Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today (16386 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / Moral Decadence : The "Benefit Boys" Trend / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
MzErica:

What you wrote is a heap of crappy trash. Just shut it already.

Look at this cheap slut looking for customers. I I don spoil business for you. No more customers. Fine you no kuku fine. Do face like horse.

Get lost!
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Fadman4real(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
So what would you say if yahoo boys come out saying women are the reason why they chose to steal.

You dont know how to accept responsibility for your actions, at the end of the day who pays the final price if you choose to be a hoe, he gets to have his fun and if he has the resources would still be able to pick a decent woman as his wife.

The hoe is treated as waste.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Israel07: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
This is making no sense.
I recently met one lady, I might her in a super market in the night, it was late and dark. The lady was very jovial from the get go, I was a bit surprised cos she was so free like she knew me before, I didn't take any interest in her until she turned to leave an I saw a gigantic ass. Oh boy, I followed her ASAP, talked to her letting her know my intentions ASAP but babe legit told me she's willing to Bleep but i must give her some cash. I didn't mind but at that moment I knew she's for the streets. We met few days later and I saw tattoos on her. She look really good and I just can't resist that ass. She's more like my best friend now, she's always with me as I don't really have a serious relationship. She knows it's just vibes and I don't care about who she fcuks asides me. I just like the vibe with her, she drinks and smokes too. So I don't care. Sometimes I wish she wasn't damaged already before we met. She's very beautiful that even her fellow girls look at her non stop. I took her to one business meeting one time, Omo this men were just agreeing to all my terms during negotiations, I knew it was because of her. She chose to leave her life like that, nobody influenced her.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Sammy5413(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
This writer is very stupid
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jewessgratitud3: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Israel07:
This is making no sense.
I recently met one lady, I might her in a super market in the night, it was late and dark. The lady was very jovial from the get go, I was a bit surprised cos she was so free like she knew me before, I didn't take any interest in her until she turned to leave an I saw a gigantic ass. Oh boy, I followed her ASAP, talked to her letting her know my intentions ASAP but babe legit told me she's willing to Bleep but i must give her some cash. I didn't mind but at that moment I knew she's for the streets. We met few days later and I saw tattoos on her. She look really good and I just can't resist that ass. She's more like my best friend now, she's always with me as I don't really have a serious relationship. She knows it's just vibes and I don't care about who she fcuks asides me. I just like the vibe with her, she drinks and smokes too. So I don't care. Sometimes I wish she wasn't damaged already before we met. She's very beautiful that even her fellow girls look at her non stop. I took her to one business meeting one time, Omo this men were just agreeing to all my terms during negotiations, I knew it was because of her. She chose to leave her life like that, nobody influenced her.

Now thats what I'm talking about. See the amount of attention she's getting from you and the other men who even agreed to your terms just to have their own cut because of her lifestyle which is still being funded by you men. Now imagine her vs a decent girl, who would you or the other men go for? And you think the next time the other girl will not dress like her to get the same attention ?

The point is... the already bad ones will keep influencing the good ones as long as you keep encouraging the sluts by picking them over the good ones 99% of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jeferious: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Israel07:
This is making no sense.
You took a hooker to a business meeting WTF are you saying? undecided

Nawa for some guys o

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by OyinO: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Truth
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Well . That is what they say but we know why they do it

This table 🤣🤣
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.
Women control access to sex
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by verybadmouth(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
I blame men truly. Money controls them. I also blame women also cos many of them are very lazy
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by SPAMBOX7: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I came across a post where some men where expressing disappoinment over the high rate of indecent dressing among our girls and thought to make a counter post to let the men understand why it is so and how they are not unconnected to it.

Now, you Men come here to complain about indecent dressing of most ladies meanwhile you're the reason this things are so.

90% of the time, You men are naturally and easily attracted to this indecent girls. I've seen it happen a lot of times. If a decently dressed lady and the slutty ones are placed side by side for you men to make a pick , the tendency to pick the decent girls will be low compared to how you would rush after their slutty counterparts and it is this single act that has driven more girls and even the once decent and innocent girls into dressing slutty just to be seen by men.

In another scenario, a girl will be minding her business and you men will come and start flashing cash before her to lure her into sleeping with you even when your intentions are not pure. Like you don't plan to marry her. It will take extra discipline and grace of God for any young girl to reject such offer and when she gets used to getting this free cash and starts demanding or giving her body to the highest bidder, the same you men will start complaining again. Why are you men now complaining now that they are giving you what you want? Abi na me dem dey dress like that for?

Some men will even tell you they need a Christian sister with a touch of Ashawo vibes. I mean.... these girls see and hear these things and the chicken brain among them who don't want to be left out will begin to conform to such lifestyle.
Others will tell their wife's to dress decently but will go and be running after the slutty ones outside. This is the reason you can hardly tell a married woman apart these days because of the way they too have started dressing slutty just to keep their untamed husband. You men had better dropped this double standard mentality because the woman are no longer having it. What is sauce for the goose is good for the gander.

After this carefully expressed thoughts/ points of mine, it is safe to say that you Men are the cause of high moral decadence in the society cos you're the ones promoting it by your actions.
So if men say you should jump inside ocean now would you?. Some of yall so quick to prove how yall got fish brains
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by kkins25(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
socialmediaman:
“You made me do this” are the words of someone who can’t take responsibility for their actions

Maturity demands everyone take responsibility for their actions.
An innate human character, I'm afraid. Don't we all blame the devil for our woes? In fact, we needed someone to blame whenever we did evil, thus we invented the Devil.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Streetmovement(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

They blame men for everything, even when they use to cover up they still blamed men, now that it's for the street they've come to their senses but it's a pity cuz nothing come out, thought y'all said my body is my body and you can't tell me what to do with it, how come y'all be letting someone have a say over what you wear on this same precious body...
Women will never take responsibility for anything in this life even before Christ.

This gender is very.........yawns....

God will help you people Sha cuz I know it's not you peoples fault

This thread and used sanitary pad...5&6....tueh
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kobojunkiee: 12:09am On Dec 14, 2023
Israel07:
This is making no sense. I recently met one lady, I might her in a super market in the night, it was late and dark. The lady was very jovial from the get go, I was a bit surprised cos she was so free like she knew me before, I didn't take any interest in her until she turned to leave an I saw a gigantic ass. Oh boy, I followed her ASAP, talked to her letting her know my intentions ASAP but babe legit told me she's willing to Bleep but i must give her some cash. I didn't mind but at that moment I knew she's for the streets. We met few days later and I saw tattoos on her. She look really good and I just can't resist that ass. She's more like my best friend now, she's always with me as I don't really have a serious relationship. She knows it's just vibes and I don't care about who she fcuks asides me. I just like the vibe with her, she drinks and smokes too. So I don't care. Sometimes I wish she wasn't damaged already before we met. She's very beautiful that even her fellow girls look at her non stop. I took her to one business meeting one time, Omo this men were just agreeing to all my terms during negotiations, I knew it was because of her. She chose to leave her life like that, nobody influenced her.
You just proved that what OP said makes a lot of sense considering those who think as you do who, sadly, happen to make up the majority in that country. undecided
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kayclite: 1:36am On Dec 14, 2023
Wow!!! Things really have gotten out of hand

I'm astonished that we are now taking this seriously. It's good and it should be continually discussed in all media in my opinion
The truth is there are so many levels to this problem. It's not as easy as just pointing the finger at people and blaming them.

Various issues to be addressed are;
1. Low Character Training from Parents and Close ones.
2. Poor Diet and Consumption of Artificial Food, Drugs, and Inorganic Drinks (which can lead to hormonal imbalance and cause adverse behavioural patterns).
3. Lack of a Strong Moral Value System in Society. We collectively have put too much energy into money, fame, talent, and education, and left
out morality as a personal and social fulfillment.
4. Materialism or material addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Caseless: 3:03am On Dec 14, 2023
I'll never pick a slutty girl over a decently dressed girl.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by oluwaseyi0: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No, Blame your GENDER.

We have WEAK mothers currently. Many of them are Ex Oloshos. sad undecided

Hence they can't bring up Their Young Daughters well. sad

That's why you see many 12,13 years old wearing Skimpy and Revealing clothes for Outing,
Which they bought when they followed their Mothers to the market and she didn't see anything wrong with them undecided

Where are the fathers of this daughters
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2023
Sure men are the moral cause of over feeding and couldn't breath
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by purples25(f): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Finally. Men are not the main perpetrators but they are the greatest triggers.

And they deliberately encourage all those bad things, only to turn around and be complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Israel07: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2023
Jeferious:
You took a hooker to a business meeting WTF are you saying? undecided

Nawa for some guys o

How would you know she's a hooka? She's just like every other girl out there, u wouldn't know till u meet her in person

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Israel07: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Now thats what I'm talking about. See the amount of attention she's getting from you and the other men who even agreed to your terms just to have their own cut because of her lifestyle which is still being funded by you men. Now imagine her vs a decent girl, who would you or the other men go for? And you think the next time the other girl will not dress like her to get the same attention ?

The point is... the already bad ones will keep influencing the good ones as long as you keep encouraging the sluts by picking them over the good ones 99% of the time.

Lol, it's just vibes. She's washing the dishes as I'm typing this ryt now. She know it's just vibes no strings attached
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Jeferious: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2023
Israel07:

How would you know she's a hooka? She's just like every other girl out there, u wouldn't know till u meet her in person
You wey Sabi wetin she dey do, wetin motivate you to carry her go business meeting? What role is she supposed to play there?

Ike gwuru angry
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kachidubem: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Truth is most Nigeria men don't have shame .... to the point , they even carry these small genZ 17/18yrs old to hotel with people seeing them.

Most Nigeria men are pedophiles.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Israel07: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeferious:
You wey Sabi wetin she dey do, wetin motivate you to carry her go business meeting? What role is she supposed to play there?

Ike gwuru angry

The other men came with they women too, it wasn't business meeting exclusively... More like a business conference

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Israel07: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kachidubem:
Truth is most Nigeria men don't have shame .... to the point , they even carry these small genZ 17/18yrs old to hotel with people seeing them.

Most Nigeria men are pedophiles.

Na this one bad pass, I'm 29 I can't go for any girl below 21... Age gap is a big concern to me. There's this little girl I started seeing with a Man almost 70 years. I knew her when she was still very little but bro this girl no dey even shame. She 'll greet me and pass and go sleep with 70 years old man. The girl should be arnd 19
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Kachidubem: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Israel07:

Na this one bad pass, I'm 29 I can't go for any girl below 21... Age gap is a big concern to me. There's this little girl I started seeing with a Man almost 70 years. I knew her when she was still very little but bro this girl no dey even shame. She 'll greet me and pass and go sleep with 70 years old man. The girl should be arnd 19
I swear bro... I'm also 29yrs...the lady I'm currently dating hoping to tie the knot next year is 27yrs....

There's just this wonderful sense of maturity and respect we have for each other and she also knows what she wants as a lady...

I so much dislike this GenZ generation of girls ehn...I feel like all of them don't have common sense... it beat my imagination seeing men in dia 30s digging GenZ girls ...tufia.

Useless lots.
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by DonroxyII: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
Elucidate321:

No wahala. Life will surely teach everybody sense. Keep blaming men. Since you feel men are complaining yet they are the cause, keep blaming men. Eventually, sense shall come to all, one way or the other.
Men will indeed seem to like being with the sluts. They will encourage sluts to be more slutty. "Since the sluts refuse to have sense of life for themselves, let's help them destroy their destinies for our entertainment". Then eventually, when the men need to have real serious dealings with the opposite gender, please also tell me they will choose the sluts.
I remember that wedding reception that trended. The other girls were being vain and received very little from the men that were encouraging them. But hanty that had sense of life received more than what she could have asked for from the same men. Why? Because all men know the truth.
So keep blaming men. At the end of the day, we shall see who has more to lose.
You made sense in a little sense but be rest assured the girl you follow wrecked there destinies would wreck Either Your Destiny, The Destiny of your Children(Son or Daughter) or the Destiny of Your Wife....

Either way as far as The larger society is concerned, nobody is escaping the menace of decadence in our society.....

Op was only addressing the "Men" that Cries anytime they are suffered by women ....

Na all of us no get sense but the senselessness of women is caused by Men from Irresponsible father, Son, Brother, Uncle etc .......

If Men were Upright, The Society would be upright ....

Natured configured women to pick after the Energies of their Men !

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by DonroxyII: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
johnog4sure:
Babe you dont understand men because u are not a man. When we want to fuk we go for slutty warns, when we want to invest money and time we go for decent ones, it has always been like that since ages
Meanwhile the slutty ones would destroyed your works on the decent ones in the long-run.....

Na cycle ... you ain't going nowhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by DonroxyII: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Israel07:
This is making no sense.
You are also part of her influence someone somewhere damaged her & she has known no better world than that .....

Withdrawal symptoms of damages to the mental Spheres is also much stressful than the damages itself thus it requires real "Loves" from Someone to fix a Damaged Brain .... If you ain't careful you can also get damaged in the process....

Nevertheless, You were using her to making Monies cheesy ... You are Part of her Problems !

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by johnog4sure: 1:43am On Dec 15, 2023
DonroxyII:
Meanwhile the slutty ones would you destroyed your works on the decent ones in the long-run.....

Na cycle ... you ain't going nowhere cheesy
no na, we don't put them on same pedestal
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by Scholace: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2023
Proudlyngwa:
lipsrsealed

I have been reading a lot of bullshit on naira land recently.

But this crops the Cream abi creams the crop.

What manner of fuckery is this.

Naija girls that are use..ss

All of them.
including your useless mother
Re: Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today by DonroxyII: 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
johnog4sure:
no na, we don't put them on same pedestal
Lol, You Don't have to Put them on Same pedestal What will Put them On same Pedastral for You Would Do that for You .... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law And I / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / A Thread To Celebrate Our Mothers On Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.