Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today (16372 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
lipsrsealed

I have been reading a lot of bullshit on naira land recently.

But this crops the Cream abi creams the crop.

What manner of fuckery is this.

Naija girls that are use..ss

All of them.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by MrJames007: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.
True!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by ejieddy: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
So basically, you're saying most women have no identity without men and can't think for themselves. Shame!

8 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Orlu13: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
useless threads

don't we have better threads in this nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by hustla(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Its always the fault of men

grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Quebec91(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
Gbamsolute!
VinnyBaba:

No, Blame your GENDER.

We have WEAK mothers currently. Many of them are Ex Oloshos. sad undecided

Hence they can't bring up Their Young Daughters well. sad

That's why you see many 12,13 years old wearing Skimpy and Revealing clothes for Outing,
Which they bought when they followed their Mothers to the market and she didn't see anything wrong with them undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by ukaface(f): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.
Loud it, let those Alpha men proclaimers hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kobojunkiee: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
ejieddy:
So basically, you're saying most women have no identity without men and can't think for themselves. Shame!
What identity do they have when many are trained from childhood to believing they are incomplete without a man in their life? Go up north where the problem is worse and ask a woman of her identity. See if a man is not front and center, even if a dead husband or at least a brother. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by erai30(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Men are not the cause of anything, who want ment go ment, even if you buy only bubu gowns for her. grin
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by sallazlee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wahala
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Hananfine: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just say 80% of christian men
Because when muslims women put on hijab to covered their body in the public,

Christian are the one shouting OPPRESSION OPPRESSION OPPRESSION.

Oh they are uncivilized.

You guys are the one who copy every rubbish from the west.

And now we are seeing it effects on our people

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by sulakishop(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
I totally disagree with the OP,

A girl child naturally grow up with runz in their vein based on the upbringing by their mothers with the notions that a man must provide for them instead of teaching them strength to be self sufficient.

Every hard work is for man while woman go dey flex.

Billing is a natural mentality nurtured in every women as they grow. It is seen as a right not even a privilege.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Autobot05: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Always looking for someone or something to blame for being a hoe

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Adewale1603(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Very true. If men start running away from and treating those ladies that dresses almost half naked and indecently like mad or mentally challenged people in the society, they will surely change and start dressing properly and decently

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Blitzking: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Every one has a role to play in the decadence of the society....mother want their daughters to catch a big fish..fathers want their daughters to catch big fish who will solve all their family problem by paying bride price.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by israelmao(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Everyone will give account to God all alone.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Hananfine: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
What identity do they have when many are trained from childhood to believing they are incomplete without a man in their life? Go up north where the problem is worse and ask a woman of her identity. See if a man is not front and center, even if a dead husband or at least a brother. undecided

What are you saying.

Ok in the north
Women both muslims and Christian still dress descently

Why in the south where there is no such problem,
Women work naked

Do you have sense now

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by BloomingDale(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

😀😀

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kobojunkiee: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Hananfine:
What are you saying. Ok in the north Women both muslims and Christian still dress descently Why in the south where there is no such problem, Women work naked.Do you have sense now
First show you have sense by working on your obvious lack of comprehension there. undecided

Again, what identity do they have when many are trained from childhood to believing they are incomplete without a man in their life? Go up north where the problem is worse and ask a woman of her identity. See if a man is not front and center, even if a dead husband or at least a brother. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Geovanni412(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Your conclusion is correct but part of your premise is wrong

I'll explain

Men are the cause of the moral decadence

Here are some reasons why:

1.) In Nigeria and many parts of the world, women that are molested at an early age are more likely to engage in dangerous sexual behaviours.

2.) Many men don't care how the money comes anymore. It doesn't matter to them if their daughter has sex with random men.

3.) Authority figures that could reduce the moral decadence like the pastors or teachers are a big part of the problem. Many of them are sexual predators hiding in plain sight.

You cannot address indecency without discussing issues like sexual harassment and molestation at an early age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by IyaTola: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I lie? Prove me wrong na.
I agree 💯 with your submission.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Emmanuel30a: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Abeg who get chain? Or this people for left number?. This one don pass be kiaful. grin
Have you seen those people number or phone numbers...?...
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Miravik900(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
ejieddy:
Absolutely that’s the reality men call the shots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Maurindo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
If we are too gullibly to agree to OP being correct, then it is ok to also believe that women are the reason why men cheat.

Take it or leave it, we all will be better off taking responsibilities for the nuisance we create and the choices we make.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by SporaD8: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Dear Jewessgratitud3,
If I were to be a female, I would sincerely feel extremely offended by your original Post - too many subtle jibes at the female Gender by someone with a(f) moniker.
*"The Chicken-brain among them..." I actually doubt your gender claim at this juncture!
*"...Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions!" This is same as a Soldier saying, "I only follow orders!"
You just unwittingly support Islam suppression of women with this your submission. In other words, Women should never be trusted with Decision making because they can't be hold responsible for their actions!
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Maxxim: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Stupid person, shifting blames and pointing fingers after sharing and exhausting all your glories to yahoo boys. I haven't seen such an irresponsible post for so long

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Crafteck1: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
No accountability, always someone elses fault
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by FireUpNow(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
Men view women as sex object so I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na true. Any society that's is doing well its men..

Any one that's is bad likewise it Because men somehow allow it.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by BoldBrainz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
“You made me do this” are the words of someone who can’t take responsibility for their actions

Maturity demands everyone take responsibility for their actions.

I couldn't have said this any better.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by jaxxy(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

A woman will see the weakness of a man and capitalise on it and u will come here and say the man encouraged her into indecency.

Do u think the woman is a fool? Do u think she doesn't have a brain to know consequences and actions or good from bad?

So if a man says she should jump inside fire she will jump?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / My Brother-In-Law And I / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.