Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji (32987 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by favour32(m): 6:28am On Dec 18, 2023
The only tribe in southern Nigeria with a bold face.
If not Igbo tribe,FULANI would have taken over the entire land of the Southern Nigeria through various means;terrorism,ruga and others.

That's why all you haters having continued sleepless nights when you hear or see anything good related to Igbo tribe.

Who do una this strong thing ?

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Hotice085: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2023
epainos:
When people are united, there is nothing that can stand in their way. Igbo should unite themselves and stop letting Nigeria (Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba especially) use few of them against others. Put away greediness and the love of money you are known for and embrace unity. Everyone knows Igbo too like money. And when you jokingly say it to their faces, they don't get angry. They accept it and even reply jokingly "who no like money?". But little do they know that Hausa, Fulani, and Yoruba are teasing them with their greatest weakness. If you can unite like these men, you will become a power base again. But as you are presently...you are all just social media noise makers grin

See eh...I don't see Igbo getting out of this mess because the love of money is a strong weakness that will not allow one to shine.

Get your sh.it together.

Nothing like few of them against others, the elites and cabals are one
The Yorubas elites, hausas and Igbos elites together with others are all one
Na poor bloody citizens like you de do Yorubas vs Ibos, Ibos vs Hausas
Big men don't have tribe and religion
If war happens now no big man go die only poor church rats
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VEHINTOLAR: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Hotice085:

Mr man shut up, aside Lagos wetin de SW wey de make you kpariwo oshi
Shey na Oyo osun abi ekiti or ondo abi the world #1 cultist ritualist and criminals Ogun state
Ogbeni I say close ya dirty mouth

Even your criminal father who dwells in that tiny,cursed land of cannibals is not in any position to shut up anybody here ! You dey ment,now crawl back inside that hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,criminal from the pit of hell !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Lovelyn451(f): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mugu pray you don't find yourself in that position
akwuya I won't!!
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VEHINTOLAR: 6:37am On Dec 18, 2023
What Prof Moyo did not know was that the same Igbo boys he claimed rescued him could have even robbed him of his belongings too if the police,another robbers in uniform,were not there ! Those igbo boys should go and rescue their people from the jaws of Igbos in Alaigbo,their services will be more appreciated over there in their own land !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Morbeta11(m): 6:38am On Dec 18, 2023
NewDea4:

Igbo men got heart, that's an unquestionable fact

Yarúba go pretend say dem no see as police-thief dey rob you, everybody mind there jagamu

We have to reason that maybe that 'coward' allegation is true to an extent

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by historic: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2023
[quote author=banku post=127537766]Nobody should be harassed, humiliated or intimidated because he wants to vote anywhere in Nigeria.

It is unfortunate that people were maimed and kill all over Nigeria during the Election and Lagos was more peaceful compared to other places especially the East.

Though I detest violence, you did not show anyone killed in Lagos.

Except at Ago Palace where a Yoruba man labelled thug was shot to death by Igbo thugs or just activists!

Who is the loudest crier?

It is too early for this your nonsense... You mean Lagos where I stay was more peaceful than the East? The beating and threat to life seen on virtually all the streets of Lagos was nothing to you abi?...
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Reference(m): 6:52am On Dec 18, 2023
The last exchange between the fellow and a certain 'Ayobami Ogedengbe' is symptomatic of everything that is wrong with this country and his response is the exact position between Nigeria and most of the developed nations of the world, the mindset of the people steeped in cronyism, tribalism masquerading as culture and tradition and wanton corruption.

Get rid of these deadweights and this country will float to the surface of life.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by JohnVianney: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2023
banku:
Nobody should be harassed, humiliated or intimidated because he wants to vote anywhere in Nigeria.

It is unfortunate that people were maimed and kill all over Nigeria during the Election and Lagos was more peaceful compared to other places especially the East.

Though I detest violence, you did not show anyone killed in Lagos.

Except at Ago Palace where a Yoruba man labelled thug was shot to death by Igbo thugs or just activists!

Who is the loudest crier?

You just validated what i said about a lot of yorubas being gaslighters and catalysts in aggression. When their victims rise up in defense, they twist the narrative to become the victims of aggression, while blaming the victim for trying to defend themselves.
Here's the video of the event you stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nYhwxdO1Z4?feature=shared
Now tell me, Thugs came into a neighborhood wielding weapons, attacking and injuring voters, snatching and destroying election materials of voters in broad day light and within the presence of the police.

And after sometime the brutalised regrouped courageously and defended themselves with sticks and planks from the assault and then you term it "a Yoruba man labelled thug was shot to death by Igbo thugs or just activists". The aggressor claiming to be the victim, the thug branding his victims as thugs, the gun wielder branding the assaulted as gun men when all they had was courage and sticks.

Can you show me anywhere the voters were found with guns in that video? Yet you said that "a yoruba man branded a thug was shot" changing the narrative from the criminality of the thug to be a victim won't distort the reality of events.

Hello Mr. Banku
Did you just say elections were more peaceful in lagos than any other part of the country?
Well that would be a very big ironical statement. I was an observer right from the election campaigns down to the elections themselves and everyone would agree with me that campaigns of oppositions that went smoothly in all other parts of the country went awry and violent in the south west especially in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfJn3a6qSc?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHRtTtCZic?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvDzZYjQJ8?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2hYPEOylls?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejvobD9MTQ?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDQgVz2eaE?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0OB_Q7Cbs?feature=shared

Now lets come down to the elections, Lagos had one of the Worst set of killings and election violence in the entire country apart from some hotspots in the north where some senatorial candidates were wielding guns in broad day light and another burnt some opposition alive.

It's quite notable that in all these the APC party bore 79% of all aggression recorded nation wide, however election thuggery, violence and crime had a much wider spread in the SW region of the country, to be precise lagos and Ogun had a lion share of this. In abule ado area of lagos state alone 3 were reported dead while there were multiple that escaped with bullet wounds from sponsored thugs.

Multiple cases of ballot snatching, destruction of election materials, tribal attacks, destruction of goods and properties, threats to life etc were witnessed live in the presidential and gubernatorial elections more in lagos than in any other part of the country.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by adefitim(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2023
I celebrate the hero they displayed. Humanity first in everything we do.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by chiagozien(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Ndi Igbo Amaka thanks to you all. We are 1
We're not one with you.

Our brothers only did what is right.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by cosmos1440: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2023
I expected the IPOB miscreants to masturbate on this. And I am not disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by wrongnumber: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2023
Nonsense post.

The story is not storying.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by historic: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Did you really take a second look at what you wrote. That elections in Lagos was more peaceful than places in the east. Please show us where in the east that there was violence and ballot snatching and voter violence. Haaa!!!! You people should for once fear God and stop this gaslighting and playing Ostrich. Be bold enough to admit that what you guys did is wrong, there is no shame in it.

Don't mind the Agbadorian... Trying to change the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Ogene001: 7:13am On Dec 18, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad NIG POLICE sad are bunches of irredeemable CRIMINALS angry angry disgrace angry. SOME OF THESE IDIOTS Wan extort a lady foreigner biker in OYO weeks back. AYELALA KILL THE THIEVES AMONG UNA.

Wey that Sura the Tailor super Cop
So why are you against IPOB and ESN taking their revenge against them?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by historic: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2023
banku:
You want graphic video of Yoruba killers at Ago Palace, abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HI9Q7EKTM

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HI9Q7EKTM
[/url]

My friend stop twisting events. This is an adult forum and not some kid playground or storytelling get-together where you can brain wash them with false narratives! That guy in that video was among some group of touts who wanted to disrupt the elections holding there before the people revolted and attacked them and he was the unfortunate casualty.. in other words, the hunter became the hunted.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Grace001: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2023
Failed country.. don’t expect anything good from NPF or NIS they are suffering, poverty can make them sell their mother and father for money
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by historic: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2023
banku:
Congratulations!

One of the Igbo men that does not know daily killing is a ritual in the East, not just during Elections.

Just imagine a mob of Yoruba killing an Igbo man in the East. Oh, I forgot, Yoruba are cowards.

How is what you just wrote related to what he is saying? You Agbadorians often display your insanity at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by virginchaser(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2023
This is what happened when onliners said it's cheaper to board plane from cotonou to London. Prof, should have called someone to meet him at Benin border.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Mpanyi: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Humanity first before anything

Even those ethnic fighters on nairaland would do anything in their powers to save their oppositions from death

Nothing special about this

You can't downplay the heroism of these Igbo guys. By the way, that's Igbo for you. You are shouting humanity. Where were you when all these were happening? I am sure you were hiding in the closet, peeping through peephole to know when they have finished the man. Give honor to whom honour is due

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by chiagozien(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2023
JohnVianney:

You just validated what i said about a lot of yorubas being gaslighters and catalysts in aggression and when their victims rise up in defense, they twist the narrative to become the victims of aggression, while blaming the victim for trying to defend themselves.
Here's the video of the event you stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nYhwxdO1Z4?feature=shared
Now tell me, Thugs came into a neighborhood wielding weapons, attacking and injuring voters, snatching and destroying election materials of voters in broad day light and within the presence of the police.

And after sometime the brutalised regrouped courageously and defended themselves with sticks and planks from the assault and then you term it "a Yoruba man labelled thug was shot to death by Igbo thugs or just activists". The aggressor claiming to be the victim, the thug branding his victims as thugs, the gun wielder branding the assaulted as gun men when all they had was courage and sticks.

Can you show me anywhere the voters were found with guns in that video? Yet you said that "a yoruba man branded a thug was shot" changing the narrative from the criminality of the thug to be a victim won't distort the reality of events.

Hello Mr. Banku
Did you just say elections were more peaceful in lagos than any other part of the country?
Well that would be a very big ironical statement. I was an observer right from the election campaigns down to the elections themselves and everyone one would agree with me that campaigns of oppositions that went smoothly in all other parts of the country went awry and violent in the south west especially in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sfJn3a6qSc?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIHRtTtCZic?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvDzZYjQJ8?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2hYPEOylls?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XejvobD9MTQ?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MDQgVz2eaE?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0OB_Q7Cbs?feature=shared

Now lets come down to the elections, Lagos had one of the Worst set of killings and election violence in the entire country apart from some hotspots in the north where some senatorial candidates were wielding guns in broad day light and another burnt some opposition alive.

It's quite notable that in all these the APC party bore 79% of all aggression recorded nation wide, however election thuggery, violence and crime had a much wider spread in the SW region of the country, to be precise lagos and Ogun had a lion share of this. In abule ado area of lagos state alone 3 were reported dead while there were multiple that escaped with bullet wounds from sponsored thugs.

Multiple cases of ballot snatching, destruction of election materials, tribal attacks, destruction of goods and properties, threats to life etc were witnessed live in the presidential and gubernatorial elections more in lagos than in any other part of the country.
You don't know yorubas are revisionist.

That's why those sold many lies when they were controlling Nigeria media(news papers) and there's nothing like socal media

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Mpanyi: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2023
kcowen:
Outside nairaland Nigeria's can support each other but you see the ones on nairaland that fight each other i swear they cant do that in real life instead hide under their keyboard to instigate others..honestly i haven't seen any hatred for ethnicity unlike what i have noticed in nairaland

You haven't seen. You were not in Nigeria during the presidential election, right?

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Inosky(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2023
Same kind of encounter I had one time just travelling with my laptop from Warri to Onitsha.
My was in a public bus, and they told the driver to go, the guy said he's not living me behind.
They claimed I was a yahoo boy because I was carrying laptop, even after seeing my I.Ds, license, working place I.D and files.
Nigeria is a failed and usel!ess country.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Franklyspeakin: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2023
He is an art historian ,what's weird about his mode of travel? Is it a bad thing to want to see the different landscape
Hausa:
Interesting story.

But it beats me, you know?
What kind of Professor coming from the US travels in such a weird way? Haba!

Abi na so he like adventure ni?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Franklyspeakin: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2023
Incase you are not aware, coming into Nigeria with an expired Nigerian passport is not a crime when you are a Nigerian
Manpasman:
why flying in to ghana to see which landscape God Just save u the little money you saved just go like that .Nigerian embassy is there to renew ur passport you want to play smart .
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by remi2good: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Humanity first before anything

Even those ethnic fighters on nairaland would do anything in their powers to save their oppositions from death

Nothing special about this
your bigotry is stinks, your Yoruba brother was saved in his own Yoruba land by the hated Igbos even at the point of loosing their own lives, without any of your kin lifting a hand to save their brother, and the account of this incidents is coming directly from the victim, yet you're still pained

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Chibuzoripob: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Ogene001:

So why are you against IPOB and ESN taking their revenge against them?
undecided cutting the head cos u have headache won't solve the problem undecided.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by JoeEeL(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Hausa:
Interesting story.

But it beats me, you know?
What kind of Professor coming from the US travels in such a weird way? Haba!

Abi na so he like adventure ni?

Nigeria has a country has changed its populations to subhumans without them knowing.

That's why people like you may think it a big deal to travel inland by road.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2023
chiagozien:
We're not one with you.

Our brothers only did what is right.
I said normal igbo not 3rd class one like you
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Hotice085: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Even your criminal father who dwells in that tiny,cursed land of cannibals is not in any position to shut up anybody here ! You dey ment,now crawl back inside that hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,criminal from the pit of hell !

See this Omo ale wan de form Power jay, useless Agbero from one SW bush one show wassup
Ogbeni like I said earlier, close ya dirty mouth you be rat inside your papa land
Be grateful and thankful to your benefactors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession / Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.