Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner (11367 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by id4sho(m): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sniper loading
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Fearyourcreator: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:
My wife is very insecure and it's making me tired.
She's always suspicious of everything, I can't go out, I can't answer calls.
The worst part is that she will be keeping malice with me cus she's suspecting me, she won't even say anything to me.

If a someone who I don't want to talk to calls me on my phone, and I decline the call, she will take offense. There was a day my mum was calling me and I didn't answer the call on time, she became mad that it was a woman calling and I don't want to answer the call.

If I tell her I'm going to the gym in the evening she will become suspicious. I can't even talk to my clients who are females in her presence because she Will be always jealous.

As I write this, she isn't talking to me cus I went to the gym yesterday evening.

I'm tired. She has never caught me cheating before because it's something I don't do
You still dey drop money ni... You get money na why... Just go broke she no go care again
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by johnstar(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
Break up
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by id4sho(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
ggoldmine:
She must have experienced cheating partners in the past or it's just her attachment style. Read up on attachment styles in relationships and follow the recommendations. I think what could also make her secure is involving her in your activities. Communicate with her, chat about work, social media gossips, everything really. Let her know what you've been up to and your plans. Also, introduce her to those attachment styles so that she can work on her flaws.
Attachment ke, na wetin dey bring see finish lipsrsealed

I had a girlfriend that had access to my phone. Hmmmm, she started questioning every single new contact I have. I think she needs a psychologist for treatment
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by MayowaTallguy: 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
Na until she poison you on top matter wey u no even know abi
grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Emperor4tune(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
step up and be a man,today women are only ruled by men with strong mind,keep love and emotions aside,you married her and not the other way round,take your place and stop making woman question or interogate you uneccesarily and if she is not ok with your dealings just set her free,unless you want to die young then you endure her insecurities

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Just be for yourself..when she understood marriage is about understanding..she would learn..
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by LooneyLester: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Have you tried forking her very well ??

What was the last time she agbala mmiri ??
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:
The worst part is that she will be keeping malice with me cus she's suspecting me, she won't even say anything to me.

If a someone who I don't want to talk to calls me on my phone, and I decline the call, she will take offense. There was a day my mum was calling me and I didn't answer the call on time, she became mad that it was a woman calling and I don't want to answer the call.

If I tell her I'm going to the gym in the evening she will become suspicious. I can't even talk to my clients who are females in her presence because she Will be always jealous.

As I write this, she isn't talking to me cus I went to the gym yesterday evening.

I'm tired. She has never caught me cheating before because it's something I don't do
Its better you commit the crime than yo suffer the alleged crime ..
I was in ur shoes fr 3, I later left 2020

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
My Ex was insecure in every move I made... I have never cheated on her but to my greatest surprise, she was the one cheating on me... It's really unbelievable.... She might believe you are doing the same thing, she is doing.. Mark my word.... Spy on her and thank me later.. that's if your hands are clean and you have never given her any reason to be insecure..

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Okechinwadike: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2023
you lied, she don catch you before that's where the suspect came from. if someone ask your wife now another story all together

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by KingLennon(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
If this was a girlfriend boyfriend matter, I would immediately advice you to du.mp her sorry a.ss undecided...

I mean, why should I be stressed out because you're unwilling to deal with your insecurities when I can find someone much more mature and secure undecided...

Alas! This isn't relationship, it's marriage, so it gets a bit dicey undecided...

I believe you should have a heart to heart conversation with her and help her deal with her insecurities, try to win her trust in certain regards - it should help with that undecided...

Na your wife, you no fit troway am undecided...
So you better try and get to the bottom of this before it ruins your marriage undecided...
Good advice but the man has bouqht problem. Women like that are danqerous...
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by villagereporter(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Oga Oti gbe jombo. That is you don carry wetin pass you
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by KingLennon(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

She has access to all my phones, my laptop, even my mobile app. I don't hide anything from her, I'm very open. I've never been this open to someone else in my life. Sometimes it makes me feel vulnerable but I have to do it cus she's my wife. But the insecurities are still there. I've spoken to her about it before and now I've decided to just let things play out
Oga you need to be prayerful o, make woman for no kill u sadsad
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Godmind2022(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

Build her up emotionally, mentally, intellectually, physically with love, respect, openness and tete-a-tete (heart to heart loving discussions). Take her to gym with you, to church with you, to social meetings with you, introduce her with joy to your clients and female friends. Let her have unlimited access to your phone and phone conversations.

Then, you and she should make God number 1, in your life.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Mrrightpr: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
smiley

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by KingLennon(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
bigpicture001:
tongue

give her belle tht is what she wants..wen u do that, sh will have lots of issues to deal with and u will become secondary...

simple!!!
This is a death sentence sad
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Smithwilliams826: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

So, you never knew before marrying her?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by HEBEI: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wakatumbit:

You call her insecure simply because she loves you and doesn't want to share her man with other whores. One day she would not care who calls you and who does not call you. That is when you too would become insecure if you truly love her .

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by 637oluwadetan: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2023
You dump her and go for her sister or best friendYou dump her and go for her sister or best friend...
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by KanuSE: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
If this was a girlfriend boyfriend matter, I would immediately advice you to du.mp her sorry a.ss undecided...

I mean, why should I be stressed out because you're unwilling to deal with your insecurities when I can find someone much more mature and secure undecided...

Alas! This isn't relationship, it's marriage, so it gets a bit dicey undecided...

I believe you should have a heart to heart conversation with her and help her deal with her insecurities, try to win her trust in certain regards - it should help with that undecided...

Na your wife, you no fit troway am undecided...
So you better try and get to the bottom of this before it ruins your marriage undecided...

It's important to note that the behaviour/attitude of your spouse can unsettle you, as such, brings insecurity. The burden is on the couple to always reassure each other by showing care, love and respect.

As far as marriage/relationship is concerned, both need each other to function properly.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Eniolohunda: 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Like somebody advised up there,if it's still early relationship, please stop the relationship. But now you call her your wife, was she not showing all this attitude in your relationship or you guys just jumped into marriage ? Insecurity from any party in marriage is dangerous.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by wahaladondey: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
She's probably cheating. All the insecurity stems from her feeling you are doing the same.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Eniolohunda: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
HEBEI:
You call her insecure simply because she loves you and doesn't want to share her man with other whores. One day she would not care who calls you and who does not call you. That is when you too would become insecure if you truly love her .

That is not care, I always warn my younger ones, if you see such sign in relationship, please run for your life. It is very dangerous.
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by KanuSE: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
Godmind2022:

Build her up emotionally, mentally, intellectually, physically with love, respect, openness and tete-a-tete (heart to heart loving discussions). Take her to gym with you, to church with you, to social meetings with you, introduce her with joy to your clients and female friends. Let her have unlimited access to your phone and phone conversations.

I think the husband needs all the stuff mentioned above as well, but you and I will agree that most GFs/wives wouldn't survive that. grin
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by TheWinterBird(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Are you sure you didn't cheat on her before? Or maybe she saw something on the phone - do you chat with other women? If I tell you the number of married Nigerian men who message me on FB, you will be sick, but I don't waste time before blocking them. The way these married men chase after single women is really pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by sabbiboi: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
Trust is key in every love relationship. If he/she can’t trust you, then every subtle actions leads to disagreement.
You can always have an heart-to-heart talk with her and tell her your true intentions.

Incase you need a visa application document like Flight Reservation, Hotel Reservation, Travel Health Insurance , Cover Letter Writing and Appointment date, I can be of help, please refer me cry
Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by elmagnifico411(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
U want him to take her everywhere so she can embarrass him at the slightest chance she gets, abi? Some people are not ready to change ni matter what u do. That's how a friend took his wife for a gathering and she embarrassed him Infront of a female colleague. Who does that? Being married now means u won't talk a female again in this life?. Unsecured fellas should get a hold of themeselves and deal with the issues themselves. If u accuse me continuously of what I know nothing about, the only way to combat u and be free is to kuku so that which you've been accusing me of.. so when u talk ill let u know u pushed me out with your never ending complains. If marriage go end, make he end. Insecured fellas should get a life abeg.
Godmind2022:

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner by Miyachi: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
eazzzy1:
It is your duty to make your partner secure. If she doesn’t want you to go out, insist on her coming with you. When you receive calls from female clients put your phone on speaker and keep the call short and straight to business.

Give her access to your phone and the right to go through it whenever she wants. Let her be able to answer your calls if you aren’t willing or available to answer. She is suspecting you because you have given her a reason to and only you can give her a reason to trust you.

In my opinion, getting angry over a partner’s insecurity is usually proof of guilt. If you were innocent her insecurity will be cute to you.

This is an unhealthy opinion.
It is not clear that OP has made his wife doubt his fidelity in any way.
He doesn't have control over his wife's mind and I feel her insecurities probably stem from issues unrelated to the OP. It would be wrong to blame him for that.
At best OP should seek professional help through counselling for his wife or jointly through a couple therapy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins / 5 Most Annoying Things That Can Happen During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.