Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (48083 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 1:17pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

In what direction they turn their lies will catch up with them. Misinformation, lies na part of their mode of operation their GODS used to keep their brains sterile grin grin grin

Abeg post where you saw that statement if you have it. I know I have seen it somewhere but I've forgotten which publication I saw it.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 1:22pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Abeg post where you saw that statement if you have it. I know I have seen it somewhere but I've forgotten which publication I saw it.

The one about bestiality right?

Here it is in the links attached

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1972005

While both homosexuality and bestiality are disgusting perversions, in the case of neither one is the marriage tie broken. It is broken only by acts that make an individual “one flesh” with a person of the opposite sex other than his or her legal marriage mate.

By December same year the lies and manipulations became otilo grin grin grin grin

The reason I say misinformation na their mode of operations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

I think you are not getting.
The example of a girl that escaped rape is but an exception.
On a general, a rapist would not desist just from hearing a few words from a girl.
I honestly need to know, what your organization tells girls about rape and how you treat rape victims.
Telling them to respect the rapist is not enough to protect them.

What is respect if I may ask?
Respecting someone does not mean you give in to their requests or needs. If a robber were to come to your house with guns, you'll respect him even if you hate him and what he intends to do. If he asks you to kneel, you'll kneel, some even asks that you pray. Why do people address them as sir even if the age galll can be huuuuuge? It's cos they are scared of their lives and hope that the little respect will soften their hearts. What did Jesus even say about that in his sermon? undecided
If you start to resist them, insult them, call them thieves, your chances of survival is very little. If a robber is 8 year old and is holding a gun and asks me to raise my hands up or kneel, I'll likely respect him and do that. What if he asks me to slap or shoot my spouse as many robbers are doing? I won't do that
If you are noble-minded, you'll have study the article yourself and seen facts and experiences but you want to bury your head in the sand and allow these guys to wash your head. It's your choice. Two or 3 women gave experiences in that article. The rapists did not rape them cos of how this women respected them. One even opened the door for her to go away and one commended her that a white woman has never given him such respect on how she looked at him. One of them when the rapist was determined threaten to scream and she did. That article should have interested you to read but you can't give a lamp to a blind man so keep listening to liars. That liar is known for releasing scores of screenshots. He has seen that there's nothing implicating in the article but he won't just share the full story cos he's a miserable liar.

Tell us what your organization tells you to do when a woman is faced with a rapists. She should start speaking in tongues shey? Kabash skelebe maradonaldinho
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 1:32pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

You made me read the entire article and it only brought up more questions than answers.

When you can't draw up reasonable conclusion for yourself
Atleast, I hope you see that it's not what that liar wanted you to believe - that respecting a rapist means opening legs for him.
Truth is whether you treat him respectfully or harshly, you scream or threaten to report to the police or even hold out a weapon, there's nothing now that can free anyone from rapists but treating them harshly will make things worse. Imagine a woman daring a rapist to touch her! Rape is actually a pandemic that affects human society but in your own eyes, your caged view, you are only looking at one set of people
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

You get time o! smiley

Jesus said his TRUE disciples will be accused of many wrong doing:
“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you." Matthew 5:11-12

But then the accusers will have just one big problem there can never be found any better performing group than the one they're accusing:

"Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours." John 15:20

If anyone knows a better performing group that is PRACTICING what Jesus of Nazareth taught let him or her just present such a group at least Jesus has a group that will be hated for one reason: they are practicing what Jesus taught them! smiley

It is envy
And apostates do not have peace. Their madness is more powerful than any kind of venom
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

It is envy
And apostates do not have peace. Their madness is more powerful than any kind of venom

When a sincere person is asking questions you will know because he will continue asking so as to get the facts but when a biased person will shun reasonableness in his inquiry!

If it's true that Jesus of Nazareth once walked this planet and said all those comments found in the Bible then the first thing any honest hearted and sincere individual will like to know is:

Where are his disciples today?
What is happening to them?
How is the world treating them?
How are they coping with the situation?
Are they still up and doing in their assignment?

No one can go through all of these without thinking about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 1:54pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

The one about bestiality right?
Yes.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 2:59pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

When you can't draw up reasonable conclusion for yourself
Atleast, I hope you see that it's not what that liar wanted you to believe - that respecting a rapist means opening legs for him.
Truth is whether you treat him respectfully or harshly, you scream or threaten to report to the police or even hold out a weapon, there's nothing now that can free anyone from rapists but treating them harshly will make things worse. Imagine a woman daring a rapist to touch her! Rape is actually a pandemic that affects human society but in your own eyes, your caged view, you are only looking at one set of people
First, the guy you claim was being dishonest was actually not. He was sharing the same links and quoting from the same material as you.
Secondly, you claim that even pointing a weapon at a rapist wouldn't free one from him. First this is completely false.
A woman is far less likely to be raped if she is armed. I personally know a girl that was saved because she had a knife.
For more knowledge, below is a link for you.
https://www.johnsgymatx.com/2019/04/women-self-defense-statistics/
Now, are you teaching your women and girls not to fight with rapist but to show respect? Please can we create a new thread for this. It's a very important topic and we should give it a thread of its own. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 3:07pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

What is respect if I may ask?
Respecting someone does not mean you give in to their requests or needs. If a robber were to come to your house with guns, you'll respect him even if you hate him and what he intends to do. If he asks you to kneel, you'll kneel, some even asks that you pray. Why do people address them as sir even if the age galll can be huuuuuge? It's cos they are scared of their lives and hope that the little respect will soften their hearts. What did Jesus even say about that in his sermon? undecided
If you start to resist them, insult them, call them thieves, your chances of survival is very little. If a robber is 8 year old and is holding a gun and asks me to raise my hands up or kneel, I'll likely respect him and do that. What if he asks me to slap or shoot my spouse as many robbers are doing? I won't do that
If you are noble-minded, you'll have study the article yourself and seen facts and experiences but you want to bury your head in the sand and allow these guys to wash your head. It's your choice. Two or 3 women gave experiences in that article. The rapists did not rape them cos of how this women respected them. One even opened the door for her to go away and one commended her that a white woman has never given him such respect on how she looked at him. One of them when the rapist was determined threaten to scream and she did. That article should have interested you to read but you can't give a lamp to a blind man so keep listening to liars. That liar is known for releasing scores of screenshots. He has seen that there's nothing implicating in the article but he won't just share the full story cos he's a miserable liar.

Tell us what your organization tells you to do when a woman is faced with a rapists. She should start speaking in tongues shey? Kabash skelebe maradonaldinho
You are right, I would cooperate with an armed robbery so he does not shoot me. That's common sense.
But on the other hand, respect or cooperation would not stop a woman from being raped.
Most women that ended up not being raped did so because the fought and resisted not because the showed respect.
A rapist is not looking for respect.
Many women have pleaded and begged yet they ended up being raped.
Below is a study from the university of Oregon on women who defended themselves vs those who could not.
https://cascade.uoregon.edu/spring2013/social-sciences/are-women-safer-when-they-learn-self-defense/
Women are safer when they learn to fight back and not when they show respect.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

You are right, I would cooperate with an armed robbery so he does not shoot me. That's common sense.
But on the other hand, respect or cooperation would not stop a woman from being raped.
Most women that ended up not being raped did so because the fought and resisted not because the showed respect.
A rapist is not looking for respect.
Many women have pleaded and begged yet they ended up being raped.
Below is a study from the university of Oregon on women who defended themselves vs those who could not.
https://cascade.uoregon.edu/spring2013/social-sciences/are-women-safer-when-they-learn-self-defense/
Women are safer when they learn to fight back and not when they show respect.

You have a poor understanding of what is respect. Respect does not mean cooperation. You also need common sense in showing someone respect. Use of force or not will not stop a determined rapist. I have read a report of how a woman killed someone who wanted to rape her and she was sentenced to jail. She pleaded guilty. Similar things happen
There are also many who have become safer by fighting a robber but here, they come back to you and more determined. Both are crimes
Respect and cooperation does not stop one from being killed either. We have seen such cases in robberies and kidnap. If your child is kidnapped, and the kidnappers call you, will you not respect them with the way you talk to them even though you hate them so much? If you are in a kidnappers den, you'll likely respect them and cooperate with them for the sake of your own life. In robberies, kidnap, rape, etc, where the intended victims use force amd fight them, the success rate is very little. I'm not condoning all these crimes tho but common sense is also applied to save a woman but nothing is guaranteed
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

First, the guy you claim was being dishonest was actually not. He was sharing the same links and quoting from the same material as you.
Secondly, you claim that even pointing a weapon at a rapist wouldn't free one from him. First this is completely false.
A woman is far less likely to be raped if she is armed. I personally know a girl that was saved because she had a knife.
For more knowledge, below is a link for you.
https://www.johnsgymatx.com/2019/04/women-self-defense-statistics/
Now, are you teaching your women and girls not to fight with rapist but to show respect? Please can we create a new thread for this. It's a very important topic and we should give it a thread of its own. What do you think?

1. First, the guy is known for sharing multiple shots. This time around, he only shared one to fool you and make you think that respecting means giving in to them by opening legs. You agreed until you read the article yourself. Why did he not share the entire thing.

2. There are experiences yet but what is the success rate? Many guys even come back more determined and rape her and kill her. A girl killed one and she's still in jail

3. Go and read the article. This time, with understanding
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 3:50pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. First, the guy is known for sharing multiple shots. This time around, he only shared one to fool you and make you think that respecting means giving in to them by opening legs. You agreed until you read the article yourself. Why did he not share the entire thing.

2. There are experiences yet but what is the success rate? Many guys even come back more determined and rape her and kill her. A girl killed one and she's still in jail

3. Go and read the article. This time, with understanding

You ask about the success rate and I have given links to educate you on the matter. A girl is more likely to be safe is she defends herself and does not allow her rapist to have his way.
I am very open to your sources if you disagree with the links I presented to you.
Again for a sensitive topic like rape, don't you think we should be more plain so that even the most stupid person can understand?
You guys are not doing a good job in explaining what you mean by asking girls to show respect to their rapists.
I feel you should be much more clear here so that even the dumbest girl in such a circumstance would know exactly what to do.
Let me make it easy for you. Please state 3 to 5 things a girl should do when faced with a rapist and 3 to 5 things she shouldn't do.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 4:01pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

You have a poor understanding of what is respect. Respect does not mean cooperation. You also need common sense in showing someone respect. Use of force or not will not stop a determined rapist. I have read a report of how a woman killed someone who wanted to rape her and she was sentenced to jail. She pleaded guilty. Similar things happen
There are also many who have become safer by fighting a robber but here, they come back to you and more determined. Both are crimes
Respect and cooperation does not stop one from being killed either. We have seen such cases in robberies and kidnap. If your child is kidnapped, and the kidnappers call you, will you not respect them with the way you talk to them even though you hate them so much? If you are in a kidnappers den, you'll likely respect them and cooperate with them for the sake of your own life. In robberies, kidnap, rape, etc, where the intended victims use force amd fight them, the success rate is very little. I'm not condoning all these crimes tho but common sense is also applied to save a woman but nothing is guaranteed

You said some things that are very wrong and I would educate you
1. Every year 100s of thousands of rapes are prevented because the women are armed or are able to defend themselves. I have already shown you studies to that effect.

2. You say respect does not mean cooperation. It's good you are telling me what respect doesn't mean but you seem not to be able to explain how a woman should respect a rapist.
Please give me practical ways in which women are expected to show their rapists respect

3. Lastly, I can understand that different countries have different laws. I remember sometime ago in the UAE, a woman was sentenced to death for killing her boss who wanted to rape her.
But in the advanced world, eg Europe and America, no woman is jailed for self defense even if the criminal dies.

Do you remember the case of Kyle Rittenhouse who killed 2 men in self defense?
In the US, you are allowed to kill your attacker. It's the same in the UK and Euro zone.

I can give you more instances if you want.

India is a third world country but here is a link to their self defence law.

[url]https://lawansweronline.com/frequently-asked-legal-questions/illegal-to-kill-someone-in-self-defence/#:~:text=Yes!,the%20Right%20to%20private%20defence.&text=Section%2096%20to%20106%20provides,grievous%20hurt%20to%20the%20person.[/url]

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

1. Every year 100s of thousands of rapes are prevented because the women are armed or are able to defend themselves. I have already shown you studies to that effect.

2. You say respect does not mean cooperation. It's good you are telling me what respect doesn't mean but you seem not to be able to explain how a woman should respect a rapist.
Please give me practical ways in which women are expected to show their rapists respect

3. Lastly, I can understand that different countries have different laws. I remember sometime ago in the UAE, a woman was sentenced to death for killing her boss who wanted to rape her.
But in the advanced world, eg Europe and America, no woman is jailed for self defense even if the criminal dies.

In the US, you are allowed to kill your attacker. It's the same in the UK and Euro zone.

[url]https://lawansweronline.com/frequently-asked-legal-questions/illegal-to-kill-someone-in-self-defence/#:~:text=Yes!,the%20Right%20to%20private%20defence.&text=Section%2096%20to%20106%20provides,grievous%20hurt%20to%20the%20person.[/url]

1. Where are the local stats? What does a woman carry in her bag besides make up, money, etc. Is your wife and daughter armed with weapons? Sometimes, you reason before you type and you reason what you type before you click on submit. Whenever your wife goes out, is she always armed? Where do rapists always attack women and which places have women resisted them with weapons? 🤷‍♂️

2. Read the article again. If a robber attacks you and asks you to kneel when he has a gun, you will yield. If he asks you to address him as sir, you will yield. If he asks you to shut up, you will yield. If he asks you to shoot your wife, you won't likely yield. That's the difference between respect and cooperation. Read the article and see the experience of how the women treated those men respectively but still did not yield to their improper desires

3. You no de read news oga. Go and rest. A woman who kills a rapist in USA is tried. I can't even find the link to show you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Kyle Rittenhouse is a man and his case has nothing to do with rape. You just quickly jump on Google for links to defend yourself without reading it. If a parent learn that their son was killed during a crime he committed like robbery, burglary, terrorism, they don't usually come out. But if there son was killed cos of a rape, they usually charge the girl to court for first degree murder and excessive use of force. Except you want to lie to yourself or educate yourself on law and justice
Note, I am not in anyway defending rape. Do you want us to believe your wife carries a weapon with her in case...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 4:53pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. Where are the local stats? What does a woman carry in her bag besides make up, money, etc. Is your wife and daughter armed with weapons? Sometimes, you reason before you type and you reason what you type before you click on submit. Whenever your wife goes out, is she always armed? Where do rapists always attack women and which places have women resisted them with weapons? 🤷‍♂️

2. Read the article again. If a robber attacks you and asks you to kneel when he has a gun, you will yield. If he asks you to address him as sir, you will yield. If he asks you to shut up, you will yield. If he asks you to shoot your wife, you won't likely yield. That's the difference between respect and cooperation. Read the article and see the experience of how the women treated those men respectively but still did not yield to their improper desires

3. You no de read news oga. Go and rest. A woman who kills a rapist in USA is tried. I can't even find the link to show you

1. If you said, the JW law only applies to countries where women are not capable of defending themselves then we would understand.
Also I have a friend who defended herself from a rapist with a knife in Nigeria. She was not raped. So even in Nigeria, women and girls can defend themselves.

2. You are still yet to outline how a woman should respect her rapist. The example of my friend above, was she being disrespectful in threatening the rapist with the knife? What constitutes respect when a girl is being raped.

3. I don't act on hear say. I give you links and stories you can verify.
I don't deal on beer parlor news. If the incident you mentioned was reported by the news, you would be able to share a link.
Now, I am not saying that a woman can't go to jail for killing her rapist but that is only possible if it can be proven that she did not absolutely need to kill him to defend herself.
The idea that you can't find your links but you act so rude about it is disappointing. Don't you realize that it's up to you and not me to find your links?
I gave you the example of Kyle Rittenhouse a guy who killed 2 men in self defense in the year 2020. Below is the link. I expect the same amount of respect and responsibility from you. You can't just tell me to go and rest or try to force your unfounded opinions on me. You want girls to respect their rapists but let's begin by respecting ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:53pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Just like MaxInDHouse peddling his madness and insanities regarding meaning and usage of words grin grin grin grin

You have a poor understanding of what is respect.

No one ever has a proper understanding of words your manipulated and lying brains are filled with

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Kyle Rittenhouse is a man and his case has nothing to do with rape. You just quickly jump on Google for links to defend yourself without reading it. If a parent learn that their son was killed during a crime he committed like robbery, burglary, terrorism, they don't usually come out. But if there son was killed cos of a rape, they usually charge the girl to court for first degree murder and excessive use of force. Except you want to lie to yourself or educate yourself on law and justice
Note, I am not in anyway defending rape. Do you want us to believe your wife carries a weapon with her in case...

You get their time Sha! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 4:57pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

1. If you said, the JW law only applies to countries where women are not capable of defending themselves then we would understand.
Also I have a friend who defended herself from a rapist with a knife in Nigeria. She was not raped. So even in Nigeria, women and girls can defend themselves.

2. You are still yet to outline how a woman should respect her rapist. The example of my friend above, was she being disrespectful in threatening the rapist with the knife? What constitutes respect when a girl is being raped.

I don't deal on beer parlor news. If the incident you mentioned was reported by the news, you would be able to share a link.
Now, I am not saying that a woman can't go to jail for killing her rapist but that is only possible if it can be proven that she did not absolutely need to kill him to defend herself.
The idea that you can't find your links but you act so rude about it is disappointing. Don't you realize that it's up to you and not me to find your links?
I gave you the example of Kyle Rittenhouse a guy who killed 2 men in self defense in the year 2020. Below is the link. I expect the same amount of respect and responsibility from you. You can't just tell me to go and rest or try to force your unfounded opinions on me. You want girls to respect their rapists but let's begin by respecting ourselves.

Arrogance and that pride won't allow them respect you. grin grin grin grin You just have to accept his points hook line and sinker just like their GODS doctor them everyday. The moment they stop doing so is the beginning of their exit from that religious organization grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

You ask about the success rate and I have given links to educate you on the matter. A girl is more likely to be safe is she defends herself and does not allow her rapist to have his way.
I am very open to your sources if you disagree with the links I presented to you.
Again for a sensitive topic like rape, don't you think we should be more plain so that even the most stupid person can understand?
You guys are not doing a good job in explaining what you mean by asking girls to show respect to their rapists.
I feel you should be much more clear here so that even the dumbest girl in such a circumstance would know exactly what to do.
Let me make it easy for you. Please state 3 to 5 things a girl should do when faced with a rapist and 3 to 5 things she shouldn't do.

You are not making sense.
To illustrate
Imagine I am a girl

Read the article
1. She should not cower or be intimidated
2. She could him threaten to report him
3. She should scream if he wants to touch her
4. She should pray either aloud or silently
5. She should resist him if he wants to struggle with her like dragging her into a corner or room.
6. She might beg him or plead with him (this had worked and soften the rapist
7. If there's a chance to escape, quickly do. Even if it's to scoop dust and on the face and escape
What not to do
1. Don't insult him or his parents or give him names
2. Don't dare him
3. If he keeps pleading and begging for sex, don't give in to him. If he threatens to kill you, don't give in to him.
4. If he asks you to lie down, don't yield to any compromising situation that will make you more vulnerable.

Even at these, it may not prevent rape. I will certainly not give my daughter a weapon to be carrying around. Even where they use force, success rate is very little.
If your daughter kill someone son cos of rape or intending rape, you think the parents of the boy will let you go Scot-free?
Rape has been there for millenia. Only God's kingdom will bring an end to it. Women also rape too. It's best to resist them than to kill them. Either way, na jail
Whether na robbery or rape, use common sense
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Women also rape too.

Perhaps a man should stab the stronger female who dares to force him into having sex. Genesis 39:12

Ọmọ nah discharged and acquainted straight no case! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:10pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

It is envy

grin grin grin grin grin

It is envy

The reason behind Jehovah’s witnesses calling other Christian denominations lie lie Christians to look good knowing the day dey admit to their members that they teach the truth your religious organization goes into non existence grin grin grin grin

And apostates do not have peace.

Apostates don't go about comparing and looking for better performing performance group grin grin grin. That's the attributes of a religious organisation in the business of envy

Do nothing out of contentiousness or out of egotism, but with humility consider others superior to you..... in your madness and insanities peddling brains Jehovah’s witnesses is superior above all others grin grin grin grin

Their madness is more powerful than any kind of venom

The reason your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot escape the clutch of apostates you have to keep responding to quench your lack of gaining nothing spiritually grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

1. What do you mean by law in rape? You de cap nonsense. The article did not say you should not defend yourself.

2. Defending yourself does not mean disrespect. How do you reason sef? How old are you? If a knife or something else is what you could use to scare him away. Ok. What if your friend actually killed the him. You'll likely be visiting her in jail by now. I did not say she should give in

3. And the link you dropped about Kyle has nothing to do with rape. If your son was killed at school fur attempting to rape a girl, that's it shey? Again I ask you. Do you give your daughter a knife to carry around. Some rapists would even laugh at a knife

Lemme share an experience, during the pandemic, where there was lockdown everywhere. Cases of domestic violence and rape was reported everyday and around us. Still, we needed to go out and buy stuffs. Whenever the girl wants to go out to buy something, me and one other guy accompany her. One on the left and one on the right like bodyguards. She made us feel inferior like we were bodyguards but it was nothing. That was what we did. Girls were going out with knives, sometimes the rapists use these to harm them. We did not give her a knife or even reason doing so.
So my dear sis, jn this world, no protection is really guaranteed. We don't resort to violence as Jesus. In lands where people are free to use violence and weapons for self defense, it has always created more and more lawlessness.
As you said, like robbery, a woman needs to use common sense
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:15pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

You are not making sense.
To illustrate
Imagine I am a girl

Read the article
1. She should not cower or be intimidated
2. She could him threaten to report him
3. She should scream if he wants to touch her
4. She should pray either aloud or silently
5. She should resist him if he wants to struggle with her like dragging her into a corner or room.
6. She might beg him or plead with him (this had worked and soften the rapist
7. If there's a chance to escape, quickly do. Even if it's to scoop dust and on the face and escape
What not to do
1. Don't insult him or his parents or give him names
2. Don't dare him
3. If he keeps pleading and begging for sex, don't give in to him. If he threatens to kill you, don't give in to him.
4. If he asks you to lie down, don't yield to any compromising situation that will make you more vulnerable.

Even at these, it may not prevent rape. I will certainly not give my daughter a weapon to be carrying around. Even where they use force, success rate is very little.
If your daughter kill someone son cos of rape or intending rape, you think the parents of the boy will let you go Scot-free?
Rape has been there for millenia. Only God's kingdom will bring an end to it. Women also rape too. It's best to resist them than to kill them. Either way, na jail
Whether na robbery or rape, use common sense

When words are many you only need to read well to see the madness and insanities peddling regarding use of many words to hide the lies and manipulations

Reality tells us the daughter will go free with nothing to worry about with evidence.

No wonder child abusers roam within your kingdom halls under the guise of being disfellowshipped and restricted from privilege of service while they go into the street expressing love of neighbour through preaching work and endangering the lives and children of householders within the community they live grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps a man should stab the stronger female who dares to force him into having sex. Genesis 39:12

He will want to argue that that example in that verse is not like a rape. Yet, Joseph was respectful when he spoke to her. We know what men of today's society would have done especially in the North
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:19pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

The reason we expose your boastful military intelligence as non existent grin grin grin

Ọmọ nah discharged and acquainted straight no case

Reality says many of such had happened repeatedly and the woman convicted.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:22pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

He will want to argue that that example in that verse is not like a rape. Yet, Joseph was respectful when he spoke to her. We know what men of today's society would have done especially in the North

Respectful in giving in to be raped by potiphars wife right? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

The young woman can't force Joseph because he's stronger but if she could have her way she was determined to do it with him whether he agrees or not.

So respectfully Joseph pleaded and fled because that's the wisest thing to do anything else would have landed him on the execution list for hurting his master's wife!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:36pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

The young woman can't force Joseph because he's stronger but if she could have her way she was determined to do it with him whether he agrees or not.

So respectfully Joseph pleaded and fled because that's the wisest thing to do anything else would have landed him on the execution list for hurting his master's wife!

Characteristics of madness and insanities peddling brains

No need of but if she was determined to have her way with Joseph. Use your madness and insanities peddling brains when reading grin grin grin

So respectfully Joseph pleaded and fled because that's the wisest thing to do anything else would have landed him on the execution list for hurting his master's wife

So respectfully Joseph pleaded and fled because Joseph was stronger and she could not have a hold on him grin grin grin. Now you and Aemmyjah get the below into your madness and insanities peddling brains

Being respectful was not enough in that incident the fact Joseph had to leave part of his garment in the struggle should tell you the whole story. Make una abandon this madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Respectful in giving in to be raped by potiphars wife right? grin grin grin

Very funny people, the other one is even saying Joseph respectfully pleaded.

When Joseph actually struggled to escape reason why Potiphar's wife could only hold his cloth.

Meanwhile see the screenshot:

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine that he was executed, that sex-mad woman would actually be laughing and calling him a fool. Joseph used common sense and respect. She still put him into trouble though but Jehovah intervened and blessed him later.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 5:40pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. What do you mean by law in rape? You de cap nonsense. The article did not say you should not defend yourself.

2. Defending yourself does not mean disrespect. How do you reason sef? How old are you? If a knife or something else is what you could use to scare him away. Ok. What if your friend actually killed the him. You'll likely be visiting her in jail by now. I did not say she should give in

3. And the link you dropped about Kyle has nothing to do with rape. If your son was killed at school fur attempting to rape a girl, that's it shey? Again I ask you. Do you give your daughter a knife to carry around. Some rapists would even laugh at a knife

Lemme share an experience, during the pandemic, where there was lockdown everywhere. Cases of domestic violence and rape was reported everyday and around us. Still, we needed to go out and buy stuffs. Whenever the girl wants to go out to buy something, me and one other guy accompany her. One on the left and one on the right like bodyguards. She made us feel inferior like we were bodyguards but it was nothing. That was what we did. Girls were going out with knives, sometimes the rapists use these to harm them. We did not give her a knife or even reason doing so.
So my dear sis, jn this world, no protection is really guaranteed. We don't resort to violence as Jesus. In lands where people are free to use violence and weapons for self defense, it has always created more and more lawlessness.
As you said, like robbery, a woman needs to use common sense

3. Let me begin with number 3. The link I share was to teach you that self defense is not a crime. You don't go to jail when you defend yourself.
But since you want to be spoon-fed, here is a link.
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/story%3fid=125846&page=1[/url]

Again, the experience you shared has nothing to do with the topic. Again, in your point one, you supported self defense so what's really your point?

2. You ask what if my friend killed him. Now according to Nigerian law, self defense is not a crime so I would not be visiting her in jail.
Below is a link so you can educate yourself on Nigerian self defense laws.stop being ignorant.
[url]https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/crime/1220858/self-defence-under-nigerian-law#:~:text=Self%20Defence%20is%20a%20constitutionally,the%20defence%20of%20self%20defence.[/url]

1. Please make this easy for yourself oga. How would you explain to a 14 years old kid to respect her rapist and defend herself at the same time?
If a group of 13 years girls ask you, how can we show respect to a rapist what would be your answer.
Let's make it that simple so a 13 years old can understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (39) (Reply)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.