Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33772 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lilyaudrey: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Na wa my brother. It’s like a chicken with head cut off. A person I know recently sold everything and japa’ed on a visit visa. Here’s the good part: he just turned 60!
Some Brantford airport taxi services provide accessible vehicles to ensure that individuals with mobility challenges can also enjoy convenient and comfortable transportation. This commitment to inclusivity reflects the city's dedication to serving all members of the community.

brantford taxi service
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by ekitimanalways(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
I was in naija a few months ago and I really wished I could stay back

U dey dream... but you just dey talk.... which side u dey that u wish to stay back?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by wink2015(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:
Everything you need is in the travel section. Sha avoid UK grin

What is wrong with Great Britain?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by IMPARTIAL: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Apply online. It's 26k in all.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Austin4lif: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Shantyken(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck

One of the best way to fix our country
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks to everyone who assisted, I appreciate it a lot.
And for those who are quite negative and saying blah blah blah, I don't seem to understand what your goal is in trying to know what I want to do there.
I am only here to know what I need so as to avoid becoming a prey to scammer just in case. Well thanks too I appreciate it.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by planetx: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
You're a liar. You're brother didn't come home with anything close to that. You can tell those lies to our people back home not people like us grin
His fake brother came back with N400 million in his delusional mind.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Akano5(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
My brother, Go to the travel section on Nairaland, you will see the "Cost Of International Passport" thread, view the thread and make research.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by abba99: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:
I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.
Please those who has done their passport please help me and explain the processes to me thanks.

Less than 30k in Yola. Within a month my colleague collected her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Peppysco: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
No purpose indicated. From all indications, this one wan lost. No sense of purpose or direction. Chai. The society has raised directionless people

There's absolutely no need for this comment, none at all.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Greenfaces: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:

Okay o LOL
Baba tell Mr something abi my guys dey lie for me?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by 1TrippleCee: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Peppysco:

There's absolutely no need for this comment, none at all.

Pain speaks truth. If it hurts,there's truth
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Juliearth(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

Kaduna immigration office offers express passport, but unfortunately at almost twice the normal price (at least that was what I was charged). Other than that, you are good to go. Walk into their office and follow the procedure. You Would need to carry along original documents proving your DOB, Nationality and so on.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Juliearth(f): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordchiz:
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!

65k?¿ Uh lordy lord!!!! I paid 35k to get mine, though the validity window is almost out. It is well!
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:

For someone who thinks he smart you sure think stupidly
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by 1TrippleCee: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

For someone who thinks he smart you sure think stupidly

Where there's pain, there's truth
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by fastseo: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:

Login to their website.
Good luck

Speaking grammar unless u wan wait tire
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hustla(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Greenfaces:

Baba tell Mr something abi my guys dey lie for me?

Wetin them tell you
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Peppysco: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Truths are not laced with insults.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by sheflat: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
[/b]Hi, to japa is not a bad idea 💡
But before you japa, what do you know about where you are going, what is your backup plan, which skills have you acquired,[b]

[author=reedone post=127525410]I want to Japa abroad and I have set my mind on either Australia or Canada as I noticed the popularity and all. But my question now is that how do I go about the passport part. I stay in kaduna and I plan to go to the immigration office but the thing is I want to know what I should before going there so as not to look or sound like a noob and get myself cheated or scammed.

NB: PLEASE SCAMMERS STAY AWAY AS I WON'T REPLY TO YOU THANKS. [/quote]
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by VULCAN(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
A lot of angry people here.

See how they are tearing the OP apart.

Most of them don't have passport. The ones that do have been denied visa and are bitter.

The OP is on track.

The first step to relocation is getting a passport and not researching which country to go.

Why?

Because whichever country he decides to go will still require a passport.

So why postpone acquiring one?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Naxtrad(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
solochris:

Login to their website.
Good luck

This t
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Juliearth:

65k?¿ Uh lordy lord!!!! I paid 35k to get mine, though the validity window is almost out. It is well!
Naso oooo...
But the process is better so need for express

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / Heavy Downpour Destroys Owerri-Onitsha Federal Highway : Pics & Video / No More Cash Payment At Lekki Toll From 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.