stop all these hopeless act, get a lawyer and fight for his right. After 23 yrs, he is most likely a citizen. He should forget emotions and negotiate.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2023
Men are so needy they get themselves into unnecessary troubles. What do you intimately need a woman for, asides sex?
I don't see why I'd want to have a wife or girlfriend or anything like that. Humans aren't infallible. Can't have so much trust in anyone to voluntarily put myself in a position where I'm super vulnerable to them, not when it's avoidable.
So you get yourselves entangled in these stupid social constructs bound by laws that don't remotely help you, and when she eventually manifests her imperfections, because she surely will, you're provoked to do stupid emotional shi that gets you in trouble and risk all of your livelihood and gains, but you could have avoided all of that in the first place? No?!
So why do you have to go put yourself in that mess? !

Anything beyond friendship, FWB or a one-night stand is not for me. Never been emotionally needy, never will be. I got family and they're enough.

5 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Mentholated: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2023
ReluctantAdult:
Men are so needy they get themselves into unnecessary troubles. What do you need a woman for, asides sex?
I don't see why I'd want to have a wife or girlfriend or anything like that. Humans aren't infallible. Can't have so much trust in anyone to voluntarily put myself in a position where I'm super vulnerable to them, not when it's avoidable.
So when she eventually manifests her imperfections, because she surely will, you're provoked to do stupid emotional shi that gets you in trouble and risk all of your livelihood and gains but you could have avoided all of that in the first place? No?!
So why do you have to go put yourself in that mess? !

Anything beyond friendship, FWB or a one-night stand is not for me. Never been emotionally needy, never will be. I got family and they're enough.

Personally I see no issue with being in a committed relationship with someone but you have to apply knowledge (I consider it as one of life s necessary experience whether it ends well or not). If you watch this video, you can deduce the following

1. The man has nothing in Nigeria.
2. The man brought not only the wife to the UK but her family member too.
3. The man is about to complete his mortgage.

Perfect timing for the lady. Imagine a different scenario where the man got to know his woman on time and does the following

1. Keep investing all his savings in Nigeria
2. Refuse to spend HIS money to bring anybody over
3. Keep staying in a rented apartment (no mortgage) or insist that both names will be on the mortgage and payment will be 50 -50.
4. Limit his family size on time.

He might still be kicked out though but in that case, there won't be any video of this kind.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

UK, for one, is stylishly planning to stop anyone from bringing over partners over, and have opened the doors to women who more do nursing and social care than men, so I guess it's the men can now stay where they are.

U definitely are a misandrist.... u hate men...

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:37am On Dec 13, 2023
Mentholated:

Personally I see no issue with being in a committed relationship with someone but you have to apply knowledge (I consider it as one of life s necessary experience whether it ends well or not). If you watch this video, you can deduce the following

1. The man has nothing in Nigeria.
2. The man brought not only the wife to the UK but her family member too.
3. The man is about to complete his mortgage.

Perfect timing for the lady. Imagine a different scenario where the man got to know his woman on time and does the following

1. Keep investing all his savings in Nigeria
2. Refuse to spend HIS money to bring anybody over
3. Keep staying in a rented apartment (no mortgage) or insist that both names will be on the mortgage and payment will be 50 -50.
4. Limit his family size on time.

He might still be kicked out though but in that case, there won't be any video of this kind.
Well, if I have to work and sweat in this world to get something or attain a certain level, then I'm paranoid enough to know not to risk all of my achievements on the uncertainty of a 'committed relationship' bound by laws that would wreck me when shit goes south.

You have to protect yourself and what's yours at all times. You won't be having it forever, so all you can do is to hand it over to who you want to, not lose it all to some manipulative crook just because you're emotionally vulnerable and blindsided.

I understand your point of having both if you play your cards right but, that's too much stress for one short lifetime. I'd rather avoid the avoidables and chill in peace.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Mentholated: 1:47am On Dec 13, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Well, if I have to work and sweat in this world to get something or attain a certain level, then I'm paranoid enough to know not to risk all of my achievements on the uncertainty of a 'committed relationship' bound by laws that would wreck me when shit goes south.

You have to protect yourself and what's yours at all times. You won't be having it forever, so all you can do is to hand it over to who you want to, not lose it all to some manipulative crook just because you're emotionally vulnerable and blindsided.

grin grin nice submission except the manipulative crook part. There are millions of men worldwide whose lives changed for the better after marriage. It still boils down to knowing where to look and when to run.

I agree with you though. Generally the demerits of a modern marriage are more than the merits for a man. If you can, avoid it, if you cannot marry and learn your lessons.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2023
Mentholated:

grin grin nice submission except the manipulative crook part. There are millions of men worldwide whose lives changed for the better after marriage. It still boils down to knowing where to look and when to run.
Well, on that note, you have to look real hard and run real fast because people's desperation and greed nowadays is something else o grin grin
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Mentholated: 1:59am On Dec 13, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Well, on that note, you have to look real hard and run real fast because people's desperation and greed nowadays is something else o grin grin

If you look real hard, you will be on the run all the time grin grin.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ReluctantAdult(m): 2:02am On Dec 13, 2023
Mentholated:

If you look real hard, you will be on the run all the time grin grin.
No be lie grin grin
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by NwaliE01: 3:11am On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry, but if you wickedly beat me I will call police on you, and hopefully they'd arrest you and ask you to go live elsewhere for my protection, since this is not Nigeria where men can do whatever they want with impunity.

Men should learn to not be pigs.

You're not different from the woman in this context. There are so many ways to resolve family issues without splitting the home.
May No man ever take someone like you abroad. From your response, a man doesn't even need to beat you for you to throw him out of the house. When you feel you're no longer advantaged, you also throw him out.
I have been married for over 7 years now. I have never beat or even slap my wife because it's not in my nature to do so.
I can remember one day my wife ceased my car keys that I shouldn't go to work because I told her I wasn't in the mood for sex. I actually had so many issues in the office at the time. She slapped me, accused me of sleeping around and all that.
Did I call the police? NO!
For the sake of the family, i beared the pain and shame. I had to call her father to intervene before she allowed me to have my keys.
There are so many diplomatic ways to solve family differences and here you are, already calling some men pigs and suggests that you invite the police if he hit you.
Is it because men bottle up abuses in their marriage so as not to be perceived wick?
Most of you in our generation have lost family value.
You have lost insight and virtue.
You're only concern about your personal gains and not the family gains.
Well, hence you have rubber to satisfy you, go ahead and split your marriages. The wickedness we are sowing today, we shall surely reap tomorrow.
Let me rest here..i have alot to say though.

I love families so darely. I can't survive without my family.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 4:02am On Dec 13, 2023
NwaliE01:
You're not different from the woman in this context. There are so many ways to resolve family issues without splitting the home.
I agree that there are many ways to resolve family issues without splitting the home. One way is for the man to not be a pig.

NwaliE01:
May No man ever take someone like you abroad. From your response, a man doesn't even need to beat you for you to throw him out of the house. When you feel you're no longer advantaged, you also throw him out.
You are very welcome to think I am that shallow. Unfortunately for you, I'm not the sort to wait for a man to take me abroad because my parents educated me well enough for me to be able to take myself wherever I want to go.

NwaliE01:
I have been married for over 7 years now. I have never beat or even slap my wife because it's not in my nature to do so.
So, you are not a pig and I'm very delighted to hear that. I'm certain your wife is delighted she married you, since you're unlikely to treat her in such a way that she gets you kicked out of the house.

NwaliE01:
For the sake of the family, i beared the pain and shame. I had to call her father to intervene before she allowed me to have my keys.
Now, here's a man, and not a pig. A pig would beat her, and if she happened to be in UK, she might call police on you.

Now, teach the pigs to be men and not treat their wife like a punching bag so they too can live happily with their families please.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 4:06am On Dec 13, 2023
Mentholated:

I understand your position but the reality in life is that we are all insatiable and there will always be someone somewhere that is better than us in certain aspects of our lives. You can be the best loving husband in the UK yet your wife will simply get bored of you and want something new.

I'm afraid I'm not bothering to read past the above.

We are not all insatiable. And a wife who gets bored of her husband should not be married, and if you do marry her, you needn't do anything to get kicked out of your home.

Perhaps learn from NwaliE01 above.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 4:11am On Dec 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin .....Madam....Uve always been greedy and a betrayal all along and wanted it all to urself because u are too lazy to get yours..marriage has always been transactional to you and a means to an end....
there's no need hiding behind "I made u do it" ........ Good husband or no good husband .. ur greed and betrayal behavior will always show ...
You sound like the male version of the below, and should not bother marrying a woman and should perhaps consider marrying a man. Same sex marriage is allowed in UK.

Beverlyjean:

U definitely are a misandrist.... u hate men...
As for you, Beverly, I hope you don't love men so much and love yourself enough that you are not willing to be some pig's punching bag.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

You sound like the male version of the below, and should not bother marrying a woman and should perhaps consider marrying a man. Same sex marriage is allowed in UK.

As for you, Beverly, I hope you don't love men so much and love yourself enough that you are not willing to be some pig's punching bag.

U are definitely a misandrist and should be avoided at all cost
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Badmashii(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

I understand your point of having both if you play your cards right but, that's too much stress for one short lifetime. I'd rather avoid the avoidables and chill in peace.

Boss i swear i love you no homo! I like your way of reasoning and thinking. I was really impressed by your inputs that i just had to comment.

I always believe that " YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY,BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY ".

Any simp idiots that wants to ruin himself should go ahead.
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2023
Badmashii:

Boss i swear i love you no homo! I like your way of reasoning and thinking. I was really impressed by your inputs that i just had to comment.

I always believe that " YOU CAN IGNORE REALITY,BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE THE CONSEQUENCES OF IGNORING REALITY ".

Any simp idiots that wants to ruin himself should go ahead.

Thanks man. Only the enlightened ones recognize enlightenment, so I appreciate you too bro.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U are definitely a misandrist and should be avoided at all cost

Pigs, please heed the advice of BeverlyJean and avoid buda at all cost, because buda will not only kick you out of your house, but likely cut off your diq on your way out too.

As for you decent men out there, may you and your lovely families continue to grow and prosper and produce decent kids in your kind.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

Sorry, but if you wickedly beat me I will call police on you, and hopefully they'd arrest you and ask you to go live elsewhere for my protection, since this is not Nigeria where men can do whatever they want with impunity.

Men should learn to not be pigs.

No men should learn not to bring you over. Shekina
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Even beating someone to the point of death, lmaoo?

Abeg, abeg, abeg.

Just as y'all are fond of saying, 'I will wait to hear from the other side.' You guys are not waiting to find out what he did, but you're already jumping into conclusion. Would it kill you to at least find out what happened before the wife did something like that?

Nope. Prejudice will not let you see road.
there's nothing to warrants her to take all he has. You women are demonic sometimes. Why can't she leave.. its stories like these that's making guys more reluctant to wife you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:

No men should learn not to bring you over. Shekina

I don't need men to bring me over anywhere. My parents brought me up well enough for me to be able to take myself wherever I want to go.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by Beverlyjean(f): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

Pigs, please heed the advice of BeverlyJean and avoid buda at all cost, because buda will not only kick you out of your house, but likely cut off your diq on your way out too.

As for you decent men out there, may you and your lovely families continue to grow and prosper and produce decent kids in your kind.

So , u are saying ur father is also a pig??
Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by revolt(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

how about you remain a single lady n I remain single. You dumb nigerian feminists don't know what you're brining on nigerian ladies. The west here has women looking for partners n winning men don't wanna wife them anymore you dummies are busy towing their path.. incase you all don't know....men do not naturally wanna get married.. we do it to mke yall happy.. afterall the sacrifice we make as husbands we still die alone and unappreciated. So keep it up my dear

1 Like

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

So , u are saying ur father is also a pig??

I guess that's where my standards come from. If my father had been beating my mother, I too might be here accepting low standards and defending pigs here like you are, Beverly.

Thankfully, my father was a decent man who treated my mother with respect and brought up his daughters to deserve to be respected too and not to marry pigs.

Re: UK Based Man In Tears After Wife Report Him To Police & Threw Him Out His Home by budaatum: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
revolt:
how about you remain a single lady n I remain single.

Why should I remain single when I can very easily find myself a decent man to be a couple with? Not all men are pigs you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. / Before You Date Anyone In Nigeria And Abroad, Read This Article / Ladies! Have You Ever Had The Boldness To Take This Step?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.