Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,887 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29645 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by DEmejioba1: 11:37am On Dec 17, 2023
wunmi590:

I was sent 3 employment letter from three different organisations for the role of Manager, I mistakenly chose the worst, then after 3 month I was relieved of my job..

I came to nairaland to seek advice on how to claim my other 2 rejected offer letter, and I was advised accordingly, today I'm in one of the job as the manager and doing very well..

I'm not only working smart and hard, I'm loved by my boss with a better salary, annual leave package, 13th month salary and other bonuses..

2years plus and I'm still on the job...

Nairalanders are very intelligent when it comes to dishing out advice...

You can go through the thread on my profile

Pls bro I urgently need a job sir. Pls kindly render this assistance.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by eteforlor(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
It will only drain your money and leave you in a state of perpetual regrets.

I decided to learn a skill after working as a teacher for years with nothing to show!

Now a Software Engineer.

19 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by God2man2again(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Encountered Jesus as a teenager.

8 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by LordIsaac(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2023
The decision to follow Jesus and be converted!

12 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by emperor4love(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2023
Qc1:

Let go of my $4000/bi-weekly to return to Nigeria for my family.
bro y liv such work bro plus which job is that
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Karleb(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped being lazy. smiley

15 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Blissio: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Bro we re too inclined to believe that money is only in the office..

At the moment I use to rake as much as 300k in a month but still I felt I am underpaid....I want to aim higher..

Many of my uneducated ogas here sees as much as 5 to 7 millions in a month, they are pals with bank managers...
i smell lies.

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by aigjoey(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Your story is motivational. I am encouraged to push harder. Can you tell me one or two tings about the exporting of bitter kola? How profitable it is. Best still send your mail so I can contact you. I need to learn from you.
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Thank God for the good and bad old days.

Modified..

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I have already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Niklaus398: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Forex trading

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Niklaus398: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Forex trading and also improving my Relationship with GOD

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Leebeedo(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Mine is taking the bold step to leave Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by hansomb: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2023
Righteousness2:
Deciding to Conciously Follow JESUS CHRIST.
and then becomes a nuisance on every religion topics.

12 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by humberjade: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving Nigeria when I did

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Box34: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Getting born again...

My life have never been thesame ever since .

It pays to be with Jesus!

11 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by zanshi: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Living below my means, starting a business.

8 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Oyindamolah: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2023
shocked
todugo:
Leaving JW doctrine and minding my business.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Sirchiboy post=127523980]Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
It will only drain your money and leave you in a state of perpetual regrets.[/quote

Nice
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Oyindamolah: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2023
wink
zanshi:
Living below my means, starting a business.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Chassy03: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2023
That's my right now ..I don't know how I can stop
Vinnie2000:

Becoming Stingy and give Seldomly.🙂🙂

Anyone that Tries to Please Everyone will NOT grow in life. 😌😌

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Jokerman(m): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
avoiding gambling.

gamblers no dey get peace, they're always racking their brains over games that they have 1% chance of winning

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Entusky(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
I used to b a saint but tins were'nt moving for me at all. So i decided to start living a wayward lyf tins come start dey come my way.
BEST DECISION EVER

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Richking2023(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Relocating to a new location where no one knew me. It has a way of motivating one's hustling spirit

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Graceful101: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Learning how to write movie script. I made something good from it last month.
I have always been very creative with stories but i never really considered myself as a writer and so i never bothered myself with script writing. I never wrote a screenplay until my father died 2021 and i couldn't rely on anybody for help. I have always been well taken care of by my father and so i didn't know the skill of begging nor have i ever dreamt of having a man solely for the purpose of taking care of my needs.
My father's death almost left me broke. I contacted a movie director with one of my synopsis. He liked it and asked for the screenplay but i told him that i don't script. I called some other directors and i realised that all of them were ok with my synopsis but because i couldn't script, they wouldn't take my story.
Early this year, i contacted a female movie director. She loved my storyline and asked if i could script and i said yes. I didn't plan on saying yes but i did. She told me a story and asked that i write the screenplay. I started with her but she didn't pay me. I even wrote about my bad experience with the said director on nairaland. She called me for a second job which i did. She paid me a paltry sum for the second job. My mom asked me to stop writing but i refused. I wanted to earn from my skill. She called me for a third job and like the first she refused to pay me and i became very angry and told her never to contact me for a job again.
Later i saw the second movie i wrote for her. She already produced it but i was not given credit for my work.
I contacted one of her friends. This friend of hers pacified me and promised to help me. He linked me up to some other movie makers and i started earning. I am grateful to God for this skill he bestowed upon me. I will never beg for money.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Topics like this are what we need more on FP

15 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by thatigboman: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
illicit:
I stopped smoking weed
I don't think you have stopped

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2023
aigjoey:
Your story is motivational. I am encouraged to push harder. Can you tell me one or two tings about the exporting of bitter kola? How profitable it is. Best still send your mail so I can contact you. I need to learn from you.
If u re not into an excess money I would say u should not venture into exporting for now, u can always do that later anytime u want.

Secondly, I want to tell you that no matter the position u find urself in the chain of trade u would always make ur profit if u put ur effort...I promise you that, but don't bite more than u can chew.

Thirdly, anything agricultural produce (especially the cash crops) are cocaine in disguise

19 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by udemejack(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2023
okerekingsley90:

Is this how to talk nigga? Why can't you be humble and learn to ask questions politely ?
what is there for you to give details on how you had your breakthrough so that also can learn as well? It's obvious that you have pride.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Workch: 11:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Learning how to code.
I start earning from 100k monthly to way above half a million now

14 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by spencekat(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Brinxs:

I can imagine bro. You may not be able to change the choices you made yesterday, but you can make BETTER choices today. Move!!!
We move bro. We can't live in the past.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Ballzproblem2: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Jokerman:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I no say you be chronic gambler, anyways play Liverpool to win stake am your life savings.

perhaps, you just might become rich overnight to quit gambling
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by musicwriter(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped watching TV in 2017.
My best decision ever.

I woke up one morning and decided that I'll never watch TV again in my life. I reasoned that it was a complete waste of time, so I removed my TV from the wall, called someone and asked him to pay anything he has and take it.

Within 3 weeks, I realized I had so much time to think, which is something I prefer to do.

Within a month I started writing a book.

I enrolled in an online university and studied hard. Within that period I thought deeply about Christianity and religions, I researched the history of Christianity and I stopped believing in Jesus.

That's when I became free indeed and my third eyes opened.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Vinnie2000(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Chassy03:
That's my right now ..I don't know how I can stop

I pity you.
You better Learn how to Say NO. undecided

One of my colleagues, Once Month end, 2 or 3 days later,
She would meet me to Borrow her 10K or 5K. sad sad

Recently, She did same thing. Na once I told her I don't Have! That she should Try to ask others.
She was Angry but I just Lock up! sad

If you are Thinking of a Person's Feelings too much, When you are in a Bad situation, That Same Person will show you Shege! lipsrsealed undecided

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Do I remove This Baby? / VIDEO Of The Two Uganda Tv Workers caught Having Sex In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.