Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29559 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by lampido22: 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
I entered nursing school at 35

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Kryzboy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Who cares about u smell....

All I can say is that double ur hustle so that when u make a million naira in 2hours and u tell other they won't believe you
i love this word
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by advanceDNA: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Evolutionism:

Just 50 Cars only? Mtcheeew you still inside Poverty.

As for me i can boast of over 1000+ of Brand New Cars today.

U too like vawulence
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Apology19978: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving Islam

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by PHAYOL81: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
There are so many decisions I've made over the length of my existence: some so great, some not too good. But having known this much about the result of such decisions, there are many of them altogether that given another chance, even with this knowledge I have of them, I'd still have taken the same decision all over again.

THE END JUSTIFY THE MEANS: I RISE!!!
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Tohsynetita1: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
anslemarinze52:
I have all to be grateful for, the fact I made mistakes learned, go back and re-strategize is something Great.
And at times I feel I need a better guardian, I'm young and hungry for success.
Just a guardian I could interact with daily would be of help.
how old are you?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by obesse: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Abid2020:

Are you trying to say he is lying or what I have like four friends who started trading within half a year they are millionaires, one is close to being a billionaire but that one has been trading for like 6 years before we leave secondary
Theory! Be honest and specific about what your friends did to become millionaires and billionaires.
Your so-called friends, you Sabi wetin Dem dey do for mid-night?
Besides, why you yourself never become billionaire like your friends?
ABI you think say this forum na for children?l

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by joseph1832(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
musicwriter:

No, I am not.

These type of things you see I worry about is more important to me than marriage.
I see. You don't have plans to settle down? Passing on what you know is the best policy, you know.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Slayar: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
The decision to learn trading changed the trajectory of my life positively.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Kryzboy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
After years of being a good boy with dignity, integrity etc. but nothing to show for I said "fcck it, lemme get these racks whichever way I can."
That was the end of my travails.

Patiently waiting for that bitch called Karma to come do her worst lemme see. She go first pay me for all those years I was pure before anything else. Her papa!
with her whole family also
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by mosho2good: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
eteforlor:

I decided to learn a skill after working as a teacher for years with nothing to show!

Now a Software Engineer.
Can you be my mentor
I'm also working as teacher in a private school for years now and it nothing to talk about, can you teach me.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by DDayve: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
Learning programming.
Got frustrated at a point but I am smiling now.

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Josywhyte: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped smoking

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by EngrKemp: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Abid2020:

Are you trying to say he is lying or what I have like four friends who started trading within half a year they are millionaires, one is close to being a billionaire but that one has been trading for like 6 years before we leave secondary
What are they trading on?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by EngrKemp: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Slayar:
The decision to learn trading changes the trajectory of my life positively.
What kind of trade?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Maj196(m): 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Evolutionism:

You sounds like a young inexperienced lad who have not seen Shege before but you have started seeing it small smallgrin

You don't wait to move out of your parents house before you start experiencing the real world.

Some were living under their parents roof and already experienced everything in the streets and it helped them very well later in life.
You know nothing bro, I started working when I was with them and I literally footed most of the bills, I just needed my own privacy reason I left
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by anslemarinze52(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
how old are you?

I'm 23
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by musicwriter(m): 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
joseph1832:
I see. You don't have plans to settle down? Passing on what you know is the best policy, you know.

Yes, it's a good idea passing on one's legacy through children. But it's not actually the best way to do it, let alone that the children would be born into slavery too.

The best way to pass one's legacy is through books, movies, music...... things of that nature. It would have more impact.

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ernesthugo:
we could partner me also investing my own quota
mno problem in that, so far an agreement is reached, and u don't have a trust issue...BTW, that issue of trust can be settle with the involvement of lawyer
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Originalsly:

Explain nothing .... you said enough.... for each to take it or leave it.
U will be really bad for real life oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by danowena: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Giving my life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Love800(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
Why didnt u write professional exams so as to get employed in a big school?
eteforlor:

I decided to learn a skill after working as a teacher for years with nothing to show!

Now a Software Engineer.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Kehinde2017: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
DDayve:
Learning programming.
Got frustrated at a point but I am smiling now.
Can you please mentor me boss? I’m seriously driven to succeed here
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by DJayi29: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by doneback04: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........which kind trade be dat 1 wen go make u millionaire btw jst 1yr?

or are u into buying and selling of human parts?

Hahaha fast growing business right now grin cheesy
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by johnog4sure: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
hansomb:
money no dey stay hands of fuckers n in most cases u gain little blessings from what you do.
As a man thinketh...

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by gaskiyamagana: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Thank God for the good and bad old days.

Modified..

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I have already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

Agriculture
Farming
Export of agricultural products.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by mctowel01: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
ItisWell22:

This is really inspiring! 🤝

For me, it’s quitting my job as a registered nurse to study medicine.
Quite stressful and sometimes distressing, but the knowledge gained! 🥺
The paradigm shift! ✌️
My view of life and better understanding of myself! 🙏
Being in school with umu Gen Z! 😁

It’s all beautiful.

I’m really grateful to have taken and followed through, the decision of career path change. 😊

Why exactly did you do this though? And did you consider the ramifications of the numerous years in medicine before deciding to jump to this?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Babaoil: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
I quit bet

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
DJayi29:

Got a deal for you… how do I contact you

Good day bro, my email is on my signature sir, I don't want to paste it here to avoid banning.

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Agriculture
Farming
Export of agricultural products.
which one are u into bro
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Love800(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Can i contact u.
I have amazing stories.
Graceful101:
Learning how to write movie script. I made something good from it last month.
I have always been very creative with stories but i never really considered myself as a writer and so i never bothered myself with script writing. I never wrote a screenplay until my father died 2021 and i couldn't rely on anybody for help. I have always been well taken care of by my father and so i didn't know the skill of begging nor have i ever dreamt of having a man solely for the purpose of taking care of my needs.
My father's death almost left me broke. I contacted a movie director with one of my synopsis. He liked it and asked for the screenplay but i told him that i don't script. I called some other directors and i realised that all of them were ok with my synopsis but because i couldn't script, they wouldn't take my story.
Early this year, i contacted a female movie director. She loved my storyline and asked if i could script and i said yes. I didn't plan on saying yes but i did. She told me a story and asked that i write the screenplay. I started with her but she didn't pay me. I even wrote about my bad experience with the said director on nairaland. She called me for a second job which i did. She paid me a paltry sum for the second job. My mom asked me to stop writing but i refused. I wanted to earn from my skill. She called me for a third job and like the first she refused to pay me and i became very angry and told her never to contact me for a job again.
Later i saw the second movie i wrote for her. She already produced it but i was not given credit for my work.
I contacted one of her friends. This friend of hers pacified me and promised to help me. He linked me up to some other movie makers and i started earning. I am grateful to God for this skill he bestowed upon me. I will never beg for money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ramadan: Lagos Prostitutes Experience Low Patronage / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Redeemed Church Service / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.