Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33711 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by ukaface(f): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Noob

I don learn new word

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Rebuker(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by LordGuru1: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by olisaEze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
If you're so clueless on how to obtain a passport in your own country that you had to ask online, how re you going to survive offline in another man's country?? Anyways, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a step, and you're taking that first step with this. Don't expect all to support your decision, and some will straight up try to sabotage it! Just avoid any middle man and go to the immigration office in KD. The officers will direct you based on your preferences. But shine ya eye oo grin
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Vadese1: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
You want to japa but common passport you don't know how to obtain in your country

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by LifeDrama: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
This is 2024 do not go to UK, Australia, Canada or USA. scandinavian countries are the best choice. You guys should stop following crowd on social media

5 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hkidola00(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
waoo omo,so for a footballer that wants to reduce age nko, of cos waec and nin and all other stuff cant corelate..what do you suggest
EnglishUsa:
Go there they will give you a form to fill and make sure that your age correspond in your w.a.e.c certificate and make sure you write your name correctly, make sure your age matches with all your documents, such as your bank details, NIM, and your school certificates... If all this documents don't correspond with each other start to correct them now so that they can match with each other before going to process your international passport

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
LifeDrama:
This is 2024 do not go to UK, Australia, Canada or USA. scandinavian countries are the best choice. You guys should stop following crowd on social media
Mother Russia
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Uthmandanfodio(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
You are a noob. You have made up your mind to leave Nigerian and you don’t know how
To obtain a basic Nigerian passport??Your suffering has not even started. Better stay home

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by PStacks(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS.

Are u sure u are Japaing anywhere so...? If at Ordinary Passport levels the whole world don know abi Village people nor dey Kaduna?

Go to immigration website and follow all the prompts make payment to Govt account official rate and u get date to Capture and u walk straight to capturing center for Biometrics.

Japa is not for Oolodo People Ooo . U have to be Ontop of ur game

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Fkmodhi: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

Awon agbados werey go hijack this thread with there negativity…
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by 1TrippleCee: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Na wa my brother. It’s like a chicken with head cut off. A person I know recently sold everything and japa’ed on a visit visa. Here’s the good part: he just turned 60!

Chai

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by papyjaypaul: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

Don't be everybody. Be somebody.

Don't do things because people are doing it, do things because it's the best for you.
I did not see enough good reasons to select Australia and Canada.

Are you single? Are you in a relationship? Have you lived anywhere outside Kaduna? What are your skills? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? As what?

Those 2 countries are so big, you can't just select them as if it's point and kill you are doing. Canada and Australia are at least x10 of Nigeria's size if not more so be careful of limitations. Australia is living in tomorrow and Canada is living in yesterday. Both are former British colonies so that could help a bit because you will see the colonial legacies of Nigeria in these countries. Can you stay alone?Are you an introvert? Can you do without friends? How iz your health like? Spirituality?

It's good to take a first step in life so I will encourage you to get a passport. Such is life, we take little steps to the next level.

6 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by papyjaypaul: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
LifeDrama:

Language barrier
Immigration views
Culture

Scandinavian countries are trying to preserve their culture and having more radical leaders who are anti-migration. This can be a setback for OP

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Originalsly: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
latolak87:

Please watch this video before you make the decision to Japa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OabDMKhdSis

Wow! Latolak87 ... this video is sooo appropriate and interesting. I advise everyone to watch it ... if you want to japa ... don't want to ... already japa ... doesn't matter. A whole lot of food for thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Benwallt(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Just trek enter Niger Republic
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Greenfaces: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by frozen70(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Pls i have a question
If one has paid visa fees, for two people in the family

Then give the receipt to a visa agent
Are you supposed to pay the agent processing fees to book date for two people

Or he will charge you for just booking the date and not that whatever charges he charged will now be twice for the processing instead of once for both processing

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Okeyc230: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Go to immigration website and see the requirements. Then fill the form and submit.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BallingGuy: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

All can be done at the comfort of your home or wherever you are. But make sure you use a computer. Everything other info or requirements you need are on their website.

I always advise people to do their thing themselves. I did mine myself. Even renewal, I did myself. I have helped family members do thiers right from my bed. You do not need an agent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Greenfaces: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:
Everything you need is in the travel section. Sha avoid UK grin
why @UK. I get people wey still dey try for there.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Scholace: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Go there they will give you a form to fill and make sure that your age correspond in your w.a.e.c certificate and make sure you write your name correctly, make sure your age matches with all your documents, such as your bank details, NIM, and your school certificates... If all this documents don't correspond with each other start to correct them now so that they can match with each other before going to process your international passport
You do not need your waec certificate if you're going for MS or PhD. You only need it for your first degree.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by studycenter: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
All you need is in the post below:

solochris:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by TimT: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people
This one na dead on arrival... Even inside him own country, him no know him way, na dis one wan Japan go Australia abi Canada 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by alezzy13: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Telling us want to japa wasn't necessary.

All the same getting the passport is actually the easiest part of the journey.

Wish you the best
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by onadana: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

You can register online through immigration website and go there with your details,that way you pay only the normal legitimate fee.It's that simple.
You are educated I guess you can as well visit the immigration office there at Mogadishu,there are eager official's ready to attend to even from the gate.All you need is confidence ask relevant questions and don't act like a simp.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hustla(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Greenfaces:
why @UK. I get people wey still dey try for there.

Okay o LOL
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by JONSYN7154: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

1) Date of birth

2( State of origin

3)National identity card

4)Local government identification

5)passport photograph
The price is 45k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.