Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,288 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? (2387 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Muslim Man Attacks Hatun Tash In London / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2023
Note:
There is an error noted and corrected.

The Narrative is of Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 and NOT Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440

Explore2xmore:

Oh now this is your argument?
A future occurrence to happen on the day of judgement which is to come or what are you trying to say? What wasn't said?

What inconsistencies? I don't get it.

Stop playing games with me sir. You are deliberately avoiding answering my questions to escape the trap caused by the multiplicaty of Web of lies Islam has spurn for you.
Once you answer my questions I've been asking you, you will see the inconsistencies

1. Is this Narrative of Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 a true or false occurrence?
If the above is TRUE,

2. Then answer me: Is this hadith below also true?
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah said:
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”

Are you afraid! ?

Explore2xmore:

Don't make me fall of the chair laughing. You mean having a soul equates to a duality/trinity which you apply to the almighty God. Please where is the body of God. You can be silly to say it was your Jesus that was rough handled and crucified. Oh how powerless this god of yours must be.

Now, you are confused.
Did you not quote

Quran 7:11;
And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

And asked a question :
Regarding the emboldened was the entity of man created before giving him form or vice versa? The essence, spirit or soul of man was created before it was put into the body.

Again, Is the Soul (in the first part of Qur'an 7:11) YOU?

You wouldn't answer as usual.

Explore2xmore:

The narration in Quran 7:172-173 is false? How did you arrive at that? The Holy spirit told you? Oh please!

You feign a misunderstanding because it doesn't agree with you? Yes indeed Tenq created his god in his own image that does what Tenq wants and believes to be right.

Can I get a truthful answer of you? The spirit in all humans was created and originates from where? Does any other thing have the ability to create a spirit?
Do explain this as it is not making sense

How would you understand my answer if you can't even answer what a spirit is?

Again:
a. What is a Spirit?
If you do not know what a spirit is, how can you understand that Jesus IS a Spirit

b. Is the breath of Allah spirit?
c. Is Jibril a spirit?

As usual, I expect you to evade this questions.

Explore2xmore:

You refer to Quran 22:73 and this is accepted as truth by you yet you refect Quran 7:172-173? Does this not make you like the Pharisee elders Jesus was against? You twist the scripture to your taste. Do one thing and preach another.

You selectively refuse or pretend to not see that Jesus created by leave of Allah that is Allah allowed this to be so for a miracle/sign to be seen by the Israelites?
When Manna fell for the Israelites feeding during their Exodus was this Moses's doing or God's? Truly why you are cautioned in Quran 4:171 O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.
Is it not an extreme asserted by you that Jesus created not the one from whom Jesus comes as a messenger? Did the Angel that came to Mary create Jesus or Allah/God?

Created a bird exactly how Adam was created?
Ok for added clarity did the Bird Jesus created have any other being commanded to bow to it? Was it placed at a place and given instructions of what to do and not do by Jesus? I haven't seen this do point it out to me please.
In any case Jesus creating Birds isn't in your Bible or is it? Kindly show and remind me. But you accept that part of the Quran to be true and others false?

I have maintained this:
According to the Qur'an, Jesus is a Co-Creator with Allah. It doesn't matter if it was by Allah's permission or not.

Is it true that: Jesus created from mud a bird and Jesus breathe (not Allah) into it and the mud came to life as a bird

In the whole universe, can you tell me just ONE person who created even a fly in addition to what Allah created?

Again, Quran 7:172-173 is true only if you concur that humans exist fully before they physically come into existence.
Again, is a human being a trinity/duality according to Islam?

Explore2xmore:

1. The Narrative in 4712 and 7440 is a revelation of what is to come. Let's see at the time of Judgement.

2. Perharps you can tell me as thd expert of Islamic literature. Is it different in truth from the other hadiths you share?

And for the question you appear to stop short of asking Quran 42:29
And of his signs is the creation of the theavens and earth and what He has dispersed throughout them of creatures. And He, for gathering them when He wills, is competent.
You refused to answer my question as I never asked if the Narrative in 4712 and 7440 spoke about the future or not.

Again :

1. Is this Narrative of Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 a true or false occurrence?
If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”

Are you afraid! ?

Note:

To avoid controversy :

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
Narrated Malik bin Sasaa:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "While I was at the House in a state midway between sleep and wakefulness, (an angel recognized me) as the man lying between two men. A golden tray full of wisdom and belief was brought to me and my body was cut open from the throat to the lower part of the `Abdomen and then my `Abdomen was washed with Zamzam water and (my heart was) filled with wisdom and belief. Al- Buraq, a white animal, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me and I set out with Gabriel. When I reached the nearest heaven. Gabriel said to the heaven gate-keeper, 'Open the gate.' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' He said, 'Gabriel.' The gate-keeper,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' The gate-keeper said, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' Then I met Adam and greeted him and he said, 'You are welcomed O son and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the second heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He said, 'Muhammad' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' He said, 'Yes.' It was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!" Then I met Jesus and Yahya (John) who said, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the third heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is with you? Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' 'Yes,' said Gabriel. 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' (The Prophet (ﷺ) addedsmiley. There I met Joseph and greeted him, and he replied, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet!' Then we ascended to the 4th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met Idris and greeted him. He said, 'You are welcomed O brother and Prophet.' Then we ascended to the 5th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in previous heavens. there I met and greeted Aaron who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet". Then we ascended to the 6th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and. a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! Followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.' Then we ascended to the seventh heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Abraham who said, 'You are welcomed o son and a Prophet.' Then I was shown Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur (i.e. Allah's House). I asked Gabriel about it and he said, This is Al Bait-ul-Ma'mur where 70,000 angels perform prayers daily and when they leave they never return to it (but always a fresh batch comes into it daily).' Then I was shown Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. a tree in the seventh heaven) and I saw its Nabk fruits which resembled the clay jugs of Hajr (i.e. a town in Arabia), and its leaves were like the ears of elephants, and four rivers originated at its root, two of them were apparent and two were hidden. I asked Gabriel about those rivers and he said, 'The two hidden rivers are in Paradise, and the apparent ones are the Nile and the Euphrates.' Then fifty prayers were enjoined on me. I descended till I met Moses who asked me, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Fifty prayers have been enjoined on me.' He said, 'I know the people better than you, because I had the hardest experience to bring Bani Israel to obedience. Your followers cannot put up with such obligation. So, return to your Lord and request Him (to reduce the number of prayers.' I returned and requested Allah (for reduction) and He made it forty. I returned and (met Moses) and had a similar discussion, and then returned again to Allah for reduction and He made it thirty, then twenty, then ten, and then I came to Moses who repeated the same advice. Ultimately Allah reduced it to five. When I came to Moses again, he said, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Allah has made it five only.' He repeated the same advice but I said that I surrendered (to Allah's Final Order)'" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was addressed by Allah, "I have decreed My Obligation and have reduced the burden on My slaves, and I shall reward a single good deed as if it were ten good deeds."

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:
Note:

Stop playing games with me sir. You are deliberately avoiding answering my questions to escape the trap caused by the multiplicaty of Web of lies Islam has spurn for you.
Once you answer my questions I've been asking you, you will see the inconsistencies

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Now, you are confused.
Did you not quote

And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: Fall ye prostrate before Adam! And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

And asked a question :

Again:
a. What is a Spirit?
If you do not know what a spirit is, how can you understand that Jesus IS a Spirit

c. Is Jibril a spirit?

I have maintained this:
According to the Qur'an, Jesus is a Co-Creator with Allah. It doesn't matter if it was by Allah's permission or not.

Is it true that: Jesus created from mud a bird and Jesus breathe (not Allah) into it and the mud came to life as a bird

In the whole universe, can you tell me just ONE person who created even a fly in addition to what Allah created?

Again, Quran 7:172-173 is true only if you concur that humans exist fully before they physically come into existence.

You refused to answer my question as I never asked if the Narrative in 4712 and 7440 spoke about the future or not.

Again :

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Note:

To avoid controversy :

Now I see my perception of an apparent degree of intelligence you fake is exactly that; false.

Quran 7:172
"And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware.""

You mentioned fitrah in your earlier post

TenQ:

Was the word Fitrah also used for John or any other person apart from Jesus?

What is fitrah?
Fitrah is an Arabic term that refers to the natural disposition of human beings. It is derived from the Arabic root word “Fatar” which means to create or to shape.

Fitrah is the natural inclination towards monotheism and the recognition of God’s existence that every human being possesses.

This disposition is strongly due to the attestation of man before he was born.

Does your Bible not read in Jeremiah 1
4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,before you were born I set you apart;I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Is it only Jeremiah that God knows before he is formed in the womb? Or only those who become prophets?

Quran 30:30
So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not. (Yusuf Ali)

Bukhari 4775
Allah's Messenger pbuh said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" 'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (30.30)

أَخْبَرَنَا يُونُسُ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو سَلَمَةَ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، أَنَّ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَا مِنْ مَوْلُودٍ إِلاَّ يُولَدُ عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ، فَأَبَوَاهُ يُهَوِّدَانِهِ أَوْ يُنَصِّرَانِهِ أَوْ يُمَجِّسَانِهِ، كَمَا تُنْتَجُ الْبَهِيمَةُ بَهِيمَةً جَمْعَاءَ، هَلْ تُحِسُّونَ فِيهَا مِنْ جَدْعَاءَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏{‏فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لاَ تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ‏

Could you elucidate what you mean and understand by Fitrah

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2023
Fitrah (فطرة) is a term in Islamic theology which has many interpretations. The most popular interpretation is that it's a natural human disposition to believe in monotheism .
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Now I see my perception of an apparent degree of intelligence you fake is exactly that; false.

Quran 7:172
"And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware.""

You mentioned fitrah in your earlier post

What is fitrah?
Fitrah is an Arabic term that refers to the natural disposition of human beings. It is derived from the Arabic root word “Fatar” which means to create or to shape.

Fitrah is the natural inclination towards monotheism and the recognition of God’s existence that every human being possesses.

This disposition is strongly due to the attestation of man before he was born.

Does your Bible not read in Jeremiah 1
4 The word of the Lord came to me, saying,

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,before you were born I set you apart;I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

Is it only Jeremiah that God knows before he is formed in the womb? Or only those who become prophets?

Quran 30:30
So set thou thy face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allah's handiwork according to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not. (Yusuf Ali)

Bukhari 4775
Allah's Messenger pbuh said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?" 'The religion of pure Islamic Faith (Hanifa),(i.e. to worship none but Allah), The pure Allah's Islamic nature with which He (Allah) has created mankind. Let There be no change in Allah's religion (i.e. to join none in Allah's worship). That is the straight religion; but most of men know not..." (30.30)

أَخْبَرَنَا يُونُسُ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي أَبُو سَلَمَةَ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، أَنَّ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَا مِنْ مَوْلُودٍ إِلاَّ يُولَدُ عَلَى الْفِطْرَةِ، فَأَبَوَاهُ يُهَوِّدَانِهِ أَوْ يُنَصِّرَانِهِ أَوْ يُمَجِّسَانِهِ، كَمَا تُنْتَجُ الْبَهِيمَةُ بَهِيمَةً جَمْعَاءَ، هَلْ تُحِسُّونَ فِيهَا مِنْ جَدْعَاءَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏{‏فِطْرَةَ اللَّهِ الَّتِي فَطَرَ النَّاسَ عَلَيْهَا لاَ تَبْدِيلَ لِخَلْقِ اللَّهِ ذَلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ‏

Could you elucidate what you mean and understand by Fitrah
All these to escape answering my questions!?

Why do you enjoy wallowing in your self deceit and self deception?

You could have opened up another thread on Fitrah and this would be understandable.

Again sir:

Note:

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Now, you are confused.
Did you not quote

And asked a question :

Again:
a. What is a Spirit?

c. Is Jibril a spirit?

I have maintained this:

Again :

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Note:

To avoid controversy :
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Fitrah (فطرة) is a term in Islamic theology which has many interpretations. The most popular interpretation is that it's a natural human disposition to believe in monotheism .
According to you Muslims,
"Fitrah" (Arabic: فطرة): is the state of purity and innocence. Muslims believe all humans to be born in a state of Fitrah. Also, Circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hair, clipping the nails and trimming the mustache are considered as Fitrah.

These only you Muslims understand!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

It is not surprising at all because their God is the father of lies. They tell lies to themselves and other kinds of lies to others. When to want to be civil, they simply refuse to answer questions about Islam that would paint Mohammed or Allah I a bad light.

The slogan all Muslims seem to have is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

God will have mercy on them.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

You could have opened up another thread on Fitrah and this would be understandable.

Again sir:

Note:

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Now, you are confused.
Did you not quote

And asked a question :

Again:
a. What is a Spirit?

c. Is Jibril a spirit?

I have maintained this:

Again :

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Note:

To avoid controversy :

Lost my login details and created this.
So what you highlight in red about Hadith 3207, 4712 and 7440 is the question?

Kindly paste out these for a full understanding of what is asked.

Also you repeatedly refer to Quran 19:19 and talk about Fitrah. There's the need to clarify if this verse is what you refer to:

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَٰمًا
"He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.""

Qaala innamaa ana rasoolu Rabbiki li ahaba laki ghulaaman zakiyyaa.

This verse contains nothing like fitrah and I point out to you that the original state all mankind is created is pure before they get corrupted.

I also point out to you that John the Baptist too is referred to as pure in Quran 19:13

وَحَنَانًا مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَزَكَٰوةً ۖ وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا
"And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing of Allah"

Wa hanaanam mil ladunnaa wa zakaatanw wa kaana taqiyyaa
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:

God will have mercy on them.
Amen o!
I sometimes wish I can force the truth into them, however God made us free beings with volition.
Even God will not override our will.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Also you repeatedly refer to Quran 19:19 and talk about Fitrah. There's the need to clarify if this verse is what you refer to:

قَالَ إِنَّمَآ أَنَا۠ رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لِأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلَٰمًا
"He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy.""

Qaala innamaa ana rasoolu Rabbiki li ahaba laki ghulaaman zakiyyaa.

This verse contains nothing like fitrah and I point out to you that the original state all mankind is created is pure before they get corrupted.

I also point out to you that John the Baptist too is referred to as pure in Quran 19:13

وَحَنَانًا مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَزَكَٰوةً ۖ وَكَانَ تَقِيًّا
"And affection from Us and purity, and he was fearing of Allah"

Wa hanaanam mil ladunnaa wa zakaatanw wa kaana taqiyyaa
No problem!
Have I not defined Fitrah for you as

TenQ:

According to you Muslims,
"Fitrah" (Arabic: فطرة): is the state of purity and innocence. Muslims believe all humans to be born in a state of Fitrah. Also, Circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hair, clipping the nails and trimming the mustache are considered as Fitrah.

These only you Muslims understand!
Is this definition not okay for you?

My emphasis is that it makes no sense for the PURE boy in Jesus to be redundant as everyone is born pure. At the same time, no one can point to just one sin committed by Jesus Christ.

Why did Allah say Jesus is a SPIRIT: is he Jibril?

If Jesus is ordinary just like any other prophet,
Why is He the only one who creates life?
Why is He the only one who is not dead?
Why is He the only one without a Father?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Lost my login details and created this.
So what you highlight in red about Hadith 3207, 4712 and 7440 is the question?

Kindly paste out these for a full understanding of what is asked.

Here is the full text again:

1. Is this Narrative of Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 a true or false occurrence/real or fiction?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "While I was at the House in a state midway between sleep and wakefulness, (an angel recognized me) as the man lying between two men. A golden tray full of wisdom and belief was brought to me and my body was cut open from the throat to the lower part of the `Abdomen and then my `Abdomen was washed with Zamzam water and (my heart was) filled with wisdom and belief. Al- Buraq, a white animal, smaller than a mule and bigger than a donkey was brought to me and I set out with Gabriel. When I reached the nearest heaven. Gabriel said to the heaven gate-keeper, 'Open the gate.' The gatekeeper asked, 'Who is it?' He said, 'Gabriel.' The gate-keeper,' Who is accompanying you?' Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' The gate-keeper said, 'Has he been called?' Gabriel said, 'Yes.' Then it was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' Then I met Adam and greeted him and he said, 'You are welcomed O son and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the second heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was said, 'Who is with you?' He said, 'Muhammad' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' He said, 'Yes.' It was said, 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!" Then I met Jesus and Yahya (John) who said, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet.' Then we ascended to the third heaven. It was asked, 'Who is it?' Gabriel said, 'Gabriel.' It was asked, 'Who is with you? Gabriel said, 'Muhammad.' It was asked, 'Has he been sent for?' 'Yes,' said Gabriel. 'He is welcomed. What a wonderful visit his is!' (The Prophet (ﷺ) addedsmiley. There I met Joseph and greeted him, and he replied, 'You are welcomed, O brother and a Prophet!' Then we ascended to the 4th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met Idris and greeted him. He said, 'You are welcomed O brother and Prophet.' Then we ascended to the 5th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in previous heavens. there I met and greeted Aaron who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and a Prophet". Then we ascended to the 6th heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Moses who said, 'You are welcomed O brother and. a Prophet.' When I proceeded on, he started weeping and on being asked why he was weeping, he said, 'O Lord! Followers of this youth who was sent after me will enter Paradise in greater number than my followers.' Then we ascended to the seventh heaven and again the same questions and answers were exchanged as in the previous heavens. There I met and greeted Abraham who said, 'You are welcomed o son and a Prophet.' Then I was shown Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur (i.e. Allah's House). I asked Gabriel about it and he said, This is Al Bait-ul-Ma'mur where 70,000 angels perform prayers daily and when they leave they never return to it (but always a fresh batch comes into it daily).' Then I was shown Sidrat-ul-Muntaha (i.e. a tree in the seventh heaven) and I saw its Nabk fruits which resembled the clay jugs of Hajr (i.e. a town in Arabia), and its leaves were like the ears of elephants, and four rivers originated at its root, two of them were apparent and two were hidden. I asked Gabriel about those rivers and he said, 'The two hidden rivers are in Paradise, and the apparent ones are the Nile and the Euphrates.' Then fifty prayers were enjoined on me. I descended till I met Moses who asked me, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Fifty prayers have been enjoined on me.' He said, 'I know the people better than you, because I had the hardest experience to bring Bani Israel to obedience. Your followers cannot put up with such obligation. So, return to your Lord and request Him (to reduce the number of prayers.' I returned and requested Allah (for reduction) and He made it forty. I returned and (met Moses) and had a similar discussion, and then returned again to Allah for reduction and He made it thirty, then twenty, then ten, and then I came to Moses who repeated the same advice. Ultimately Allah reduced it to five. When I came to Moses again, he said, 'What have you done?' I said, 'Allah has made it five only.' He repeated the same advice but I said that I surrendered (to Allah's Final Order)'" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was addressed by Allah, "I have decreed My Obligation and have reduced the burden on My slaves, and I shall reward a single good deed as if it were ten good deeds."

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

In summary, are the two hadiths above true or false statements or real or fiction ?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Yes the Hadith are rightly reported. What is the problem with them?

TenQ:

No problem!

Is this definition not okay for you?

My emphasis is that it makes no sense for the PURE boy in Jesus to be redundant as everyone is born pure. At the same time, no one can point to just one sin committed by Jesus Christ.

If Jesus is ordinary just like any other prophet,
Why is He the only one who creates life?
Why is He the only one who is not dead?
Why is He the only one without a Father?

You are jumbling many things together.
Is it a lie that all are born pure into the world?
Does the world inadvertently corrupt people?

Does the Quran in 19:13 say about John the Baptist that as well as purity and compassion from Us. And he was God-fearing

Does the Quran not group Zachary; John the Baptist and Jesus together as righteous?
(Q6:85) (And of his descendants We guided) Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John), Isa (Jesus) and Ilyas (Elias): each one of them was of the righteous

Can you point to one sin of John the Baptist?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

1. Is this Narrative of Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 a true or false occurrence/real or fiction?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

In summary, are the two hadiths above true or false statements or real or fiction ?

ReExplore2xmore:
Yes the Hadith are rightly reported. What is the problem with them?
Are you sure these two hadiths are both true?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2023

ReExplore2xmore:

You are jumbling many things together.
Is it a lie that all are born pure into the world?
Does the world inadvertently corrupt people?

Your prophet says that babies born of Muslim parents can go to hell!
If they are pure, how can they go to hell?

ReExplore2xmore:

Does the Quran in 19:13 say about John the Baptist that as well as purity and compassion from Us. And he was God-fearing

Does the Quran not group Zachary; John the Baptist and Jesus together as righteous?
(Q6:85) (And of his descendants We guided) Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John), Isa (Jesus) and Ilyas (Elias): each one of them was of the righteous

Can you point to one sin of John the Baptist?

You quote Qur'an 6:85 as if the contention was about the Purity of Jesus or John.
With your example of John the Baptist's example of sin, you have a point.

Only that according to your prophet, Satan touched John the Baptist as a baby but he couldn't touch both Mary and Jesus: this makes the Purity of Jesus above that of John.

Is it true that Jesus (and his mother) was the only one untouched by satan? This probably explains how Muslim babies can go to hell!

But can we report that your prophet is also pure or righteous?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

Are you sure these two hadiths are both true?

Stop repeating the same question and make your point. You rely on hadith a whole lot more than me and are some expert there so tell.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

You quote Qur'an 6:85 as if the contention was about the Purity of Jesus or John.

Only that according to your prophet, Satan touched John the Baptist as a baby but he couldn't touch both Mary and Jesus: this makes the Purity of Jesus above that of John.

Is it true that Jesus (and his mother) was the only one untouched by satan? This probably explains how Muslim babies can go to hell!

Can you inform what difference it will make when you come in contact with Satan? Does Satan make attempts at all both child and adult or what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

That Mary wasn't touched by Satan so those who deify her are as right whp deify Jesus?

I honestly don't get it. Could you clearly and concisely make your point?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

Are you implying that the spirit is not a creation of Allah?

They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
All living things carry a Spirit that is breathed into them by God All mighty. When we die, the spirit is returned to God All Mighty. Jesus Christ Peace be upon him is a great man who like all the Prophets before him are chosen by God all Mighty to deliver God's messages to the people.

The idea of Trinity and Jesus being the Son of God or a different manifestation of God on this planet is an adaptation from Greek-Roman mythology where gods had children and wives and other gods and goddesses and was never part of the Abrahamic faith.

Being alive, means you carry a part of God's Spirit within you, its the life energy that is reclaimed by God upon death.
Copied
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Stop repeating the same question and make your point. You rely on hadith a whole lot more than me and are some expert there so tell.
If you had answered a direct question, it wouldn't come to this.

I didn't ask you if tge hadiths are truly stated, I asked you if the two hadiths are True!

A lie can be truly stated and it doesn't make the statement true.

Are the two hadiths

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
and
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
true?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Can you inform what difference it will make when you come in contact with Satan? Does Satan make attempts at all both child and adult or what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

That Mary wasn't touched by Satan so those who deify her are as right whp deify Jesus?

I honestly don't get it. Could you clearly and concisely make your point?
Just see yourself.

You were asked At least three questions :

1. Why did Allah say Jesus is a SPIRIT: is he Jibril?
2. Your prophet says that babies born of Muslim parents can go to hell!
3. Is it true that Jesus (and his mother) was the only one untouched by satan?

Look again at your response and tell me which of the questions correlate with your response
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Are you implying that the spirit is not a creation of Allah?

They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.

You have just told me that you know little about the Spirit. Can I teach you?

God is a Spirit and the Creator of All spirits. Angels are Spirits, Demons are Spirits, Satan is a spirit.
Of course, even though you know little, you will block your ears to learning.

Let me thus come from your level :
Can you concur that Jibril is a spirit?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:
All living things carry a Spirit that is breathed into them by God All mighty. When we die, the spirit is returned to God All Mighty. Jesus Christ Peace be upon him is a great man who like all the Prophets before him are chosen by God all Mighty to deliver God's messages to the people.

Is a spirit a living representation of a person or just an attribute?

ReExplore2xmore:

The idea of Trinity and Jesus being the Son of God or a different manifestation of God on this planet is an adaptation from Greek-Roman mythology where gods had children and wives and other gods and goddesses and was never part of the Abrahamic faith.

Being alive, means you carry a part of God's Spirit within you, its the life energy that is reclaimed by God upon death.
Copied
I have not asked you yet about the trinity.
If you have little understanding of the Spirit, how can you at the same time claim knowledge about it.?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

I didn't ask you if tge hadiths are truly stated, I asked you if the two hadiths are True!

Are the two hadiths

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
and
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
true?
I say these hadith are truly stated and as far as hadith go they are true. What is your point about them?

TenQ:

Just see yourself.

You were asked At least three questions :

1. Why did Allah say Jesus is a SPIRIT: is he Jibril?
2. Your prophet says that babies born of Muslim parents can go to hell!
3. Is it true that Jesus (and his mother) was the only one untouched by satan?

Look again at your response and tell me which of the questions correlate with your response

Well maybe if you don't mix up your questions with other narrations it will be easier to answer and keep track.

The Quran 2:97 says Jibril is a spirit also it's written “And We gave ‘Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel).] [Q2:87]

Jibril is also a messanger and brought down the Quran.

Jibril is an Angel with 600 wings.

Jibril was created or wasn't he?

Is Jibril also Jesus going by your view about spirits?

Are there different types of spirit? There is the spirit of truth and the spirit of holiness in Islam.
Which one is Jesus?

2. I don't know about this more so that there are divergent opinions. Perharps you can inform me?

3. As stated by a hadith, yes.

TenQ:

You have just told me that you know little about the Spirit. Can I teach you?

God is a Spirit and the Creator of All spirits. Angels are Spirits, Demons are Spirits, Satan is a spirit.
Of course, even though you know little, you will block your ears to learning.

Let me thus come from your level :
Can you concur that Jibril is a spirit?

I don't agree that God is a spirit but agree he created/creates spirits. Provide proof that God is a spirit well maybe the Christian God.

TenQ:

Is a spirit a living representation of a person or just an attribute?

I have not asked you yet about the trinity.
If you have little understanding of the Spirit, how can you at the same time claim knowledge about it.?

Have you seen a spirit before? Perharps one that has come to you to represent someone who isn't physically present? Do make this make sense.

Representation is the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way.

Attribute is a quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

I say these hadith are truly stated and as far as hadith go they are true. What is your point about them?

Now that you have clearly stated that both hadiths are True, then they must not contradict one another.

Hear are Facts related to the two hadiths
1. Mohammed claimed that he would be the FIRST to be resurrected amongst humans.
2. Mohammed went to heaven and sees/speaks to Moses, Abraham, Adam etc.
3. Except for Jesus, all the people Mohammed saw are Dead and Buried here on earth.
4. It is not yet Time for Resurrection

Now,
Since it is not yet time of resurrection : Can you please explain, how did Abraham, Moses, Adam speak to Mohammed (aren't they supposed to be dead?)

Note:
They have all been resurrected even before Mohammed died. Isn't this an irony that needs some explanation?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Well maybe if you don't mix up your questions with other narrations it will be easier to answer and keep track.

The Quran 2:97 says Jibril is a spirit also it's written “And We gave ‘Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibril (Gabriel).] [Q2:87]

[s]Jibril is also a messanger and brought down the Quran.
Jibril is an Angel with 600 wings.
Jibril was created or wasn't he?
Is Jibril also Jesus going by your view about spirits?[/s]

Are there different types of spirit? There is the spirit of truth and the spirit of holiness in Islam.
Which one is Jesus?

Nice that you concur that Jubril is a spirit.

1. If Jibril is an Angel and Jibril is a spirit : do you concur that all angels are spirits?
2. If Jibril is a Spirit, do you concur that spirits are Living beings?

The title Spirit of Holiness or the Spirit of Truth is reserved ONLY for God the Holy Spirit
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

2. I don't know about this more so that there are divergent opinions. Perharps you can inform me?

3. As stated by a hadith, yes.

I don't agree that God is a spirit but agree he created/creates spirits. Provide proof that God is a spirit well maybe the Christian God.

I asked:

Of course your prophet explained it as the DESTINY of Allah.
Sahih Muslim 2662 c
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said:
Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

Your proof and of course you should know by now that we don't worship the same God.

Jesus said to us:
John 4:24:
" God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Unfortunately, you don't even know what a spirit is: do you?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

Amen o!
I sometimes wish I can force the truth into them, however God made us free beings with volition.
Even God will not override our will.

That's it. All we can do is to proclaim the truth and leave the rest to God. But honestly, they need the mercy of God. The same applies to atheists and many church goers who call themselves christians but don't know Jesus.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Have you seen a spirit before? Perharps one that has come to you to represent someone who isn't physically present? Do make this make sense.

Representation is the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way.

Attribute is a quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something.
A spirit is NOT a representation AND
A spirit is NOT an Attribute

Let me explain what a spirit is.

Simple Definition : A spirit is an immaterial person.

Explanation :
Just as we have the Physical Realm where things are made up of Atoms and Physical Energy, we also have the Spiritual Realm, where things are not made of Atoms or physical energy

Angels and Demons or Jinns are REAL personalities with individual identities just as on earth we have physical identities. They interact with themselves in the spiritual realm
Heb 1:7:
"And of the angels he said, Who makes His Angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire."

No human can see a spirit with his physical eyes by the assistance of illumination from the sun or other light source UNLESS such taps into the POWER of GOD or power of satan.

Vision/Trance occurs when a person is allowed to see into the Spirit realm.
Prophecy occurs when a person is allowed to hear mysteries from the Spirit realm.

Note:
A Human Being is a Trinity
Animals are Dualities
Angels are Dualities
Demons, Satan are Dualities.

You deny what you don't understand as Trinity even though Mohammed even in his confused denying delves into it without knowing. This is why the issue of the Spirit is problematic to Muslims
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
ItShallPass:

That's it. All we can do is to proclaim the truth and leave the rest to God. But honestly, they need the mercy of God. The same applies to atheists and many church goers who call themselves christians but don't know Jesus.
Yes, my brother.

God will supply the grace but we as Christians should be more thoughtful of Evangelism to nominal Christians, Muslims, Agnostics and spiritualists. The important thing is making ourselves available for use to God while we serve in spirit, truth and Purity of heart.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ItShallPass: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
TenQ:

Yes, my brother.

God will supply the grace but we as Christians should be more thoughtful of Evangelism to nominal Christians, Muslims, Agnostics and spiritualists. The important thing is making ourselves available for use to God while we serve in spirit, truth and Purity of heart.

Yes brother.

God will help us.

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
So all this talk is to understand how
1. A physical/spiritual journey was made to paradise on a very fast creature

2. Conversations was made with prophets of former times yet your Bible has a report of Jesus meeting Moses and Elijah though the witnesses had no conversation with them.

3. Prophet Muhammad emphasised that the individual destiny of babies/children are known to Allah and not man.
If we all know our destiny why do we pray and work towards desired goals? Does the hadith not say per adventure? Is this a definitive statement?

4. Gospel of John says Jesus says God is a spirit. Which other Gospel has Jesus say this?
Which other prophet says God is a spirit?

5. Angels are referred to as spiritual beings.
You also know ruh means inspiration and the Quran is referred to as ruh amin amrina? By this then the Quran too is a spirit?

6. When you say there is a physical realm and spiritual realm how then can't you understand the meeting of the spirits of the prophets?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2023
TenQ:

Again sir:

Note:

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Now, you are confused.
Did you not quote

And asked a question :

Again:
a. What is a Spirit?

c. Is Jibril a spirit?

I have maintained this:

Again :

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Note:

To avoid controversy :

Note:

Could you elucidate on what you mean by There is an error noted and corrected.

Error by who and where?
What does Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 say?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Note:

Could you elucidate on what you mean by There is an error noted and corrected.

Error by who and where?
What does Sahih Bukhari 4712; 7440 say?
Muslims and feigning ignorance.

I meant that you should replace Bukhari 4712 and 7440 with Sahih al-Bukhari 3207 as it was quoted in error by me.

Then I gave you the full text with questions which you pretended not to see.

TenQ:

Are the two hadiths

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
and
Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
true?

TenQ:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3207

If the above is TRUE,

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308

Are you afraid! ?

Here my post is again

Now that you have clearly stated that both hadiths are True, then they must not contradict one another.

Hear are Facts related to the two hadiths
1. Mohammed claimed that he would be the FIRST to be resurrected amongst humans.
2. Mohammed went to heaven and sees/speaks to Moses, Abraham, Adam etc.
3. Except for Jesus, all the people Mohammed saw are Dead and Buried here on earth.
4. It is not yet Time for Resurrection

Now,
Since it is not yet time of resurrection : Can you please explain, how did Abraham, Moses, Adam speak to Mohammed (aren't they supposed to be dead?)

Note:
They have all been resurrected even before Mohammed died. Isn't this an irony that needs some explanation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Postpones Easter Retreat / You're The Restraining Force Against Evil – Pastor Chris / Should We Pray For the forgiveness of sins of the Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.