Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Can I Do About This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do About This (44201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About This by just4fun(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2023
Abort mission.. First things first.. instead of expressing your feelings to her, start being friendly with her to know her more. Also, try upgrade yourself, ur current level can't sustain d relationship...
Re: What Can I Do About This by Miravik900(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:
Use ways to secretly collect her number and text her yuur thoughts

If she no gree , find where she lives

If she lives alone, best to break into her house when she's not around and wait for her then you do the needful

Remember to disguise your appearance
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ op collect this advise
Re: What Can I Do About This by Burgermotors: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2023
How can you say such a thing
outoftheworld:

Use your tongue count your teeth boy.
Are you not ashamed of yourself working as a cleaner in the bank?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2023
aremubabs:

If he doesn't try, he won't get what he wants.

People like you don't like to try. You look at the storm, and give up.
No

He should let it come from her instead.
Re: What Can I Do About This by SAMAJ: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2023
You wan cross your boundary.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Petroking: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2023
You want the truth, Further your education that should be your priority not an ambition. Concerning the lady, Don't give into the temptation, Trust me it would not end well as you may loose your job in the process.

Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do
Re: What Can I Do About This by Abiliboi: 10:06am On Dec 16, 2023
Don't take closeness for granted
Re: What Can I Do About This by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

If dem look closely now it will be discovered you are squatting with your sibling who lives in a face me I face you in the outskirts of Ikorodu. Probably used the N500 your brother gave you for your daily single meal to buy data to yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by EnglishUsa: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do
your age might be too small in the advice I want to give to you but in real sense you still need more to do in your life with this your age... Achieve things first and put yourself in order so that you will not lose this type of relationship in future... But as for the lady she is a human and might us be in need of a man but my question is, can you make it up to her? You know, relationship now is all about money and gift.. you can just give her a Christmas gift, maybe by next month give her something else and watch out for her response, only gift can win the heat of any woman
Re: What Can I Do About This by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
it's sad but that's the reality of the world that we live in. Men don't care if you're a cleaner as a woman... They love you for who you are. I can't say the same for women. They'll consider you a bum.
This is the tragedy of gender equality, letting women into career, labour market. There will continue to be fallouts and backlashes

It is bound to happen, how can they bring women with all their soft features into the workplace? What do they think will happen female and male come together? Na to mate remain na, like this Op is trying to do now.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Sharmeenator(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2023
Offpointng:

What forest area in Nigeria should he be looking at?? SW or SS??
Sambisa
Re: What Can I Do About This by Streetmovement(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This reminds me of a movie I saw, "where a multi-millionaire disguised as a very poor fellow working at a certain firm as an errand boy just to get a particular girl but the girl ended up failing the test and the guy went away with the girls friend who was very caring and humble towards the guy" omo I go like try that same thing when I hold am stand.

Meanwhile op try focus on your matters, forget that shenkes but if you still wan run am go ahead, as long as you're ready for any response, anything wey sup nobody go die.
Re: What Can I Do About This by VEHINTOLAR: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

What's your motivation for this step you're about to take ? Is she giving you irresistible green lights ? Do you think she finds you attractive or something ? I mean,what exactly is pushing you towards this girl ? Why is this your priority now instead of focusing on how to improve on your life. At 24,you can still be or achieve whatever you want to achieve and I don't want to believe being a bank cleaner is one of them or is it ? If truly you're ambitious as you claim in your post,then now is the time to focus on getting a degree in a University.

What you should do is to forget about that girl, stop having some fantasies in your head. She is very much not likely to agree to date or have a romantic relationship with you. At 24,your first degree ought to have been in your bag already but it's never too late as I'm aware some factors beyond your control might be responsible for this delay.

Focus on your life,improve on your education; that's what you should do for now.
Re: What Can I Do About This by rafcrown(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Face your cleaning and messenger job squarely.
Re: What Can I Do About This by dalaman: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

You never serious for life.
Re: What Can I Do About This by swiych(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Try work on ur sentences first, b4 u cast ursef. Wetin b school start Come on man.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Achor1111(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
What can you offer to her?
Don't you think she has better options with her knowledge, experience and exposure.
Be calming down first, you go dey alright.
Re: What Can I Do About This by viodemus: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

what is wrong in working as a cleaner anywhere?

Manage your pride, anything fit befall you to humble you.

There is dignity in labor, legit labor.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Lokomoney: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2023
God bless you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ127506018]Guy, no mind that guy wry dey ask why you be cleaner. Cleaner is a job. If you find out he could be a thief. There is dignity in labour. It is good you want to develop yourself. Office romance is a big risk. Talkless of banker with cleaner. Save your job and free your mind from the love you have for that banker. Crushing or lusting donโ€™t risk your job. You can be sacked. There are millions of young ladies out there you can choose from. Fear bankers especially female bankers. Work hard go school more even if it is to borrow or get sponsor. No ruin your life because of woman.[/quote]
Re: What Can I Do About This by NaijaCover(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Naijaร‡over is following
Re: What Can I Do About This by MSN1(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
Oga, it is a NO/YES affair.
Spill it, u may be lucky and if otherwise; MOVE ON.

Thinking you are a common cleaner makes u 100 steps backward in thinking.
There is NO CLASS of girl i like that i can't tell my intentions.
Class is a socio status and not a higher set of humans, WE ALL ARE EQUAL!.

I wonder why youths are scared of taking risks.
This is the main reason y a lot will NEVER succeed.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Dynamicboss: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2023
Kill that love feeling now bro. You need to get your life together before thinking of approaching a successful lady that befits your profile. If she agrees, you will be bullied out of the relationship because you will be a misfit to her social class. Don't get yourself burnt and please relationship should be the last thing in your mind. Thank you
Re: What Can I Do About This by Prettygirl200(f): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
If you get the STAMINA to approach her, why not?
Re: What Can I Do About This by Xkale1996(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
why you mumu na

Focus on your Job
She will definitely turn you down

Further your education
Re: What Can I Do About This by RepoMan007: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2023
Crushing on what can crush you emotionally, financially, and even socially. Tread carefully bro.
Re: What Can I Do About This by RALPHOW(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2023
Better use your brain, otherwise you may loose your job.
Keep her contacts, go back to school, upgrade your standard to her level before you make your intentions known to her.
Re: What Can I Do About This by mabea: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2023
Don't do it. What you have is not love rather you are blown away by her nice nature.
Re: What Can I Do About This by MSN1(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2023
Xkale1996:
why you mumu na

Focus on your Job
She will definitely turn you down

Further your education
Wrong advice.
ALL gud things comes from UNEXPECTED SHOTS and FAILURE to take risks means; AUTOMATIC FAILURE!.
Re: What Can I Do About This by MSN1(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2023
RALPHOW:
Better use your brain, otherwise you may loose your job.
Keep her contacts, go back to school, upgrade your standard to her level before you make your intentions known to her.
Lose which job?
When has it become a crime to fall in love?.

I once toasted a high class girl, she fumbled, insulted me and left warning me seriously, I lock up, move on.
1 week later, she called and visited me, apologies and i pounded her mercilessly that day, she refused to go home; We pounded TDB.
That was how we started dating and till date, that was my Best and Most longest relationship.

She later told me that, she fell 4 me because i was bold, that of all the guys arond school and hood, i was d ONLY one bold enough to chyke her, because she was only dating top class big boys in Lagos and PH.
I reduced that girl below my level to the extent, she was thinking i was jazzing her.
See bro, when a woman is truly in love; a 2yr old kid WISE PASS AM SEF!.
There is NOTHING she can't do to make u happy and there is no extent u won't bend her.

Youths are failing seriously because; THEY ARE SCARED OF TAKING RISKS!.
Re: What Can I Do About This by abuhusna1: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
She has more to lose if she dates you. Colleagues will mock her and family will mock her as well so just abort the mission orgdt job else where and go back to her but not where you both work. Reason am na your wife colleagues go send you on errand in her presence
Re: What Can I Do About This by Maj196(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2023
Guy nor try am. The only reason she fit reason you small na if you're an extremely attractive guy. She fit take you as sugar boy
Re: What Can I Do About This by humblespirit: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2023
This na village people work; You will be ridiculed and possibly fire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.