Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,393 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (48484 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 11:54pm On Jan 30
tctrills:

We are still saying the same thing. Everyone thinks the other side is spreading misinformation.

See the full truth and experience for yourself
It's not hard to see a lie

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 12:23am On Jan 31
Janosky:

The lies busted since January 2022 nah COURZ IBERIBEIST go dryclean & repost in January 2024.

Everybody read the screenshot of Awake Magazine,2/22,1984.

Courz nah werey confam.
grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu Janosky the Iberibe Master with your maggot infested brain, you think you busted something or made a very remarkable discovery. In this screenshot you posted, immediately after it is this screenshot below. Now, tell me why your Freemason Governing body saw it fit to ask you JWs to show respect for Rapists? What marvellous thing have you done now? Have you not succeeded in proving me right again? Stop smoking that Igbo, you will never hear. Stop it so that you can think properly.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 12:27am On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Mumu. If a JW Male Rapes your child, will you obey your Freemason Governing body and treat the Rapist respectfully? Will you remember that circumstances made him to be a Rapist and try to understand where he is coming from which is exactly what that publication is saying? You think you are following normal people as Faithful and discreet Slave?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 12:35am On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

I read your story but not still sure the point you are trying to make.
I honestly can't recall what was written in the first place so I am not getting context for your write-up.
All I see from your write-up is a woman sharing her near rape experience.
I suggest we begin by discussing what it means for a woman to show respect to her rapist.
If we understand this then we all can move on. Personal, I don't think a woman should offer any kind of respect to her rapist but then explain so we can clear this up

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 12:39am On Jan 31
tctrills:

We are still saying the same thing. Everyone thinks the other side is spreading misinformation.

tctrills, Fornicator Aemmyjah is posting the same screenshot I posted but he is calling it misinformation when it is directly from their website.

Now look at the screenshot below. Is this what a normal person would say in public much more in a religious publication from a supposedly One True Religion? If anyone makes this kind of statement,the person will receive beatings of his life. Doesn't this statement below show sympathy for a Rapist? Watchtower here is trying to brainwash victims and even families involved to try to sympathise with a Rapist telling them that he is human like everybody else and so should be treated respectfully. Please, is this a normal thing to say? Doesn't this prove and confirm why They have rampant Child Sexual abuse cases and their numerous attempts to protect Pedophiles and punish victims who speak out?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

The argument was on you
He wanted you to believe something
How do you know the truth?

When i was still a Muslim i heard a lot from the apostates who were battle prepared as in fully determined to convince me that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is evil but as an officer of the intelligence i listen to two sides of a complainant's expressions:
[1] What comes out of their mouths.
[2] What is in their hearts.

So instead of concentrating on just one side of their expression i always try to figure out what exactly they have in their hearts and by the time i began reasoning with them without bias they will turn to a beast as if the sheep or dove i was talking to suddenly disappeared and what i have before me is a predator who just don't want me to talk but to swallow whatever he is spewing that's what made me one of Jehovah's Witnesses till today.

I am still waiting for that critic who is sound in reasoning with convincing evidence to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't the one and only group practicing what Jesus of Nazareth taught! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 9:24am On Jan 31
Courz:

Mumu Janosky the Iberibe Master with your maggot infested brain, you think you busted something or made a very remarkable discovery. In this screenshot you posted, immediately after it is this screenshot below. Now, tell me why your Freemason Governing body saw it fit to ask you JWs to show respect for Rapists? What marvellous thing have you done now? Have you not succeeded in proving me right again? Stop smoking that Igbo, you will never hear. Stop it so that you can think properly.

COURZ IBERIBEIST grin grin grin

g84,2/22 The Awake Magazine said:
"Although a woman should NOT cower in fear and permit the rapist to intimidate her, at the same time she should treat him understandably,as a human being."

COURZ IBERIBEIST nah werey confam.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 9:36am On Jan 31
tctrills:

I read your story but not still sure the point you are trying to make.
I honestly can't recall what was written in the first place so I am not getting context for your write-up.
All I see from your write-up is a woman sharing her near rape experience.
I suggest we begin by discussing what it means for a woman to show respect to her rapist.
If we understand this then we all can move on. Personal, I don't think a woman should offer any kind of respect to her rapist but then explain so we can clear this up

"Although a woman should NOT cower in fear and permit the rapist to intimidate her, at the same time she should treat him understandably,as a human being."

Meaning: Do NOT fear , do NOT be intimidated.
Use your number 6 when you are dealing with a rapist.

The statement in the Awake Magazine is very concise & practical advice to deal with the issue discussed.

If you can't understand it,go to court.
Or better still, consult a Shrink. grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 9:42am On Jan 31
Courz:

Mumu. If a JW Male Rapes your child, will you obey your Freemason Governing body and treat the Rapist respectfully? Will you remember that circumstances made him to be a Rapist and try to understand where he is coming from which is exactly what that publication is saying? You think you are following normal people as Faithful and discreet Slave?

COURZ,Did the Awake Magazine you brought here make your Mumu claim?

COURZ nah werey confam grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 9:44am On Jan 31
Max my brotherly, good morning.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:47am On Jan 31
Janosky:

COURZ,Did the Awake Magazine you brought here make your Mumu claim?

COURZ nah werey confam grin grin grin grin

Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain. If a JW Male Rapes your child, will you obey your Freemason Governing body and treat the Rapist respectfully? Will you remember that circumstances made him to be a Rapist and try to understand where he is coming from which is exactly what that publication is saying? You think you are following normal people as Faithful and discreet Slave?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:48am On Jan 31
Janosky:

COURZ IBERIBEIST grin grin grin

COURZ IBERIBEIST nah werey confam.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
"

Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain, If a JW Male Rapes your child, will you obey your Freemason Governing body and treat the Rapist respectfully? Will you remember that circumstances made him to be a Rapist and try to understand where he is coming from which is exactly what that publication is saying? You think you are following normal people as Faithful and discreet Slave? I am happy you JWs are exposing yourselves by yourselves so people reading this thread will see how you people love Rapists and treat them Respectfully. That's why victims are punished for reporting to the Police.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49am On Jan 31
Janosky:
Max my brother, good morning.
Good morning my brother! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:51am On Jan 31
Janosky:

The statement in the Awake Magazine is very concise & practical advice to deal with the issue discussed.

Mumu Janosky with your maggot infested brain, If a JW Male Rapes your child, will you obey your Freemason Governing body and treat the Rapist respectfully? Will you remember that circumstances made him to be a Rapist and try to understand where he is coming from which is exactly what that publication is saying? You think you are following normal people as Faithful and discreet Slave? I am happy you JWs are exposing yourselves by yourselves so people reading this thread will see how you people love Rapists and treat them Respectfully. That's why victims are punished for reporting to the Police.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 9:58am On Jan 31
Janosky:

Lool always being funny.
First, you really mean you teach your women to have no fear when the are confronted by rapist?
So a powerful man is about to rape a 16 years old child and you advise is have no fear and show him respect.
I asked about how do JW women show respect to their rapist and this was the answer you gave.
Please if there is a more intelligent JW out there, could you please educate us on how JW women are supposed to show respect to their rapists.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 10:13am On Jan 31
tctrills:

Lool always being funny.
First, you really mean you teach your women to have no fear when the are confronted by rapist?
So a powerful man is about to rape a 16 years old child and you advise is have no fear and show him respect.
I asked about how do JW women show respect to their rapist and this was the answer you gave.
Please if there is a more intelligent JW out there, could you please educate us on how JW women are supposed to show respect to their rapists.

You were even lenient by mentioning a 16 year old. There is a reason why we call it Child Sexual abuse. The cases in JW involves mostly minors from 3 years of age and a couple of teenagers.

In that article, they are saying that when you treat a Rapist with respect, he won't rape you. Please, in what world does it ever happen that when you treat a Rapist with Respect and understanding where he is coming from, he will leave you alone? In what world or era? You can see the thought process of JW Leaders. They are not normal people. They give advice as if they don't live on earth. They are out of touch of Reality. It is very dangerous taking such advice in the name of Faithful and discreet Slave.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 10:48am On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

When i was still a Muslim i heard a lot from the apostates who were battle prepared as in fully determined to convince me that the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses is evil but as an officer of the intelligence i listen to two sides of a complainant's expressions:

So instead of concentrating on just one side of their expression i always try to figure out what exactly they have in their hearts and by the time i began reasoning with them without bias they will turn to a beast as if the sheep or dove i was talking to suddenly disappeared and what i have before me is a predator who just don't want me to talk but to swallow whatever he is spewing that's what made me one of Jehovah's Witnesses till today.

I am still waiting for that critic who is sound in reasoning with convincing evidence to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't the one and only group practicing what Jesus of Nazareth taught! smiley

The many madness and insanities peddling from your brains will not stop...

While still a Muslim you call people not associated with Muslims apostates because of the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains and bias and prejudiced that dwells in your heartgrin grin grin Your brains didn't tell you they can call them apostates while still a Muslim. This is the terrible state of your intelligence grin grin grin

Many of such shows are the truth about that religious organization which in recent times you know and accept they are indeed truth about that organization despite desperate denials and lies about it.

To warned members about who say I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.

Your GODS quoted a material

Saying a religion that tell lies cannot be truth

Your religious organization is one of them

So instead of concentrating on just one side of their expression i always try to figure out what exactly they have in their hearts and by the time i began reasoning with them without bias they will turn to a beast as if the sheep or dove i was talking to suddenly disappeared

Wants to project his ways wolves in sheep clothing on the streets and social media on others. Concentrating on one side that suit your bias and prejudice to see them as apostates calling them devil, demons, beast of no nation, mad, insane and asiere that you want to dump into your past chasing you everywhere while a Muslim. Imagine your intelligence here grin grin grin

what i have before me is a predator who just don't want me to talk but to swallow whatever he is spewing that's what made me one of Jehovah's Witnesses till today.

We know who wants us to be blocked and ignored completely because we are useless and good for nothing on nairaland. He remains MaxInDHouse with the madness and insanities peddling brains.

I am still waiting for that critic who is sound in reasoning with convincing evidence to prove that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't the one and only group practicing what Jesus of Nazareth taught

You are not waiting for critic who is sound in reasoning, you cannot stand a critic of your religious organization. The same you said people that worship same God should not criticize one another. You cannot wait for those you already called apostates while still a Muslim. Truth cannot stand lies. The only help truth has against lies IS AUTHORITY to bring the hammer down on truth. The reason you look for authority of the owners of Nairaland to ban and block apostates on nairaland. Your religious organization is not the one and only religious organization doing what Jesus of Nazareth thought. Your religious organization is not the only one to even say Jesus will return in false years that didn't come true and Jesus never said he will be coming in false years packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains by your GODS housed in USA. You will keep running from us because the truth you cannot stand.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 11:06am On Jan 31
Courz:

You were even lenient by mentioning a 16 year old. There is a reason why we call it Child Sexual abuse. The cases in JW involves mostly minors from 3 years of age and a couple of teenagers.

In that article, they are saying that when you treat a Rapist with respect, he won't rape you. Please, in what world does it ever happen that when you treat a Rapist with Respect and understanding where he is coming from, he will leave you alone? In what world or era? You can see the thought process of JW Leaders. They are not normal people. They give advice as if they don't live on earth. They are out of touch of Reality. It is very dangerous taking such advice in the name of Faithful and discreet Slave.
That's why I am afraid and I need more clarification from JW members. Would they blame a rape victim for not showing proper respect to her rapist?
How does a victim even get to show respect to her molester?
I really need to hear from them because this is disturbing.
For now let me just blame this on my lack of understanding. I need a JW member to explain what all these mean and I would love a JW female involved in this discussion

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 11:21am On Jan 31
achorladey:
While still a Muslim you call [b]people not associated with Muslims apostates

You saw that lie as well.

As a Muslim he already knows there is apostate in JWs cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Well, what you do expect from someone who can lie boldly against God's Holy Spirit?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 11:42am On Jan 31
tctrills:

That's why I am afraid and I need more clarification from JW members. Would they blame a rape victim for not showing proper respect to her rapist?
For now let me just blame this on my lack of understanding. I need a JW member to explain what all these mean and I would love a JW female involved in this discussion

The problem is the average JW is not aware that this article exists. Only EXJWs are aware. Mad MaxinDhouse and his fellow minions only got to know when we who are EXJWs show it to them. When I was a JW, I never knew about this article. And this is how The JW Cult is. Their publications have very strange views right from their Inception which they are trying to hide from present JWs. Because you are fed with so much propaganda and made to be too busy preaching for the Cult, you won't be aware of some unpalatable views that the religion holds except you are the type to research their old publications to this day and follow up their history. The only people who do this are those JWs who no longer believe their doctrines that we call PIMOS or ExJWs who have left. So, you may not get a JW to explain this article to you because there are JWs who will see it and say that the publication is from Apostates. When you now show them directly from their website, they will give you the exact answer these ones like Janosky is giving to you. Some JWs won't answer you because they will see how strange this article is and choose to keep quiet since they are forbidden from questioning their Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 11:58am On Jan 31
tctrills:

Lool always being funny.

A reasonable person would read the entire article for himself instead of dancing to the songs of fools
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

You refuse to see the clarification for yourself and even the experiences but it's ok
Many people love lies tho and would rather bury their head in the sand than find fact for themselves
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 12:12pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

A reasonable person would read the entire article for himself instead of dancing to the songs of fools
You made me read the entire article and it only brought up more questions than answers.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 12:16pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

You refuse to see the clarification for yourself and even the experiences but it's ok
Many people love lies tho and would rather bury their head in the sand than find fact for themselves
I think you are not getting.
The example of a girl that escaped rape is but an exception.
On a general, a rapist would not desist just from hearing a few words from a girl.
I honestly need to know, what your organization tells girls about rape and how you treat rape victims.
Telling them to respect the rapist is not enough to protect them.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

You get time o! smiley

Jesus said his TRUE disciples will be accused of many wrong doing:
“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you." Matthew 5:11-12

But then the accusers will have just one big problem there can never be found any better performing group than the one they're accusing:

"Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours." John 15:20

If anyone knows a better performing group that is PRACTICING what Jesus of Nazareth taught let him or her just present such a group at least Jesus has a group that will be hated for one reason: they are practicing what Jesus taught them! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 12:37pm On Jan 31
Emusan:

You saw that lie as well.

As a Muslim he already knows there is apostate in JWs cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Well, what you do expect from someone who can lie boldly against God's Holy Spirit?

I wonder sometimes how the thought process in his mind and brains works.

Someone that decides to jump ship into another religious organization that works in similar way his former religious organization works.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 12:38pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Time to run grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 12:42pm On Jan 31
Courz:

The problem is the average JW is not aware that this article exists. Only EXJWs are aware. Mad MaxinDhouse and his fellow minions only got to know when we who are EXJWs show it to them. When I was a JW, I never knew about this article. And this is how The JW Cult is. Their publications have very strange views right from their Inception which they are trying to hide from present JWs. Because you are fed with so much propaganda and made to be too busy preaching for the Cult, you won't be aware of some unpalatable views that the religion holds except you are the type to research their old publications to this day and follow up their history. The only people who do this are those JWs who no longer believe their doctrines that we call PIMOS or ExJWs who have left. So, you may not get a JW to explain this article to you because there are JWs who will see it and say that the publication is from Apostates. When you now show them directly from their website, they will give you the exact answer these ones like Janosky is giving to you. Some JWs won't answer you because they will see how strange this article is and choose to keep quiet since they are forbidden from questioning their Leaders.

Telling them that their GODS printed in their spiritual food that bestiality is not a ground for divorce, they will come and say it is misinformation. That they stated Jesus should be worshipped will also be called lies grin grin grin

They have been printing misinformation from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 12:44pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

You get time o! smiley

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you." Matthew 5:11-12

But then the accusers will have just one big problem there can never be found any better performing group than the one they're accusing:

"Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours." John 15:20

If anyone knows a better performing group that is PRACTICING what Jesus of Nazareth taught let him or her just present such a group at least Jesus has a group that will be hated for one reason: they are practicing what Jesus taught them! smiley

MaxInDHouse the madness and insanities peddling peddler, do you accuse Christendom of doing wrong?

Is that a testament that christendom are true disciples just like your better performing performance group?

Your brains will start peddling more lies and manipulations about the scriptures you use to defend your non existence better performing performance group grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 12:59pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Telling them that their GODS printed in their spiritual food that bestiality is not a ground for divorce, they will come and say it is misinformation. That they stated Jesus should be worshipped will also be called lies grin grin grin

They have been printing misinformation from time immemorial

Exactly. They say because Bestiality is Sex between human and an animal, therefore that is not Adultery. So, a JW cannot divorce his/her partner for that. These people are disgusting. Who wants to keep sleeping with someone who sleeps with an animal? God forbid. E be like say some Watchtower leaders dey do Bestiality. sad sad

Abeg post where they made this statement here.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 1:03pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Exactly. They say because Bestiality is Sex between human and an animal, therefore that is not Adultery. So, a JW cannot divorce his/her partner for that. These people are disgusting. Who wants to keep sleeping with someone who sleeps with an animal? God forbid. E be like say some Watchtower leaders dey do Bestiality. sad sad

In what direction they turn their lies will catch up with them. Misinformation, lies na part of their mode of operation their GODS used to keep their brains sterile grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

You get time o! smiley

A noble-minded person knows how to get facts. He's allowing that liar to mislead him. Someone that even modifies comments wants to be believed 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Tanker Burns Everything In Sight Except The Car Of A Man From Winners Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.