Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? (2390 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Muslim Man Attacks Hatun Tash In London / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Hope you are better now that Hatun is no longer missing and looks a lot like she did an Agatha Cristie.
We give thanks to God she's not been murdered in the name of Allah.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Good you show some acquaintance with type of Tafsir. Do you know the difference between them?

Is being Muslim validated by man or Allah?

How many lamguages are spoken in Ethiopia? Are Ethiopians an Arab tribe or Arabs?

What is the language of the Byzantines and their Roman affiliates?

Once you answer the questions below, everything will make sense

Is the Quran easy to understand in Arabic?

If the Qur'an was easy, can you explain why your prophet asked for the Qur'an in SEVEN dialects?

Is this hadith correctly stated by your prophet?

Sahih Muslim 821 a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

1. If Mohammed was correct that the Arabs need seven Arabic dialects to understand the Qur'an, how many dialects of the Arabic Qur'an is in existence today?

2. If Arabs cannot understand the Qur'an unless it came in 7 dialects, how can you who is non-Arab claim any understanding?

You will agree with me that this is another proof that Mohammed was actually sent only to the Arabs.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

How many dialects of Arabic were there?

How many dialects of Fulani are there?

How many dialects of Yoruba are there?

Are the 'dialects' not Arabic or the same language?

Well maybe Ijebu is not Yoruba.
We are aware that dialects abound in any language, however and Obviously, Mohammed and Allah think that there are only SEVEN dialects of Arabic. Mohammed asked three times and Allah gave seven.

Do you want me to contradict both Allah and your Prophet in this?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

We give thanks to God she's not been murdered in the name of Allah.

Interesting though as Christianity views Jesus as murdered on the cross as a sacrifice.

Wouldn't it have been nice for Hatun to follow suit and destroy the differences between Muslims and Christians.

Anyhoo congratulations. Your subject is addressed.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

That would be nice of you.

People of the Religion of Filth hate her so much for bursting the lie of single Unadulterated Arabic Qur'an

The harvest is plentous bro, and I believe God is calling people into that ministry and yeaaah, there are need for labourers, I was following this man on Facebook then, like his posts are like, I converted 3 Muslims today, like 😱3 Muslims in a day, that's a level of grace, grace makes things easy, it reminds me of TL Osborne who went to India and made Muslims friends and.did all.that, but there was zero success, he went back to America and ran into William Maria Braham and he got fired up in his Spirit and just like that, grace started speaking cause he began to experience miracles and that brought many converts and lot and lot of souls were won. If there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer. TL Osborne is one of those Generals I desire his mantle and God would take us there
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

That would be nice of you.

People of the Religion of Filth hate her so much for bursting the lie of single Unadulterated Arabic Qur'an

I just read that she was missing but she's fine,and I saw something about a probably investigation into her disappearance, lol, that woman is bad business for Islam😂😂😂
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Interesting though as Christianity views Jesus as murdered on the cross as a sacrifice.

Wouldn't it have been nice for Hatun to follow suit and destroy the differences between Muslims and Christians.

Anyhoo congratulations. Your subject is addressed.
Jesus was sinless and thus able to be a sacrifice for the sin of mankind of those who believe on Him.
Hatun is a sinner just like everyone else therefore she herself needs a saviour as Christ.

Why is Jesus (and his mother) the only ones that satan did not touch at birth in this world?

Sahih Muslim 2366 c
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:
The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.

True children of God will lay down their lives if need be. It is part of our calling as people will murder us thinking that they do God a service.
John 16:2-3:
"They shall put you out of the synagogues: yes, the time comes, that whoever kills you will think that he does God service. And these things will they do to you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

And of course you qualify as you neither know the Father nor the Christ Himself.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hier:

The harvest is plentous bro, and I believe God is calling people into that ministry and yeaaah, there are need for labourers, I was following this man on Facebook then, like his posts are like, I converted 3 Muslims today, like 😱3 Muslims in a day, that's a level of grace, grace makes things easy, it reminds me of TL Osborne who went to India and made Muslims friends and.did all.that, but there was zero success, he went back to America and ran into William Maria Braham and he got fired up in his Spirit and just like that, grace started speaking cause he began to experience miracles and that brought many converts and lot and lot of souls were won. If there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer. TL Osborne is one of those Generals I desire his mantle and God would take us there
I perfectly agree with you.

Grace is a powerful force that makes a person achieve success seemingly without lifting up. Just look at Billy Graham : he would preach a "drab and cold" message only for him to make an Alter call and you see people rushing out in droves. Same with deliverance, healing etc.

We also need abundance grace for reaching out specifically to Muslims in Apologetics, Evangelism, Deliverance, Discipleship and Teaching.

I pray that God raises up people all over the nations at this end times and inspire the church to take up this ministry
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hier:

I just read that she was missing but she's fine,and I saw something about a probably investigation into her disappearance, lol, that woman is bad business for Islam😂😂😂
Just imagine how she bursted the lies on Only ONE Qur'an : only for us to see that Muslims had always known this but chose to spread lies
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

Jesus was sinless and thus able to be a sacrifice for the sin of mankind of those who believe on Him.
Hatun is a sinner just like everyone else therefore she herself needs a saviour as Christ.

Why is Jesus (and his mother) the only ones that satan did not touch at birth in this world?

Sahih Muslim 2366 c
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger as saying:
The satan touches every son of Adam on the day when his mother gives birth to him with the exception of Mary and her son.

True children of God will lay down their lives if need be. It is part of our calling as people will murder us thinking that they do God a service.
John 16:2-3:
"They shall put you out of the synagogues: yes, the time comes, that whoever kills you will think that he does God service. And these things will they do to you, because they have not known the Father, nor me."

And of course you qualify as you neither know the Father nor the Christ Himself.

Indeed your topic about an unknown whereabout of Hatan Behind is just a means to express your view and excessive worship of Jesus not who is to be worshipped.

Hopefully you wouldn't evade but can you explain why the word zakattan which means purity from filth, wickedness and sins is used for Yahya a.s (John the Baptist) in Quran 19:13?

Then if Jesus is sinless and the sacrificial lamb for all humanity how come then the hadith Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440
They will go to ‘Isa and say, ‘O ‘Isa! You are the Messenger of Allah and His Word which He cast to Maryam and a spirit from Him. You spoke to people while in the cradle. Intercede with your Lord on our behalf. Do you not see what we are suffering?’ ‘Isa will say, ‘My Lord is angry today with such anger as has never existed before nor will again,’ and he did not mention a sin. ‘O my soul!My soul! My soul! Go to someone else. Go to Muhammad.'”........
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Indeed your topic about an unknown whereabout of Hatan Behind is just a means to express your view and excessive worship of Jesus not who is to be worshipped.

Then kindly explain according to Islam good reasons why
1. Jesus was created by Allah without a father?
2. Why Jesus is a Co-Creators of life with Allah?
3. Why Jesus is still alive till today
4. Why only Jesus and His mother are the only humans untouched by satan
5. Finally, why did Allah say
Qur'an 9:31
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًا وَٰحِدًا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
Did you read instead of Allah AND the Messiah

Explore2xmore:

Hopefully you wouldn't evade but can you explain why the word zakattan which means purity from filth, wickedness and sins is used for Yahya a.s (John the Baptist) in Quran 19:13?

Then if Jesus is sinless and the sacrificial lamb for all humanity how come then the hadith Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440
They will go to ‘Isa and say, ‘O ‘Isa! You are the Messenger of Allah and His Word which He cast to Maryam and a spirit from Him. You spoke to people while in the cradle. Intercede with your Lord on our behalf. Do you not see what we are suffering?’ ‘Isa will say, ‘My Lord is angry today with such anger as has never existed before nor will again,’ and he did not mention a sin. ‘O my soul!My soul! My soul! Go to someone else. Go to Muhammad.'”........

1. Which sin do you accuse Jesus of sir?
Qur'an 19:19
He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Was the word Fitrah also used for John or any other person apart from Jesus?

Is Qur'an 19:19 an error?

2. You assume to much my friend!

Is this Narrative of Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 a true or false occurrence?

If the above is TRUE,

Then answer me: Is this hadith below also true?
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2023
c....

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

Then kindly explain according to Islam good reasons why
1. Jesus was created by Allah without a father?
2. Why Jesus is a Co-Creators of life with Allah?
3. Why Jesus is still alive till today
4. Why only Jesus and His mother are the only humans untouched by satan
5. Finally, why did Allah say
Qur'an 9:31
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًا وَٰحِدًا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
Did you read instead of Allah AND the Messiah

1. Which sin do you accuse Jesus of sir?
Qur'an 19:19
He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Was the word Fitrah also used for John or any other person apart from Jesus?

Is Qur'an 19:19 an error?

2. You assume to much my friend!

Is this Narrative of Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 a true or false occurrence?

If the above is TRUE,

Then answer me: Is this hadith below also true?
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”

Man like Tenq are now so pompous to determine what the creator should do and not do?

1. Yes Jesus was created without a father but then which would be easier creating without just a father or creating without both a father and mother as is the case of Adam?

Also, from Adam, Eve was created without a father or mother unless you take Adam as her father since she was taken from him?

Verily, the likeness of ‘Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be!” – and he was.
Quran 3:59

Some claim is made that Jesus is Allah’s son because he was created without a father, then the same claim is more befitting of Adam who has no father or mother even more.

There is no such claim regarding Adam or even Eve as I have indicated above?

2. Where is Jesus stated to be a co creator with Allah? Any similitude of this expresses this with the will/leave of Allah and there's no indication of the creation of a human being.

3. Jesus is still alive for his death is yet to come. Allah has saved him from a disgraceful are torturous killing to a future time when he will die and be buried. This time will be indicative of the time when the Earthly world will come to an end and judgement day will be.

4. The Quran mentions that when Allah blessed Jesus with support of the holy spirit, Satan could not hinder or harm him in any way.

You refer to Abu Huraira said, "I heard Allah's Messenger pbuh saying, 'There is none born among the off-spring of Adam, but Satan touches it. A child therefore, cries loudly at the time of birth because of the touch of Satan, except Mary and her child." Then Abu Huraira recited: "And I seek refuge with You for her and for her offspring from the outcast Satan" (3.36)

[But when she delivered her, she said, "My Lord, I have delivered a female." And Allah was most knowing of what she delivered, "And the male is not like the female. And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah]."

Well in today's practice when a Baby doesn't cry at birth it is seen to be a problem and the medics do what they can to get these babies to cry. Perhaps the doctors don't know that these babies weren't touched by Satan at birth.

And finally you are now an expert of arabic language and couldn't provide an exact textual statement of Jihad from the Quran different from Kital?

You sure have a misinterpretation or translation of Quran 9:31 where you don't understand the interaction of verbs and subjects.

Do ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ and وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ not have a relation for verb and subject noun?

in comparison to مِّن دُونِ and ٱللَّهِ or you are confused due to the positions occupied by Allah and Isa?

I didn't accuse Isa of a Sin but showed that John the Baptist is referred to as pure and free of Sin.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَٰمًا زَكِيًّا
"He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.""

Recheck against your translation.

Sadly you refused or evaded to answer by asking questions why Isa will say, ‘My Lord is angry today with such anger as has never existed before nor will again,’ and he did not mention a sin. ‘O my soul!My soul! My soul! Go to someone else. Go to Muhammad

Kindly answer or submit you have no answer.
This is because going by your view that Jesus was sacrificed to redeem mankind (summarised) how come the 'sacrifice' isn't fulfilling it's work of being sacrificed?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Man like Tenq are now so pompous to determine what the creator should do and not do?

a. Yes Jesus was created without a father but then which would be easier creating without just a father or creating without both a father and mother as is the case of Adam?

b. Also, from Adam, Eve was created without a father or mother unless you take Adam as her father since she was taken from him?

c. Verily, the likeness of ‘Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: “Be!” – and he was.

d. Some claim is made that Jesus is Allah’s son because he was created without a father, then the same claim is more befitting of Adam who has no father or mother even more.

There is no such claim regarding Adam or even Eve as I have indicated above?
a. Is there something EASIER for God to do!?
Have you forgotten that even in Islam, ALL God needed to do was to speak "Kufayakun"!?
I am, diaaspointed in you that you have to ascribe something as easier to do for God!
b. WHat is the name given to the one who causes a Woman to have a child?
Is this not the father?
Adam and Eve do not have "fathers or mothers" for they were made from mud as first pair of creation.
One can only speak of a Father if there is a mother and vice versa!
Your argument is deflated sir.
c. The likeness of Jesus is NOT like that of Adam: this is an error.
i. Is it true that Adam was created from clay and molded by Allah's two hands?
ii. Is it UNTRUE that Allah NEVER said "BE" to Adam in his creation?
Adam wasn't created by "BE": was the command before Adam was molded or After Adam was molded?
On the Other hand,
Jesus existed with Allah before He entered into Mary
Quran 4:171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit from Him.

Is Jibril not also a spirit?
d. I think I have already explained this.
Adam can truly have a father if he has a mother or vice vasal. Technically, Jesus has a Mother, thus he has a Father

Explore2xmore:

2. Where is Jesus stated to be a co creator with Allah? Any similitude of this expresses this with the will/leave of Allah and there's no indication of the creation of a human being.
Quran 3:49
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
Quran 5:110
Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

Can you please tell me the difference between how Allah created Adam and how Jesus created a Bird?
Is Jesu not a co-creator with Allah? LOL!!

Explore2xmore:

3. Jesus is still alive for his death is yet to come. Allah has saved him from a disgraceful are torturous killing to a future time when he will die and be buried. This time will be indicative of the time when the Earthly world will come to an end and judgement day will be.
Why did Allah not save the greatest prophet of all time Mohammed from the poisoned lamb and allowed him to go through this excruciating pain till he died?

Let me ask you this question:
When Allah saved Jesus from crucifixion, was it in secrete or in public?
Who else knew about this great miracle?

Explore2xmore:

4. a. Jesus and Mary untouched by Satan? Where did you get that Mary was untouched by Satan?

The Quran mentions that when Allah blessed
Jesus with support of the holy spirit, Satan could not hinder or harm him in any way. According to a hadith narrated by Abu Huraira, Satan wanted to touch the body of Jesus at birth but was rejected by Allah and had to take a retreat: "Allah sent a spider which spun a
web above the cradle of Jesus so that Satan
may not reach the body of Jesus."
(Al-Bukhari, 1564).

b. And finally you are now an expert of arabic language and couldn't provide an exact textual statement of Jihad from the Quran different from Kital?

You sure have a misinterpretation or translation of Quran 9:31 where you don't understand the interaction of verbs and subjects.

Do ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ and وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ not have a relation for verb and subject noun?

in comparison to مِّن دُونِ and ٱللَّهِ or you are confused due to the positions occupied by Allah and Isa?

c. I didn't accuse Isa of a Sin but showed that John the Baptist is referred to as pure and free of Sin.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَٰمًا زَكِيًّا
"He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.""

Recheck against your translation.

d. Sadly you refused or evaded to answer by asking questions why Isa will say, ‘My Lord is angry today with such anger as has never existed before nor will again,’ and he did not mention a sin. ‘O my soul!My soul! My soul! Go to someone else. Go to Muhammad

Kindly answer or submit you have no answer.
This is because going by your view that Jesus was sacrificed to redeem mankind (summarised) how come the 'sacrifice' isn't fulfilling it's work of being sacrificed?
a. I am surprised that you didnt know that your prophet said it

Sahih al-Bukhari 4548
Narrated Sa`id bin Al-Musaiyab:
Abu Huraira said, "The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'No child is born but that, Satan touches it when it is born whereupon it starts crying loudly because of being touched by Satan, except Mary and her son." Abu Huraira then said, "Recite, if you wish: "And I seek Refuge with You (Allah) for her and her offspring from Satan, the outcast." (3.36)

b. Let me help you out

ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ (Ittakhadhoo) - They have taken
أَحْبَارَهُمْ (ahbara-hum) - Their scholars
وَرُهْبَٰنَهُمْ (wa-ruhbaanahum) - And monks
أَرْبَابًا (arbaaban) - As lords
مِّن (min) - From
دُونِ (dooni) - Besides
ٱللَّهِ (Allah) - Allah
وَٱلْمَسِيحَ (wa-al-Maseeha) - And the Messiah
ٱبْنَ (ibna) - Son
مَرْيَمَ (Maryam) - Mary

c.
So sorry that you cannot see the difference
Quran 19:19
He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

Jesus Himself is the HOLY/PURE son.

Quran 19:12-13
[Allah] said, "O John, take the Scripture with determination." And We gave him judgement (while yet) a boy And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing of Allah

John was given amongst other things PURITY (zakiyyan in context)

d. You want me to assume that Jesus truly spoke those words!?
I wouldn't have charged you with those questions IF it was Mohammed that spoke the words because I suspect that the hadith is MAWDU thus I asked you questions to authenticate the hadith.

Hence, before I respond to the question, i want to test the consistency of Islam by asking a few questions

1. Is this Narrative of Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 a true or false occurrence?

If the above is TRUE,

2. Then answer me: Is this hadith below also true?
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah said:
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Adam and Eve were made from mud as the first humans and their descendants are made differently yet they all decompose back to dust/sand from which mud is derived?

Why are dead people buried back into the mud at least majorly?

Was Eve created from Adam?

Is it a lie that when the Angel appeared to Mary and she was troubled how she would have a child without a man the Angel said that is easy for Allah to do?
Quran 19:
19. (The angel) said: "I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.''
20. She said: "How can I have a son when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste''
21. He said: "Thus says your Lord: `That is easy for Me (Allah). And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by Allah

"Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him (i.e Adam) from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was."

Do you claim Isa a.s wasn't created by the command of Allah? Do clarify as you seem to put that Isa/Jesus created himself!

You selectively read Quran 4:171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit from Him

The word here is the creation command.

Quran 15:29
So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him

Do you notice that Allah breathed directly into the mold by himself regarding the creation of Adam but in the case of Jesus this is through a messenger who is the Angel?

You say:
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

By Allah's leave, By my leave (who's leave is this?)

Also the restraint of Children of Israel from violence doesn't extend to the prosecution and crucifixion you profess or this act is free of being categorised as violence?

The difference is clear as Allah's creation was not by leave of any other but Jesus creation of a bird was by leave of Allah.

On the issue of a poisoned lamb Muhammad pbuh was saved unlike the one who died immediately and he continued his prophethood and journeys until he completed his prophethood and chose to be in the hereafter.
Bukhari 466 (Sahih al-Bukhari Book 8, Hadith 455)

Let's pause here. Do answer my question
Explore2xmore:

I would appreciate you first answer this before going on your charade of other questions to evade answering.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

Just imagine how she bursted the lies on Only ONE Qur'an : only for us to see that Muslims had always known this but chose to spread lies

Lol, do we talk about how there were thousands of copies in circulation after the death of Moha 😂😂😂, I heard they agreed on compiling the quran after then, and burnt the rest, you mean men tampered with this thing 😡😡 and you still call it the direct word of .... Direct🤥🤥, Who does that, why would men have to seat and decide this is what we want to have inside there, burn the rest. We didn't even see Jubril playing a part in the compilation, 🤣

Do we talk about how a lamb eat some verses when they were going about the burial of the doomed prophet. The Quran has not been tampered with, shadada, na format 😂😂😂

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hier:

Lol, do we talk about how there were thousands of copies in circulation after the death of Moha 😂😂😂, I heard they agreed on compiling the quran after then, and burnt the rest, you mean men tampered with this thing 😡😡 and you still call it the direct word of .... Direct🤥🤥, Who does that, why would men have to seat and decide this is what we want to have inside there, burn the rest. We didn't even see Jubril playing a part in the compilation, 🤣

Do we talk about how a lamb eat some verses when they were going about the burial of the doomed prophet. The Quran has not been tampered with, shadada, na format 😂😂😂
The Spirit of Islam comfuses even the learned professionals like Doctors and Lawyers, how much more the uneducated!

The Spirit of Islam is the spirit of lies and they are led by the Al-Makir (the Deciever) himself. There Qur'ans cannot be trusted in interpretation, their hadiths is full of lies, their prophet is the greatest 419 in history etc

All in the aim of replacing the Messaiah with Mohammed! Unless for grace, they would not see o! But we shall do our duty of exposing the dark secret of Islam and the truth in Christ that they might be saved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

The Spirit of Islam comfuses even the learned professionals like Doctors and Lawyers, how much more the uneducated!

The Spirit of Islam is the spirit of lies and they are led by the Al-Makir (the Deciever) himself. There Qur'ans cannot be trusted in interpretation, their hadiths is full of lies, their prophet is the greatest 419 in history etc

All in the aim of replacing the Messaiah with Mohammed! Unless for grace, they would not see o! But we shall do our duty of exposing the dark secret of Islam and the truth in Christ that they might be saved

Lolz, you nailed it

If an educated man can be deceived to still believe the quran is the direct word of God, then they need to be checked, do we talk about Jesus saying, all prophets prophesied until John, all prophets 🧐 for goodness sake💁, meaning all prophets has been sent, the last prophet was John the Baptist

After Jesus, there was no promised prophet, it is only the promises Holy Spirit, which is the promises Holy Spirit, how would anyone say Moha is the Holy Spirit 🤷🤷, can a human be a spirit 🤦🤦
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

Amen, I really pray and desire that they be saved

Jesus said, if I be lifted up, I exhort that first of all, prayer and intercession and supplication be made for all men. I read a book, of a missionary, he was sharing about how Jesus would appear to people through Dreams and visions and they would get converted

See the picture attached

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Adam and Eve were made from mud as the first humans and their descendants are made differently yet they all decompose back to dust/sand from which mud is derived?

Why are dead people buried back into the mud at least majorly?

1. Jesus wasn't made from mud (different from Adam)
2. Jesus was a Spirit from Allah and his Word.
If Jesus was a spirit FROM Allah, he Pre-existed before his incarnation.
3. All sons of Adam die and decompose : what happened to Jesus?

Explore2xmore:

Was Eve created from Adam?

Is it a lie that when the Angel appeared to Mary and she was troubled how she would have a child without a man the Angel said that is easy for Allah to do?
Quran 19:
19. (The angel) said: "I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son.''
20. She said: "How can I have a son when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste''
21. He said: "Thus says your Lord: `That is easy for Me (Allah). And (We wish) to appoint him as a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us (Allah), and it is a matter (already) decreed (by Allah

"Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him (i.e Adam) from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was."

Do you claim Isa a.s wasn't created by the command of Allah? Do clarify as you seem to put that Isa/Jesus created himself!

My argument is that
1. Qur'an is false as Jesus wasn't created by Be!
2. Qur'an is false because Adam wasn't created by Be!
3. The way Allah created Adam is completely different from Jesus.

You were the one who raise the issue of the difficulty of Allah creating Jesus all over from mud.
I have been careful to use the Islamic Narrative of how you claim Jesus was created. I am sure you know it is different from what the Bible states about the incarnation of Jesus.

Explore2xmore:

You selectively read Quran 4:171
O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit from Him

The word here is the creation command.

Quran 15:29
So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him

Do you notice that Allah breathed directly into the mold by himself regarding the creation of Adam but in the case of Jesus this is through a messenger who is the Angel?

All you needed to do is to answer the question
What is a Spirit?
If you do not know what a spirit is, how can you understand that Jesus IS a Spirit

Is the breath of Allah spirit?
Is Jibril a spirit?

Explore2xmore:

You say:
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe

By Allah's leave, By my leave (who's leave is this?)

All your argument is saying that Jesus is a CO-CREATOR with Allah only because Allah gave Him the permission/authority/power:
Do you agree with this?

Are you aware that in Quran 3:49, Jesus used the word I ( Me, Myself) : showing that HE did all He said (permission or no permission).

By the way who else in the Universe has been given this permission?
Is it Jibril or any of the Angels, is it Satan or any of the Jinn? Is it Mohammed or any of the Sahaba?

Are you aware that Allah gave a condition in the Qur'an to know who we can worship.
Can Baal or Shaitaan create a fly?

Explore2xmore:

Also the restraint of Children of Israel from violence doesn't extend to the prosecution and crucifixion you profess or this act is free of being categorised as violence?

The difference is clear as Allah's creation was not by leave of any other but Jesus creation of a bird was by leave of Allah.

On the issue of a poisoned lamb Muhammad pbuh was saved unlike the one who died immediately and he continued his prophethood and journeys until he completed his prophethood and chose to be in the hereafter.
Bukhari 466 (Sahih al-Bukhari Book 8, Hadith 455)

Mohammed was NOT saved from death from the poison he ate as he himself attested AND he was in pains throughout the ordeal.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Do you know better than your prophet?

Explore2xmore:

Let's pause here. Do answer my question

I would appreciate you first answer this before going on your charade of other questions to evade answering.
Okay!
The hadith is complete fabrication by Mohammed himself.
If you disagree with my position, a few questions from me will expose it.
Are you afraid!?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hier:

Lolz, you nailed it

If an educated man can be deceived to still believe the quran is the direct word of God, then they need to be checked, do we talk about Jesus saying, all prophets prophesied until John, all prophets 🧐 for goodness sake💁, meaning all prophets has been sent, the last prophet was John the Baptist

After Jesus, there was no promised prophet, it is only the promises Holy Spirit, which is the promises Holy Spirit, how would anyone say Moha is the Holy Spirit 🤷🤷, can a human be a spirit 🤦🤦
This is why I advocate that Islam be taught in our churches. For Islam is submission to enslavement of satan while thinking through deception that you serve God.

Imagine a Medical doctor claiming that women has sperms and that the man's sperms become blood in conception.

Elementary Geography shows us that the sun is static, but Muslims thinks it Prostrate every day under the throne of Allah and through the murky waters

Alexander the great travelled till he reached the ends of the world and saw a people where the sun sets.

Even though the Qur'an gave them criteria for deciding if it was from God or not, the Spirit of Islam blinds them to see
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

1. Jesus wasn't made from mud (different from Adam)
2. Jesus was a Spirit from Allah and his Word.
If Jesus was a spirit FROM Allah, he Pre-existed before his incarnation.
3. All sons of Adam die and decompose : what happened to Jesus?

My argument is that
1. Qur'an is false as Jesus wasn't created by Be!
2. Qur'an is false because Adam wasn't created by Be!
3. The way Allah created Adam is completely different from Jesus.

You were the one who raise the issue of the difficulty of Allah creating Jesus all over from mud.
I have been careful to use the Islamic Narrative of how you claim Jesus was created. I am sure you know it is different from what the Bible states about the incarnation of Jesus.

All you needed to do is to answer the question
What is a Spirit?
If you do not know what a spirit is, how can you understand that Jesus IS a Spirit

Is the breath of Allah spirit?
Is Jibril a spirit?

All your argument is saying that Jesus is a CO-CREATOR with Allah only because Allah gave Him the permission/authority/power:
Do you agree with this?

Are you aware that in Quran 3:49, Jesus used the word I ( Me, Myself) : showing that HE did all He said (permission or no permission).

By the way who else in the Universe has been given this permission?
Is it Jibril or any of the Angels, is it Satan or any of the Jinn? Is it Mohammed or any of the Sahaba?

Are you aware that Allah gave a condition in the Qur'an to know who we can worship.
Can Baal or Shaitaan create a fly?

Mohammed was NOT saved from death from the poison he ate as he himself attested AND he was in pains throughout the ordeal.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Do you know better than your prophet?

Okay!
If you disagree with my position, a few questions from me will expose it.
Are you afraid!?

Let's first start with your answer to my question.

Oh! This hadith is a fabrication and all the numerous others you share are not?

How is this? Can you prove this beyond any form of doubt? Who transmitted this hadith to you or where did you read or hear it?

Then let's look at the creation of mankind particularly at Quran 7:11; which reads:

And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

Regarding the emboldened was the entity of man created before giving him form or vice versa? The essence, spirit or soul of man was created before it was put into the body.

Quran [7:172-173] when Allah created Adam He took a covenant from him, and then extracted from Adam all of his descendants. He took a covenant from them asking, “Am I not your lord?” and they all replied “Yes we testify to it”.

The emboldened in the paragraph us before the descendants are born into the world.
Is Jesus amongst these descendants?

Jesus is yet to die and in time he will die, be buried and decay when his earthly life will be completed before the day of judgement.

What word was conveyed to Mary the mother of Jesus? This word is the command into existence.

The conversation between Mary and the angel is to adequately inform her and not get her distressed or confused by the occurence of a pregnancy.

Quran 19 vs 34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.
And
35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

Were you there when any of these commands made by Allah were made to be satisfied that he made this commands? It appears you need to have seen and heard this yourself to be convinced.

Where were the descendants of Adam whom Allah extracted from him before they were or are born into the world?

Mr Co-creator enthusiasts can you show where Jesus co created other things outside the mold of the bird that he breated into that came to life by Allah's will not Jesus's?

Like stars, mountains, rivers etc.?

Why is this life creation limited to only birds. Can you show other creatures Jesus created?

Your condition is interesting as you failed to show Jesus created a fly or you surmise that since birds fly in the sky they are equal to the fly?

So in Bukhari 4428 didn't lie but in the question I asked you he did?

How did you conclude this. I/we really want to know.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

The each of difference Bibles we have has different Christian organizations as author, with different names. Until you do this about different Qur'an, you are only deceiving yourself.

There are no different bibles. There are only different English translations. The bible wasn't written in English.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
ItShallPass:

There are no different bibles. There are only different English translations. The bible wasn't written in English.

He probably ignorantly doesn't know that there are at least 60 English Quran translations in existence.

Unfortunately, Hatun Tash produced evidence that they have at least 30 different Arabic Qurans of which hafs and Warsh Qurans are the most popular.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
TenQ:

He probably ignorantly doesn't know that there are at least 60 English Quran translations in existence.

Unfortunately, Hatun Tash produced evidence that they have at least 30 different Arabic Qurans of which hafs and Warsh Qurans are the most popular.

Is he not a Muslim? It is their characteristic to deny the truth. He knows but he'll close his eyes to that fact.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Let's first start with your answer to my question.

Oh! This hadith is a fabrication and all the numerous others you share are not?
How is this? Can you prove this beyond any form of doubt? Who transmitted this hadith to you or where did you read or hear it?

You quoted things my Jesus never said from a man who lived 630 years after Him and you expect me to adopt them as TRUE just because your prophet said so!?
Does this make sense to you?
All I need to do is to point out inconsistencies in your narrative and it would be clear to you that this is a complete fabricated story.

Explore2xmore:

Then let's look at the creation of mankind particularly at Quran 7:11; which reads:

And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

Regarding the emboldened was the entity of man created before giving him form or vice versa? The essence, spirit or soul of man was created before it was put into the body.
A human being is a physical being according to your beliefs or do you now believe that man is a trinity or at least a duality ?
Therefore, a man can only be created when he has his physical body complete.
Thus Creating you then fashioned you is the same thing.

Explore2xmore:

Quran [7:172-173] when Allah created Adam He took a covenant from him, and then extracted from Adam all of his descendants. He took a covenant from them asking, “Am I not your lord?” and they all replied “Yes we testify to it”.

The emboldened in the paragraph us before the descendants are born into the world.
Is Jesus amongst these descendants?
Even though this narration of Quran 7:172-173 is false, Jesus is not a descendant of Adam for Genealogy is determined generally through the male line (patriarchally).

When is a human being created or come into existence: is it at birth or before birth?
Quran 7:172-173 is true only if you concur that humans exist fully before they physically come into existence.
Again, is a human being a trinity/duality according to Islam?

Explore2xmore:

Jesus is yet to die and in time he will die, be buried and decay when his earthly life will be completed before the day of judgement.
What word was conveyed to Mary the mother of Jesus? This word is the command into existence.
The conversation between Mary and the angel is to adequately inform her and not get her distressed or confused by the occurence of a pregnancy.
Quran 19 vs 34. That is Jesus son of Mary—the Word of truth about which they doubt.
And
35. It is not for God to have a child—glory be to Him. To have anything done, He says to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

Were you there when any of these commands made by Allah were made to be satisfied that he made this commands? It appears you need to have seen and heard this yourself to be convinced.
Muslims are the only people i know who would do everything to misinterprete the words of their Allah.
Allah did NOT say what you are inserting into his mouth!
Is the Quran not easy to comprehend again?
Jesus is the Spirit from Allah
Jesus is the Word of Allah

It cannot be clearer than this sir!

All you needed to do is also to answer the questions
a. What is a Spirit?

b. Is the breath of Allah spirit?
c. Is Jibril a spirit?

Explore2xmore:

Where were the descendants of Adam whom Allah extracted from him before they were or are born into the world?
You tell me!
I have shown you the implication if humans existed before they are born: is human being created as trinity/duality?
So, which one?

Explore2xmore:

Mr Co-creator enthusiasts can you show where Jesus co created other things outside the mold of the bird that he breated into that came to life by Allah's will not Jesus's?
Like stars, mountains, rivers etc.?
Why is this life creation limited to only birds. Can you show other creatures Jesus created?
Your condition is interesting as you failed to show Jesus created a fly or you surmise that since birds fly in the sky they are equal to the fly?
Are you wiser than your Allah?
What is the criteria given by Allah for the Creator?

Quran 22:73
O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Don't ask stupid question or I will ask you about where it is recorded in the Quran that Allah created the waters or the centipedes or the bacteria or the amoeba or the butterfly: this argument is feeble and at best lame.

Is it UNTRUE that Jesus created a BIRD exactly like Allah created Adam.

Explore2xmore:

So in Bukhari 4428 didn't lie but in the question I asked you he did?

How did you conclude this. I/we really want to know.
Once you answer my questions I've been asking you, you will see.

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:

Is he not a Muslim? It is their characteristic to deny the truth. He knows but he'll close his eyes to that fact.
Of course, Gaskiamagana is a Muslim:

He wants to play on the hope that people are ignorant of the multiple Qurans in existence and that the Bible is a European invention
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:09am On Dec 30, 2023
Hier:

Amen, I really pray and desire that they be saved

Jesus said, if I be lifted up, I exhort that first of all, prayer and intercession and supplication be made for all men. I read a book, of a missionary, he was sharing about how Jesus would appear to people through Dreams and visions and they would get converted

See the picture attached
Of course Jesus had been appearing to many Muslims in their dreams and converting them to becoming Sons of God the Father in the droves.

Unfortunately, the harvest is ripe but few labourers are in the field.
We pray God raises up many labourers for this harvest in Jesus mighty name
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 4:47am On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

Of course, Gaskiamagana is a Muslim:

He wants to play on the hope that people are ignorant of the multiple Qurans in existence and that the Bible is a European invention

Na so dem dey do. They hate the truth and fight it with their whole might.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

You quoted things my Jesus never said from a man who lived 630 years after Him and you expect me to adopt them as TRUE just because your prophet said so!?
Does this make sense to you?
All I need to do is to point out inconsistencies in your narrative and it would be clear to you that this is a complete fabricated story.

A human being is a physical being according to your beliefs or do you now believe that man is a trinity or at least a duality ?
Therefore, a man can only be created when he has his physical body complete.
Thus Creating you then fashioned you is the same thing.

Even though this narration of Quran 7:172-173 is false, Jesus is not a descendant of Adam for Genealogy is determined generally through the male line (patriarchally).

When is a human being created or come into existence: is it at birth or before birth?
Quran 7:172-173 is true only if you concur that humans exist fully before they physically come into existence.
Again, is a human being a trinity/duality according to Islam?

Muslims are the only people i know who would do everything to misinterprete the words of their Allah.
Allah did NOT say what you are inserting into his mouth!
Is the Quran not easy to comprehend again?
Jesus is the Spirit from Allah
Jesus is the Word of Allah

It cannot be clearer than this sir!

All you needed to do is also to answer the questions
a. What is a Spirit?

b. Is the breath of Allah spirit?
c. Is Jibril a spirit?

You tell me!
I have shown you the implication if humans existed before they are born: is human being created as trinity/duality?
So, which one?

Are you wiser than your Allah?
What is the criteria given by Allah for the Creator?

Quran 22:73
O men! Here is a parable set forth! listen to it! Those on whom, besides Allah, ye call, cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! and if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly. Feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

Don't ask stupid question or I will ask you about where it is recorded in the Quran that Allah created the waters or the centipedes or the bacteria or the amoeba or the butterfly: this argument is feeble and at best lame.

Is it UNTRUE that Jesus created a BIRD exactly like Allah created Adam.

Once you answer my questions I've been asking you, you will see.

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Oh now this is your argument?
A future occurrence to happen on the day of judgement which is to come or what are you trying to say? What wasn't said?

What inconsistencies? I don't get it.

Don't make me fall of the chair laughing. You mean having a soul equates to a duality/trinity which you apply to the almighty God. Please where is the body of God. You can be silly to say it was your Jesus that was rough handled and crucified. Oh how powerless this god of yours must be.

The narration in Quran 7:172-173 is false? How did you arrive at that? The Holy spirit told you? Oh please!

You feign a misunderstanding because it doesn't agree with you? Yes indeed Tenq created his god in his own image that does what Tenq wants and believes to be right.

Can I get a truthful answer of you? The spirit in all humans was created and originates from where? Does any other thing have the ability to create a spirit?
Do explain this as it is not making sense

You refer to Quran 22:73 and this is accepted as truth by you yet you refect Quran 7:172-173? Does this not make you like the Pharisee elders Jesus was against? You twist the scripture to your taste. Do one thing and preach another.

You selectively refuse or pretend to not see that Jesus created by leave of Allah that is Allah allowed this to be so for a miracle/sign to be seen by the Israelites?
When Manna fell for the Israelites feeding during their Exodus was this Moses's doing or God's? Truly why you are cautioned in Quran 4:171 O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.
Is it not an extreme asserted by you that Jesus created not the one from whom Jesus comes as a messenger? Did the Angel that came to Mary create Jesus or Allah/God?

Created a bird exactly how Adam was created?
Ok for added clarity did the Bird Jesus created have any other being commanded to bow to it? Was it placed at a place and given instructions of what to do and not do by Jesus? I haven't seen this do point it out to me please.
In any case Jesus creating Birds isn't in your Bible or is it? Kindly show and remind me. But you accept that part of the Quran to be true and others false?

1. The Narrative in 4712 and 7440 is a revelation of what is to come. Let's see at the time of Judgement.

2. Perharps you can tell me as thd expert of Islamic literature. Is it different in truth from the other hadiths you share?

And for the question you appear to stop short of asking Quran 42:29
And of his signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:

Na so dem dey do. They hate the truth and fight it with their whole night.
It is not surprising at all because their God is the father of lies. They tell lies to themselves and other kinds of lies to others. When to want to be civil, they simply refuse to answer questions about Islam that would paint Mohammed or Allah I a bad light.

The slogan all Muslims seem to have is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A (bornagain) Christain Hold A Chieftaincy Title ? / Does God Really Exist? / [OPINION] How Should We Deal With People Involved In Sexual Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.