Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today (16405 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Moral Decadence : The "Benefit Boys" Trend / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by KORLAR(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.

Cheap excuse for ashewo work.

Men too should say women caused them to go into ritualism and armed robbery because women love money.

Who thief dey hin eyes no fit see any other thing.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by 12345baba(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Op na u know nonsense u dey talk o, for me na ladies on hijab gown dey burst my dada
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by AsaBlackheart(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.

We cherish decent ladies that have class. We don’t treat them anyhow
The slutty ones are seen as “cheap” and easy to get. We treat those anyhow.

Simple

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by imagrg(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
You have hit the head on the nail. grin
It's a fact though but a promiscuous girl remains promiscuous. Don't just hang this blame on the man.
Jewessgratitud3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Awesome01(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
See as you paint women like say them no get brain to know difference between good and bad

Do you think ladies don't also fancy men's attributes like men fancy women with attributes?
Yet you don't see men going around putting on half shirts just to show 6-packs or big bellies. Neither do men go around wearing leggings or bum-shorts to show how big our dicks are.

We dress and express ourselves decently, yet ladies still go naked or indecently for our attention. Which means that men are the TROPHY to be won in this case.

In actual fact. The population of women is about thrice to that of men. it's ratio 1:3 So the
law of demand and supply comes in.

Moreover, most women are very materialistic in nature, but men are not.
Women like depending on Men while Men hustle to be independent.
Women see men as their only way to live but Men see women as part of life.

If a man is rich; no matter his age, many women, both old and young, married or single, will swarm around him like bees . But compare that to.a rich woman, she may even find it difficult settling down with one man sef.

So no be Men cause any moral decadence. The girls intentionally dress indecently to flaunt their bodies so as to attract men.

Just agree that it's a MAN'S WORLD.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by yahmohy27: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
“You made me do this” are the words of someone who can’t take responsibility for their actions

Maturity demands everyone take responsibility for their actions.
Gbam
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Fab21: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Are you categorically saying those ladies lack common sense?

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Monaboo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
I love you post. Thank you Zaddy grin

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Fiscus105(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chevrolet076:

So how is it the men's fault? When the girls know that if they dress nicely (which they usually do after they're 35+), they'd get decent men, why then do they dress slutty?

Are you saying that girls are senseless? Or that they themselves want to be treated that way?

Have you considered how girls with millions of naira also dress? Check the last girl that won BBN... What else does she need after winning 100m+?

History has it that her dressing became more exposed after she had more money undecided undecided undecided

But wen girl raped by men , you blame girls of indecent dressing.

When yahoo boy used girls you fault ladies for greediness.

Now you cannot blame man, are you not seeing that prejudice has eroded ur sense of judging fairly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Bodexinvest: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by melodyogonna(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lmao. The indecent ones has the vibes that they are ready to get fleaky, that's just it. A no-commitment fling

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
“You made me do this” are the words of someone who can’t take responsibility for their actions

Maturity demands everyone take responsibility for their actions.

The men too should learn to take responsibility for their actions that drove the girls into conforming to dirty lifestyle's by making them believe or think that's the only way they can be appreciated. They are human beings and human beings respond to stimuli. Your actions Spark their reactions.

Stop making decent girls feel less of themselves. Your action says a lot .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
Obakoolex:
You are right, check social media....any girl that uploaded a sexy picture gets more like even if she no fine all she needs is to show some skin grin

God bless you. This is one valid point I forgot to add to my post. They think we are not watching and then you think the one that got few likes because of her moderate outfit will post with such outfit again? Dey play.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by dinachi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Brilliant analysis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Accountability and responsibilities are two words alien to most females.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fiscus105:
Yes men take 70% of the blame.

When u craving for 2,3, 4some why won't they go wayward.

Wen you introduce ur gf into drinking, in other for two of you to fucccck like animals.

When you are having more than 10 girlfriends,even to the knowledge of all, yet u want ur own not to have other options.

When you take hard drugs to sleep excessive with girl, yet u still want such girl not to have immoral experience

Wen u take innocent and naive girl to night club daily, still, u want her to be an SU girl.

When guys fighting themselves on girls that walk naked over girl that dress decently.

When you knew that a girl is dating one guy, but still go ahead to spoil and lavish her with excessive money. Having graduated to "money for hand" ,'back for ground',(she conditions her love for highest bidder) u still lamenting.

whenever I read some guys weeping about immorality of girls, I conclude maybe they dnt know what they really want.

Spot on!

Na Dem dey spoil these girls. Go read a post I made about sexual harassment from my Chairman , how they tried to spoil me with money in my 20s... If I had given in, by now I don't think I'll still be a good girl and have that discipline and control over myself because these men would have spoiled me silly but thank God for grace and that is why today, no matter what I'm going through, I can't bring myself to do anything shady to save the situation. Highest I pray to God and wait for him to show me Mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Babsolala: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
What do you mean by "you men"? Because you used it almost all through your post.

Making such blanket statements is not only quite dumb, but also condescending. This makes you appear bitter, like you have been hurt over and over by the men in your life.

You can't just crucify everyone over the actions of some. I can't crucify all women over the sins of a few, just as I can't do same to men.

Learning to use the word "some" just might have averted some of the backlash that you are receiving. It's also possible that you deliberately made your blanket statement just to appear controversial and get more engagements on this post.

Finally, a number of people need to learn to take responsibility for their actions and quit blaming others for their conscious decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Foolishness runz in this op's blood.

So if men say you should enter fire you will?
It's time you Nigerian girls starts taking responsibilities for your actions. Stop looking for who to blame for your Oloshoism

I'm sure you and the people that liked your comment are mentally slow and never heard the word society or peer pressure and it effects on certain group of people.

Sidon for class when teacher dey teach, no way. How you go know anything or even learn manners of approach to relate with people politely. Your response alone speaks volume of you.

Abeg shift make I see sensible people wey dey well versed in life's issues. Not narrow minded people with shallow brain incapable of deep reasoning

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by jakeroberto(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

If not that you have chicken brain. So if they tell u now that I love someone who puts her hands in fire. You go just jump put hand for fire ba. The problem here is social media, they make you feel that if you are not like this, you cannot be like that. But God, has given us sense to reason and choose between good and evil.
So, instead of following the crowd, think before you make any drastic action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by nigeriansamurai(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
THIS POST IS THE PRODUCT OF A PERSON THAT HAS FAILED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR LIFE BECAUSE OF LAZINESS...

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by bigman001(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Stories for the gods, na woman wey ashawo don dey her blood stream but waiting for the right moment wan do ashawo or woman that is hiding her immoral attitude will listen to such vibes. Some women are still very discipline and wont even do the wish of the man if it doesnt suits them.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Truvelisback(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Being a decent or an indecent girl is a choice. Stop this blame game. Men has nothing to do with that. You are decent or indecent because you chose to be so.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
AsaBlackheart:

We cherish decent ladies that have class. We don’t treat them anyhow
The slutty ones are seen as “cheap” and easy to get. We treat those anyhow.

Simple

That's the point!.. why do you still have to go after the slutty ones " and treat them anyhow" when you already have a decent and classy woman? Does that not say something about your affinity for slutty women?
If your decent classy wife finds out will that not throw her into competition and make her start dressing like that to impress you? What are we not saying here please...

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Tyktoker: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lifestyle is personal, in systems that work it's the reason the porn industry((licensed ashewo) into a thriving because people don't prostitute to meet basic needs, their system IR responsible, what you do with libido is your choice.
Jewessgratitud3:

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by ugofulfilled(m): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
So @Jewessgratitud3 going by your 3rd paragraph, are you saying that if a man is attracted to a mad person, then you should then be mad because he has attraction for madness? Blame indecency on the indecent and not the person attracted to it
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by judedwriter(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Demand is equals to supply. No demand, no supply.

So in a way, you are right.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
ugofulfilled:
So @Jewessgratitud3 going by your 3rd paragraph, are you saying that if a man is attracted to a mad person, then you should then be mad because he has attraction for madness? Blame indecency on the indecent and not the person attracted to it

Which kind example be this one ? How many men dey go after mad women? This one no follow abeg. It is what it is. You men are naturally drawn to wild girls. Admit it and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Penboy: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2023
I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by YeyeGbami: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I lie? Prove me wrong na.

Something must kill a man 😂
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Miravik900(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Awesome01:
See as you paint women like say them no get brain to know difference between good and bad

Do you think ladies don't also fancy men's attributes like we men fancy women with attributes? Yet you don't see men going around putting on half shirts just to show our 6-packs or big bellies. Neither do men go around wearing leggings or bum-shorts to show how big our dicks are.

We dress and express ourselves decently, yet ladies still go naked or indecently for our attention. Means we are the trophy tp be won in this case.

In actual fact. The population of women is about thrice to that of men. it's ratio 1:3 So the
law of demand and supply comes in.

Moreover, most women are very materialistic in nature, but men are not. Women like depending on Men while Men hustle to be independent. Women see men as their only way to live but Men see women as part of life.

If a man is rich; no matter his age, many women, both old and young, married or single, will swarm around him like bees . But compare that to.a rich woman, she may even find it difficult settling down with one man sef.

So no be Men cause any moral decadence. The girls intentionally dress indecently to flaunt their bodies so as to attract men.

Just agree that it's a MAN'S WORLD.

True
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Yankee101: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Kings and powerful people can move men. But you can’t stand before God and say people made you do it. That’s why you’re one of the few beings given the ability to say no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.