Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (9654 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by BAZ001: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
The youths cause they were taught and disregarded the train.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by lagosrd: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Abeg leave teachers out of this. Teacher children and pastor children sef don join the wahala
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by finallybusy: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
JAMB question.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Tyktoker: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
I second!
madridguy:
Government.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by drololaaof: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Parents. Easily.
It's not the govt job to raise your kids.
It's your personal responsibility.
Parents primarily then government.
Moral decadence is from home ,some parents no teacher can correct their ward they will fight with the teacher .

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Alvin212(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Which moral decadence?
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Phuj(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
LEADERS ARE THE BIGGEST CULPRITS.
I dont have time to explain but everthing trickles down from them
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by gbolswag(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
I BLAME THE ECONOMY
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Natbrowny: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Funny thing about this topic.
I read one old newspaper it has a 1992 year stamp.

SAME F*CKINGN QUESTION.

Moral decadence has always been here.

Ask a person who was 30 to 40 years old in 1992. E go clear
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by olatade(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
The internet
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Blake755: 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Children
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by YesDaddyTill203: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
drololaaof:

Parents primarily then government.
Moral decadence is from home ,some parents no teacher can correct their ward they will fight with the teacher .
I don't want nor do I need the govt to raise my kids. All govt need to do is to provide a safe learning environment and provide basic educational needs.
It's my job as a parent to teach my children about ethics and morality.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by TheKing4040(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
G
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by countryman13: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
madridguy:
Government.
No na God!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Excell3nt: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
No one, nothing remains the same, the world has advanced. Change is always contant
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by IPDGP: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Parent, as the country bad reach, we still have children that still have the fear of God
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by inforesource: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Parents create what teachers want to use and do. So parents won this one.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by ppogba: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you have children that are morally decadent, stand there and continue to blame the teachers.

Na when rain no fall, person wey carry umbrella go no say na load hin Carry.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by richeeyo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Musicians, politicians, actors and actresses
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Drefaithful(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Parents:

So many parents have transferred their responsibilities to either Nanny or Teachers, they are chasing shadows which they called dreams at the expense of their future (Children).

They don't have time to discuss issues and give them parental attention, the worst part of it is that most of these parents can't discipline their children if they err and nobody dare touch them no matter the gravity of the offences. Even in school they can beat up the teacher for discipline their children.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by bayooz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
*PARENTS, STOP BLAMING TEACHERS, POLITICAL LEADERS....TRAIN YOUR CHILDREN*

It is *AT HOME* that children should learn to say:

01 - Hello
02 - Good afternoon
03 - Good evening
04 - Please
05 - May I
06 - Sorry
07 - Forgive me
08 - Thank you very much
09 - Thank you
10 - I was wrong
11 - God bless you

It is *AT HOME* that we also learn to:

01 - Be honest
02 - Be punctual
03 - Not to insult
04 - Be polite
05 - Respect everyone: friends, colleagues, elders, teachers, authorities

Again *at home* we learn to:

01 - Eat responsibly.
02 - Not speak with a mouth full
03 - Observe personal hygiene
04 - Not throw waste anyhow
05 - Help parents accomplish their daily tasks
06 - Do not take what does not belong to us.

Still *At home* we learn to:

01 - Be organized
02 - Take care of our, parents, siblings, and business
03 - Not touch other people's belongings
04 - Respect the rules and laws
05 - Speak our mother tongue(s); master our unharmful native culture that does not conflict with God's commandments.
06 - Learn not to Hate.
07 - How to resist pride and self-aggrandizement.

Because *AT SCHOOL* teachers are meant to teach, among other things;

■ Mathematics
■ English
■ History
■ Literature
■ Government
■ Geography
■ Foreign language
■ Social Science
■ Chemistry
■ Physics
■ Biology
■ Philosophy
■ Sociology
■ Physical education
■ Art
■ Civic Studies
■ Economics
■ Religious Studies
■ Agric Science
■ Commerce
■ Home Economics
■ Technical Drawing,
... which only reinforces what the student learned *AT HOME* !!!

This is because OUR HOME upbringing determines the respect we command in our lifetime

*To All Families; Let Us Pursue This Cause Together As One!!!*

*YES, IT IS MY BUSINESS!*

We are in a time when evils are upheld, and even defended, at the expense of the good.

Have you observed that in recent times, people don't like to hear the truth about their children's abnormal behavior?

Have you also noticed that some "accidental parents" will call you all kinds of names and even threaten to deal with you, just because you tried to correct some errors in their parenting?

This happens, especially on social media.

And before you know it, you are bombarded with tons of abuses for making statements that did NOT go down well with their ill-parenting method.

And their _harsh_ responses most often start with; "How does it concern you? Is it your business how other people raise their children? Can't you mind your own business?... etc, etc."

I want to tell everyone here that _it is my business_ how you raise your children.

And it should also be your business how I raise mine; if you are indeed a parent.

🔴 It is my business because, your ill-parented child will corrupt other children, including mine.

🔴 It is my business because, you are likely to raise more hoodlums, prostitutes, drug addicts, rapists, etc., in addition to the ones we already have in my society; thereby making the environment unconducive and unsafe for everyone.

🔴 It is my business because you may raise bullies and send them to the same school where normal children are.

And we cannot afford to continue to have our innocent children recruited into dens of immorality erected by your untamed bulldogs, who you register as students in our sane children's schools.

🔴 It is my business because I am praying to be a father-in-law/mother-in-law of an innocent child brought home to me.

What if fate brings them together with your ill-parented son or daughter, whom you have craftily taught the art of deceit and pretense?

Wouldn't that mean that I may spend the rest of my life in bitterness watching my son or daughter going through pains in their marriage?

🔴 How you parent your children is my business because every well-parented child is a special gift from God to humanity.

Who knows whether that child you are spoiling or neglecting today will be my destiny helper tomorrow?

🔴 Don't tell me to mind my business when you are raising charlatans for the waste, rather than those who would make positive impacts and contributions to mankind.

🔴 Stop telling me to mind my business because I am a stakeholder in the upbringing of every child born in this time and season.

Every good parent knows that we are all stakeholders in this business of raising the next generation.

Posterity will judge us if we see or hear evil and keep mute.

Let's get started, pls 🙏
#Copied

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Kasieze(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
content creators
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Hajokexyz: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Parents!!!
As teachers are closing doors , parents are opening windows of it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by frankputer: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Blame internet, and parent not regulating internet use and social media use by there children.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Intergrated: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Poverty.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Jeshurun90: 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Parents!

Some parents even counter efforts of the teachers who aim to instill morals into their wards.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Antoeni(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu & APC
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by EBEk101(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
The society are to blame as well not just parents and teachers.
Child up bringing is a collective responsibility of the society
Now no body cares to correct any child as long as that child isn’t theirs
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by LillyandDaisy: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by okkupy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Charity begin at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBD Dende Biography: Wikipedia, Age, Profile, Family, Net Worth, State Of Origin / How Do You Choose Your Friends? / Describe Your Mum In Two Words:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.