Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga (23291 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by EnglandAmaka(f): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2023
tetula123:

Check around you will see one to do without the mom. I had to ask another one after the first one refused without the mom’s consent.
I see dna like a must, before I got married I always told myself I was going to do dna for my kids it’s not about trust. I just feel it should be a must do. I did tell my wife I would have one after she gave birth in her words na me go waste my money she no get wahala. Later told my wife I did one, her reply was it’s a lie. I no even stress the matter my own is I have done what was on my mind. It’s expensive though

How much is the DNA test please
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by frozen70(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..

This is very simple

Just tell her that you want to run a DNA on every child she births for you and keep the result certificate as a pure prove that you are their father

If she queries you she married you a virgin
Tell her yes that you confirmed that

If she refuses then, there could be more to it

Ilf she agrees make sure you run same test on other children both of you will have
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Fizalis(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Haba are you a child sir? A woman can never I repeat never tell you that you aren't the father of her child even when it's obvious you are not.

DNA test is the way forward. Let this young man go to another state for the test.

By the way, DNA requires a sample of the baby's saliva or hair right?
gbaskiboy:
Why don't you confront her about the paternity of the child. For clarity sake man up and both of you should go and do DNA test whatever result that comes you both can determine how you want to seetle it. Instead of letting fear of unknown to ruin your marriage do the needful and allow peace of mind to reign in your life
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by femi4: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..
buy the dna kit
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by jattopeter(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2023
How did you knew you got married to a Virgin? Wise up all those things van be formed now adays .You better wake up.
Efna55:
Pls advice..
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Aidejay(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2023
I'm sorry for your wife. She married a d*mwit.
You're doubting the paternity of your child because you did withdrawal method and it failed. what a bum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Tried During Sex? / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.