Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? (2385 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Muslim Man Attacks Hatun Tash In London / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
TenQ:

1. What exactly did Jibril dictate to Mohammed of the two verses?

2. Which of the two verses is in the Qur'an in paradise?

This is the question!

One verse refers to Mohammed and the other refer to you Muslims. Is this not clear enough?

What you have in Hafs and Warsh were recited to Muhammad pbuh.

You misunderstand what is meant by what you refer to as the Quran in paradise.

In any case don't divert from your subject. Liase with the UK police and your brethren in DICC to know where Hatun Tash is.

Better still send her a mail or call her. Amuse me by confirming you have never directly had correspondence with her.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

In any case don't divert from your subject. Liase with the UK police and your brethren in DICC to know where Hatun Tash is.

Better still send her a mail or call her. Amuse me by confirming you have never directly had correspondence with her.
Mohammed recited different Qur'ans!?

But Uthman destroyed ALL but one: did you forget that?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Clarify and show الجهاد (Al Jihad) in the verses you have listed.
Then why do you say things you don't know the meaning of with so much certainty? Is this speaking in tongues? Lol

Where is the Jihad in what you wrote and what do you know it to mean as you have failed to define it?

I didn't define anything for you o!

I only played back the words of your Allah but if you despise these words as representing Jihad, kindly furnish me with your preferred definition!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
TenQ:

I didn't define anything for you o!

I only played back the words of your Allah but if you despise these words as representing Jihad, kindly furnish me with your preferred definition!

You only state falsehood. Show jihad in the Quran verses 2¤ 246 and 9¤14.

You cannot define and use it in your argument without understanding it? Does that make sense?

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
TenQ:

Mohammed recited different Qur'ans!?

But Uthman destroyed ALL but one: did you forget that?

Uthman destroyed all had copies within his rich but definitely not all written script. He also didn't delete peoples memory.

Stick to your subject towards the person you seek. Trust you have called or emailed her?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by gaskiyamagana: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
TenQ:

You said Allah dictated the Qur'an through Jibril to Mohammed.

You said the Qur'an of Mohammed is a copy of the Quran in heaven.

Did you not say there is only one Arabic Qur'an?

Tell me please:
Of the 30+ Arabic Qur'an, which one is the original Qur'an in heaven.

Is it Hafs Qur'an?
Is it Warsh Qur'an?
Is it....?

Which one?
Who is or are 'You' in your first statement above? Your 'you' in that statement is part of your poor knowledge of Islam, and when one is of that quality, how will his criticism of Islam be fair?

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by gaskiyamagana: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=Ohyoudidnt post=127578308]

You misunderstand what is meant by what you refer to as the Quran in paradise. [/qouted]

Brother in Islam, don't waste your time with this "boy" as far as knowledge and teachings of Islam are concerned. I known him very well as ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICAL PROGRAM person. In other words, only if he is re program that your explanation can be meaningful to him.
Mas-salam.

2 Likes

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

You only state falsehood. Show jihad in the Quran verses 2¤ 246 and 9¤14.

You cannot define and use it in your argument without understanding it? Does that make sense?
Meaning that if we cannot find the word Taoheed in the Qur'an, it is a proof that it is a fabrication.

Do you agree with this?

What is Quran verses 2¤ 246 and 9¤14 Defining:Love! ?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Uthman destroyed all had copies within his rich but definitely not all written script. He also didn't delete peoples memory.

Stick to your subject towards the person you seek. Trust you have called or emailed her?
You are saying that Uthman failed in his mission and that erroneous Qur'ans survived the purge!?

Please confirm!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
TenQ:

Meaning that if we cannot find the word Taoheed in the Qur'an, it is a proof that it is a fabrication.

Do you agree with this?

What is Quran verses 2¤ 246 and 9¤14 Defining:Love! ?

Indeed you are a bufoon. You state something with the word Jihad without understanding it yet go on to provide two verses that don't contain it as a means to support your unfounded claim.

Define Jihad and show how it goes with your claim you're wasting your time stating nonsense.

TenQ:

Shouldn't you rejoice when Jihad is successfully done for Allah!?

Are you dumb or mad to make this statement without understanding it?

I ain't got time for your nonsense
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Who is or are 'You' in your first statement above? Your 'you' in that statement is part of your poor knowledge of Islam, and when one is of that quality, how will his criticism of Islam be fair?

Hafs Qur'an 2:125
"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and (a place of) security. And you shall take, from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer."

Warsh Qur'an 2:125
"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and (a place of) security. And they have taken, from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer."

Qur'an 2:125
In Hafs is وَاتَّخِذوْا “WatakhIzu” (You shall take)
In Warsh it is وَاتَّخَذوْا “WatakhAzu” (They have taken/made).

In Quran 2:125 the subject being addressed is that of “Maqam Ibrahim” and the people or believers. The consensus of your scholars is that you (according to Hafs) and they (according to Warsh) is the people or believers even though it could also be referring to Mohammed (as the Qur'an is not explicit).
Therefore, I go with the consensus of your scholars

Therefore, Please answer these two Questions :
1. Is it TRUE that Hafs version gives a command/order, to the people
while
Warsh version states a historical fact/observation. about the people

2. Is it TRUE that in Hafs وَاتَّخِذوْا “WatakhIzu” (You shall take) is a FUTURE tense
While
In Warsh is وَاتَّخَذوْا “WatakhAzu” (They have taken/made) is a PAST tense.

I beg you to Please speak only the truth in answering these questions !
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:
[/quote]
[quote author=Ohyoudidnt post=127578308]

Brother in Islam, don't waste your time with this "boy" as far as knowledge and teachings of Islam are concerned. I known him very well as ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICAL PROGRAM person. In other words, only if he is re program that your explanation can be meaningful to him.
Mas-salam.

Too bad I've been a terror to haters of truth!
Your problem with me is that
1. I question your adopted standard Islamic Narrative
2. It's disturbing to you that your adopted standard Islamic Narrative always fall apart like a pack of cards blown away like the arrangement of the Surahs of your Qur'an when subjected to inquisition.
3. Your Taqqiyas never work on me.
4. I know more than you would want a Christian to know about Islam.

I invite you to the Messiah for your salvation.
Note:The Messiah's paradise does not have sex parties o

Have a nice night
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Indeed you are a bufoon. You state something with the word Jihad without understanding it yet go on to provide two verses that don't contain it as a means to support your unfounded claim.

Define Jihad and show how it goes with your claim you're wasting your time stating nonsense.

Are you dumb or mad to make this statement without understanding it?

I ain't got time for your nonsense
Why are you this angry?

I only used your Exact argument for you and it made you boil over! SMH!!

You asked me to find you Al-Jihad in the Qur'an : is the exact WORD in the Qur'an?!

What were you expecting from me?

I asked you the same question : Find me Taoheed in the Qur'an?

Why should it make you angry?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
My Dear Mallam Ohyoudidnt

Even though you want me to believe that Jihad is spreading love while striving for Allah, your books from your scholars doesn't help you

1. Jihad is FIGHTING in Allah's Cause
Bukhari 2784
Narrated `Aisha:
(That she said), "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah).

2. Jihad is about Vehicles of War(horses), War Booties or Reward in paradise (in case you die)
Bukhari 2852
Narrated `Urwa Al-Bariqi:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Good will remain (as a permanent quality) in the foreheads of horses (for Jihad) till the Day of Resurrection, for they bring about either a reward (in the Hereafter) or (war) booty (in this world)."

3. Jihad is Holy Battles
Bukhari 2548
Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “A pious slave gets a double reward.” Abu Huraira added: By Him in Whose Hands my soul is but for Jihad (ie holy battles), Hajj, and my duty to serve my mother, I would have loved to die as a slave.

4. Jihad is about War
An-Nasa'i 3561
It was narrated that Salamah bin Nufail Al-Kindi said:
"I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah when a man said: 'O Messenger of Allah! The people have lost interest in horses and put down their weapons, and they say there is no Jihad, and that war has ended.' The Messenger of Allah turned to face him and said: 'They are lying, now the fighting is to come. There will always be a group among my Ummah who will fight for the truth, for whom Allah will cause some people to deviate, and grant them provision from them, until the Hour begins and until the promise of Allah comes. Goodness is tied to the forelocks of horses until the Day of Resurrection. It has been revealed to me that I am going to die and will not stay long, And you will follow me group after group, striking one another's necks. And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.”

5. In Jihad one can sustain a Wound
Bulugh al-Maram Book 1, Hadith 163
Narrated Ibn `Abbas (RAA):
concerning the verse, “And if you are ill or on a journey...” (an-Nisa': 43). He said, "If a man sustains a wound, which he suffered during Jihad (in the cause of Allah) or ulcers, then he became junub (sexually impure) and is afraid that if he bathes he would die; he may perform ablution with clean earth (Tayammum). [Reported by Ad- Daraqutni in a Mawquf (untraceable) Hadith and Al-Bazzar in a Marfu' (traceable) one. Ibn Khuzaima and Al-Hakim graded it Sahih (sound)].

Finally,

Qur'an 2:216
Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Please tell me that non of these is Jihad?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by jom28gy(m): 12:45am On Dec 24, 2023
Which people wrote Quran?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
My Dear Mallam Ohyoudidnt

Even though you want me to believe that Jihad is spreading love while striving for Allah, your books from your scholars doesn't help you

Bukhari 2784
Narrated `Aisha:
(That she said), "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah).

2. Jihad is about Vehicles of War(horses), War Booties or Reward in paradise (in case you die)
Bukhari 2852
Narrated `Urwa Al-Bariqi:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Good will remain (as a permanent quality) in the foreheads of horses (for Jihad) till the Day of Resurrection, for they bring about either a reward (in the Hereafter) or (war) booty (in this world)."

3. Jihad is Holy Battles
Bukhari 2548
Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “A pious slave gets a double reward.” Abu Huraira added: By Him in Whose Hands my soul is but for Jihad (ie holy battles), Hajj, and my duty to serve my mother, I would have loved to die as a slave.

4. Jihad is about War
An-Nasa'i 3561
It was narrated that Salamah bin Nufail Al-Kindi said:
"I was sitting with the Messenger of Allah when a man said: 'O Messenger of Allah! The people have lost interest in horses and put down their weapons, and they say there is no Jihad, and that war has ended.' The Messenger of Allah turned to face him and said: 'They are lying, now the fighting is to come. There will always be a group among my Ummah who will fight for the truth, for whom Allah will cause some people to deviate, and grant them provision from them, until the Hour begins and until the promise of Allah comes. Goodness is tied to the forelocks of horses until the Day of Resurrection. It has been revealed to me that I am going to die and will not stay long, And you will follow me group after group, striking one another's necks. And the place of safety for the believers is Ash-Sham.”

5. In Jihad one can sustain a Wound
Bulugh al-Maram Book 1, Hadith 163
Narrated Ibn `Abbas (RAA):
concerning the verse, “And if you are ill or on a journey...” (an-Nisa': 43). He said, "If a man sustains a wound, which he suffered during Jihad (in the cause of Allah) or ulcers, then he became junub (sexually impure) and is afraid that if he bathes he would die; he may perform ablution with clean earth (Tayammum). [Reported by Ad- Daraqutni in a Mawquf (untraceable) Hadith and Al-Bazzar in a Marfu' (traceable) one. Ibn Khuzaima and Al-Hakim graded it Sahih (sound)].

Finally,

Qur'an 2:216
Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

Please tell me that non of these is Jihad?

True to your idiocy. You run to hadith that suits your warped thinking. You only bring up verses that state fight in the Quran. Show you are not a bot and have sense, in what situations are you to fight? Your composition of man called Bible severally tells you to kill including children, men and non virgin women and here you are speaking about warped love.

I never implied or stated what you highlighted in yellow. Your propensity to lies shows a conversation cannot be had with you.

Show Jihad or something with a bearing to the word Jihad in the Quran you can't but run to hadith. In order of things which comes first the Quran or hadith? Leave me out of your mentions and focus on your belief which has nothing to do with me.

Stinking irritant! Leave me out of your mentions until you understand what you call Jihad.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2023
I cannot lie if I showed you Evidences from your own books sir. Do you think all those hadiths were composed by me!?
Please verify.

You only hate it because I posted things you do not like

Ohyoudidnt:

True to your idiocy. You run to hadith that suits your warped thinking. You only bring up verses that state fight in the Quran. Show you are not a bot and have sense, in what situations are you to fight? Your composition of man called Bible severally tells you to kill including children, men and non virgin women and here you are speaking about warped love.

I never implied or stated what you highlighted in yellow. Your propensity to lies shows a conversation cannot be had with you.

Show Jihad or something with a bearing to the word Jihad in the Quran you can't but run to hadith understood hadith. Leave me out of your mentions and focus on your belief which has nothing to do with me.

Stinking irritant! Leave me out of your mentions until you understand what you call Jihad.
I quoted your books sir as you will note that your hadiths translated by your scholars showed what the Jihad truely is.

Is Jihad not FIGHTING in the course of Allah!?

Modern Muslims only want to replace the word fighting with striving and that the means is not just about killing but using one's intellectual, wealth, position, opportunities etc to strive for the course of Islam.

I do not disagree with this but you can't also remove nor play down the factor of war and killing and booties according to your religious literatures as I have shown you above.

Sorry it hurts you but the truth need be said.

Even you challenging and correcting me on my topics and posts should be Jihad to you : isn't it?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2023
jom28gy:
Which people wrote Quran?
Mohammed wrote the Qur'an for Muslims!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
I cannot lie if I showed you Evidences from your own books sir. Do you think all those hadiths were composed by me!?
Please verify.

I quoted your books sir as you will note that your hadiths translated by your scholars showed what the Jihad truely is.

Modern Muslims only want to replace the word fighting with striving and that the means is not just about killing but using one's intellectual, wealth, position, opportunities etc to strive for the course of Islam.

I do not disagree with this but you can't also remove nor play down the factor of war and killing and booties according to your religious literatures as I have shown you above.

Even you challenging and correcting me on my topics and posts should be Jihad to you : isn't it?

You cannot lie? What you posted and highlight in yellow is stated by who? And you try to claim I said it.

Isn't it clearly obvious that Jihad is not Kital. Or you are also blind that الجهاد isn't كيتال. Please show the relation between the too
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
Please verify.

Modern Muslims like Arabic is not a language. How defective an argument
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2023
I should educate you but it's best to leave you to drown in your ignorance as I doubt you can dig yourself out of it.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
Please verify.

Is defined by who and where by which linguist?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2023
Has Hatun or any of your co aquintances responded to your email or picked your call?

Though I doubt you have any of their direct contacts. Wannabe concerned christian antagonist that's all pretence
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:08am On Dec 24, 2023
The violence prescribed in the Quran is mostly defensive, the Bible is packed with genocidal commands from God.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
Please verify.

You cannot lie but only bend the truth innit?

Where did I say:
Even though you want me to believe that [b]Jihad is spreading love while striving for Allah[/b]your books from your scholars doesn't help you.

Your 'little lies' here and there absolve you of lying? Oh Lieing Tenq? Doubt if you ain't lieing with your online name too.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

You cannot lie but only bend the truth innit?

Where did I say:
Even though you want me to believe that Jihad is spreading love while striving for Allah your books from your scholars doesn't help you.

Your 'little lies' here and there absolve you of lying? Oh Lieing Tenq? Doubt if you ain't lieing with your online name too.
I never said you said that: I stated my feelings about you and there is NOTHING wrong with that
Let me ask you: Is Jihad good or bad?

I see Jihad as War, Pillage and Destruction: Do you agree with me?

Do you not think I have an erroneous understanding of the term Jihad!?

Will you not rather I speak well of Jihad!?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
The violence prescribed in the Quran is mostly defensive, the Bible is packed with genocidal commands from God.

Can you explain the condition by which you Muslims are Commanded to wage war here in the two scriptures below?

Qur'an 9:29
قَٰتِلُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَلَا بِٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُۥ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ ٱلْحَقِّ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا۟ ٱلْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَٰغِرُونَ

What is the defence here?
What is the Offence of the people of the Book here?

Qur'an 9:123
O believers, fight the unbelievers around you, and let them realise that you are firm: Remember, God is with those who are pious and obedient to Him.

What did the unbelievers do against Muslims according to this verse above?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:
Has Hatun or any of your co aquintances responded to your email or picked your call?

Though I doubt you have any of their direct contacts. Wannabe concerned christian antagonist that's all pretence
Those who are closer to here are doing everything in their power.

My own is to re-broadcast the information to the people who want us to believe that they are of the "Religion of Peace" so that they know that the worst they can do is to kill the body.

Hatun Tash was once a Muslim like you before the truth in Christ set her free from the Taqqiya of satan.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Is defined by who and where by which linguist?

Defined in your hadiths and I posted some already for you.

What is your best definition of Jihad ?

It is a mistake to ask a person who would be killed in Jihad to define it!
What do you expect from me?
Do you think there is ANYTHING That I stand to benefit when you carry out your Jihad either on me or my interests?

Isn't Jihad well defined here?

Bukhari 2784
Narrated `Aisha:
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Antiislaam(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2023
TenQ:
This is the courageous woman who exposed the Islamic lie that their is ONLY one Arabic Qur'an. She alone fished out over 30 different Arabic Qur'ans.

She had been active on Speakers Corner UK before being stabbed as she preached to convince Muslims not to fanatically follow lies and deceptions of Islam thinking it will lead them to paradise.

Speak to your brothers who think they do Allah a beautiful service of Jihad by eliminating her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pREwJ8-ORIk&si=kzEp0j1u3xkg6AMu

She was a Muslim before her eyes were opened to Jesus Christ!

All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, aekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, atsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana , compton11, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 , SWATMan rolams aheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat, iamrealdeji madridguy Almunjid MohammadSAW , STRI1 Explore2xmore satmaniac Ohyoudidnt , 4islam ThatFairGuy1 BroOptimist. Bakrabas. Musa95 Ibrahimlagosian Explore2xmore
hakeemhakeem ItsReal correctguy101 Qasim6 youngdroly Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday
MightySparrow SIRTee15 ANTIlSLAM innotutorial FxMasterz advocatejare

Don't mind those gullible people of allah and Muhammad, you won't see them here
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

Modern Muslims like Arabic is not a language. How defective an argument

You make no meaning here sir!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2023
Antiislaam:

Don't mind those gullible people of allah and Muhammad, you won't see them here
The Spirit of Islam is that of violence and deceptions!

They are violent to themselves and others
They are deceptive to themselves and others.

Only Jesus can set them free from their bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Pentecostal Pastors Prefer Expensive things / The Prosperity Gospel: A New Heresy / Have You Ever Fasted Before? (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.