Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Can I Do About This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do About This (44235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About This by Pootle: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2023
guy face your work, you wan chop manager meat be like work don tire you undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Chibuezem(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

Use your tongue count your teeth boy.
Are you not ashamed of yourself working as a cleaner in the bank?
Shut up if people like him resign from thier jobs the world will burn learn to respect people's work no matter how demeaning it may seem.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Nairalandite: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
This is what happens when you watch those youtube Nollywood movies like "How A Poor Cleaner Captured D Heart Of Her Banker Boss". Try your luck. Na slap you go chop.

This is wicked ๐Ÿ–ค

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Omoluabi16(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Na so then go give una bad advice till you enter where you no know.
Without downgrading your hustle, have you done your due diligence about her? Being a professional, I doubt she'd want any form of office entanglement much more/less with someone of your position within that same setting. Abeg shoot ooo, and come give us feedback.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do About This by MaztarKool: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
You are funny.
You are a cleaner and errand boy in a bank. You are thinking of toasting someone in the same bank that is higher than you in levels.

Nigeria movies have really been deceiving you. Anyhow sha if you are tired of working in the bank as a cleaner then try your luck but what I know is that the result would definitely be the part Nollywood movies don't show you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can I Do About This by EnglishUsa: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

please can you just apologize to this guy... My dear, do not ever use this type of words on humans again, I shared tears immediately I red your comment. I know the meaning of what you are trying to explain to him in order to encourage him to do more in his life but, you don't know his plans and where he is coming from and where he is going. Know woman on earth that a man can't approach, she might be in need of husband seriously

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do About This by okunola123(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Don't fool yourself bro........ Go an further more on your education. Don't think she can stood low and accept your move.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Chinny024(f): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

What a senseless reply..

Nawa for you oo.

Do you know tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by annayawchee: 9:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Lol.... Focus bros.

I once worked in a bank as a security.
Some cashiers were posted to our branch that year, among them is this fine SS lady.

She was always keeping to herself and normally I no send am and I don't do errands for nobody๐Ÿ˜‚.

We got close and chatty.
Invited me to her crib countlessly and I ended up giving excuses.

Las las I quit the job.

Started a biz

She got married and we're still close.
She was transferred to a branch close to the market where I trade and she patronizes me Sha.
Sometimes she go be like I dey miss you and I will jejely reject it.

Stay focus baba

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by TenQ: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do
Kill this thought immediately. It is infatuation and you will lose your job on top.

What you have is simply INFATUATION!
Re: What Can I Do About This by eepeepook: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2023
Face your job if this story is real. I hate fake write-ups in this forum.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Offpointng: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2023
aremubabs:

Don't tell her that you love her.

First, try to be her closest friend. I don't know how you would do that. Work on your wits and humour. If you charm her with your intelligence and humour, I am sure she would be the one to confess her love.

Jux dey play.
Re: What Can I Do About This by zedegit: 9:52am On Dec 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
This is what happens when you watch those youtube Nollywood movies like "How A Poor Cleaner Captured D Heart Of Her Banker Boss". Try your luck. Na slap you go chop.

She won't slap him.
Although I don't advise him to try it because he will feel more less of himself if she rejects him which is most likely.

With the situation of things in Nigeria, most girls are wiser now.

Besides having a man that doesn't provide for the family comes with negative consequences such as physical, emotional and mental abuse.

Abort mission. Even if you must shoot your shot, let it not be at work place unless you're ready to face possible rejection.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Annahh(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Abort mission, abort mission. Don't try it, she will turn you down. I know what I'm saying. Kill the feelings.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by yesloaded: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do

Let nobody deceive you, abort such thought immediately.

Think about your life & future for now

You are not a match for her in anyway besides you need to improve your life first before thinking Bout women

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
blackboy:
Guy, no mind that guy wry dey ask why you be cleaner. Cleaner is a job. If you find out he could be a thief. There is dignity in labour. It is good you want to develop yourself. Office romance is a big risk. Talkless of banker with cleaner. Save your job and free your mind from the love you have for that banker. Crushing or lusting donโ€™t risk your job. You can be sacked. There are millions of young ladies out there you can choose from. Fear bankers especially female bankers. Work hard go school more even if it is to borrow or get sponsor. No ruin your life because of woman.
Best advice, you understand women's nature. But you can allow him to learn the...
Re: What Can I Do About This by crossbreedwears(m): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Ashamed of working as a cleaner in the bank? You must be crazy oh! Instead of you to advise him on how to elevate himself in life.
outoftheworld:

Re: What Can I Do About This by YoobaNesan: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Sambisa grin

Offpointng:

What forest area in Nigeria should he be looking at?? SW or SS??
Re: What Can I Do About This by hassan4: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Compliment her dressing and looks then jokingly tell her you're crushing and see her reaction. If she smiles then send an anonymous letter or message asking for a blind date. If she frowns at it then abort mission. But what are your selling points? Are you handsome, ambitious and skilled? She's working in a Bank remember, and most Nigerian women who sit behind a desk act like they've made it in life so be mindful of some sort of arrogance. Good luck and man up.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by nairalanda1(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2023
ikeno:
Hypocrites and two face people full this forum.
He can't have a relationship with her cause she's a bank and he's a cleaner? But, a male banker can have a relationship with a female cleaner abi.
Try being friends with her, you can also compliment her on so many things.

Unfortunately, we are a patriachial society, which means in any relationship, the man is supposed to be of higher status, educationally and financially, than the woman. Preferably both.

Then there is the massive class difference.

I effing wish it wasn't so., but here we are. Even if she says yes to a relationship with him, the relations on her side will ask her if she is ment.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Miravik900(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

Abort mission she is not into you else you would have seen green lights no go cast yourself
Re: What Can I Do About This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 24 yrs old boy, instead of planning to go back to school na to embarrass yourself dey hungry you.

Let me advise you. That lady will not accept you number one, because of class. Her class is higher than yours and she'll be looking for someone with same or higher class not you who's just a school cert holder worse is you're even working in her office as a cleaner and errand boy.if you were working somewhere else, it would have been better.

Lastly, if you still love your job, just abort mission because it might take a bad turn and affect your job.

Please work on going back to school or at least learn a skill. Just develop yourself before talking about relationship.
Hard fact
Re: What Can I Do About This by FireUpNow(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

Why should he be ashame of himself working as a cleaner in a financial organization? If he was jobless you will still abuse him. The guy is just 24 and he has the ambition of furthering his studies. My only worries is that the older lady might not like the class and age difference but no one can tell. Love is blind and anything can happen. I know qn undergrate that fell in love with his female lecturer and at the end they got married not knowing that the female lecturer was looking for a child of her own . At the end of the day they had twins all boys.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Trustmea: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
illicit:
U wan toast d person wey dey send u errand?

U get mind o

What if she no gree?

She go use errand frustrate u
Hahaha grin grin this op no well at all

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by aremubabs: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
Offpointng:

Jux dey play.

If he doesn't try, he won't get what he wants.

People like you don't like to try. You look at the storm, and give up.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Advision: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

Should he kidnap you to make it big? Or you have another job for him

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by CJStarz: 9:59am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

School Cert.(short form for certificate) ,not School Start.
Which kain school you attend sef?
No go cast yourself before the lady o
Hang your cloth where your hand fit reach odawz na cleaner you go remain for life

God help you
Re: What Can I Do About This by cloud(m): 10:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Ironically, some people have family members who work as cleaners in more advanced countries like the US and UK and send stipends to our so called "big boys" here in Naija that feel such menial jobs are only meant for the lazy ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do About This by opera1(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2023
Sholaco:
You have your school start?
Then continue your school
At this stage of your life,all you need is self development not poing old kpekus

School Cert
Re: What Can I Do About This by Miravik900(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2023
dkidd:
Just be nice and friendly towards her in particular. Drop hints from time to time. If she digs u she will meet u half way but u sef face ur hustle naaa... all these girls get pride oo and if only u were a cleaner/ errand boy somewhere else she for fit consider but this one too close make she no pour u hot water or start to frustrate u hustle there later undecided
The boy no get sense ajeh bankers wey get pride especially the ladies grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by StUriah(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Receive sense in Holy shit name!

You better use your time to learn how to make money instead of chasing shadows.

Most of these lady bankers are corporate prostitutes, coded hookup babes, sleeping with colleagues and their seniors.

Unless she is unlucky or unfortunate in her relationship with rich and comfortable dudes, or she is sexually starved, she won't settle for your type.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Op grin grin grin

Some women can be nice, smile at you with their nice smile with dimples, that doesn't mean they want to have something romantic or sensual with you.

Na the niceness dey confuse you. Stay focused. You are the one reading meaning into it.

Let it not come from you, let it come from her instead, let her b the one to ask you out. use your head. Be wise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.