Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today (16348 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Tamires: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Proudlyngwa:
lipsrsealed

I have been reading a lot of bullshit on naira land recently.

But this crops the Cream abi creams the crop.

What manner of fuckery is this.

Naija girls that are use..ss

Useless like your mother and your sister

It's very obvious that you are depressed and broke

Stupid black man with black brain

All of them.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Spits
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Justiceleague1: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Muchado about bird brains grin
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by TheBlueDiamond(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
The moral decadence boils down to bad, inappropriate and improper upbringing.

If a girl is brought up rightly, she can't be easily influenced.

Not ruling out the factors you pointed out though.

Also, Whether or not a girl is well brought up morally, and it's connection to moral decency, boils down to choice. Well brought'up girls has been seen turned wayward due to choice and influence. Some remained being morally upright not because of lack of influence, buhh they chose to remain so.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Swaelyf(f): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hopefully you'd get your turn to be a parent better work hard so they dont call you yahoo father or olosho mother, you think its easy to train kids in this internet age. Just pray
VinnyBaba:

No, Blame your GENDER.

We have WEAK mothers currently. Many of them are Ex Oloshos. sad undecided

Hence they can't bring up Their Young Daughters well. sad

That's why you see many 12,13 years old wearing Skimpy and Revealing clothes for Outing,
Which they bought when they followed their Mothers to the market and she didn't see anything wrong with them undecided
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by realsportclub7: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I lie? Prove me wrong na.
Will a wise man intentionally become foolish because the world adore foolish men?

If he does, that's because he was never wise.
A slut is a slut because she's a slut.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by bentenny(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
“You made me do this” are the words of someone who can’t take responsibility for their actions

Maturity demands everyone take responsibility for their actions.
Exactly!
It's been known that most women are hardly accountable!
Even if you catch a lady red handed collecting a D,she will still give you a 100 reasons why she did that!

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by bentenny(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
KORLAR:

Cheap excuse for ashewo work.

Men too should say women caused them to go into ritualism and armed robbery because women love money.

Who thief dey hin eyes no fit see any other thing.
Nice one!
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.

No wahala. Life will surely teach everybody sense. Keep blaming men. Since you feel men are complaining yet they are the cause, keep blaming men. Eventually, sense shall come to all, one way or the other.
Men will indeed seem to like being with the sluts. They will encourage sluts to be more slutty. "Since the sluts refuse to have sense of life for themselves, let's help them destroy their destinies for our entertainment". Then eventually, when the men need to have real serious dealings with the opposite gender, please also tell me they will choose the sluts.
I remember that wedding reception that trended. The other girls were being vain and received very little from the men that were encouraging them. But hanty that had sense of life received more than what she could have asked for from the same men. Why? Because all men know the truth.
So keep blaming men. At the end of the day, we shall see who has more to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by johnog4sure: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.
Babe you dont understand men because u are not a man. When we want to fuk we go for slutty warns, when we want to invest money and time we go for decent ones, it has always been like that since ages
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Chetas81(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
victorclean:
Gbam
LOBATAN shocked
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Chetas81(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oooooh is no longer hunger, NIGERIAN CITIZEN REMAIN DEMORALISED CITIZEN UNDER PLANET EARTH 🌎🌎🌎🌎🌍
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Chetas81(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
No! I concurs...? No! I take succours...? No! Why are/what are women looking for in men... Why is a woman looking for a man... Can both gender not be independent-living individually with no/without sexual(sensual or consensual...?) touch or sexual touches and urges...? Furo yin bi furo obo-un... Your uteruses like that of monkey...
translate in Yoruba,, well done sir
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Elucidate321:

No wahala. Life will surely teach everybody sense. Keep blaming men. Since you feel men are complaining yet they are the cause, keep blaming men. Eventually, sense shall come to all, one way or the other.
Men will indeed seem to like being with the sluts. They will encourage sluts to be more slutty. "Since the sluts refuse to have sense of life for themselves, let's help them destroy their destinies for our entertainment". Then eventually, when the men need to have real serious dealings with the opposite gender, please also tell me they will choose the sluts.
I remember that wedding reception that trended. The other girls were being vain and received very little from the men that were encouraging them. But hanty that had sense of life received more than what she could have asked for from the same men. Why? Because all men know the truth.
So keep blaming men. At the end of the day, we shall see who has more to lose.

Oga! We are not talking about who stand to lose or win. What we are saying is you men should stop complaining about girls going wild because you are the ones encouraging them in the act and if you refuse to accept your faults and continue to lead them on, it will eventually circulate and you won't get any decent ones around to even escape with. We can even see married women joining the train.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Chetas81(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fiscus105:
Yes men take 70% of the blame.

When u craving for 2,3, 4some why won't they go wayward.

Wen you introduce ur gf into drinking, in other for two of you to fucccck like animals.

When you are having more than 10 girlfriends,even to the knowledge of all, yet u want ur own not to have other options.

When you take hard drugs to sleep excessive with girl, yet u still want such girl not to have immoral experience

Wen u take innocent and naive girl to night club daily, still, u want her to be an SU girl.

When guys fighting on girls that walking naked over girl that dress decently.

When you knew that a girl is dating one guy, but still go ahead to spoil and lavish her with excessive money. Having graduated to "money for hand" ,'back for ground',(she conditions her love for highest bidder) u still lamenting.

whenever I read some guys weeping about immorality of girls, I conclude maybe they dnt know what they really want.

hhhhmmm you too much
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by OctavianAC(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
But usually, when raising the child the mother is often the one that take care of the child. But men, yes of course. Bcuz the word for man/men is the same âdâm meaning human beings/mankind. And of course, only one of the species alone, can't bring forth a child by itself.
So, it is the man and the woman.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by OctavianAC(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

But usually, when raising the child the mother is often the one that take care of the child. But men, yes of course. Bcuz the word for man/men is the same âdâm meaning human beings/mankind. And of course, only one of the species alone, can't bring forth a child by itself.
So, it is the man and the woman.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Emmanuel30a: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chetas81:
translate in Yoruba,, well done sir
Okay sir... Thanks sir...
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by dayotheone(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
I was just laughing reading this post, now its a blame game ... You better work on presenting yourself in a good way , not like a food for others .

Or maybe you don't know that , if you are organise, guys will put themself also in order.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by AsaBlackheart(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That's the point!.. why do you still have to go after the slutty ones " and treat them anyhow" when you already have a decent and classy woman? Does that not say something about your affinity for slutty women?
If your decent classy wife finds out will that not throw her into competition and make her start dressing like that to impress you? What are we not saying here please...

Well, all men aren’t the same for starters. Some are just promiscuous and they can’t stay with one woman.
Lemme use this analogy

A buffet, different kinds and flavors of food, some sweet, some sour, etc....
Now, someone might see all the different available foods, but go for one in particular because that’s what he prefers.

Another person at the same table would sample all the available dishes before choosing one.

Another person would be unable to make a choice after sampling..... that’s how a promiscuous man is. Never satisfied
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Well, all men aren’t the same for starters. Some are just promiscuous and they can’t stay with one woman.
Lemme use this analogy

A buffet, different kinds and flavors of food, some sweet, some sour, etc....
Now, someone might see all the different available foods, but go for one in particular because that’s what he prefers.

Another person at the same table would sample all the available dishes before choosing one.

Another person would be unable to make a choice after sampling..... that’s how a promiscuous man is. Never satisfied

Ok
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by AsaBlackheart(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That's the point!.. why do you still have to go after the slutty ones " and treat them anyhow" when you already have a decent and classy woman? Does that not say something about your affinity for slutty women?
If your decent classy wife finds out will that not throw her into competition and make her start dressing like that to impress you? What are we not saying here please...

Now, lemme be shallow a bit. Naturally a man is more attracted to a woman who dresses indecently, not in all cases tho. Some dressings make you wanna puke.

This is because the lady who dresses indecently is already showing off all the private parts of herself to the world. And the only thing a man would want to do with such a woman is to have sex with her and move on. It’s just how the male brain is.

But then it is up to each man to control himself and look away. But naturally, not all men are loyal, so if a man sees a chance to hook up with a particularly sexy lady without any strings attached? 😂
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Now, lemme be shallow a bit. Naturally a man is more attracted to a woman who dresses indecently, not in all cases tho. Some dressings make you wanna puke.

This is because the lady who dresses indecently is already showing off all the private parts of herself to the world. And the only thing a man would want to do with such a woman is to have sex with her and move on. It’s just how the male brain is.

But then it is up to each man to control himself and look away. But naturally, not all men are loyal, so if a man sees a chance to hook up with a particularly sexy lady without any strings attached? 😂
we are still saying the same thing. Men are naturally wired to go after "hot girls" and this is affecting the other girls making them feel unattractive hence the reason for joining the bandwagon so they too can look "attractive."

Most men even end up wifing these girls, so ... Some don't just sleep and move on, they get hooked

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by sonofthunder: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Good point but poor supporting reasons
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by achimendy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The life we live in is all about choice. The choice we make go a long way in affecting our life, be it good or bad. You don't blame someone else but yourself for falling into temptation because you decided to fall into it.

When was working in a hotel as a wa

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Chee59(f): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fiscus105:
Yes men take 70% of the blame.

When u craving for 2,3, 4some why won't they go wayward.

Wen you introduce ur gf into drinking & hard drugs, in other for two of you to fucccck like animals.

When you are having more than 10 girlfriends,even to the knowledge of all, yet u want ur own not to have other options.

When you take hard drugs to sleep excessive with girls, yet u still want such girls not to have porn experiences.

Wen u take innocent and naive girl to night club daily, still, u want her to be an SU girl.

When guys and men paying excorbitant entrance fees to see stripers in night clubs

When guys fighting on girls that walking naked over girls that dress decently.

When you knew that a girl is dating one guy, but still go ahead to spoil and lavish her with excessive money. Having graduated to "money for hand" ,'back for ground',(she conditions her love for highest bidder) u still lamenting.

whenever I read some guys weeping about immorality of girls, I conclude maybe they dnt know what they really want.

Everyone is responsible for their actions.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by achimendy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

The life we live in is all about choice. The choice we make go a long way in affecting our life, be it good or bad. You don't blame someone else but yourself for falling into temptation because you alone decided to fall into it.

When i was working in a hotel as a waiter, one of our customer who's a hausa/fulani came to lodge, but we are use to each other. So one day she asked for food and I was going to serve her in her room, wen I knocked she said come in, when I came in she was in the bathroom bathing with the door open, I asked again can I move further she said yes. When I moved close I saw a naked woman with boobs showering. She looked at me with a smile, and I smiled back, the next thing she said is I should join her. I just smiled drop the food and left. I didn't even give it a thought.

Am saying this to let you know that life is all about choice, and how the choice I made saved me from sleeping with an unknown lady. So don't blame anyone for falling into their (men) trap of cash flaunting or appreciation of ashawo vibes, try to be on your best behaviour, set principles for yourself and dont compromise no what. Is called discipline.

When is time for the men to get married they go for the responsible and decent ones, not the ones with ashawo vibes. Don't be fooled, men are not stupid.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
we are still saying the same thing. Men are naturally wired to go after "hot girls" and this is affecting the other girls making them feel unattractive hence the reason for joining the bandwagon so they too can look "attractive."

Most men even end up wifing these girls, so ... Some don't just sleep and move on, they get hooked

Lol but if a man says this, the backlash would be insane. I believe it’s self esteem problem.
Those same ladies who join the bandwagon as you put it, would claim they’re dressing that way for themselves. And not because of men.
Ironic.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

Lol but if a man says this, the backlash would be insane. I believe it’s self esteem problem.
Those same ladies who join the bandwagon as you put it, would claim they’re dressing that way for themselves. And not because of men.
Ironic.

Well . That is what they say but we know why they do it
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by WorldRichest: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Pick a lady to Bleep is different from pick a lady to marry. Don't mix the two
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

Pick a lady to Bleep is different from pick a lady to marry. Don't mix the two

I'm not talking about your choice for marriage, I'm talking about what your affinity for slutty girls is doing to the good girls.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by MzErica(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I lie? Prove me wrong na.

What you wrote is a heap of crappy trash. Just shut it already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Practice Self-love / 5 Ways To Have A December To Remember With Family In Your Hometown / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.