Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (9670 Views)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by SaturnNick(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
Blame the parents n the school management

I remember when I was serving, I was posted to a school n there I realize teaching is modern day slavery

The parents who never have time to monitor their wards will always blame d teachers if the students fail

The school management don’t care about d teachers, the only care about d students whom they see as customers

Teachers must not touch any student no matter how rude or indiscipline he is cos the school doesn’t want to lose customers

At the same time the students must not fail even if he doesn’t write anything in d exam, na private school I hear of double upgrade

The students on d other hand knows for sure that if they fail the teacher will b blamed so they don’t care so far there’s a teacher to blame

That’s d main reason I pity teachers a lot especially those in private school

The school management doesn’t like u
The parents don’t like u
The students too don’t like u

Teaching is modern day slavery

Please always endeavor to help a private school teacher around u, many of them are suffering but they dare not say it
You just said it all. Most people that have not experienced teaching in private school cannot relate to this. I hope they understand better
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by IyaTola: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
HAJJIMUKHTAR:
oh, so there is moral decadence really...!
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by IyaTola: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
shocked
bamirotola:

Mothers!! The trend of modern women's gives birth to an toxic generation.. feminism kicked more women out of marriage believing they can raise kids by themselves, an average of street boys, hoes , thugs and uncultured generation are a result of single parenting basically those raised by women. Women raise kids with emotions and fails to teach kids the necessary morals to navigate life, kids from broken home has nobody to emulate, they are denied the lesson of how to love and respect each other in marriage , how to engage in conflict and resolve without getting physical with words , how to maintain standard and discipline .. these are the voids created of children lacks fatherly attention and care.

Products of single parenting especially baby mamas do not grow to respect and value men , do not grow to respect the law and norms of the community, and if you make a mistake of marrying such , 99% chances are the marriage wont survive.

Women focus more on the glamour of the wedding day rather than the future of their home, they fail to respect the sanctity of marriage and leave their role to covet the role of men in a home , that's why we have failed marriages ..

As a woman , it is your responsibility to marry and settle down with a responsible man that's why God have you the gift of choice , if you open your legs for an obvious irresponsible man and you bring an innocent soul into your toxic world , you are responsible for whatever the children grow up to be. Arnold shwazeneigher separated with his wife and they took one each of their sons, go check the son the mother raised and the man Arnold raised , you will clearly understand what I mean.

Men it is your responsibility to get a good mother for your kids , do not put your rod in any hole .

Additionally, broken homes are often cited as a contributing factor to the moral decay among the youth. Children who come from broken homes may lack the stability and support needed to develop strong moral values. The absence of one parent or a lack of positive role models in the home can leave children vulnerable to negative influences and behaviors. It is believed that if broken homes were less prevalent, the youth would have a better foundation for developing strong moral character.

Summarily 90% of the societal problem are from children raised by single mothers and broken home, let us fix the institution of marriage and watch the world get better
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are not speaking from God's perspective, but man's perspective.
I don't have the power to argue with you. Go and read your Bible well. . The truth cannot be argued against. I took some lines from the scripture, you still don't agree. Well, believe what you want to believe...

The Truth cannot be argued against which is why you aren't able to argue what I have said without going out of point.

What I was simply pointing out is that 98% of a child's knowledge is formed by learning

terrezo2002:

Adam and Eve haven't killed anyone before. Who taught Cain how to kill and envy?
If you don't understand any of the above writings from the scripture, I am done. Cheers.

The bible shows us like father, like son; good tree good fruit, evil tree, evil fruit.

That's why I made this thread which everyone hated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7929942/math-7-16-shows-us

https://www.nairaland.com/7807521/see-another-reason-why-god
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by terrezo2002(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The Truth cannot be argued against which is why you aren't able to argue what I have said without going out of point.

What I was simply pointing out is that 98% of a child's knowledge is formed by learning

The bible shows us like father, like son; good tree good fruit, evil tree, evil fruit.

That's why I made this thread which everyone hated.

https://www.nairaland.com/7929942/math-7-16-shows-us

https://www.nairaland.com/7807521/see-another-reason-why-god

Alright then. You are entitled to what you believe. I think I have done my best to explain.
Re: Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? by InfinityFabric: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Men undecided

Especially fathers!!
A broken feminist is right once a year. This might come from hatred but you're correct with this.
Men let this shit happen. Either by being:
- A useless deadbeat
- An irresponsible simp
- Or not just fit to be called a man
- Or just combination of all

Men prevent boys from prison and daughters from pole (a.k.a hoeism). If you have a lot of those, men have failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Regret About Christmas Celebration / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? / IBD Dende Biography: Wikipedia, Age, Profile, Family, Net Worth, State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.