Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! (42635 Views)

Anambra School Floors USA, Turkey To Win 1st Position In Another International C / Eksu Medical Students Shines, Clinches 1st Position / Landmark University Emerges 1st Position At CODET National Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Apology19978: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
whippersnapper:
if he is a rapist as you say why is he then the greatest man that has ever lived. a simple google search will help. before you come and embarrass your parents at home like OP

Mohamed the fake prophet na banza
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Blessed4sure: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Exactly.

It's just an attempt to show off or celebrate the child's achievement.

Oblongata:

Dear Sir,

You shouldn't have wasted your time to give the OP an explanation that is so glaring! The OP is just making a subtle attempt at celebrating his/her ward.

Thank you.

Oblongata.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by 12345baba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
U well? Abi u wan just show us say ur pikin sabi book? And which stupid school u carry ur child go put wey still dey give position for class.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by mabea: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:
I don’t really understand some schools this days. My baby girl cleared all her subjects with distinction, all As and she was given 3rd position. She has been sobbing uncontrollably since yesterday. cry Yes, she was promised Christmas gifts and present if she takes first position in class this term.
I think she deserves the 1st position. I want to go to the school on Monday and appeal for result recheck. It can’t be!
I am not taking this o! My baby deserves 1st position with this result. cry cry
Now you are funny. Instead of you to appreciate your daughter for an excellent result in such a class with many brilliant students. The thing is your daughter is well privileged to have such students around her who would push her to be the best even in higher institutions
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Raynald: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
If you see my result in primary school,your child own is play
There was a time i had 96.5 n came second
One time i had like 6 total of 100 scores
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by WhisperedNoise: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Herbiodun09:

I am quite happy this child will probably not grow old to be as stupid as u are really.

Typical of an ibo chest beating behaviour even when they have nothing upstairs.
You could've made your point without denigrating an entire tribe. That's daft. There are proud people in every tribe. Do better next time, please.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by oyoofong(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
Others may score more marks than your child!
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by FireUpNow(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
The best you can do is talk to your baby girl about how wonderful her results and position are. Simple logic and mathematics should tell you that there are other of her classmates that grade average is her than her own. If the grading was from 85% to 100% then some very intelligent students in her class must scored 98-99,5% and your sweet little girl scored lesser than them. Oga be calming down small. A1+ get levels oo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
During my time na 3rd I dey take. First na proprietor daughter grin, second na proprietor church member daughter then me. Before those 2 girls came on board na me dey carry first.

The first dey get 93 second 92 then me 91% before then I was the only one who could cross the 91% mark
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by whippersnapper(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Apology19978:

Mohamed the fake prophet na banza
boss no vex i stay in Kano. farawa come and say this in Kano here i want to check something. The way them go take barbecue you like plantain ehn. you sef your mind go dey
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:
I don’t really understand some schools this days. My baby girl cleared all her subjects with distinction, all As and she was given 3rd position. She has been sobbing uncontrollably since yesterday. cry Yes, she was promised Christmas gifts and present if she takes first position in class this term.
I think she deserves the 1st position. I want to go to the school on Monday and appeal for result recheck. It can’t be!
Lol! Entitlement mentality at its best.
Why don't you go to the school and rework the result there?
What a foolish statement!
Go to the school and embarrass yourself thoroughly there.
Can't you use your brain to know that the students who took first and second positions got higher average score than that silly daughter of yours.
I have taught in a school as a corper,so I know what I am saying.
Oga, go and embarrass yourself thoroughly.
You would look better with it
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by oxygeng: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Highways:
You just wan take style tell us your kid get 15 As, after you have bribed the teachers
show off yes, but bribe, don't think so. the thing is from the school proprietor/proprietress. for business reasons they usually compel the teachers to award good grades, just to decieve the parents into believing that their children are doing excellently well.
sometimes a particular teacher with good hand writing is tipped extra 5k to enter the entire result sheet, you could see how good and error free that result sheet looks from the entries. all na packaging, Nigeria is gone.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by gidjah(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nairalanders oo!! Lots of us here are seriously crazy to d walls! What's all this heavy bashings and negative energy about over the daddy's contentions?WHY NOT just ASK 'DADDY' TO GO MAKE DUE ENQUIRIES AT D SCHOOL AND GET THINGS TRUELY RATIFIED IF THERE ARE VARIATIONS ? PLS LETS ENCOURAGE D FATHER TO DO D RIGHT THING RATHER THAN CHOKE HIM with all this negative vibes and jabs.My daugher in d senior class came home
with a result of this nature,i sense favoritism in d school which has always been the norms if you are in this schools with one major tribe from d same local govt.The fomer staff that left this office I am occupying told me about this same occurrence and situation my daughter found her self for almost 3years now.I saw lots of irregularity in the markings of her scripts but since I do not have full information on me and also been a stake holder in tbe teaching field with well over two decades experience, I just would keep calm about it.I have been to the school it self for like three times over plenty irregularities and PTA meetings and noticed that the best for my daughter is to relocate entirely out of this state since this same school boasts as d best in this LGA! So it is just best we stay calm untill she leaves this LGA ,ignoring them and the witch hunting and one sided favoritism. I ALSO ENCOURAGED MY DAUGHTER TO KEEP IT UP AND IGNORE THIER LOPSIDEDNESS, "WE WOULD BE FLYING AWAY FROM THIS STATE IN LIKE 6MONTHS OR LESS ", ' SO PLS TRY AND COPE while KEEPING AT YOUR BEST '.That was my candid advice to a lil bit worried but strong hearted daughter of mine.Let d father go and make out findings for him self then make good decisions let's not crucify d dad abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Rayd502(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Tap that child on her back and tell her weldone...Don't inculcate unhealthy rivalry at this young age.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by BouquiLake: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Putting unnecessary pressure on your Pry school child.... Shiooooooor

quote author=Josephamstrong1 post=127509339]I don’t really understand some schools this days. My baby girl cleared all her subjects with distinction, all As and she was given 3rd position. She has been sobbing uncontrollably since yesterday. cry Yes, she was promised Christmas gifts and present if she takes first position in class this term.
I am not taking this o! My baby deserves 1st position with this result. cry cry[/quote]
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by DeathToSimps: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

Stop disgracing yourself here in the name of chasing clout.
Ignorant prick.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by obinna58(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Your child deserves first position coz others na goats 😂

Your child did well, with such excellence position doesn’t matter
Reminds me of my results then, I got second position in class c while person wey Dey 5th position in class A beat my result
I no send

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Prdluxe(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by chegbe1104: 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

The result was most likely written for your baby and you are here saying this.
Don't dare go to the school else you embarrass yourself.
Who told you there are no other babies that had higher scores than your baby?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
toluxe0075:
Sha don’t go and post this on twitter. If not, the dragging you are so much craving for, you will get it x20.
Hahaha!🤣
So many people here are just bitter and frustrated. What happens to sarcasm and humor? grin
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by MightySparrow: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

Just fulfilled your promise of the gift. Encourage her to pay more attention to answering questions more carefully next time. I like her class. I was once in a class like that where it was not possible for a person to lead in two subjects in a term. Tell her she is the best anyway. Don't hurt her confidence.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Lovelyn451(f): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
91.6, she try sha, my son's average is 96.6 and he's 4th...he's in jss3 and has never come first despite always clearing all subjects with excellent..na just shikini mark dem dey use pass each other, omo children of these days their brain dey hot die....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by wallaze(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

You no even happy say ur pikin Sabi book
Mtchew
Those legends wey carry last them no be human being abi 🙄🙄 I Sha know say na scope you wan use tell us say ur pikin Sabi book ok we Don see am ur pikin try

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by InvertedHammer: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:
/
What a world?!

So 80, 82, 86, 89 are now Grade A1 Distinction?

/
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

You really need to calm down. You're like the proverbial child who said his father's farm is the largest because he has not seen others. Yes, your child is brilliant but others might be more brilliant. I'm talking as a teacher with years of experience. You should be more concerned about the grade(which is distinction) than the position. I once had a girl that had 95% overall but finished 5th because I had 1 who finished 98% and three finished 96%. All you need to do is to keep encouraging your child. Don't ever make it seem like she was cheated. She will be badly affected. That's my little advise.
Thank You.
You’re indeed a great teacher!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by kosiebe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Private school
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Bar1941(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

Illiterate parent, go and fight in the school now!

Because your daughter is sobbing so they should give what belongs to other person's child to her? With all those 80's she got above?

Maybe the pupils are not many in that school, cos on a normal day, she's not suppose to be in top 10 with that result.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by AshawoFleeAids(f): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
cry
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Houseontherock1: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
With all the 80s and 90s, you think someone couldn't have scored straight 90s? I know you are just so happy to show off the distinctions but you should have respected yourself and keep it offline... attention seeker oshi
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
FireUpNow:
The best you can do is talk to your baby girl about how wonderful her results and position are. Simple logic and mathematics should tell you that there are other of her classmates that grade average is her than her own. If the grading was from 85% to 100% then some very intelligent students in her class must scored 98-99,5% and your sweet little girl scored lesser than them. Oga be calming down small. A1+ get levels oo.
A+ get level abeg.
You get the gist.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Benwallt(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Seems op is illiterate. Cumulative GPA with determine first position not alphanumeric
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by folake4u(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

You nailed it, I hope Gen Z mum understands.

And how sure are you that the mum is a Gen Z? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturing Grades Levels In Nigeria / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / Share Your 2014 Waec Result Here,lets Celebrate Or Comfort You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.