Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (48498 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 3:58pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

That's where your misunderstanding comes in
Why not humble yourself and seek better understanding?
God will not use the sin of the father to punish sons or future generations. That's unrighteousness and even in our imperfect world, they don't punish the child for the atrocity of the parent. Will Jehovah punish the blameless ones for the sins of the parents when He himself gave such command that a parent should not be put to death for the sins of the children and the children should not be put to death for the sins of the parents. Is that not hypocritical? There is a King in the Bible who was so bad that Jehovah was determined to destroy him and his wicked household but only one child, was to go to his grave in peace, he won't die a violent death cos he was innocent. I can't recall the king name and the child.

Now, what does the Bible really mean?

Children of wicked people usually take after their parents. We see that severally in the Bible especially by Israel neighbors. Jehovah is lenient, these wicked ones do their thing and think they can get away with it. No, Jehovah is patient and hopes that people will turn to repentance but some do not, they only get worse, God's patience has limit and he will definitely punish them even if the timing of that event should affect future generations, that nation or society must be brought to justice.
For example, the nation of Israel itself became apostate, they did all manner of bad things. Their apostasy actually began after the mistake of Solomon, after the nation became divided and were ruled by stupid kings. They persecuted the prophets, false worship flourished like wild weed, they did all things to dishonor Jehovah and Jehovah kept warning them again and again using different generation of prophets - Isaiah, Jeremiah, Micah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, Elijah, Elisha, etc. They refused to listen and things became worse. It's is like they were heaping, continuing, multiplying the sins from their fathers (the days of Solomon), until they drew God's wrath upon them in 607 BCE where Jerusalem was destroyed and the Jews were taken into exile for 70 years
Similar thing happened to Egypt who held Israel bound for over 400 years. They did not want to let them go, they even gave a decree that all male babies be thrown into the Jordan. When Jehovah punished them with plagues and their army with death in the Red Sea, was God punishing an innocent generation with the sins of the ancestors or for their own sins by following the wicked ways of their fathers, even doing worse?
Similar thing happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, they did not just wake up overnight and became grossly immoral right? We know it's easy to be corrupted and take up bad habits but a deeply corrupted society takes a long time to be that way... Nigeria, as a democratic country is corrupt but the corruption did not start during the democratic era, the military era was corrupt and there was still corruption during the colonial era. How corrupt will Nigeria be in the next 20 years? We visited a court to sign a document with the Commissioner of oaths, he asked for money. I want to stamp some documents at the faculty, I am asked to pay for ordinary stamping ... Sins of our fathers handed over to us and getting worse in our own generation... The Bible says that angels of Jehovah visited Lot and all the men were struggling at Lot's door to sleep with the angels. The Bible adds that it was from small boy to old man . You can imagine a small child fighting with an old man to sleep with someone of the same gender?! omg!!! When God destroyed those cities, he could not endure their nonsense forever, the angels were crying to God against them and God acted. Was he using the sins of their forefathers to destroy them or he was punishing them for the same sins they and their wicked fathers had been doing? they were heaping God's wrath on their heads by multiplying the sins from their fathers.
Now, there are differences between you and Atheists as well as similarities. The difference is that you claim to believe in God and the Bible which they don't. The similarity is that you are both blind, highly arrogant and extremely ignorant. God will not give any wisdom to such people but allow them to continue to stumble and other them mislead others too with their poorly baked teachings and misrepresentation of God and his ways. Those who love God seek to please him and know and teach the truth about him. How are you different from the Pharisees and Sadducees? I now see why MaxInDHouse calls you people disguised atheists and I fully agree with him. This nonsense you are saying gives atheists an upper hand and make weak ones lose more faith in God. Jehovah gives wisdom to the loyal, humble ones ☺. You remind me of Job 3 friends as dem just de misyan nonsense in their yeye debates, dem de misrepresent God make e vex for them. If no be say Job na strong man, e for lose faith. But na Satan send them to Job. If I be your church member, my faith for lose temperature and if I be atheist, I don see point to use against you. Mind yourself. Shoraré o

Cc
Cornelboy
Janosky
MaxInDHouse

Francistown
Kkins25

Cure your madness and insanities peddling from your own words....

Children of wicked people usually take after their parents

The key word used here is take after. When they don't take after their parent babies are innocent. Get that into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Then, how will babies that your GODS of men housed in USA say are enemies of God take after their parent? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:08pm On Jan 30
Emusan:
You wake up from wrong side of the bed and you want to vent your frustration on innocent person.

And your delusion compounded after

The usual statement from a deluded person.

Had it been you take this your advice for once, you won't be following those gods in Warwick.

Well God is not a liar like you.

You can reject God's Word but God's Word will never change.

Everyone knows it is written that Exodus 20:5 that "You must not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God who will not tolerate your affection for any other gods. I lay the sins of the parents upon their children; the entire family is affected—even children in the third and fourth generations of those who reject me."

Reason why your own organisation made the statement in below screenshot.

So, any how you want to spin it, CHILDREN are INNOCENT and not ENEMY OF GOD as your gods in Warwick put it that's the point here.

See how you're displaying your ignorance.

The point here is not that God will "PUT PEOPLE TO DEATH..." for the sins of their parents but VISIT/PUNISH THEM.

Even your organisation teaches that people suffer the consequences of the sins of others.

We're suffering for what Adam did in the garden till now.

So you can see how your lying mouth is being exposed.

Absolutely rubbish and out of point.

To the thrash!

I don't know what caused this your early frustration but whatever it is, just know that you pick the wrong battle.

Well maybe you were defeated by the Atheists in your own thread, just imagine he even tag them here grin cheesy cheesy

The similarity between you and atheists is the ability to lie against God and deny His Word.

At least we know who is denying God's Word and making God to be a liar here.

If God's word says God will visit the iniquity of the parents on their Children and even your organisation agree with this, definitely it's you who misrepresented God and lie against Him.

But you don't seek and speak TRUTH about God.

Definitely JWs are the Pharisees and Sadducees of today because of their hatred for the TRUTH and God's Word.

Birds of the same feather flock together.

At least we see how your beautiful thread make those Atheists love Jehovah. cheesy grin cheesy grin

My church members don't lie against God and His Word. So we can't be the same.

Of course you're a disguise Atheists who never believe anything about God Himself.

Reason why you tag them.

I know what leads to this, just allow God to have His way in your life and all your frustration will disappear.

His arrogance with LordReed was exposed, the bragging and proud student of biology cannot identify simple chemicals that made up the DNA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah, your eyes are for decoration abi? You can see the link directly from your JW site from the screenshot below. So, you know this article exists and you are calling me a Liar like the Idiot that you are. Mumu, why is Watchtower in support of Rapists and why are they saying that you should show Respect for them if truly they are against Rape? So, when a JW Rapes your child, will you show respect for the rapist? Prove to us that Child Sexual Abuse doesn't happen in JW.

Oga
Finish the story na
Let us know if that woman open legs for that rapist
It's easy to smell a slanderer from a million mile away
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 4:26pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

Oga
Finish the story na
Let us know if that woman open legs for that rapist
It's easy to smell a slanderer from a million mile away

Fornicator Aemmyjah, your eyes are for decoration abi? You can see the link directly from your JW site from the screenshot below. So, you know this article exists and you are calling me a Liar like the Idiot that you are. Mumu, why is Watchtower in support of Rapists and why are they saying that you should show Respect for them if truly they are against Rape? So, when a JW Rapes your child, will you show respect for the rapist? Prove to us that Child Sexual Abuse doesn't happen in JW.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah just cannot resist Apostates and Atheists presence. He seems lonely and must have missed our beloved presence. I told him several times that he can't and will never stay away from Us no matter how many times Watchtower washes his head with Hypo bleach. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've told Seun both here and on Twitter to enable NL users to block people and I won't stop mentioning it
You are of no use to me or to us in general
If we could block on Nairaland, your bad market don die
I don't gain anything spiritual from you, you even modify my comments. Nobody else on NL gain anything, it's just mad drive on your head
An atheist asked you to prove God's existence, you said you escaped a one chance motor. Later you called him Satan.
😂
See, I'm done with you for the whole of the year OK 😉
Share the entire screenshot of the article and let us see any of the women open legs for rapists. We know what Satan liars can do and we are not 'ignorant of their devices' and that's why, children who keep throwing stones at a tree do not have sense to tell them that throwing stones at a tree won't stop the tree from going... The Great chariot is moving speedily, soldier ant want to stand and halt it grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by FRANCISTOWN: 5:36pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

Now, what does the Bible really mean?

Children of wicked people usually take after their parents.
I disagree with vengeance.
Terah who was the father of Abraham worshipped idols. Joshua 24:2
Abraham even followed in the footsteps of his father before the said "Yahweh" introduced himself to him.

If your Yahweh had dispensed judgement on Abraham, who would be his so called friend?

The first borns of the Egyptians that your "Yahweh" killed, unto babies and livestocks. There is no proof that they'd all turn out to be wicked.

Hezekiah didn't follow his father's wicked ways.
Yahweh refused to visit the sin of David on Solomon, yet Solomon did even worse things than David his father.
Yahweh was a bad judge of character. He made several silly mistakes.

So your logic doesn't count. The reason Yahweh said he visits the sins of fathers on the children is simply because Yahweh wanted to be feared.
A typical example of a power intoxicated fellow.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:59pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Fornicator Aemmyjah just cannot resist Apostates and Atheists presence. He seems lonely and must have missed our beloved presence. I told him several times that he can't and will never stay away from Us no matter how many times Watchtower washes his head with Hypo bleach. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You see the what lies in the abundance of his heart when he stated he kept chasing the owner of Nairaland to block us grin grin grin. Their madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process the fact that blocking us from mentioning or quoting their post is what will be done. Our activities here is not restricted to the religion section. restricted. They don't understand the business of driving traffic on a platform like this. The owner of Nairaland will remove customer because Aemmyjah want unfettered access to madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:12pm On Jan 30
FRANCISTOWN:

Abraham even followed in the footsteps of his father before the said "Yahweh" introduced himself to him.

If your Yahweh had dispensed judgement on Abraham, who would be his so called friend?

The first borns of the Egyptians that your "Yahweh" killed, unto babies and livestocks. There is no proof that they'd all turn out to be wicked.

Yahweh refused to visit the sin of David on Solomon, yet Solomon did even worse things than David his father.

So your logic doesn't count. The reason Yahweh said he visits the sins of fathers on the children is simply because Yahweh wanted to be feared.

Aemmyjah, MaxInDHouse come and win debates against those you love to call atheist. Food is ready grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:26pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

I've told Seun both here and on Twitter to enable NL users to block people and I won't stop mentioning it
I don't gain anything spiritual from you, you even modify my comments. Nobody else on NL gain anything, it's just mad drive on your head
An atheist asked you to prove God's existence, you said you escaped a one chance motor. Later you called him Satan.
😂
See, I'm done with you for the whole of the year OK 😉
Share the entire screenshot of the article and let us see any of the women open legs for rapists. We know what Satan liars can do and we are not 'ignorant of their devices' and that's why, children who keep throwing stones at a tree do not have sense to tell them that throwing stones at a tree won't stop the tree from going... The Great chariot is moving speedily, soldier ant want to stand and halt it grin

Your madness and insanities peddling won't end with this....

Your lamentations, madness and insanities peddling will not stop just yet. You should continue grin

Is the owner of Nairaland included in the madness and insanities peddling of us? or restricted to your cohort of madness and insanities peddling brains

His bad market is enough to drive more madness and insanities peddling from your brains and lamentations about blocking his activities here.

I don't gain anything spiritual from you,you even modify my comments

He his not forcing what he has to offer into your brains by force grin grin. Modify comment dey drive more madness and insanities peddling leading to your lies that Achorladey =Emusan.

Nobody else on NL gain anything, it's just mad drive on your head

The consolation generated from your madness and insanities peddling brains. You even have no evidence to support that. Just normal lamentations from your madness and insanities peddling of not having access to block him and stone him using shunning and disfellowshipped tag used in your midst.

We know your madness and insanities peddling brains generate alot of abuses and insult at a lower cost per thousand on nairaland

See, I'm done with you for the whole of the year OK

Throwing the towel now to comeback again when his itchy fingers, madness and insanities peddling brains tickle him again.

Share the entire screenshot of the article and let us see any of the women open legs for rapists.

Your madness and insanities peddling brains lacked access to it grin grin grin

We know what Satan liars can do and we are not 'ignorant of their devices'

The reason you cross cross the length and breadth of religion section on nairaland to defend lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling by your GODS housed in USA.

and that's why, children who keep throwing stones at a tree do not have sense to tell them that throwing stones at a tree won't stop the tree from going...

Because your madness and insanities peddling brains didn't tell you they are not throwing stones at the three in order for the tree to move grin grin

The Great chariot is moving speedily, soldier ant want to stand and halt it grin

It is backsliding into beards can now been worn, Into reporting hours of field service is no longer a righteous requirement from Jehovah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:28pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

I don't gain anything spiritual from you,
See, I'm done with you for the whole of the year OK

Who cares if you complained to Seun about anything? We don't give a sh1t. You will never stand by those words you spewed up there. You are not done with us or anyone else you call Apostates. You are not done with Atheists either. You created a whole a55 thread for Atheists and they are seriously dealing with you there. What was your aim there? Spiritual gain or insight? Or to convert them to Christians? The way they are giving you gbasgbos there, is that the Spiritual gain you are getting there? You love our attention and you are suffering from some serious loneliness. You don't have tangible relationships with your fellow JWS. They are boring to you. You claim you gain nothing spiritual from Us yet you are here always discussing with us and Atheists. You know fully well you gain nothing from Your JWs. Even your JWs see your comments and Mad MaxinDhouse's comments and call you guys Apostates. Is this why you are always in our space? You seriously seek validation from Atheists most especially. Will your Freemason Governing body be happy seeing you discuss with Atheists and always seeking their input? What will your Elders say when they see you always discussing with Atheists and Apostates in this forum?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:40pm On Jan 30
achorladey:

You see the what lies in the abundance of his heart when he stated he kept chasing the owner of Nairaland to block us grin grin grin. Their madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process the fact that blocking us from mentioning or quoting their post is what will be done. Our activities here is not restricted to the religion section. restricted. They don't understand the business of driving traffic on a platform like this. The owner of Nairaland will remove customer because Aemmyjah want unfettered access to madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin grin

Don't mind the Idiot Fornicator Aemmyjah. So, Seun will create Block button because Fornicator Aemmyjah is tired of seeing his Cult being exposed to the world? How about TB Joshua's Cult? How about other churches or religions that have been exposed as well? Will Seun Create block button for them too? Na only JW Dey special. Fornicator Aemmyjah never see anything. The disgrace his Cult has is monumental. Let him go and meet Google CEO to remove all their disgrace online and block the whole world from exposing them. Fornicator Aemmyjah should prepare for more disgrace of Watchtower. That's the consequence of being attached to a Satanic Cult. It is no one's fault that he chose to dedicate his life to a Satanic Cult. He should carry his cross peacefully. When Jesus was talking about people knowing them to be his disciples if they have love amongst themselves and if they are persecuted in his name, he wasn't referring to JWs because they are only known for being a Cult and for protecting Rapists.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:02pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

No wam
About the rape thing
I wish you read the whole article yourself
The part you saw that said the intended victims should remember that rapists are human, it did not mean they should give in to them. That will be actually fornication. It meant how these women should address them so their words don't even create more problems for them. There are 2 different experiences there. Both preached to the rapists, neither were raped, neither consented, both prayed, one screamed when the rapist tried to use force. It's better you see the article than allow that phony liar fool you...
Since it's already a dead topic, forgive me pls but don't be misled by a liar
You are right, I never allow myself to be mislead.
I understand everyone feels the other party is lying so honestly, I understand how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:06pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Don't mind the Idiot Fornicator Aemmyjah. So, Seun will create Block button because Fornicator Aemmyjah is tired of seeing his Cult being exposed to the world? How about TB Joshua's Cult? How about other churches or religions that have been exposed as well? Will Seun Create block button for them too? Na only JW Dey special. Fornicator Aemmyjah never see anything. The disgrace his Cult has is monumental. Let him go and meet Google CEO to remove all their disgrace online and block the whole world from exposing them. Fornicator Aemmyjah should prepare for more disgrace of Watchtower. That's the consequence of being attached to a Satanic Cult. It is no one's fault that he chose to dedicate his life to a Satanic Cult. He should carry his cross peacefully. When Jesus was talking about people knowing them to be his disciples if they have love amongst themselves and if they are persecuted in his name, he wasn't referring to JWs because they are only known for being a Cult and for protecting Rapists.

The bold reminds me of the question asked one of their elders about the essence of disfellowshipping and removal of privileges from one of their member caught in child abuse in their midst and no warning is given to the public about such an individual being a threat and danger to their neighbours.

Yet you see them walk to people household saying they love their neighbours through their preaching work grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30
achorladey:
His arrogance with LordReed was exposed, the bragging and proud student of biology cannot identify simple chemicals that made up the DNA grin grin grin

He even tag his Atheists friends thinking he had made sense.

Now that his Atheists friend has replied him, let's see how it goes grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30
tctrills:

You are right, I never allow myself to be mislead.
I understand everyone feels the other party is lying so honestly, I understand how you feel.

If someone is trying to present a document to you and says that document has something to implicate the other guy but the other guy says it's not true. Won't you get to know the fact by reading the entire document?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:27pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Who cares if you complained to Seun about anything? We don't give a sh1t. You will never stand by those words you spewed up there. You are not done with us or anyone else you call Apostates. You are not done with Atheists either. You created a whole a55 thread for Atheists and they are seriously dealing with you there. What was your aim there? Spiritual gain or insight? Or to convert them to Christians? The way they are giving you gbasgbos there, is that the Spiritual gain you are getting there? You love our attention and you are suffering from some serious loneliness. You don't have tangible relationships with your fellow JWS. They are boring to you. You claim you gain nothing spiritual from Us yet you are here always discussing with us and Atheists. You know fully well you gain nothing from Your JWs. Even your JWs see your comments and Mad MaxinDhouse's comments and call you guys Apostates. Is this why you are always in our space? You seriously seek validation from Atheists most especially. Will your Freemason Governing body be happy seeing you discuss with Atheists and always seeking their input? What will your Elders say when they see you always discussing with Atheists and Apostates in this forum?

His madness and insanities peddling brains cannot comprehend the bold in your post and the irony of his actions grin grin

or although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God( they glorify GODS of men housed in USA aka voice of Jesus) nor did they thank him(always thanking Governing Body), but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened(light always getting brighter). Although claiming they were wise(faithful and discreet slave), they became foolish(errors, mistake and cannot provide perfect spiritual food despite being God's channel) grin grin grin and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man(babies are enemies of God) and birds and four-footed creatures and reptiles(JW.ORG).

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:30pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

If someone is trying to present a document to you and says that document has something to implicate the other guy but the other guy says it's not true. Won't you get to know the fact by reading the entire document?
Let me ask, are you bringing up a new line of argument that we did not discuss the last time?
If it's a new argument then we can talk but first I can't even remember the arguments as they were presented the last time
That's why I suggested you create a new thread so we can start on a clean slate.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:33pm On Jan 30
Emusan:

He even tag his Atheists friends thinking he had made sense.

Now that his Atheists friend has replied him, let's see how it goes grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The rope he wants to use to tie his neck, e don draw am out already grin grin grin grin.

I warned them about this earlier about their saying babies are enemies of God. The repercussion is in the statement

God is an example of a power intoxicated fellow

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30
achorladey:
The rope he wants to use to tie his neck, e don draw am out already grin grin grin grin

Very simple as ABC

I warned them about this earlier about their saying babies are enemies of God. The repercussion is in the statement

grin grin grin grin

Not even a single scripture to back it up but just because it was said by one of their gods then it must be true.

He said and I quote "if I be atheist, I don see point to use against you."

See what his own Atheists brother used against him cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 9:01pm On Jan 30
FRANCISTOWN:

Study Bible

Joshua said to all the people: “This is what Jehovah the God of Israel says, ‘It was on the other side of the River that your forefathers lived a long time ago—Teʹrah the father of Abraham and the father of Naʹhor—and they used to serve other gods.

On Abraham
Friendship with Jehovah God is not automatic
Abraham was tested, he left his homw city for an unknown place, was asked to sacrifice his son. He had so much faith in God as if they were close human friends. Where does your own friendship start? After the other person begins to display admirable qualities or before you get to know him? Your question is invalid. If Abraham was living in Noah day and followed the detestable practices of the people, would God spare him? Even Lot found himself in an ungodly environment but did not join them and he was spared.

On the firstborns of Egypt
The nation as a whole oppressed the nation of Israel for over 400 years as slaves. Was it just the king or few people that hated the Israelites? No. When God said he'll send hail to destroy everything on the field whether plants or animals and humans, many Egyptians took all their servants inside to avoid the deadly plague. Common sense would have told them that there's nothing this powerful God will not do to rescue his people especially after 9 plagues. But they waited to lose their firstborn sons before they knew what to do and still, they still chased after Israel and created more problems for themselves. If God have not touched those sons, would they have become friendly to the nation if Israel and key them go when they become old and strong? All lives belongs to God.

Let us use Enoch in the Bible. He pronounced God's judgment on the people who were wicked then but several centuries passed before God's judgment came and it affected the future generations who had become far worse than the contemporaries of Enoch. So bad that God even regretted making man and wanted wipe them out. Bible said Men had ruined themselves on the earth and even rejected the warnings of the flood. Noah was building ark, they were focused on their own pleasure till the flood took them away.
You are not really making sense cos you're a poor student of the Bible. You see the scriptures the way a bushman would read a chemistry textbook. He does not understand how to balance equation or mix chemicals and he won't see to get proper understanding but choose to dismiss everything as nonsense and critical of something he does not understand cos it's too wonderful for him

God did not say he will use a man's sin to punish the son. No. That is injustice. He himself commanded that a child should not be killed for the error of his parents and vice versa. What does Exodus 20:5 mean?
The wicked have no shame and think they can get away with their evils. They even influence others including their children and future generations who only pile up what their projenitors are doing and make it worse and since their fathers did all sorts of evil and nothing happened to them, they can continue same course. Look at the children of terrorists for example, they just continue their father's ways and when nothing evil befalls them, they continue their evil and influence others to do same including future generations thinking they can equally escape justice and things get worse. What kind of weapons did terrorists use 50 years ago (if or where they existed), what kind of weapons are they using now and what kind of weapons and atrocities will they do in the next 20, 30 years? Do you see that generation. Now we have Boko haram, ISWAP, unknown gunmen, hoodlums, bandits, herdmen, islamists, armed gunmen, etc. These things are not really new development but an explosion or worsening of situations that had been going on for years, decades and made up over the passage of time and new technological advancement. If Jehovah's day should come now and destroy all the wicked, all their works starting from whereever it began will be punished and on the head of the wicked while the righteous will escape.
Homosexuality, transgender and all that immoral behavior began from somewhere, several generations ago and now it has exploded. Human society is now a menace. If God should bring his judgment now in earth, it is for the same sins they have been practicing and adopted from their fathers they will be punished for. It is not as if a generation of people are innocent and God comes to clear them away.
Jehovah said those words to Moses in the wilderness. So, every reasonable will know that his bad actions can influence his future generations, and bring God's wrath on his earth.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30
tctrills:

Let me ask, are you bringing up a new line of argument that we did not discuss the last time?
If it's a new argument then we can talk but first I can't even remember the arguments as they were presented the last time
That's why I suggested you create a new thread so we can start on a clean slate.

No
Was trying to clean the air based on how someone was trying to feed you with misinformation. He knew the truth and fed you with the lie. Basically, I was helping to give you facts ☺
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:46pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

No
Was trying to clean the air based on how someone was trying to feed you with misinformation. He knew the truth and fed you with the lie. Basically, I was helping to give you facts ☺

Shut up your mouth. Is this screenshot misinformation? Has your publication now become a source of misinformation? Then we agree with you because all your publications are full of misinformation and twisting of the Bible. You for tell us say you no agree with wetin your Freemason Faithful and discreet Slave talk for this publication then we can understand if you are being a Pharisee or not. This screenshot is a very good example of misinformation coming from your Cult. Infact, this publication just proved that your Cult is Satanic. How can a right thinking person tell you to respect a Rapist? How? Unless there are Rapists in your Governing body which explains why they protect rapists and punish victims that report to the police. Do you see the kind of people you are following as Faithful and discreet Slave? Your Faithful and discreet Slave are saying in this Your publication that you must show Respect for any rapist that Rapes your child. Yes or No, do you agree with them?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 9:48pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

Study Bible

Joshua said to all the people: “This is what Jehovah the God of Israel says, ‘It was on the other side of the River that your forefathers lived a long time ago—Teʹrah the father of Abraham and the father of Naʹhor—and they used to serve other gods.

On Abraham
Abraham was tested, he left his homw city for an unknown place, was asked to sacrifice his son. He had so much faith in God as if they were close human friends. Where does your own friendship start? After the other person begins to display admirable qualities or before you get to know him? Your question is invalid. If Abraham was living in Noah day and followed the detestable practices of the people, would God spare him? Even Lot found himself in an ungodly environment but did not join them and he was spared.

The nation as a whole oppressed the nation of Israel for over 400 years as slaves. Was it just the king or few people that hated the Israelites? No. When God said he'll send hail to destroy everything on the field whether plants or animals and humans, many Egyptians took all their servants inside to avoid the deadly plague. Common sense would have told them that there's nothing this powerful God will not do to rescue his people especially after 9 plagues. But they waited to lose their firstborn sons before they knew what to do and still, they still chased after Israel and created more problems for themselves. If God have not touched those sons, would they have become friendly to the nation if Israel and key them go when they become old and strong? All lives belongs to God.

Let us use Enoch in the Bible. He pronounced God's judgment on the people who were wicked then but several centuries passed before God's judgment came and it affected the future generations who had become far worse than the contemporaries of Enoch. So bad that God even regretted making man and wanted wipe them out. Bible said Men had ruined themselves on the earth and even rejected the warnings of the flood. Noah was building ark, they were focused on their own pleasure till the flood took them away.
You are not really making sense cos you're a poor student of the Bible. You see the scriptures the way a bushman would read a chemistry textbook. He does not understand how to balance equation or mix chemicals and he won't see to get proper understanding but choose to dismiss everything as nonsense and critical of something he does not understand cos it's too wonderful for him

God did not say he will use a man's sin to punish the son. No. That is injustice. He himself commanded that a child should not be killed for the error of his parents and vice versa. What does Exodus 20:5 mean?
The wicked have no shame and think they can get away with their evils. They even influence others including their children and future generations who only pile up what their projenitors are doing and make it worse and since their fathers did all sorts of evil and nothing happened to them, they can continue same course. Look at the children of terrorists for example, they just continue their father's ways and when nothing evil befalls them, they continue their evil and influence others to do same including future generations thinking they can equally escape justice and things get worse. What kind of weapons did terrorists use 50 years ago (if or where they existed), what kind of weapons are they using now and what kind of weapons and atrocities will they do in the next 20, 30 years? Do you see that generation. Now we have Boko haram, ISWAP, unknown gunmen, hoodlums, bandits, herdmen, islamists, armed gunmen, etc. These things are not really new development but an explosion or worsening of situations that had been going on for years, decades and made up over the passage of time and new technological advancement. If Jehovah's day should come now and destroy all the wicked, all their works starting from whereever it began will be punished and on the head of the wicked while the righteous will escape.
Homosexuality, transgender and all that immoral behavior began from somewhere, several generations ago and now it has exploded. Human society is now a menace. If God should bring his judgment now in earth, it is for the same sins they have been practicing and adopted from their fathers they will be punished for. It is not as if a generation of people are innocent and God comes to clear them away.
Jehovah said those words to Moses in the wilderness. So, every reasonable will know that his bad actions can influence his future generations, and bring God's wrath on his earth.

Na so so madness and insanities peddling full your brains......

On Abraham
Abraham was tested, he left his home city for an unknown place, was asked to sacrifice his son. He had so much faith in God as if they were close human friends. Where does your own friendship start? After the other person begins to display admirable qualities or before you get to know him? Your question is invalid. If Abraham was living in Noah day and followed the detestable practices of the people, would God spare him? Even Lot found himself in an ungodly environment but did not join them and he was spared.

Your GODS of MEN already tested babies that's why they call them enemies of God while you are comparing babies with grown Abraham and Lot grin grin grin grin

Including that of innocent babies who were not involved in oppressing the Israelites grin grin grin grin grin

Hide your madness and insanities peddling brains. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am grin grin grin grin Obviously engaging with atheist is not beneficial to you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 9:49pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Shut up your mouth. Is this screenshot misinformation? Has your publication now become a source of misinformation? Then we agree with you because all your publications are full of misinformation and twisting of the Bible. You for tell us say you no agree with wetin your Freemason Faithful and discreet Slave say for this publication then we can understand if you are being a Pharisee or not. Your Faithful and discreet Slave are saying in this Your publication that you must show Respect for any rapist that Rapes your child. Yes or No, do you agree with them?

Since time immemorial. The reason they tag them to be destroyed every now and then grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:58pm On Jan 30
achorladey:

Since time immemorial. The reason they tag them to be destroyed every now and then grin grin grin

Exactly. Will they tell them to get rid of their publications as Old Light if they are not filled with misinformation and twisting of scriptures? Plenty plenty lies full their publications. Fornicator Aemmyjah, you have done well by bringing this misinformation point because all your publications are filled with so much hogwash you love to discard almost every year in the name of New Light thereby making you Apostates.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 10:46pm On Jan 30
Courz:

Shut up your mouth. Is this screenshot misinformation? Has your publication now become a source of misinformation? Then we agree with you because all your publications are full of misinformation and twisting of the Bible. You for tell us say you no agree with wetin your Freemason Faithful and discreet Slave talk for this publication then we can understand if you are being a Pharisee or not. This screenshot is a very good example of misinformation coming from your Cult. Infact, this publication just proved that your Cult is Satanic. How can a right thinking person tell you to respect a Rapist? How? Unless there are Rapists in your Governing body which explains why they protect rapists and punish victims that report to the police. Do you see the kind of people you are following as Faithful and discreet Slave? Your Faithful and discreet Slave are saying in this Your publication that you must show Respect for any rapist that Rapes your child. Yes or No, do you agree with them?

The lies busted since January 2022 nah COURZ IBERIBEIST go dryclean & repost in January 2024.

Everybody read the screenshot of Awake Magazine,2/22,1984.

Courz nah werey confam.
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Janosky: 10:51pm On Jan 30
achorladey:

Anywhere belle face.
Any crumb of IBERIBEISM from that IBERIBEIST, Achorladey done belle full
grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:16pm On Jan 30
Janosky:

Anywhere belle face.
Any crumb of IBERIBEISM from that IBERIBEIST, Achorladey done belle full
grin grin grin

Your werey peddling brains no fit deny am. The reason your WEREY peddling brains always peddle IBERIBEISM and anywhere belle face alongside your GODS of men.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 11:48pm On Jan 30
Aemmyjah:

No
We are still saying the same thing. Everyone thinks the other side is spreading misinformation.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30
tctrills:

We are still saying the same thing. Everyone thinks the other side is spreading misinformation.

The argument was on you
He wanted you to believe something
How do you know the truth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.