Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga (23273 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by demolagilbert: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Will be looking out for your update on here. If even virgins are not exempt, na im be say wahala dey!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Denko2721987(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland had been down for more than 48hours. It seems to be back now

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2023
marvellous2222:
you must be stupid, so you don't trust your wife.........some men deeply useless
Who is this one? Is his wife God? The wife that might not even trust herself, you are here taking paracetamol for another man's headache.

No continue like this o, if you want to have long life and prosperity grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2023
The op is a liar!

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by gbaskiboy: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2023
Why don't you confront her about the fraternity of the child. For clarity sake man up and both of you go and do the test whatever results that comes you both can determine it. Instead of letting fear of unknown to ruin your marriage do the needful and allow peace of mind to reign in your life.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Successlane: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
mmm
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by HitSong: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..
It's a lie

GO TO ANOTHER CENTRE
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Firstcitizen: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
You go get wetin you dey find las las....

Breakfast before early morning....dey play...

Breakfast is better 'chopped' early, that's in the morning than keeping an empty stomach till 11.50pm to chop am finally.

8 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by zoghys: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
linearity:
That is not true, the owner or Associate of that Clinic or Lab are sympathetic to the women getting a blow back as a result of these frauds.

At the most, what you will need is the birth certificate of the child showing you are the father and your ID, some clinics don’t even stress you to that level.

Find another clinic or buy these off the counter DNA kits to do the test.

is there any off the counter DNA kits you know, this paternity fraud thing is getting real.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Ishilove: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2023
I sincerely hope she deals with you when she discovers what you have been up to.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by yahoodetector: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..

The owner of that testing center is supporting the infidelity of many married women today.

Take the child to another testing center.

Secondly, you don't physically need to take the child with you. You can cut off some hair and put it in a neat ziplock bag and go do the test with your own which will be compared.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by TenQ: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
You married you wife as a virgin.
She is at least 22 years old and she kept herself.

You now think that within ONE year, she would suddenly turn rogue!?

You need to apologise to her after this DNA!
Efna55:
Pls advice..
Natural methods probability of failure is very high o. There are too many variables that can affect it.

Withdrawal is the worst method.

Which method did you use?

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by incandescentena: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

Fvck it! The clinic knows the baby ain't yours and they see the fury in your eyes already

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Successlane: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
lonelydora:
What formed your opinion that the baby is not yours?

Stop looking for what is not lost.

Why are you so confident the baby is his?
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Ungodly: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2023
lonelydora:

Whatever formed his opinion is for him and only him to know… it’s his union you can’t know more than him.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ppogba: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2023
linearity:
That is not true, the owner or Associate of that Clinic or Lab are sympathetic to the women getting a blow back as a result of these frauds.

At the most, what you will need is the birth certificate of the child showing you are the father and your ID, some clinics don’t even stress you to that level.

Find another clinic or buy these off the counter DNA kits to do the test.

With your level of education, you believe an off the counter DNA kit will give you an accurate result?

With your level of education,.you think the center is wrong by insisting the mother should be present before the test is conducted. Perhaps, you will be available on Nairaland to represent them in court in case of litigation.

Abeg una, this is a new Nairaland. It is too early for rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Nwaokunkpara: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2023
This story lack some sense of truth in it

So you need to carry a babe to the laboratory for a DNA test?

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by dominique(f): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2023
I'm not against DNA testing but with the way but with the way people are doing DNA tests at the drop of a hat, I'm getting concerned about the efficacy of tests they're doing. It's looking like every roadside diagnostic lab is now doing "DNA tests". Are you sure these labs are well equiped enough to carry out qualitative tests? Same labs that have not successfully conducted blood genotype tests? My biggest worry is that these labs and hospitals will take advantage of this paternity fraud wave to conduct faux tests and release false results. I really hope people take their time to do due diligence before going to any random lab to conduct something as life changing as paternity test

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Sirchiboy: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..
Bro I need a job please
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Blazadenise(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
They requesting for the mother consent uncle cause the baby is still very small, you said few months old, while not wait make the baby they talk small small before you go for such secret DNA..imagine someone just shout kidnapper kidnapper he carry my child in a publicly place my brotheer you go explain taya oooh

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by adioolayi(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

You climb person, have sex with her and you are here saying you are sure of what exactly grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na natural you dey even talk about, when the medical method of family planning sef is not 100% guaranteed.

Na you give the laddy belle, stop worrying yourself.

Congratulations in advance..you go become daddy

7 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by RosyIsBlessed: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

U married her a virgin yet suspecting the child is not yours. Is your middle name "confusion"?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Patoski7(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Nairaland is back!!!!!!
Am telling you ooo

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by RosyIsBlessed: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Bro I need a job please

Which kind of job?
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by LoveJesus87(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
Firstcitizen:

Breakfast is better 'chopped' early, that in the morning than keeping an empty stomach till 11.50pm to chop am finally.
u get time to dey answer am
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Beverlyjean(f): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

Pay a lady to go with u to act like the mom... forge a fake I.d with ur wife's name on it but with the lady with u will have her pic on it... forge a fake marriage certificate incase or say u guys have only done traditional wedding and not ready for any other yet... then tell them u are doing it to be sure the baby wasn't exchanged in the hospital at birth... let the woman with u do 80 percent of the talking and let her act like she is worried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2023
lonelydora:

What makes you think your opinion counts in this matter though?

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by BadMaster: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
What makes you think your opinion counts in this matter though?
Are you surprised? Women always support their fellow women, because they know they all do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Basicend: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Nairaland is back!!!!!!

Lol. . I am guessing it is either the govt or a women clique that organized the shutting down of Nairaland.

Those two have constantly received bashings on this forum. . cool grin cheesy smiley tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.