Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga (23266 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by nairalanda1(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..

The problem is, you never trusted your wife.

Also, 'natural methods' are not foolproof, heck even condom and the pill...there are girls that get pregnant that take pill faithfully as instructed.

Oga, you have issues. Sort them out fast.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by VaginaPeople: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2023
embarassed
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Fiscus105(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2023
tetula123:

Check around you will see one to do without the mom. I had to ask another one after the first one refused without the mom’s consent.
I see dna like a must, before I got married I always told myself I was going to do dna for my kids it’s not about trust. I just feel it should be a must do. I did tell my wife I would have one after she gave birth in her words na me go waste my money she no get wahala. Later told my wife I did one, her reply was it’s a lie. I no even stress the matter my own is I have done what was on my mind. It’s expensive though

You shouldn't have put the statement..... "it's expensive though"

At least you have satisfied ur curriousity.......pls don't be weary to do second till last one sir.

To me, any woman that I would have "an atom* of doubt that she may be sleeping (not even bring another kid o) she shouldn't deserve to be in same house with me.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by BarrElChapo(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..

Find another place.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by saasala(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
@TenQ
You married you wife as a virgin.
She is at least 22 years old and she kept herself.

You now think that within ONE year, she would suddenly turn rogue!?

See this one.

Studies have shown that when women keep themselves as virgin until marriage, after being deflowered they start to long for other d1cks to make up for the years they have been chaste while their friends are riding several priks. They suddenly have this urge to explore and see life from different angles.

Your virgins wife who might have olosho tendencies might only be keeping herself till after marriage because her parent or pastor or wheoever told her its the right thing to do. After marriage, her real colour can show.

Dey play my fans.

PS: My claims are only valid for some virgins, not all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2023
Edipet:

how did you carry the baby alone on the road, Because in some areas man is not allowed to Carry a New born baby alone, if Police catch you, you go explain tire

Which place doesn't allow man to carry his baby?

Police will get him arrested because he is carrying his child? Which police is that?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Focusmind: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2023
Trust is becoming a scarce commodity in marriage these days. But OP, you should be able to see some of your physical features in your child naa. Look at the baby's hair strands, her jaw, eyes and fingers. Is there any similarities with yours? I agreed with you, most women married to paramilitary guys do show some signs of promiscuity. But don't judge yet , till the DNA is out.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Tabletuner:
A DNA test is legal in Nigeria right?

If corruption is legal why won't DNA be kegal grin
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by AgentGoat: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

Look for another lab. You don't know need the mother's consent.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Edipet(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Which place doesn't allow man to carry his baby?

Police will get him arrested because he is carrying his child? Which police is that?
you must answer questions to why you Carry a baby without the mother.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by kvegas(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2023
dominique:
I'm not against DNA testing but with the way but with the way people are doing DNA tests at the drop of a hat, I'm getting concerned about the efficacy of tests they're doing. It's looking like every roadside diagnostic lab is now doing "DNA tests". Are you sure these labs are well equiped enough to carry out qualitative tests? Same labs that have not successfully conducted blood genotype tests? My biggest worry is that these labs and hospitals will take advantage of this paternity fraud wave to conduct faux tests and release false results. I really hope people take their time to do due diligence before going to any random lab to conduct something as life changing as paternity test
You are very intelligent and analytical.
You just expressed my worries and that of other analytical thinking people. I equally noticed rise in number of labs that claim to be doing DNA tests. Hmmmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Greenfaces: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2023
LordReed:

Guy even me I sure my method but I had to switch to condom use cos I no wan hear say mistake enter. It is very, very possible you are responsible for the pregnancy despite your method..
Exactly.
But na wa for southerners sha. How do you marry women you can't trust. Is it not simple again? I can never do dna test.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Trendsoulmate(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:

I tried to get counter DNA kit but no online store seems to sell it in Nigeria, pls can you suggest one?
You don't need to carry the baby. The hair and saliva is adequate. Go with any random female to pose as the mother

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2023
marvellous2222:
you must be stupid, so you don't trust your wife.........some men deeply useless

Why the abuse? You think those men whose children DNA turned negative don't trust their wives? If your answer is is in the negative then you have a lot to learn about life.

Nothing wrong if a man wants to be 200 percent sure of what he is going to toil for for the next decades of his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Greenfaces: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

The problem is, you never trusted your wife.

Also, 'natural methods' are not foolproof, heck even condom and the pill...there are girls that get pregnant that take pill faithfully as instructed.

Oga, you have issues. Sort them out fast.
100 percent. Its just sick what this world of humans has turned into. The child is his own. He's just trying to bring problems

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Edipet:
you must answer questions to why you Carry a baby without the mother.

That's not a problem, mama has gone to school and am going for shopping or visit. If that's not they can do their background check to confirm.

No one will arrest you because you are moving around with your child.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:
Even men that married virgin wives are doubtful of their kids.

Na wa o!

Na real wah o! grin
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by linearity: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2023
ppogba:

With your level of education, you believe an off the counter DNA kit will give you an accurate result?

With your level of education,.you think the center is wrong by insisting the mother should be present before the test is conducted. Perhaps, you will be available on Nairaland to represent them in court in case of litigation.

Abeg una, this is a new Nairaland. It is too early for rubbish.

What kind of litigation?

Off the Counter DNA kits are as accurate as the one you get from the clinic, check the stats.

The only difference is that, they are not admissible in any as evidence, they only offer what they say on their face value. If he go for two confirmation tests with OTC kit, the results are golden.

Moreso the OP is not looking for DNA test for any legal purpose, he just wants to confirm his suspicions.

If he is the father there is no law mandating that the mother must be present before a DNA test can be carried out. As the father, he have the right to authorize treatment for the baby in the absence of the mother and the Doctors would not insist on the mother’s consent before moving forward, talk-less a simple test that only requires a swab on the inside-chick of the baby.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Edipet(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

That's not a problem, mama has gone to school and am going for shopping or visit. If that's not they can do their background check to confirm.

No one will arrest you because you are moving around with your child.
I didn't say you will be arrested, I said you will definitely answer questions
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Edipet:
I didn't say you will be arrested, I said you will definitely answer questions

Maybe I quoted you wrongly, someone made that assertion.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Greenfaces:

Exactly.
But na wa for southerners sha. How do you marry women you can't trust. Is it not simple again? I can never do dna test.

This isn't about trust. I don't want to have another child, the OP didn't want a child yet.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Foodqueen(f): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Today's virgin aren't innocent.

They just haven't had penetrative sex.

They've done every other things non virgins would do and even worse.

So once they loose their hymen, it becomes gateway to hell.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by nairalanda1(m): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2023
saasala:
@TenQ

See this one.

Studies have shown that when women keep themselves as virgin until marriage, after being deflowered they start to long for other d1cks to make up for the years they have been chaste while their friends are riding several priks. They suddenly have this urge to explore and see life from different angles.

1.Can you give us links to the studies by the way?

2.You are also implying that your wife, mother and sisters all ran after other men after getting married as virgins.

Your virgins wife who might have olosho tendencies might only be keeping herself till after marriage because her parent or pastor or wheoever told her its the right thing to do. After marriage, her real colour can show.

Dey play my fans.

You guys should stop hating women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by NoToPile: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:

Na wa o!

Loool the Mata just taya me.

If you ask now the natural method fit be withdrawal.

Even medical methods can fail.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by 24SEVEN: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Beremx:

Na wa o!

Because you women are working wonders.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by motionarena: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2023
tetula123:

Check around you will see one to do without the mom. I had to ask another one after the first one refused without the mom’s consent.
I see dna like a must, before I got married I always told myself I was going to do dna for my kids it’s not about trust. I just feel it should be a must do. I did tell my wife I would have one after she gave birth in her words na me go waste my money she no get wahala. Later told my wife I did one, her reply was it’s a lie. I no even stress the matter my own is I have done what was on my mind. It’s expensive though

How much 4 yours
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by TenQ: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2023
saasala:
@TenQ

See this one.

Dey play my fans.

I can guarantee that
1. You are not yet married
2. You are young and inexperienced
3. You don't know the power of values.

A woman who remained faithful before marriage is most likely to remain faithful after marriage.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by TenQ: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2023
nairalanda1:

1.Can you give us links to the studies by the way?

2.You are also implying that your wife, mother and sisters all ran after other men after getting married as virgins.

You guys should stop hating women.
Don't mind him.
He is probably a 16 year old boy behind the keyboard.

3 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by UptownVibes(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2023
Tabletuner:
A DNA test is legal in Nigeria right?
Are laws obeyed in Nigeria in the first place? Laws are for the poor in Nigeria
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by maasoap(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
dominique:
I'm not against DNA testing but with the way but with the way people are doing DNA tests at the drop of a hat, I'm getting concerned about the efficacy of tests they're doing. It's looking like every roadside diagnostic lab is now doing "DNA tests". Are you sure these labs are well equiped enough to carry out qualitative tests? Same labs that have not successfully conducted blood genotype tests? My biggest worry is that these labs and hospitals will take advantage of this paternity fraud wave to conduct faux tests and release false results. I really hope people take their time to do due diligence before going to any random lab to conduct something as life changing as paternity test
Some of them are sending the samples to other labs for testing, that's very common
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by YUSTECH3(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
You are problem of yourself

What's the fucking natural way u practice to avoid pregnancy

No love when trust is gone

That's just my advice for u
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by fidelmarshal199: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2023
TenQ:

I can guarantee that
1. You are not yet married
2. You are young and inexperienced
3. You don't know the power of values.

A woman who remained faithful before marriage is most likely to remain faithful after marriage.

A more knowledgeable fellow is trying to educate but you are proving stubborn. After 30 years in marriage you may end up finding out that your first child isn't yours biologically.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Heard From A Partner? / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.