Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? (2386 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Muslim Man Attacks Hatun Tash In London / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dear Mr gaskiyamagana,

TenQ:

Hafs Qur'an 2:125
"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and (a place of) security. And you shall take, from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer."

Warsh Qur'an 2:125
"And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and (a place of) security. And they have taken, from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer."

Qur'an 2:125
In Hafs is وَاتَّخِذوْا “WatakhIzu” (You shall take)
In Warsh it is وَاتَّخَذوْا “WatakhAzu” (They have taken/made).

In Quran 2:125 the subject being addressed is that of “Maqam Ibrahim” and the people or believers. The consensus of your scholars is that you (according to Hafs) and they (according to Warsh) is the people or believers even though it could also be referring to Mohammed (as the Qur'an is not explicit).
Therefore, I go with the consensus of your scholars

Therefore, Please answer these two Questions :
1. Is it TRUE that Hafs version gives a command/order, to the people
while
Warsh version states a historical fact/observation. about the people

2. Is it TRUE that in Hafs وَاتَّخِذوْا “WatakhIzu” (You shall take) is a FUTURE tense
While
In Warsh is وَاتَّخَذوْا “WatakhAzu” (They have taken/made) is a PAST tense.

I beg you to Please speak only the truth in answering these questions !
Seems you conveniently avoided this!?

Therefore, Please answer these two Questions :
1. Is it TRUE that Hafs version gives a command/order, to the people
while
Warsh version states a historical fact/observation. about the people

2. Is it TRUE that in Hafs وَاتَّخِذوْا “WatakhIzu” (You shall take) is a FUTURE tense
While
In Warsh is وَاتَّخَذوْا “WatakhAzu” (They have taken/made) is a PAST tense.

I beg you to Please speak only the truth in answering these questions !
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
Antiislaam:

Don't mind those gullible people of allah and Muhammad, you won't see them here
We are not here now. We are still wondering about one of your Christianity branch, the Chatolic church who gave approval of biblical God blessings for same sex marriage.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by drlateef: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
Antiislaam:

Don't mind those gullible people of allah and Muhammad, you won't see them here

Well her eyes will open in hell fire…….eventually. Because Christianity is idol worship. No doubt about that.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

We are not here now. We are still wondering about one of your Christianity branch, the Chatolic church who gave approval of biblical God blessings for same sex marriage.
Certainly not from the teachings of Christ nor the Bible. Anyone can give himself any title on earth as it means NOTHING if they are not doing the will of God.

Mat 7:21
"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven."

Unfortunately, this abberation does not make Islam correct.

Didn't your God give you command for prostitution in the Qur'an before your prophet annuled it?

This is about your God and your prophet as they both failed the test of morality

I guess you will answer my question next year : I am still waiting
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
drlateef:

Well her eyes will open in hell fire…….eventually. Because Christianity is idol worship. No doubt about that.
Then explain why your prophet kissed the black stone?

Also explain how the black stone will intercede for you Muslims on judgment day?

Can you then please explain how Christians like Hatun. Tash would be a ransom for you from the fire of Hell?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2023
Ignorance unequalled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7s902-WdkE

TenQ:

Do I need to!?
I have at least two in my phone.

I have the Arabic Warsh Qur'an
and I have the Arabic Hafs Qur'an

The 30 plus Qur'ans you will find here if you are brave enough to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y7eWEjBBw4&si=rQJUXZcEqR7ca9KO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxxQQoYusI?si=ASsidCtuNOI2yBTf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYxxQQoYusI&si=fcPiSI_2B5-HJk92

Which one of the Hafs or the Warsh Qur'an is the Quran of Allah?

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Ignorance unequalled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7s902-WdkE

Then surely you can educate all by responding to a simple question :

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 6:09am On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

Then surely you can educate all by responding to a simple question :

I see you had been responded to before besides this is a recycled malicious mischief.

You are aware that there are 7 recitations of the Quran all of which were revealed. Be it Hafs or Warsh they are from Allah.
Is it alarming or surprising to you that this was done through one person?

Are you unaware that there are quite a number who have memorized all these recitals?

Do you state there being significant difference in the message conveyed in these different styles of recitation?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Explore2xmore:

I see you had been responded to before besides this is a recycled malicious mischief.

You are aware that there are 7 recitations of the Quran all of which were revealed. Be it Hafs or Warsh they are from Allah.
Is it alarming or surprising to you that this was done through one person?

Are you unaware that there are quite a number who have memorized all these recitals?

Do you state there being significant difference in the message conveyed in these different styles of recitation?
1. How can this be true when Uthman destroyed all the existing Qur'ans and replaced it with one specifically in the Quraish dialect.

Is this UNTRUE?

2. Can you explain why we have more than seven Arabic Qur'ans in existence.

Let me help you out with a list
Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi
Al-Kisa'i an Abi Amr
Ibn 'Amir an Shaybah
Hisham an Ibn 'Amir
Abu Ja'far an Madinah
Yaqub an Nafi'
Ruways an Rawh
Rooh an Rawh
Ishaq an Ibrahim
Idris an Dawood
Isa an Ubayd

3.Even if the Qur'an was revealed in 20 dialects or styles of recitations, should the MEANING change?

I've shown you several differences in meaning between the Warsh and Hafs Qur'an!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

How can this be true when Uthman destroyed all the existing Qur'ans and replaced it with one specifically in the Quraish dialect

Is this UNTRUE?

Can you explain why we have more than seven Arabic Qur'ans in existence.

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi
Al-Kisa'i an Abi Amr
Ibn 'Amir an Shaybah
Hisham an Ibn 'Amir
Abu Ja'far an Madinah
Yaqub an Nafi'
Ruways an Rawh
Rooh an Rawh
Ishaq an Ibrahim
Idris an Dawood
Isa an Ubayd

Does this question seem intelligent?
If he destroyed all and left one where then did the others arise from?

Uthman may Allah be pleased with him only acted to ensure that the Quran remained standardised and the message wasn't lost.

He ensured the standard structure that could accommodate the different styles of recitation and encouraged the consciousness of a body to see this remains so. This has been maintained all these centuries.

Check too that you didn't just write names more so where the individual names use the same style of recitation. You make a bigger deal in pauses during speech when saying the same sentence? Please are you for real?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Does this question seem intelligent?
If he destroyed all and left one where then did the others arise from?

I should be the one asking you this question!

1.Is it untrue that Uthman created a SINGLE standardised Qur'an and distributed it to several cities for you Muslims After burning variants?

Explore2xmore:

Uthman may Allah be pleased with him only acted to ensure that the Quran remained standardised and the message wasn't lost.

He ensured the standard structure that could accommodate the different styles of recitation and encouraged the consciousness of a body to see this remains so. This has been maintained all these centuries.

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi
Al-Kisa'i an Abi Amr
Ibn 'Amir an Shaybah
Hisham an Ibn 'Amir
Abu Ja'far an Madinah
Yaqub an Nafi'
Ruways an Rawh
Rooh an Rawh
Ishaq an Ibrahim
Idris an Dawood
Isa an Ubayd

3.Even if the Qur'an was revealed in 20 dialects or styles of recitations, should the MEANING change?

I've shown you several differences in meaning between the Warsh and Hafs Qur'an!
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

I should be the one asking you this question!

1.Is it untrue that Uthman created a SINGLE standardised Qur'an and distributed it to several cities for you Muslims After burning variants?

You remind me of an old acquaintance from over 2 decades back who says you can act intelligent by confidently misyarning. In other words when you boldly say rubbish you may fool people who don't know

The Uthman codex is the standard
text of the Quran which was
compiled and edited by the caliph
Uthman in the 7th century. It
included seven different riwayahs or
textual variants and all of them were
preserved and accepted as the
authentic and standard text of the
Quran

You see your poor understanding of 1 that can accommodate all 7?

TenQ:

In addition to the 7 well-known recitations, there are many other lesser-known recitations, each of which
has its own set of rules and regulations. These
additional recitations are believed to bring greater reward to the recitor due to the added emphasis on gaining Allah's pleasure. Each of the seven primary recitations has been thoroughly documented and is widely accepted by the Islamic community at large. By
reciting any of these seven recitations correctly, the recitor receives duas from innumerable angels,
attaining Added Mercy. Aside from reciting from the 7 riwayah, there are many other reasons why a muslim may choose to recite from other sources. These reasons include enhancing one's understanding of the language and interpretation, personal preference, exploring additional sources of hadith and other related religious data, and creative expression.

TenQ:

Hafs an Aasim
Warsh an Naafi'
Qalun an Naafi'
Al-Duri an Abu Amr
Khalaf an Hamzah
Khallad an Hamzah
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi
Al-Kisa'i an Abi Amr
Ibn 'Amir an Shaybah
Hisham an Ibn 'Amir
Abu Ja'far an Madinah
Yaqub an Nafi'
Ruways an Rawh
Rooh an Rawh
Ishaq an Ibrahim
Idris an Dawood
Isa an Ubayd

Can you clarify what the difference between
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi, Khalaf an Hamzah and
Khallad an Hamzah for a good example?

To your third question kindly elucidate on what meaning has changed.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

You make no meaning here sir!

In what language is the Quran revealed or recited? Oh you've lost the numerous languages of revelation of the Bible but then aren't your prophets predominantly Israelites.
Where are sefat kena'an or Judean.

Tell me is the revelation first made before the people are thought the language. The Quran was revealed to the people in the language they understand abiding by the norms of the language they understand.

We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people so he can make things clear to them. Allah misguides anyone He wills and guides anyone He wills. He is the Almighty, the All-Wise. (Qur’an 14:4)

We have made the Qur’an easy in your language so that they may take heed it. (Qur’an 44:58)

If We had made it a foreign Quran (recitation), they would have said, ‘If only its verses were clear! What? Foreign speech to an Arab?’ Say, ‘It is guidance and healing for those who have faith, but the ears of the disbelievers are heavy, they are blind to it, it is as if they are being called from a distant place.’ (Qur’an 41:44)

Note that there is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by drlateef: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

Then explain why your prophet kissed the black stone?

Also explain how the black stone will intercede for you Muslims on judgment day?

Can you then please explain how Christians like Hatun. Tash would be a ransom for you from the fire of Hell?

Look! We don’t hide who we worship. He is Allah. Whatever He tells us to do, we do in obedience to Him. Blackstone cannot be our God, it is just a piece of stone from paradise sent to this world by Allah. We don’t worship it. There are a few symbols which we use as part of our worship of Allah. Because He commands us to do so.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Explore2xmore:

You remind me of an old acquaintance from over 2 decades back who says you can act intelligent by confidently misyarning. In other words when you boldly say rubbish you may fool people who don't know

The Uthman codex is the standard
text of the Quran which was
compiled and edited by the caliph
Uthman in the 7th century.
It
included seven different riwayahs or
textual variants and all of them were
preserved and accepted as the
authentic and standard text of the
Quran

You see your poor understanding of 1 that can accommodate all 7?

1. What you seem to be telling me is that Uthman's Qur'an is seven different Qur'ans in one book. Is this correct?
2. I wish to be corrected sir: Mohammed received seven Arabic DIALECTS of the Qur'an so that you may not be confused and not textual variants: is the textual variants confirmed to be the dialects?
3. You will agree with me that change in dialects should not change the MEANING of a Recitation (just as even a change in Language should not change the meaning of a recital) : What if we can show you clear differences in meanings?
4. Is there any hadith at the time of Uthman that says that Uthman failed to standardise the Qur'an?
5. Can you show a copy or a fragment of the Uthman Qur'an as EVIDENCE that the seven dialects are in his manuscript?

Explore2xmore:

In addition to the 7 well-known recitations, there are many other lesser-known recitations, each of which
has its own set of rules and regulations. These
additional recitations are believed to bring greater reward to the recitor due to the added emphasis on gaining Allah's pleasure. Each of the seven primary recitations has been thoroughly documented and is widely accepted by the Islamic community at large. By
reciting any of these seven recitations correctly, the recitor receives duas from innumerable angels,
attaining Added Mercy. Aside from reciting from the 7 riwayah, there are many other reasons why a muslim may choose to recite from other sources. These reasons include enhancing one's understanding of the language and interpretation, personal preference, exploring additional sources of hadith and other related religious data, and creative expression.

But this is Not the Question.
1. Are you backtracking on your claim that there is only ONE Qur'an?
2. Which of the Qur'ans in existence is the exact colour py of the Qur'an in heaven?

Explore2xmore:

Can you clarify what the difference between
Ibn Kathir an Tha'labi, Khalaf an Hamzah and
Khallad an Hamzah for a good example?

To your third question kindly elucidate on what meaning has changed.
I have the Warsh Qur'an and the Hafs Qur'an. I can show you differences in MEANING from them if you CARE (they are the most popular Qur'ans in use)
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
drlateef:

Look! We don’t hide who we worship. He is Allah. Whatever He tells us to do, we do in obedience to Him. Blackstone cannot be our God, it is just a piece of stone from paradise sent to this world by Allah. We don’t worship it. There are a few symbols which we use as part of our worship of Allah. Because He commands us to do so.
1. So, why do you kiss the blackstone and why does it have the power to intercede for you Muslims?
2. How different from Idolatory is this practice ascribed to your prophet

Sunan Ibn Majah 2957
Humaid bin Abu Sawiyyah said:
When he reached the Black Corner (where the Black Stone is), he said: O Abu Muhammad! What have you heard about this Black Corner? ‘Ata’ said: Abu Hurairah told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: “Whoever faces it is facing the Hand of the Most Merciful.’”

3. You may wish to educate us on when the Almighty Allah gave Mohammed the command of touching and kissing the Black stone?

4. You did not explain how Christians like Hatun. Tash would be a ransom for you from the fire of Hell?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ohyoudidnt:

In what language is the Quran revealed or recited? Oh you've lost the numerous languages of revelation of the Bible but then aren't your prophets predominantly Israelites.
Where are sefat kena'an or Judean.

Tell me is the revelation first made before the people are thought the language. The Quran was revealed to the people in the language they understand abiding by the norms of the language they understand.

We have not sent any Messenger except with the language of his people so he can make things clear to them. Allah misguides anyone He wills and guides anyone He wills. He is the Almighty, the All-Wise. (Qur’an 14:4)

We have made the Qur’an easy in your language so that they may take heed it. (Qur’an 44:58)

If We had made it a foreign Quran (recitation), they would have said, ‘If only its verses were clear! What? Foreign speech to an Arab?’ Say, ‘It is guidance and healing for those who have faith, but the ears of the disbelievers are heavy, they are blind to it, it is as if they are being called from a distant place.’ (Qur’an 41:44)

Note that there is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white — except by piety.
1. Unfortunately for you, Qur’an 14:4 is false?
Why? The Qur'an is not even understood by Arabs. If the Qur'an was true, how come you have so many Tafsirs that explain what is supposed to be clear speech of Allah?
Without the Tafsirs and the consensus of your scholars, is it allowed for any Muslim to interpret the Qur'an according to his understanding of the plain text of the Qur'an?

2. If Qur’an 14:4 is true, do you conceded that Mohammed is sent ONLY to the Arabs except you agree that there is a CONTRADICTION in the Qur'an : If Allah NEVER sent a prophet in the language of his people, who are the prophets sent to every tribe in Nigeria?
Allah gave his reason for this: is this reason invalid?

3. Is Qur’an 44:58 true?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by drlateef: 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

1. So, why do you kiss the blackstone and why does it have the power to intercede for you Muslims?
2. How different from Idolatory is this practice ascribed to your prophet

Sunan Ibn Majah 2957
Humaid bin Abu Sawiyyah said:
When he reached the Black Corner (where the Black Stone is), he said: O Abu Muhammad! What have you heard about this Black Corner? ‘Ata’ said: Abu Hurairah told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: “Whoever faces it is facing the Hand of the Most Merciful.’”

3. You may wish to educate us on when the Almighty Allah gave Mohammed the command of touching and kissing the Black stone?

4. You did not explain how Christians like Hatun. Tash would be a ransom for you from the fire of Hell?

Your first question already answered. It is symbolistic command from Allah.
The prophet destroyed all symbols of idolatry when he entered Makka after its conquest. Anyone who tells you he worshipped idols is a liar. And we don’t worship the stone you have been told.
It is metaphor to say they have seen the hand of Allah. Because nobody sees any parts of Allah. It is like saying you have an endorsement from Allah if you see the stone.

I don’t know about Christians liking Hatun. Ask them.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
drlateef:

Your first question already answered. It is symbolistic command from Allah.
The prophet destroyed all symbols of idolatry when he entered Makka after its conquest. Anyone who tells you he worshipped idols is a liar. And we don’t worship the stone you have been told.
It is metaphor to say they have seen the hand of Allah. Because nobody sees any parts of Allah. It is like saying you have an endorsement from Allah if you see the stone.

I don’t know about Christians liking Hatun. Ask them.
You make no sense sir.
You Muslims claim that when prophet Isah comes again, he is going to break the cross: if this is true, why shouldn't he also pulverise the black stone?

Even though you claim that the act of kissing or touching the black stone is symbolic, it's the same for idol worshippers.
They have a carved or molded image symbolising their god and they expect favours from their god as a result of revering their gods by symbolic acts of cleaning, feeding, kissing, touching etc their idols.

How are you even better than the Catholics who bow and pray to God in front of their crosses?

When did Mohammed receive the command for the black stone?

As per seeing the shape of Allah, your prophet seem to completely disagree with you.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by drlateef: 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
TenQ:

You make no sense sir.
You Muslims claim that when prophet Isah comes again, he is going to break the cross: if this is true, why shouldn't he also pulverise the black stone?

Even though you claim that the act of kissing or touching the black stone is symbolic, it's the same for idol worshippers.
They have a carved or molded image symbolising their god and they expect favours from their god as a result of revering their gods by symbolic acts of cleaning, feeding, kissing, touching etc their idols.

How are you even better than the Catholics who bow and pray to God in front of their crosses?

When did Mohammed receive the command for the black stone?

As per seeing the shape of Allah, your prophet seem to completely disagree with you.

You are the one that needs sense. We don’t worship black stone. How many times are you going to hear that? Idol worshippers will not mince words by declaring that the statue they bow for is their god. We confirm to you that stone is not our object of worship but a symbol given to us by our object of worship which is Allah. That ends there.
As regards Prophet Issa breaking the cross, yes that will be done. This is because the cross is an object of idol worship created by human beings. While the black stone is not an object of idol worship and was not made by man, Allah sent it down. That’s the major difference. Anything made for worship by man like the cross, is an object of idol worship.

Muhammad does not speak or do things without the instruction of Allah. He must have got the instructions from Allah. And Allah says whatever Muhammad tells us we must do it.

Of course, only an slowpoke will believe he is seeing the real hand of Allah by looking at the stone. Every sensible person knows he was speaking metaphorically.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
I hope she's safe
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hier:
I hope she's safe
I pray she's safe too. She had been stabbed and harmed a number of times by Muslims at speaker's corner.

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:42am On Dec 26, 2023
drlateef:

You are the one that needs sense. We don’t worship black stone. How many times are you going to hear that? Idol worshippers will not mince words by declaring that the statue they bow for is their god. We confirm to you that stone is not our object of worship but a symbol given to us by our object of worship which is Allah. That ends there.

This is a mere claim: as long as the stone has capacity to confer favours (forgive sin),

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 961; Ibn Maajah, 2944
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said concerning the Stone: “By Allaah, Allaah will bring it forth on the Day of Resurrection, and it will have two eyes with which it will see and a tongue with which it will speak, and it will testify in favour of those who touched it in sincerity.”

Is it untrue that The black stone has the capacity to testify in your favour?

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 959. This hadeeth was classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi and as saheeh by al-Haakim (1/664). Al-Dhahabi agreed with him).
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Touching them both [the Black Stone and al-Rukn al-Yamani] is an expiation for sins.”

drlateef:

As regards Prophet Issa breaking the cross, yes that will be done. This is because the cross is an object of idol worship created by human beings. While the black stone is not an object of idol worship and was not made by man, Allah sent it down. That’s the major difference. Anything made for worship by man like the cross, is an object of idol worship.

I challenge you to check any of the religious books or literatures of the Catholics and find what capacity the cross has as benefit to them!

drlateef:

Muhammad does not speak or do things without the instruction of Allah. He must have got the instructions from Allah. And Allah says whatever Muhammad tells us we must do it.

Of course, only an slowpoke will believe he is seeing the real hand of Allah by looking at the stone. Every sensible person knows he was speaking metaphorically.
Is the black stone holy?
How can it then be metaphoric of the hand of Allah?
Don't forget that the black stone was a stone of worship by the polytheistic Arabian society.
Is Mohammed not just upgrading the black stone?

Is Umar's claim of the useless nature of the black stone true or false?

Sahih al-Bukhari 1597
Narrated `Abis bin Rabi`a:
`Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) kissing you I would not have kissed you."
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Hier(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
TenQ:

I pray she's safe too. She had been stabbed and harmed a number of times by Muslims at speaker's corner.

I heard they did that a couple of times, but I would go online and do my findings, she really made a lot of expositories back then
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hier:

I heard they did that a couple of times, but I would go online and do my findings, she really made a lot of expositories back then
That would be nice of you.

People of the Religion of Filth hate her so much for bursting the lie of single Unadulterated Arabic Qur'an

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
Interesting that you are unable to provide correspondence from Hatun, DICC or other people you may know in common.

In any case the London Metropolitan Police say Hatun is no longer being treated as a missing person and it would not be appropriate for them to go into the details of either the investigation or any specific communication officers have had as part of it."

DCCI Ministries have also shared an update confirming that she has been in touch by email "saying that she is fine".

Did she reply your own email Tenq? Lol!

How many times was she attacked and stabbed anyway? Or you refer to 1 attack and multiple stabs from 1 new convert/revert? Wish you know how naturally violent some westerners/Europeans could be and the independence of Islam in this?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
TenQ:

1. Unfortunately for you, Qur’an 14:4 is false?
Why? The Qur'an is not even understood by Arabs. If the Qur'an was true, how come you have so many Tafsirs that explain what is supposed to be clear speech of Allah?
Without the Tafsirs and the consensus of your scholars, is it allowed for any Muslim to interpret the Qur'an according to his understanding of the plain text of the Qur'an?

2. If Qur’an 14:4 is true, do you conceded that Mohammed is sent ONLY to the Arabs except you agree that there is a CONTRADICTION in the Qur'an : If Allah NEVER sent a prophet in the language of his people, who are the prophets sent to every tribe in Nigeria?
Allah gave his reason for this: is this reason invalid?

3. Is Qur’an 44:58 true?

Pardon my entry into your conversation however to your question 1. Could you tell us what you know about Tafsir and it's types? Perharps when you do you will answer your question.

There's no contradiction in Quran 14:4 as immediately Prophet Muhammad may Allah's blessings be upon him started his message with those immediately around him then from there to other places. What is the distance between Ethiopia and Mecca?

Then in Quran 7:158 it was revealed that Say Oh Muhammad ; Oh Mankind! Verily I am sent to you all as a messenger of Allah- to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.

Just as well in Quran 34:28 We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ only as a deliverer of good news and a warner to all of humanity, but most people do not know

Indeed for the emboldened you may be excused

And 3 you ask about Indeed, We have made this ˹Quran˺ easy in your own language ˹O Prophet˺ so perhaps they will be mindful.

in order that they may understand and know. Despite the fact that it is so plain and clear, there are still people who disbelieve, who stubbornly go against it.

Allah says to His Messenger, consoling him and promising him victory, and warning those who reject him that they will be destroyed.
(Wait then; verily, they (too) are waiting.) meaning, `they will come to know who will be victorious and whose word will prevail in this world and in the Hereafter. For victory will be for you, O Muhammad, and for your brothers among the Prophets and Messengers, and for the believers who followed you,' as Allah says:
(Allah has decreed: "Verily, it is I and My Messengers who shall be the victorious.'' Quran 58:21
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Interesting that you are unable to provide correspondence from Hatun, DICC or other people you may know in common.

In any case the London Metropolitan Police say Hatun is no longer being treated as a missing person and it would not be appropriate for them to go into the details of either the investigation or any specific communication officers have had as part of it."

DCCI Ministries have also shared an update confirming that she has been in touch by email "saying that she is fine".

Did she reply your own email Tenq? Lol!

It is good that you took interest in her case, thanks so much. This was what my post was about: awareness of what the small woman singlehandedly did to unhinge the standard Islamic Narrative of ONE single un-adulteratred Qur'an. At least she exposed the lies of Islam and she's hated for it.

We were glad to hear of her mail even though many of us are speculating if it was done under duress but we shall wsit until we see her.

Explore2xmore:

How many times was she attacked and stabbed anyway? Or you refer to 1 attack and multiple stabs from 1 new convert/revert? Wish you know how naturally violent some westerners/Europeans could be and the independence of Islam in this?
How many times must she be stabbed and mauled before it becomes murder? She survived the intent of murder by the "born again" MUSLIM who has been posed of the Spirit of Islamic Jihad and violence. You have simply admitted that a person can become Muslim and still become unchanged in his nature and character
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Pardon my entry into your conversation however to your question 1. Could you tell us what you know about Tafsir and it's types? Perharps when you do you will answer your question.

Tafsirs are simply explanations, meanings or commentaries to the Qur'an.
Two major groups
1. Tafsir bil Riwaya
2. Tafsir bil Al-Ra’y
There are five types of Tafsirs

However, it changes nothing because NO Muslim can have a personal interpretation of the Qur'an other than the consensus of your scholars.

Explore2xmore:

There's no contradiction in Quran 14:4 as immediately Prophet Muhammad may Allah's blessings be upon him started his message with those immediately around him then from there to other places. What is the distance between Ethiopia and Mecca?

Then in Quran 7:158 it was revealed that Say Oh Muhammad ; Oh Mankind! Verily I am sent to you all as a messenger of Allah- to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.

Just as well in Quran 34:28 We have sent you ˹O Prophet˺ only as a deliverer of good news and a warner to all of humanity, but most people do not know

Indeed for the emboldened you may be excused

1. Allah says he doesn't send prophets except in the language of his own people. Qur'an 14:4
2. Allah says Mohammed was sent to humanity consisting of several cultures and languages Qur'an 34:28, Quran 7:158

If Mohammed was a prophet, then he was sent only to the Arabs. A contradiction.

The main reason Allah stated was defeated on why he does that. Is it true that even Arabs do not understand the Qur'an without the opinions of the scholars?

For instance,
Who is Israel from the Qur'an?
Who is Khidr and why did he kill an innocent boy?

Explore2xmore:

And 3 you ask about Indeed, We have made this ˹Quran˺ easy in your own language ˹O Prophet˺ so perhaps they will be mindful.

in order that they may understand and know. Despite the fact that it is so plain and clear, there are still people who disbelieve, who stubbornly go against it.

Allah says to His Messenger, consoling him and promising him victory, and warning those who reject him that they will be destroyed.
(Wait then; verily, they (too) are waiting.) meaning, `they will come to know who will be victorious and whose word will prevail in this world and in the Hereafter. For victory will be for you, O Muhammad, and for your brothers among the Prophets and Messengers, and for the believers who followed you,' as Allah says:
(Allah has decreed: "Verily, it is I and My Messengers who shall be the victorious.'' Quran 58:21
Is the Quran easy to understand in Arabic?

If the Qur'an was easy, can you explain why your prophet asked for the Qur'an in SEVEN dialects?

Is this hadith correctly stated by your prophet?

Sahih Muslim 821 a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

1. If Mohammed was correct that the Arabs need seven Arabic dialects to understand the Qur'an, how many dialects of the Arabic Qur'an is in existence today?

2. If Arabs cannot understand the Qur'an unless it came in 7 dialects, how can you who is non-Arab claim any understanding?

You will agree with me that this is another proof that Mohammed was actually sent only to the Arabs.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

Two major groups
1. Tafsir bil Riwaya
2. Tafsir bil Al-Ra’y

However, it changes nothing because NO Muslim can have a personal interpretation of the Qur'an other than the consensus of your scholars.

1. Allah says he doesn't send prophets except in the language of his own people. Qur'an 14:4
2. Allah says Mohammed was sent to humanity consisting of several cultures and languages Qur'an 34:28, Quran 7:158

The main reason Allah stated was defeated on why he does that. Is it true that even Arabs do not understand the Qur'an without the opinions of the scholars?

For instance,

If the Qur'an was easy, can you explain why your prophet asked for the Qur'an in SEVEN dialects?

Sahih Muslim 821 a
Ubayy b. Ka'b reported that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was near the tank of Banu Ghifar that Gabriel came to him and said:
Allah has commanded you to recite to your people the Qur'an in one dialect. Upon this he said: I ask from Allah pardon and forgiveness. My people are not capable of doing it. He then came for the second time and said: Allah has commanded you that you should recite the Qur'an to your people in two dialects. Upon this he (the Holy prophet) again said: I seek pardon and forgiveness from Allah, my people would not be able to do so. He (Gabriel) came for the third time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in three dialects. Upon this he said: I ask pardon and forgiveness from Allah. My people would not be able to do it. He then came to him for the fourth time and said: Allah has commanded you to recite the Qur'an to your people in seven dialects, and in whichever dialect they would recite, they would be right.

If Mohammed was correct that the Arabs need seven Arabic dialects to understand the Qur'an, how many dialects of the Arabic Qur'an is in existence today?

If Arabs cannot understand the Qur'an unless it came in 7 dialects, how can you who is non-Arab claim any understanding?

You will agree with me that this is another proof that Mohammed was actually sent only to the Arabs.

How many dialects of Arabic were there?

How many dialects of Fulani are there?

How many dialects of Yoruba are there?

Are the 'dialects' not Arabic or the same language?

Well maybe Ijebu is not Yoruba.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2023
TenQ:

Two major groups
1. Tafsir bil Riwaya
2. Tafsir bil Al-Ra’y

For instance,

Sahih Muslim 821 a

If Mohammed was correct that the Arabs need seven Arabic dialects to understand the Qur'an, how many dialects of the Arabic Qur'an is in existence today?

If Arabs cannot understand the Qur'an unless it came in 7 dialects, how can you who is non-Arab claim any understanding?

Good you show some acquaintance with type of Tafsir. Do you know the difference between them?

Is being Muslim validated by man or Allah?

How many lamguages are spoken in Ethiopia? Are Ethiopians an Arab tribe or Arabs?

What is the language of the Byzantines and their Roman affiliates?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Explore2xmore: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Hope you are better now that Hatun is no longer missing and looks a lot like she did an Agatha Cristie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Most Grievous Sin! Strictly For Honest Christians / Beyonce Portraying Herself As Mother Mary & Blue IV As Jesus [PHOTO] / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.