Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33693 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by onadana: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
Japa is depressing. Don't do it

Nah lie you talk.Depressing if you think you just go there and pick dollars,pounds,euros on the street.Or you travel with no plan,no money ....they have a system that works,they have a process.Follow the process,just a little tarry,you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by greggng: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS.

Ensure you go for a 10years passport .
.my friend was given 10years Canadian visa cos he has a passport that will.last 10years . It would ve been shorter if it was a 5 year passport.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Hassanmaye(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
AroundYou:
Go to Immigration and apply for passport, not everything you need advice for, you staying in the North makes it better.
Thanks you understand how that side always make life difficult for themselves

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by komodapson(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck

HOw much is for renewal of expired passport bro, my passport expired in December. Since have been unable to secure U.S visa, I wanna go on vacation in some 3 African countries - SA, Tanzania & Kenya...then I go Kon try my luck again

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EnglishUsa: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Scholace:
You do not need your waec certificate if you're going for MS or PhD. You only need it for your first degree.
know one knows what he is going there to do, so that is the reason I gave him advice in summary

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Go there they will give you a form to fill and make sure that your age correspond in your w.a.e.c certificate and make sure you write your name correctly, make sure your age matches with all your documents, such as your bank details, NIM, and your school certificates... If all this documents don't correspond with each other start to correct them now so that they can match with each other before going to process your international passport
Please what of re-arrangment of name? John Samuel Jackson with Jackson John Samuel?

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by solochris(m): 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
komodapson:

HOw much is for renewal of expired passport bro, my passport expired in December. Since have been unable to secure U.S visa, I wanna go on vacation in some 3 African countries - SA, Tanzania & Kenya...then I go Kon try my luck again

Go to their site

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Click on start new application
Then go to renew/re-issue passport
Fill out the necessary information
You will see the price there

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by azikiweironsi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people

grin grin In fact, he's not ready from all indications. People like this are many in the society. Reasons why they say we have lazy youths.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by 1TrippleCee: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
azikiweironsi:

grin grin In fact, he's not ready from all indications. People like this are many in the society. Reasons why they say we have lazy youths.

Back in the days, boys were enrolled in training, thesedays they wear socks with their didgy slippers shoes wrapping weed and smoking like they are cursed from dusk till dawn

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EnglishUsa: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
hkidola00:
waoo omo,so for a footballer that wants to reduce age nko, of cos waec and nin and all other stuff cant corelate..what do you suggest
reducing Age as a footballer is a different thing entirely, first get your documents to correspond with each other first, then when you get your Visa and travel then you will definitely find your way out, although certificate doesn't have much to do with sport so reducing age will be easier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BarristerWumi: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Only skilled people dey Japa Namely:

- Health professionals
- Tech professionals
- Data professionals
- Some engineering field
.. sometimes students but most students will return back to the villa where they came from except they study skilled profession like Medicine & Actuaries.

Ire o

3 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by DiamondPant(f): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

Go to the immigration office.
Speak to an immigration officer.
That's if you need the passport urgently, say in 2 to 3 weeks.
If it's not urgent, apply and pay online. Then go for capturing.
It should take more than 6 to 7 months to get your passport.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Luckybelt:

And you think Nigeria is not depressing?
I was in naija a few months ago and I really wished I could stay back

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You paid bribe to bastardize the efficiency and effectiveness of the public service, yet you complain that the country is working for only an ultra minority. You lots are angry because you don't have the means to be among the privileged few, not because you give a heck about justice or societal equity
What is this mumu speaking gibberishly!
I never get time for okponusssssss!
Na your money niii?

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by NECO1998: 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na you want to japa. Why stress me with questions? Na you sabi.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Oboto700(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
Go there they will give you a form to fill and make sure that your age correspond in your w.a.e.c certificate and make sure you write your name correctly, make sure your age matches with all your documents, such as your bank details, NIM, and your school certificates... If all this documents don't correspond with each other start to correct them now so that they can match with each other before going to process your international passport
what if you no do waec?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by NaijaCover(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
ÑaijaCover Is Following
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
DiamondPant:

Go to the immigration office.
Speak to an immigration officer.
That's if you need the passport urgently, say in 2 to 3 weeks.
If it's not urgent, apply and pay online. Then go for capturing.
It should take more than 6 to 7 months to get your passport.
Good luck.
That's perfect
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by grandstar(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

There's a document you need to collect from your local government. I have forgotten the name. Others here might help out

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by BarristerWumi: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
I was in naija a few months ago and I really wished I could stay back

Only someone that lacks discipline would want to stay back. What’s tickling your fancy in Nigeria besides eating Suya and crackling at senseless jokes ??

Why go to join them in the mediocrity when you can return at later years with about N100 million Naira savings, a privileged life where you can even bless others.

If you’re unskilled overseas you can do warehouse work for a few months, pay for a skilled degree then get a skilled job.

There is nothing in Nigeria for now, don’t be lazy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Quebec91(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Good advice
Roger3D:
Japa is depressing. Don't do it
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Quebec91(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
cheesy
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by ppogba: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
joebeckz:
Passport is the easiest things to do.
You want to Japa and you don't know how to research?
Bros. Honest advise I will give you is, learn to research alot if you want your Japa to be a reality.

Australia and Canada recently tightened their migration pathways especially via the student route.

Are you financially prepared for it?
If not, you are wasting your passport validity.
Do a passport when you done researching and financially prepared so you begin execution.
If you want to use the PR route for Canada. Do a 10 years passport and not 5 years validity cos that takes time.

Whatever you do, please Japa legitimately and may God be with you.

You are a good Nigerian with a good heart.
However, he can not waste his passport validity. At least, he go dey take am identify hinsef for bank.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by eleniyan2020: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

go immigration office,is very easy in kaduna...which advice again!
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by EleventhWeirdo: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordchiz:

What is this mumu speaking gibberishly!
I never get time for okponusssssss!
Na your money niii?

I can see that you're pained by the truth. That shows you are still redeemable. Repent and start living the Nigeria you crave for.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by planetx: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
You want to japa and are clueless on how to get an ordinary passport, so how do you think the Canadian and Australian visa process will go for you.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Djamel(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:
Everything you need is in the travel section. Sha avoid UK grin

why sir?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

I can see that you're pained by the truth. That shows you are still redeemable. Repent and start living the Nigeria you crave for.
Sannu Oga-repentance....
U didn't even know why I needed it urgently....?
I just tire for una here!
Sha.... everyone with how fast they can think or translate ideas/issues
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
BarristerWumi:

Only someone that lacks discipline would want to stay back. What’s tickling your fancy in Nigeria besides eating Suya and crackling at senseless jokes ??

Why go to join them in the mediocrity when you can return at later years with about N100 million Naira savings, a privileged life where you can even bless others.

If you’re unskilled overseas you can do warehouse work for a few months, pay for a skilled degree then get a skilled job.

There is nothing in Nigeria for now, don’t be lazy
You're delusional think you can come over here and go back a millionaire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.