Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji (32986 Views)

Woman Found Dead, Man Unconscious Inside Office In Aba (Video) / Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by JoeEeL(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Without Igbos Nigeria is dead which is a fact even a 5 year old knows..the confidence of the igbos in themselves is unparalleled anywhere among the black race. I am yet to see a timid igbo man even the children among the igbos

Even amongst non-blacks... I give it to the Igbos.

When fulanis came into the nigerian arrangement, they had quickly identified the Igbos as a serious threat... especially when the Igbos filled many top govt positions in the 60's.

And remember, fulanis have traces of arab ancestry.

3 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by afadi2410: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Realtruth2023:

So why didn't the Yoruba around stick their necks for the guy? You keep trying to play Ostrich just to downplay the role the Igbo guys made in the narrative because of you tribalistic sentiments which you display always in this forum.

Loopholes plenty for the whole narrative
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by fintol: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
All these gaslighting from Igbos just because you want us to see you as allies, loose guard, and hand over Lagos to you, or to vote your pandorã Obi. Una go explain tire grin
Reserve that explanation for your self,who cares.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by epainos: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2023
Hotice085:

Nothing like few of them against others, the elites and cabals are one
The Yorubas elites, hausas and Igbos elites together with others are all one
Na poor bloody citizens like you de do Yorubas vs Ibos, Ibos vs Hausas
Big men don't have tribe and religion
If war happens now no big man go die only poor church rats
As poor as you think I am, I can easily change the narrative of your post with a small change....lol. Na small change you need.

You can't change the narrative. There are many people you cannot buy though they are not extremely wealthy. The main reason you buy people is cos of greediness. So, the rich Igbos do not know that they are not getting what they deserve? Lol.

See...una greedy. Period. grin

Reach out to me via mail here...I can solve your problem this morning. I think you need something. Let me use you as an example to buttress my point. You no like money? grin
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by SOFTSKILL: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2023
Gamesmart:

Idiot move one.

I would not get down.

Idiot move two.

Know Nigerian law and don't apologise to people like this. You can, as a Nigerian passport holder, enter with expired passport.

Idiot move three.

Weak, gutless man has shown them he is a good victim.

Idiot move four.

"No, check for what". I would never allow them easily.

Idiot move five.

No way you are taking my documents from my hands. I would not even show it to you in the first place.

This man is ignorant, naive, weak and stupiiid! He should stay in the West and never set foot in Nigeria again. They would eat him for breakfast.

The Igbo boys showed him how to handle Nigerian police, immigration and customs officers.
\\

That is it, you lack home training in that part of the world
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VEHINTOLAR: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Hotice085:

See this Omo ale wan de form Power jay, useless Agbero from one SW bush one show wassup
Ogbeni like I said earlier, close ya dirty mouth you be rat inside your papa land
Be grateful and thankful to your benefactors

Lol,you can't even speak your Igbo language again,just give it up to your Yoruba colonisers; we did a good job !

When we say Lagos,Yoruba,South West and Tinubu live rent free in your oblong heads,it's not intended to be an insult; it's a fact ! I'm not surprised though;it's your paranoid obsession with anything Lagos and Yoruba that's acting up again as it is even evident in the terribly muddled up gibberish you labored so hard to type here !

Your miserable life is never complete without mentioning "Ragos" (Lagos),Yoruba ,Tinubu or South West in a day ! Osu from Alaigbo,kiss the truth;you'll never be Yoruba or allowed to claim an inch of Yorubaland as yours ! Igbo, Yoruba benefactors ? That's laughable you know ? We all know those who are running away from their own land like they are being chased away by some demons ! Do you wanna know how many nightbuses from Alaigbo that have arrived here in Lagos alone this morning ?! When you're able to tame the demons that are chasing you criminals away in droves from your cursed land,we can then begin to talk about who is benefiting from who !

Meanwhile ,go and read about a certain Yoruba man ,Bishop Ajayi Crowther,he was the one who brought civilisation and Christianity to Ndigbo. He did so as at the time your forefathers were still hunting themselves for dinners inside the primitive jungles of Alaigbo !

Useless hinterland bushman from Alaigbo,you dey ment !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by kelly72: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
All these gaslighting from Igbos just because you want us to see you as allies, loose guard, and hand over Lagos to you, or to vote your pandorã Obi. Una go explain tire grin

See rif-raf ranting as if there's anything he owns in Lagos. Can you hand over what you don't own?

In all my experience, the group of people who make the loudest noise about Igbos taking Lagos are the poorest who have been kept poor and bigoted by the thieving elite who teach them only tribalism.

Kudos to the men who showed up to save professor Moyo Okediji, certainly they were not the only ones around that garage on that day but the other people were far too engrossed with their violent pursuits of owo osan, owo ale, owo aro etc that they have no heart left to care for anyone.

The Prof could have ended up losing all his money framed up or ultimately killed and labeled a criminal had he not received support on that day.

So shame on you and for many of you descending on the Prof the same way you descended on Olu Falae for saying he was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, the same way you descended on pa Fasoranti for saying that Fulani herdsmen murdered his daughter, more shame on you.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by kelly72: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

See church rat ranting as if there's anything he owns in Lagos. Can you hand over what you don't own?

In all my experience, the group of people who make the loudest noise about Igbos taking Lagos are the poorest who have been kept poor and bigoted by the thieving elite who teach them only tribalism.

Kudos to the men who showed up to save professor Moyo Okediji, certainly they were not the only ones around that garage on that day but the other people were far too engrossed with their violent pursuits of owo osan, owo ale, owo aro etc that they have no heart left to care for anyone.

The Prof could have ended up losing all his money framed up or ultimately killed and labeled a criminal had he not received support on that day.

So shame on you and for many of you descending on the Prof the same way you descended on Olu Falae for saying he was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen, the same way you descended on pa Fasoranti for saying that Fulani herdsmen murdered his daughter, more shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by murade: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2023
How are they Igbo?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Papayaayasager(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2023
humilitypays:
This is why they hate we Igbos, we are too daring. We hate injustice. We are fearless, we can challenge anybody when provoked. The Igbo spirit is the Lion spirit.

Take Igbo away from Nigeria and the remaining tribes will become a toast to the criminal politicians and men in uniform.

Take Igbos away from Nigeria, and Fulani will use the rest of Nigerians prepare Suya.

Mustly the hydraulic soup poeple.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by naijamerican: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2023
humilitypays:
This is why they hate we Igbos, we are too daring. We hate injustice. We are fearless, we can challenge anybody when provoked. The Igbo spirit is the Lion spirit.

Take Igbo away from Nigeria and the remaining tribes will become a toast to the criminal politicians and men in uniform.

Take Igbos away from Nigeria, and Fulani will use the rest of Nigerians prepare Suya.

Ezeikou!! Don't mind the cowards running around calling themselves nigerians
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Eberex(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
What Prof Moyo did not know was that the same Igbo boys he claimed rescued him could have even robbed him of his belongings too if the police,another robbers in uniform,were not there ! Those igbo boys should go and rescue their people from the jaws of Igbos in Alaigbo,their services will be more appreciated over there in their own land !

You are talking through your anus
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by chiagozien(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I said normal igbo not 3rd class one like you
Igbos are not one with you yoruba Muslims.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VEHINTOLAR: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2023
Eberex:

My father is talking through his anus

I thought as much !
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Absuchat(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2023
Funny enough this bunch of miscreants on uniform just drove pass me around Durbar junction in their usual korope grin
From the way they were staring at me I knew "to search bag " dey hungry them grin
Make I wait small, they will reverse once they get to First gate....we die here today grin
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Hotice085: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol,you can't even speak your Igbo language again,just give it up to your Yoruba colonisers; we did a good job !

When we say Lagos,Yoruba,South West and Tinubu live rent free in your oblong heads,it's not intended to be an insult; it's a fact ! I'm not surprised though;it's your paranoid obsession with anything Lagos and Yoruba that's acting up again as it is even evident in the terribly muddled up gibberish you labored so hard to type here !

Your miserable life is never complete without mentioning "Ragos" (Lagos),Yoruba ,Tinubu or South West in a day ! Osu from Alaigbo,kiss the truth;you'll never be Yoruba or allowed to claim an inch of Yorubaland as yours ! Igbo, Yoruba benefactors ? That's laughable you know ? We all know those who are running away from their own land like they are being chased away by some demons ! Do you wanna know how many nightbuses from Alaigbo that have arrived here in Lagos alone this morning ?! When you're able to tame the demons that are chasing you criminals away in droves from your cursed land,we can then begin to talk about who is benefiting from who !

Meanwhile ,go and read about a certain Yoruba man ,Bishop Ajayi Crowther,he was the one who brought civilisation and Christianity to Ndigbo. He did so as at the time your forefathers were still hunting themselves for dinners inside the primitive jungles of Alaigbo !

Useless hinterland bushman from Alaigbo,you dey ment !

When I say this one na useless Agberos no be lie, Okoro boys don scatter him brain so tey nothing he fit think aside Omo Ibos.
Aside jealousy the motor park touts can lie like Demon, Ajayi crowther a welcome back slave is what you are running ya lying gutter rat mouth about when Presbyterian and Catholics had already penetrated Ibo land while the Anglican converts was still a slave
Do you know the first indigenous Bible in Africa?
Tinubu 419 fake mother was the one that caught him and sold him to slavery, even your wretched village I bet you Madam Tinubu the gbo Omo, gbo omo slave merchant would have sold your entire village and by now you will be iñ one Caribbean country breaking coconut for the rest of your useless life
Agbero wan compare the useless bush he comes from with others, God punish you dia
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ColonelMichael: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2023
Hausa:
Interesting story.

But it beats me, you know?
What kind of Professor coming from the US travels in such a weird way? Haba!

Abi na so he like adventure ni?

I won't expect an imb that is worshipping a fake arse prophet who raped his daughter in law to say anything not worthless, after al the idiotic prophet was a useless randy dog.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Hotice085: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2023
epainos:

As poor as you think I am, I can easily change the narrative of your post with a small change....lol. Na small change you need.

You can't change the narrative. There are many people you cannot buy though they are not extremely wealthy. The main reason you buy people is cos of greediness. So, the rich Igbos do not know that they are not getting what they deserve? Lol.

See...una greedy. Period. grin

Reach out to me via mail here...I can solve your problem this morning. I think you need something. Let me use you as an example to buttress my point. You no like money? grin

See monkey wey never chop for 2days de feel cool
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ColonelMichael: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

yoruba = envy + jealousy + sniper 1 bottle.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ColonelMichael: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2023
NewDea4:

No mind the werey, e dey dodge black-tax

He thought he had sense

prophet mohammed is a pig
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ColonelMichael: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Mozegee:
look at this ode writing about humanity. You are nothing but a double edge sword.

you still take a yoruba man serious?
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by edungene7: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2023
JohnVianney:

It's interesting how effortlessly individuals twist narratives to suit their campaign of calumny. Mr. Ziko, please can you provide the video of the man who was beaten for voting Tinubu.

To the best of my knowledge, earlier this year during the elections i saw a video of a man in one of the south eastern states of Nigeria (Anambra to be precise) leaving the voting ground amidst jeers from a handful of people. Nobody laid hands on him or came close to him.

He was allowed to leave the voting venue on his own peacefully without any harm whatsoever although with jeers from a handful of people. That's the highest level of incident that happened in the entire SE against an opposition.

Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CVh6csijg?feature=shared

Now compare this with the outright threats, killings, maiming, injuries inflicted by touts, tyranny, insubordination, burning down and looting of businesses and even outright disenfranchisement metted out by Yorubas to anyone who looked like an Igbo person irrespective of the candidate one wished to vote out of the three major contenders (Atiku, Tinubu or Obi). The hardcore hatred was in full glare for all to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BG92Ax__t0?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rx4iMblOVg?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzT5bSIGL9g?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bKXchM1Rxo?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnS97AQlvMU?feature=shared
And you stand here complaining about a handful of people jeering at one who was allowed to vote peacefully and go home without harm. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are EVIL !!! Even after elections the Yorubas of Nigeria are the only ones who go about demolishing the real estate of their opponents, yet they cry to be the victims. You lots love to tell lies and twist narratives to suit your agenda and gaslight others into mob actions.

Overtime, i have learnt a lot from Nairaland about the recurring individual attitudes of the three major Nigerian tribes and i must say from what i have seen, a lot of Yorubas are not wonderful in terms of overall character.

Whatever a yoruba man accuses another of, look closely he is committing a far much 100x more grevious offence than that.
sentiment apart the Yorubas have a long way to go they must have a change of attitude if they want a better future for their children whatever hate an Igbo man exhibits towards a average Yoruba man he has received 100 times worse of such hatred

1 Like

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Uchesis: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Artscollection:

Very true, nairaland is turning to a breeding ground for unnecessary tribalism and i will blame seun to some extent of exhibiting such characters also despite his level of exposure.
I've said it before and i will say it again;

"if Nairaland don't kill tribalism,

then tribalism will kill nairaland"
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by pacespot(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2023
I salute those Igbo guys. Nigerians don't know the power they have when they are united. When politicians see that people are united, they quickly feel oppressed, then they find a way to sow discord among them. Those divisive words coming from Yoruba Ronu towards Igbos are like motivational talks to Nigerian corrupt politicians. It emboldens and strengthens their grasp of power and then to continue exploiting and dividing people further.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by success4me(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2023
God save the Prof. Humanity first and foremost, but the Prof. self no try, why will you be coming to Nigeria with an expired Nigeria passport and raw cash? Is there no Naija embassy in US ni? He should have renew his passport in US before coming home. What happened to opening a Dom account to transfer his money.
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Omodua(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Ironically this same man during elections wrote a damning piece against the igbos because of Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour. After elections they remember we are Nigerians, but during elections it is omoluabi vs Omo Igbo.
Hmmmm

I am not aware.

You see life. Same people he descended on are his saviour in times of need.Hope he learns from this incident that bigotry doesn't pay.

Thanks for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by remi2good: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
keep your yeye ally and keep enjoying your blossoming economy brought about by clueless leadership and misrule, YEYENATU
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by VEHINTOLAR: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2023
Hotice085:

When I say this one na useless Agberos no be lie, Okoro boys don scatter him brain so tey nothing he fit think aside Omo Ibos.
Aside jealousy the motor park touts can lie like Demon, Ajayi crowther a welcome back slave is what you are running ya lying gutter rat mouth about when Presbyterian and Catholics had already penetrated Ibo land while the Anglican converts was still a slave
Do you know the first indigenous Bible in Africa?
Tinubu 419 fake mother was the one that caught him and sold him to slavery, even your wretched village I bet you Madam Tinubu the gbo Omo, gbo omo slave merchant would have sold your entire village and by now you will be iñ one Caribbean country breaking coconut for the rest of your useless life
Agbero wan compare the useless bush he comes from with others, God punish you dia

Liar from the pit of hellish Alaigbo ! It wasn't any Presbyterians or Catholics that brought Christianity to your Igboland,it was a Yoruba man,Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther ! The records are all there for all to see. The first book on the Igbo language ever written is 'Vocabulary of the Ibo Language', published in 1882 by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther. It is online, you may search for it. The fact is that as at the time Bishop Ajayi arrive in Igboland in 1857,he met your forebears buttnaked while cannibalism was the order of the day ! Your progenitors were savagely hunting themselves for dinners,colonial records captured it as well.

Aside the story of one fictional character named Okonkwo in Chinua Achebe's play -Things Fall Apart, tell us what is renowned about the history of your Osu people ?! It is nothing but that of primitive cannibalism,savagery,slavery - the Ijaws sold your forefathers in droves into the slavery,etc ! You never built a civilisation or a culture that's worthy of being celebrated or emulated hence why Zionism and Jewish materialism holds sway amongst you fools !

You often like to mock those with proud cultures and heritages as being 'old fashioned and primitive' whereas your own history is nothing to talk about ! You're only being jealous of your betters. Mumu,try harder,your primitive history of cannibalism is all out there ! Igbo are the most delusional set of people on earth with zero sense of dignity and an overinflated sense of self-worth despite being more of a crass nuisance and burden to the polity. Little wonder,your people are languishing in prisons all over the world for all sorts of crimes !

As a worthless Igbo pig, you're only looking for anyone to drag into the mud with you. I think I have dignified your stupidity enough with my response. I am a proud Yorubaman with enviable history and records that you Igbo will continue to chase till the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ! I shouldn't be seen rolling in the mud with a village dwelling pig like you.

Now,crawl back into whatever primitive hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,your father dey ment !
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by DONFASZY(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2023
I dont ve voters card or do politics or like anytin to donwith it bt
Igbo people
I love dere biz spirit n anti bully spirit

I wish an igbo biz man is president someday
A good heart one

I dont even mean dis past elections

U will see hw he will deal with all dis common criminals in uniform

Dis xmas nw na war
50000 check point to extort travellers with complete vehicle papers
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by Zico5(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
ColonelMichael:

fool! they didn't because of religion, the christians amongst them did vote massively, if not for your corrupt INEC.
you muslims worshipper of a pig old phag prophet will never disappoint.
Let me quickly report u
Re: Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji by ablejesus26(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
mannobi:
The igbos are nice naturally with their deviant nature but you see these jobless chest beaters online, they are something else.

That's bcus they have a jobless lazy co tribalistic hatefilled fella like you to do tribal gbasgbos with na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Police Interrogation Tactics That Can Lead To False Confession / Anambra Gay Principal Owns Shrines, Church / Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Apartment In Asia After Weeks Of Missing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.