Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji (32983 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Antivirus92(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Normal Igbo
you and any Igbo person no be one abeg
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Antivirus92:
you and any Igbo person no be one abeg
only you and your likes
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by NAC1666: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
DesChyko:
US-based don recounts ordeal at hands of Nigerian immigration, police officers on Facebook, which made him cut short his visit and went back to Ghana

Moyo Okediji is an art historian, painter and artist whose works contains a number of icons and signifiers of the deep aspects of Yoruba culture. He is currently an academic staff of the University of Texas, Austin.

https://web.facebook.com/moyo.okediji/posts/pfbid0eGS1UUHbZbbFCeJHrBfzPrMBBH1X4mZu6HqscA7C9VeR4SWNX4SmBSE88H4p2Ujbl?_rdc=1&_rdr
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Hotice085: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Liar from the pit of hellish Alaigbo ! It wasn't any Presbyterians or Catholics that brought Christianity to your Igboland,it was a Yoruba man,Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther ! The records are all there for all to see. The first book on the Igbo language ever written is 'Vocabulary of the Ibo Language', published in 1882 by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther. It is online, you may search for it. The fact is that as at the time Bishop Ajayi arrive in Igboland in 1857,he met your forebears buttnaked while cannibalism was the order of the day ! Your progenitors were savagely hunting themselves for dinners,colonial records captured it as well.

Aside the story of one fictional character named Okonkwo in Chinua Achebe's play -Things Fall Apart, tell us what is renowned about the history of your Osu people ?! It is nothing but that of primitive cannibalism,savagery,slavery - the Ijaws sold your forefathers in droves into the slavery,etc ! You never built a civilisation or a culture that's worthy of being celebrated or emulated hence why Zionism and Jewish materialism holds sway amongst you fools !

You often like to mock those with proud cultures and heritages as being 'old fashioned and primitive' whereas your own history is nothing to talk about ! You're only being jealous of your betters. Mumu,try harder,your primitive history of cannibalism is all out there ! Igbo are the most delusional set of people on earth with zero sense of dignity and an overinflated sense of self-worth despite being more of a crass nuisance and burden to the polity. Little wonder,your people are languishing in prisons all over the world for all sorts of crimes !

As a worthless Igbo pig, you're only looking for anyone to drag into the mud with you. I think I have dignified your stupidity enough with my response. I am a proud Yorubaman with enviable history and records that you Igbo will continue to chase till the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ! I shouldn't be seen rolling in the mud with a village dwelling pig like you.

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,your father dey ment !

This guy na dog, Mr MUMU man with rat brain, Ibos have so damaged your mentality suchbthat you think everybody na omo Ibo

I asked you a simple question of the first indigenous Bible in Africa and you ranting like witches and wizards

I told you idoit that when Madam Tinubu caught Samuel Ajayi and sold him to the Europeans others where already practicing Christianity via the Presbyterian and Catholics is that too difficult for you to comprehend or you are just an IMBE-cile from the bushes of Oduduwa land

See stupid punk ass fool wey some of them say Oduduwa came from Mecca others say Jerusalem while the rest say he is from Ile ife is here talking about Zionism

You are a proud nonentity and I ask you again, Samuel Ajayi crowther where was he when the first indigenous Bible in Nigeria was written?
Was he still a slave or he was still learning how to preach, God will punish ya generation if you don't answer this simple question
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by banku: 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
No matter the topic, it turns into ethnic baiting. One would think the story of this Professor would unite especially the Youths to condemn their oppressors.

Is it not ironic that people who won Presidential Election in the same Lagos as the 80 percent of the majority in Lagos and also won 99 percent of the votes in the East;

are claiming they are not allowed to vote in Lagos!

Trying to correct their blind spot or point to their abuse of accommodation, tolerance and kindness in Lagos, never allowed or given anywhere else in the world. They claim you are twisting or changing the narrative.

Yet, none of their videos can show one Igbo man killed in Lagos or the West.

Una, why all these battles and headaches in Yorubaland? A beg, let us move it closer to your home and leave the decent Igbo that live happily in Yorubaland.

If East was that peaceful, most of you would not be in the West with Yoruba cowards.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by rinzaugustine: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
JoeEeL:

Even amongst non-blacks... I give it to the Igbos.

When fulanis came into the nigerian arrangement, they had quickly identified the Igbos as a serious threat... especially when the Igbos filled many top govt positions in the 60's.

And remember, fulanis have traces of arab ancestry.
Igbos are the buffer holding them back from overrunning the entire country

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by JoeEeL(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Igbos are the buffer holding them back from overrunning the entire country

Sure na. Igbophobia at the onset of things nearly made the fulanis and hausas want a country of their own. There is someting called the "araba" movement in the early 60's, such was the menacing stand of the Igbos then.

The gargantuan loss of the civil war now think they have the upper hand. Now they do not want the separation of nigeria again because they feel the Igbos are weakened.

What makes the Igbos appear more weakened is the deliberate dilution of the bond between them and their kith and neighbours in the riverine areas.

If they can undo that, it'd be one for the ages.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Antivirus92(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2023
banku:
No matter the topic, it turns into ethnic baiting. One would think the story of this Professor would unite especially the Youths to condemn their oppressors.

Is it not ironic that people who won Presidential Election in the same Lagos as the 80 percent of the majority in Lagos and also won 99 percent of the votes in the East;

are claiming they are not allowed to vote in Lagos!

Trying to correct their blind spot or point to their abuse of accommodation, tolerance and kindness in Lagos, never allowed or given anywhere else in the world. They claim you are twisting or changing the narrative.

Yet, none of their videos can show one Igbo man killed in Lagos or the West.

Una, why all these battles and headaches in Yorubaland? A beg, let us move it closer to your home and leave the decent Igbo that live happily in Yorubaland.

If East was that peaceful, most of you would not be in the West with Yoruba cowards.
if west was that peaceful, most of you won't be in the east with Igbo developers
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Torg77: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2023
DesChyko:
US-based don recounts ordeal at hands of Nigerian immigration, police officers on Facebook, which made him cut short his visit and went back to Ghana

Moyo Okediji is an art historian, painter and artist whose works contains a number of icons and signifiers of the deep aspects of Yoruba culture. He is currently an academic staff of the University of Texas, Austin.

https://web.facebook.com/moyo.okediji/posts/pfbid0eGS1UUHbZbbFCeJHrBfzPrMBBH1X4mZu6HqscA7C9VeR4SWNX4SmBSE88H4p2Ujbl?_rdc=1&_rdr

EMMANUEL SOLAR ON JIJI IS A FRAUDULENT SELLER HIS NUMBER IS 07045147336
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ayinba1(f): 3:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
DesChyko:

Unfortunate experience for the Professor.

On the other hand, this happened in Lagos and all the 100 men were Igbos…. Something off about this but still worth celebrating that good, young men stood to defend the man.

“If you see me in this god forsaken country again, cut off my neck”. as you wish for yourself, so it be. Words have power, give thanks to your Creator that your neck wasn’t cut off.

If you are traveling to Nigeria, with an expired passport, you apply for an exception from NIS; and they will give you a letter that should cover you with Immigration. You don’t need to settle anybody if you have that letter with you.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by todugo(m): 5:50am On Dec 22, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Abeg abeg abeg...make we hear word
na who be this one again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession / Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.