Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions (33706 Views)

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Xpol: 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
SimonRose:

grin grin grin funny
This your barber na world class I swear.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by joebeckz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
ppogba:

You are a good Nigerian with a good heart.
However, he can not waste his passport validity. At least, he go dey take am identify hinsef for bank.
lol.

So person go go do passport of almost 90k just to identify him self for for bank? grin
Wetin do NIN Slip wey be 2k?
You wicked no be small.

Make he jus chill with passport till him ready.
Else for him very eyes, valais go remain 2 years, him never use am do anything.
E do me before. I had to renew when I eventually wan use am cos na one and half year been remain.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by eltaforce: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
[qBeutiful and since advice.
uote author=joebeckz post=127527050]Passport is the easiest of things to do.
You want to Japa and you don't know how to research?
Bros. Honest advise I will give you is, learn to research alot if you want your Japa to be a reality.

Australia and Canada recently tightened their migration pathways especially via the student route.

Are you financially prepared for it?
If not, you are wasting your passport validity.
Do a passport when you done researching and financially prepared so you begin execution.
If you want to use the PR route for Canada. Do a 10 years passport and not 5 years validity cos that takes time.

Whatever you do, please Japa legitimately and may God be with you.
[/quote]
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
sheflat:
[/b]Hi, to japa is not a bad idea 💡
But before you japa, what do you know about where you are going, what is your backup plan, which skills have you acquired,[b]

Yeah I already have my plans and preparations also done some research, I have acquired a few skills both offline based and online based, though my back up plan is not really fully prepared as I plan to Japa from next year.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
eltaforce:
[qBeutiful and since advice.
uote author=joebeckz post=127527050]Passport is the easiest of things to do.
Bros. Honest advise I will give you is, learn to research alot if you want your Japa to be a reality.

Australia and Canada recently tightened their migration pathways especially via the student route.

Do a passport when you done researching and financially prepared so you begin execution.
If you want to use the PR route for Canada. Do a 10 years passport and not 5 years validity cos that takes time.

Amen and thanks a lot
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
VULCAN:
A lot of angry people here.

See how they are tearing the OP apart.

Most of them don't have passport. The ones that do have been denied visa and are bitter.

The OP is on track.

The first step to relocation is getting a passport and not researching which country to go.

Why?

Because whichever country he decides to go will still require a passport.

So why postpone acquiring one?

Yeah they are gaslighting me into pouring out more details of my plans and yet my question is very simple as I don't want to get scammed due to lack of information.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordchiz:
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!

Thank you very much I am grateful for this information

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Roger3D:
Japa is depressing. Don't do it

Please what are your reasons
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
joebeckz:
Passport is the easiest of things to do.

I guess my research brought me to travel section
Thanks a lot
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
papyjaypaul:

Don't be everybody. Be somebody.

Don't do things because people are doing it, do things because it's the best for you.
I did not see enough good reasons to select Australia and Canada.

Are you single? Are you in a relationship? Have you lived anywhere outside Kaduna? What are your skills? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? As what?

Those 2 countries are so big, you can't just select them as if it's point and kill you are doing. Canada and Australia are at least x10 of Nigeria's size if not more so be careful of limitations. Australia is living in tomorrow and Canada is living in yesterday. Both are former British colonies so that could help a bit because you will see the colonial legacies of Nigeria in these countries. Can you stay alone?Are you an introvert? Can you do without friends? How iz your health like? Spirituality?

It's good to take a first step in life so I will encourage you to get a passport. Such is life, we take little steps to the next level.

I am single and lived in about 8 states, I have sufficient skills and even done sufficient research on what I want not because I see people going there, I am actually fond of being alone and somewhere on the line between and introvert and extrovert, and can perfectly do without friends.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Roger3D(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

Please what are your reasons
Come feel am
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by justie75: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
If you don’t even have the least information at your door step, how do you intend to succeed in those countries you mentioned ?If you don’t even have the least information at your door step, how do you intend to succeed in those countries you mentioned ?...
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Greenfaces: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
hustla:

Wetin them tell you
Say life soft for Jand say why I too like suffer why I no save money take run jakpa level since wen I start work
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Melagros(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
NFBI:
Make una fly comot make job reach me abeg
Lolzz grin grin grin
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by papyjaypaul: 11:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
reedone:

I am single and lived in about 8 states, I have sufficient skills and even done sufficient research on what I want not because I see people going there, I am actually fond of being alone and somewhere on the line between and introvert and extrovert, and can perfectly do without friends.

very good. can you throw more light on these skills? what are your plans? what if plan 1 fails, how many others do you have?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by hustla(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2023
Greenfaces:

Say life soft for Jand say why I too like suffer why I no save money take run jakpa level since wen I start work

Just have a GOOD plan

Most of them dey suffer and smile
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:35am On Dec 18, 2023
Nah ordinary passport dey give u headache like this, u never even gather documents self . They no tell u, u need to have sufficient proof of account balance to enter the place.. a flight to Australia is close to 3m naira or do you plan to travel by camels through desert

Oga u no get questions
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by nasha6enilo: 6:19am On Dec 18, 2023
nigeria is really frustratingnigeria is really frustrating...
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by reedone: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
papyjaypaul:

very good. can you throw more light on these skills? what are your plans? what if plan 1 fails, how many others do you have?

I have learnt offline skills such as: phone and laptop repair, fixing electrical appliances as well as light, barbing, and driving. Then online based skills such as digital marketing, prompt engineering, Adobe photos hop, and I am now a newbie in tech. And my main plan is to get a job over there; sponsored visa so immediately I touch down I will get to work. And if that plan doesn't work out I will just flow with menial jobs while opening my eyes to opportunities.
Did I say I am also a graduate with 2.1 though I don't know how they view our results over there
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Itzteewhy(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
lordchiz:
I stay in Kaduna too Around Ungwar Pama.....
I did mine on June 2023....
I got it in a weeks time although I paid almost double ......65k precisely as of then through a connect!
I went with my NIN, State of Origin, maybe date of birth or declaration of age....
I dnt think passport is important but go with 2 atleast!
Mine is 35pages for 5years....
If had it been I did my capturing in Zaria then, it would have been 10years!
The new booklet fit don enter Kaduna shaaaa....
Goodluck!

Pls where did you do it?? Is it at ten story inside town??
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Itzteewhy:

Pls where did you do it?? Is it at ten story inside town??
No! their new office is after leventis roundabout in town.... the first Street by the left where u see Polaris bank .....ask anybody there....they will show you immigration office......
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by lordchiz(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2023
reedone:

Thank you very much I am grateful for this information
My pleasure
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by kmaster007: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2023
4 real
LifeDrama:
This is 2024 do not go to UK, Australia, Canada or USA. scandinavian countries are the best choice. You guys should stop following crowd on social media
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by kmaster007: 11:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Abeg... How much dem dey run dis passport of a thing
solochris:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Login to their website.
Fill every necessary information there.
Make payment online, it's about 26k.
You will be notified on when to come for capturing.
Go for capturing and wait for your passport.
Don't patronise any tout out there.
Good luck
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by joebeckz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2023
reedone:

I guess my research brought me to travel section
Thanks a lot
Follow Nigerian YouTube content creators who talk about travel.
Just search for topics relating to your choice of Japa and you will see good good content.
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Lamanii22(f): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2023
solochris:

Login to their website.
Good luck

Thank you for this, how long would this take for one to receive the pp?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Lamanii22(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
solochris:

Login to their website.
Good luck

I want to ask… what if you’ve misplaced your passport how would one go about it?
Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by papyjaypaul: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
reedone:

I have learnt offline skills such as: phone and laptop repair, fixing electrical appliances as well as light, barbing, and driving. Then online based skills such as digital marketing, prompt engineering, Adobe photos hop, and I am now a newbie in tech. And my main plan is to get a job over there; sponsored visa so immediately I touch down I will get to work. And if that plan doesn't work out I will just flow with menial jobs while opening my eyes to opportunities.
Did I say I am also a graduate with 2.1 though I don't know how they view our results over there

Very good of you. You have prospects, don't be deterred. I like that you have formal and informal skills and you are improving yourself. You also have a good outlook to life. Now, here is one thing that you will need to learn in your journey. It is the language of global politics. You need to learn personal and interpersonal skills, how to talk, what to say, when to say it. To do this you need to learn culture of these countries. I will advise you not to listen to losers. Do you know who are the losers? They complain about everything. The winners will complain but tell you what they did to win after complaining. Listen to these people , you have a lot to learn from them. Also, DON'T try to be like anybody else. Your story is different, write it and live it. Get info from blogs and YouTube. I don't want to put news, they are useful but they like to spread bad news, when you read blogs you will learn from the person in the story directly. No filters.

1. Get your result assessed to any of these countries. Find the equivalent. You went to school now is time to show you went through school. There is discrimination in every country. What you need to do is study what they need, what you have and if there is anything you need to satisfy them. These countries use certificates in different industries because they're regulated so find out which one you need. Go to the job boards of these countries and write down the most common certification you see them always requesting for. That certification will help you and you may not need to go to another school again. The certification can also make you get jobs from Nigeria.

2. Do not outsource your life to someone else. You own it. You are waiting for a sponsorship visa. That's good but start finding a way to move yourself without anyone. The thing about sponsorship is that you are tied to that company and they can decide to treat you anyhow. This can restrict your independence. Be a free man. Move if respect is no longer served on your table.

3. Try the above. I don't want you to give up easily and do menial jobs. Those things soak up the water in your life and you can get stuck there for years. Network, speak to people but never appear desperate. People can smell desperation. Don't immediately accept the first offer. TELL the person, thank you I'll think about it and get back to you. Don't put your hope on anybody because you will be disappointed. You never know who wants to help you. Just be good, focus on your road and see what direction you take your bus to. Avoid distractions, no be every passenger for bus stop driver de pick. Seek counsel and improve on your spirituality that will help you in bad times.

NEVER
Give
up

2 Likes

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by latolak87: 5:15am On Dec 22, 2023
Thank you so much. I stumpled and this channel. They have free information for everyone to learn. JAPA.RUN is the best free platform for JAPA.
Originalsly:

Wow! Latolak87 ... this video is sooo appropriate and interesting. I advise everyone to watch it ... if you want to japa ... don't want to ... already japa ... doesn't matter. A whole lot of food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Itzteewhy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
lordchiz:

No! their new office is after leventis roundabout in town.... the first Street by the left where u see Polaris bank .....ask anybody there....they will show you immigration office......

Alright. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Plans To Japa; Help Me Answer These Questions by Luckybelt: 9:37pm On Jan 21
Roger3D:
I was in naija a few months ago and I really wished I could stay back
So why didn’t you stay back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejike Gift Emeka: 1st Class Graduate Had Accident On His Way To Lagos For NYSC / ‘Beautiful Nigeria’ Pictures After Trump’s Compliment / Ibadan Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC Personnel: Truth About The Ugly Inciden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.