Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29464 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by oluwaseyi0: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Learning programming and venturing into it as full time

13 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by thugthang(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Thank God for the good and bad old days.
Can you please expatiate so we can learn?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by daroz(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2023
Traveling abroad over 8 years ago when Nigeria was still much more better and japa wasn’t that attractive. Today I am much more comfortable and even those who tried to discourage me from traveling then and who mocked me after I left are now appealing to me for support or begging for proper genuine link to japa.

Life no too hard, na you no wan leave your comfort zone take risk. wink

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
thugthang:

cocoa

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by muykem: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Given my life to Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by stephenponti(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Becoming averse to greedy mammonic Nigerian pastors, While maintaining my personal faith.

10 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by abobote: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2023
emmanbol:

trading can still make you become broke. Always take risk management seriously. Money made in trade can still be lost to trading..

Yea, that is why I went for apprenticeship first

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by ollyboy009(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Resigning from my job in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Frank6738(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Quitting gambling is the best decision I took for 18 months now have saved lots of money.

23 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2023
udemzyudex:

Lol.. This story no add up but then, praise be to God.

Either u belive or not is not my problem, and ifs not ur problem either....the bottom line is that the trust always remain the same, if I explained how it happened explicitly it would add up

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2023
Matix222:

What trade did you learn?
cocoa
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by online4business: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Buying pirated course on nairaland from haggai247 and the god's to ask the creator of these course questions.

Then Joining the SIA, finding Kyle roof and the IMG gang.

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by BigDawsNet: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Got more deeper with Christ...

My deeper connection with God made me understand that...
Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door ...

God is a faithful God... if you get closer and keep his commandments... he will never disappoint you...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by udemejack(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
cocoa
just mentioning cocoa doesn't make sense. Are you planting it or you buy the seeds and sell?.
Just make it a bit detailed please

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by dhope: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Wonderful. I have also seen a close pal who graduated with distinction in agricultural engineering in a poly and went ahead to learn plumbing skills. In less than a year after finishing apprenticeship, he also became a millionaire and he can't take job of 300k salary today because his hands are full of jobs. There are other skills too like coil rewinding that pays big time but our mind has just been conditioned that we can't do it again since we're already graduates. God will direct the path of individual

42 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Freshtruth(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving my Dad house to go stay my own my brother the tension seize .

All those go and make your own money
Go and build your own house
Go and buy your own car don't touch my car
Don't work in my Hotel don't put eyes for my wealth

Omo my Papa show me shege na so I take risk leave house o as God we have it God no dey sleep

You know the funny thing my Dad is calling me back to come back to his house to stay chai grin after my eyes done open finish now when I done dey meet important personalities and makinig money go back fire grin that house was my comfort zone blocking my breakthrough ever since . Dad am sorry I done see life already I now thinking of setting my own Hotel in future.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by anu3: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2023
Zeroing people's opinions by constantly fighting them... In the end, only God matters, and we're all dust. And like smoke, we'll all pass away in no time...

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2023
dhope:

Wonderful. I have also seen a close pal who graduated with distinction in agricultural engineering in a poly and went ahead to learn plumbing skills. In less than a year after finishing apprenticeship, he also became a millionaire and he can't take job of 300k salary today because his hands are full of jobs. There are other skills too like coil rewinding that pays big time but our mind has just be conditioned that we can't do it again since we're already graduates. God will direct the path of individual

Bro we re too inclined to believe that money is only in the office..

At the moment I use to rake as much as 300k in a month but still I felt I am underpaid....I want to aim higher..

Many of my uneducated ogas here sees as much as 5 to 7 millions in a month, they are pals with bank managers...

16 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Freshtruth(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
It will only drain your money and leave you in a state of perpetual regrets.
me too 3 months now I have stop it I begin to.think straight ist time in my life I wish I never indulge in that act.

11 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2023
thugthang:

I have updated my post
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Annahh(f): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Giving my life to Christ. It changed everything. I now have peace of mind, love and joy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Brinxs(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
None! Wrong choices has made my life very miserable!..... One of them is not choosing science in my secondary school to not studying hard in my uni to not so many others confidentials I can't mention here!

I can imagine bro. You may not be able to change the choices you made yesterday, but you can make BETTER choices today. Move!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Freshtruth(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Modified..Bro I need u as a friend in.my life I left my father house 5 months ago which is my comfort zone to go hustle am doing were at the moment I need to.connect with u

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I have already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by christejames(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Modified..

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I have already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

I can relate with your story...

Congratulations!
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Kendrick80(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Moving out

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by MrBroke(m): 11:34am On Dec 17, 2023
It has to be saving and then quitting my job to start a business.
If I had not done that only God knows what shit I might have been involved in. Glad and proud to say I make a living without hurting a living and I have never begged for money in my entire life.
Delaying gratification is the best thing I did and still doing

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by okerekingsley90: 11:35am On Dec 17, 2023
udemejack:
just mentioning cocoa doesn't make sense. Are you planting it or you buy the seeds and sell?.
Just make it a bit detailed please

Is this how to talk nigga? Why can't you be humble and learn to ask questions politely ?

13 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sirseedorf(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving my comfort zone for a better days, it change my orientation completely and I can feel it also, and my best decision also is to see people for what they really are, don't fake or sugarcoat love...

3 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by todugo(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving JW doctrine and minding my business.

22 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evestar200(f): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Following my passion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.