Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? (2389 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Muslim Man Attacks Hatun Tash In London / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:
So all this talk is to understand how
1. A physical/spiritual journey was made to paradise on a very fast creature

No sir. I have asked you the question which you ignored. I even split it so that you can individually look at the truth.
ReExplore2xmore:

2. Conversations was made with prophets of former times yet your Bible has a report of Jesus meeting Moses and Elijah though the witnesses had no conversation with them.

So? Because the conversation wasn't meant for them.

ReExplore2xmore:

3. Prophet Muhammad emphasised that the individual destiny of babies/children are known to Allah and not man.
If we all know our destiny why do we pray and work towards desired goals? Does the hadith not say per adventure? Is this a definitive statement?

I will post it again as it is impossible to change destiny. This is the weakness of Islam sir.

ReExplore2xmore:

4. Gospel of John says Jesus says God is a spirit. Which other Gospel has Jesus say this?
Which other prophet says God is a spirit?

Must truths be repeated in the scriptures?

Show me another verse like Qur'an 96:1: what if you cannot find one, does it invalidate Qur'an 96:1?

2Cor 3:17:
"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

ReExplore2xmore:

5. Angels are referred to as spiritual beings.
You also know ruh means inspiration and the Quran is referred to as ruh amin amrina? By this then the Quran too is a spirit?

Stop playing games
Ruh al-Qudus
Ruhullah
mean what?

ReExplore2xmore:

6. When you say there is a physical realm and spiritual realm how then can't you understand the meeting of the spirits of the prophets?
Because it disproves Islam.

I will post the questions so that individually you can do justice to them.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2023
AGAIN

ReExplore2xmore

I asked:
Your prophet says that babies born of Muslim parents can go to hell!
If they are pure, how can they go to hell?

Of course your prophet explained it as the DESTINY of Allah.
Sahih Muslim 2662 c
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said:
Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

Your proof and of course you should know by now that we don't worship the same God.

Jesus said to us:
John 4:24:
" God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Unfortunately, you don't even know what a spirit is: do you?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2023
AGAIN
ReExplore2xmore

Nice that you concur that Jubril is a spirit.

1. If Jibril is an Angel and Jibril is a spirit : do you concur that all angels are spirits?
2. If Jibril is a Spirit, do you concur that spirits are Living beings?

The title Spirit of Holiness or the Spirit of Truth is reserved ONLY for God the Holy Spirit
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2023
There are different types of beings which Allah has given life to in his majesty.

Angels though incapable of sin will all die and be judged as all other things created by Allah.

Does the undying nature of Allah at any point not show you a difference and the different types of spirit he created?

Angels are referred to as spirit yes. Moreso that they are not usually seen though they are around

Muhammad pbuh is properly saying that Allah is in the sole position to know where the eternity of everything he creates will be.

How Muhammad is able to meet other prophets on his journal and pray with them is a miracle of Allah unless you now choose to determine for Allah how and what miracles he performs.

Allah; there is nothing comparable unto him in his uniqueness and grandeur.

Where is the spirit of holiness and truth reserved for God and he bestows elements of this on his creation.

You say the conversation of Jesus with Elijah and Moses was not for the companions who by your Bible had slept off then how then is it reported in Luke that
30 Then two men, Moses and Elijah,[c] were talking with Jesus.
31 They appeared in heavenly glory, talking about his departure which he would soon bring about in Jerusalem.

Are you speaking with reduced certainty?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2023
Jesus is reported to have said, "God is a spirit" in the book of John (4:24). This statement has led to some debate and discussion among theologians and believers about the nature of God and whether it limits God to being a spirit. In this essay, I will explore this question and consider how the belief in God as a spirit influences our understanding of God's nature.

The statement "God is a spirit" is found in the context of a conversation between Jesus and a Samaritan woman at a well. The woman was asking Jesus about the proper place to worship, and Jesus responded by telling her that God is seeking worshipers who will worship in spirit and truth. He then stated, "God is a spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

The Bible uses various terms and metaphors to describe God, and it is through these diverse expressions that we can gain a fuller understanding of God's nature. For example, God is also described as a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24), a rock (Deuteronomy 32:4), and a shepherd (Psalm 23:1).

Tell me is a Spirit the same as Fire and a shepherd?

Is limiting God to being a spirit not an oversimplification of God's nature. God's essence and being go beyond being just a spirit and cannot be confined to any one type or form.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2023
TenQ:
AGAIN

ReExplore2xmore

I asked:
Your prophet says that babies born of Muslim parents can go to hell!
If they are pure, how can they go to hell?

Of course your prophet explained it as the DESTINY of Allah.
Sahih Muslim 2662 c
'A'isha, the mother of the believers, said that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was called to lead the funeral prayer of a child of the Ansar. I said:
Allah's Messenger, there is happiness for this child who is a bird from the birds of Paradise for it committed no sin nor has he reached the age when one can commit sin. He said: 'A'isha, per adventure, it may be otherwise, because God created for Paradise those who are fit for it while they were yet in their father's loins and created for Hell those who are to go to Hell. He created them for Hell while they were yet in their father's loins.

Your proof and of course you should know by now that we don't worship the same God.

Jesus said to us:
John 4:24:
" God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Unfortunately, you don't even know what a spirit is: do you?

A definite pointer that what Christians conceptualize as God is markedly different from Allah is the story that Jacob wrestled physically with him.

How lowly must this omnipotence of the Christian God be that his creation; mankind, can wrestle physically with him for a full night?

This story is described in Genesis 32:22-32 unless you state that it is falsehood or a misconception of the older generation.

In verse 25 when the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.

And 31 The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel,and he was limping because of his hip.
(Invariably Jacob limped for the rest of his life)
32 Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socket of the hip, because the socket of Jacob’s hip was touched near the tendon.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mr ReExplore2xmore

I am sure you know that you are deliberately dodging my questions so that you can randomly say anything you want without accountability by avoiding quoting me.

I will respond to your mentions as Christians are never afraid of speaking the truth about our religion
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
I am sure you definitely know that you are saying things I never asked you just to keep up an appearance of a response.

ReExplore2xmore:
There are different types of beings which Allah has given life to in his majesty.

Angels though incapable of sin will all die and be judged as all other things created by Allah.

Does the undying nature of Allah at any point not show you a difference and the different types of spirit he created?

If angels are incapable of sin, why would they be judged? Does this make sense to you?

What are the different kinds of spirits created by Allah?

Why didn't your prophet say "the spirit are just creations of Allah!"?
But truely, he doesn't know the basics that every Jew know about the Spirit.

ReExplore2xmore:

Angels are referred to as spirit yes. Moreso that they are not usually seen though they are around

Can you give me a reference because in Islam, only Jibril as a person is a spirit.

ReExplore2xmore:

Muhammad pbuh is properly saying that Allah is in the sole position to know where the eternity of everything he creates will be.

How Muhammad is able to meet other prophets on his journal and pray with them is a miracle of Allah unless you now choose to determine for Allah how and what miracles he performs.

Allah; there is nothing comparable unto him in his uniqueness and grandeur.

Where is the spirit of holiness and truth reserved for God and he bestows elements of this on his creation.

You say the conversation of Jesus with Elijah and Moses was not for the companions who by your Bible had slept off then how then is it reported in Luke that
30 Then two men, Moses and Elijah,[c] were talking with Jesus.
31 They appeared in heavenly glory, talking about his departure which he would soon bring about in Jerusalem.

Are you speaking with reduced certainty?
Muslims with gross lack of understanding! SMH!
Luk 9:32:
"But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him."
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:
Jesus is reported to have said, "God is a spirit" in the book of John (4:24). This statement has led to some debate and discussion among theologians and believers about the nature of God and whether it limits God to being a spirit. In this essay, I will explore this question and consider how the belief in God as a spirit influences our understanding of God's nature.

The statement "God is a spirit" is found in the context of a conversation between Jesus and a Samaritan woman at a well. The woman was asking Jesus about the proper place to worship, and Jesus responded by telling her that God is seeking worshipers who will worship in spirit and truth. He then stated, "God is a spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."

The Bible uses various terms and metaphors to describe God, and it is through these diverse expressions that we can gain a fuller understanding of God's nature. For example, God is also described as a consuming fire (Deuteronomy 4:24), a rock (Deuteronomy 32:4), and a shepherd (Psalm 23:1).

Tell me is a Spirit the same as Fire and a shepherd?

Is limiting God to being a spirit not an oversimplification of God's nature. God's essence and being go beyond being just a spirit and cannot be confined to any one type or form.
There is NOT one single Christian or Jew that dispute that God is a Spirit sir. God being a spirit is NOT confined to any LOCATION is the context of the discussion with the woman on the proper location of worship.

Tell me the metaphor spirit represent other than what it says "God is a Spirit"!

Allah is actually limited.

In Islam, Is Allah not on his throne above the heavens?
Does Allah not come down at certain times of the day to the earth for you Muslims?

In Islam, Allah is localised except your narratives are lies as usual
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

A definite pointer that what Christians conceptualize as God is markedly different from Allah is the story that Jacob wrestled physically with him.

How lowly must this omnipotence of the Christian God be that his creation; mankind, can wrestle physically with him for a full night?

It should worry you that your prophet gave you Taqqiya to think that his Allah is the same as the God of the Jews and Christians.

Our God can come down as a man, your Allah cannot do so without losing his majesty because he is limited to being one person.

ReExplore2xmore:

This story is described in Genesis 32:22-32 unless you state that it is falsehood or a misconception of the older generation.

In verse 25 when the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.

And 31 The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel,and he was limping because of his hip.
(Invariably Jacob limped for the rest of his life)
32 Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socket of the hip, because the socket of Jacob’s hip was touched near the tendon.
There is no dispute about that because our God can be in heaven and on earth and everywhere at the same time.
Allah cannot even enter the toilet: can he?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Interesting that you ask questions and have fixed answers or mode of answers. Does this not answer your questions?
ReExplore2xmore:
So all this talk is to understand how
1. A physical/spiritual journey was made to paradise on a very fast creature

2. Conversations was made with prophets of former times yet your Bible has a report of Jesus meeting Moses and Elijah though the witnesses had no conversation with them.

3. Prophet Muhammad emphasised that the individual destiny of babies/children are known to Allah and not man.
If we all know our destiny why do we pray and work towards desired goals? Does the hadith not say per adventure? Is this a definitive statement?

4. Gospel of John says Jesus says God is a spirit. Which other Gospel has Jesus say this?
Which other prophet says God is a spirit?

5. Angels are referred to as spiritual beings.
You also know ruh means inspiration and the Quran is referred to as ruh amin amrina? By this then the Quran too is a spirit?

6. When you say there is a physical realm and spiritual realm how then can't you understand the meeting of the spirits of the prophets?

Or is it because I specifically ask for where you actually first asked on hadith 3207 that you seem not to see my answer.

In any case you have concisely agreed that we don't worship the same thing so as you are very well aware Surah 109 has addressed whatever differences.

And
1 Thessalonians 4:10-12 Indeed, you already show your love for all the believers throughout Macedonia. Even so, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you to love them even more. Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others.

Proverbs 20:3 It is an honor for a person to cease from strife, but every fool quarrels.

Best wishes! Trust you enjoy the holisays, seasons and days to come in peace.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:
Interesting that you ask questions and have fixed answers or mode of answers. Does this not answer your questions?

Or is it because I specifically ask for where you actually first asked on hadith 3207 that you seem not to see my answer.

In any case you have concisely agreed that we don't worship the same thing so as you are very well aware Surah 109 has addressed whatever differences.

And
1 Thessalonians 4:10-12 Indeed, you already show your love for all the believers throughout Macedonia. Even so, dear brothers and sisters, we urge you to love them even more. Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before. Then people who are not Christians will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others.

Proverbs 20:3 It is an honor for a person to cease from strife, but every fool quarrels.

Best wishes! Trust you enjoy the holisays, seasons and days to come in peace.
No sir

It is because you rarely answer direct questions. You would rather say every other thing instead of responding to the issues at stake.

Christian love involves doing everything that a decieved person doesn't finally enter hell fire. Thus, we speak the truth in love whether the person desires it or not.

As we speak, I'm sure you see the limitations of your deen even though you are still obstinate with Allah and his prophet.

When you know the truth and Adopt it, the same truth with set you free!

I wish you the best of the coming year.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by ReExplore2xmore: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
TenQ:

No sir

It is because you rarely answer direct questions. You would rather say every other thing instead of responding to the issues at stake.

Christian love involves doing everything that a decieved person doesn't finally enter hell fire. Thus, we speak the truth in love whether the person desires it or not.

As we speak, I'm sure you see the limitations of your deen even though you are still obstinate with Allah and his prophet.

When you know the truth and Adopt it, the same truth with set you free!

I wish you the best of the coming year.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
ReExplore2xmore:

Thank you
You're welcome my friend.
I pray that the new year will find you well
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 4:07am On Jan 02
TenQ:

Can you explain the condition by which you Muslims are Commanded to wage war here in the two scriptures below?

Qur'an 9:29
قَٰتِلُوا۟ ٱلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَلَا بِٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ وَلَا يُحَرِّمُونَ مَا حَرَّمَ ٱللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُۥ وَلَا يَدِينُونَ دِينَ ٱلْحَقِّ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ أُوتُوا۟ ٱلْكِتَٰبَ حَتَّىٰ يُعْطُوا۟ ٱلْجِزْيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُمْ صَٰغِرُونَ

What is the defence here?
What is the Offence of the people of the Book here?

Qur'an 9:123
O believers, fight the unbelievers around you, and let them realise that you are firm: Remember, God is with those who are pious and obedient to Him.

What did the unbelievers do against Muslims according to this verse above?

In your apparent wisdom you quote Quran 9:29 and forget the premise of 9:28?

28. O you who believe! The polytheists are polluted, so let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs And if you fear poverty, God will enrich you from His grace, if He wills. God is Aware and Wise.

29. Fight those who do not believe in God, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden, nor abide by the religion of truth—from among those who received the Scripture—until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

And particularly the command to fight is against those who want to attack the Muslims in their own lands, and to spread the influence of disbelief and its followers in the Muslim lands. This is defence of Muslim territory, and it is something that has occurred in every nation and state known to history, no matter what their religion, otherwise there would be no state and no authority at all.

Also fighting those who bar people from the religion of Allah and prevent the Muslims from calling people to the religion of their Lord and spreading His light so that it may be seen by anyone who seeks guidance, or they prevent non-Muslims from learning about this religion or entering it if they want to. This is in pursuit of the enemy.

Note the condition in 9:28 of after that present year has passed. This is very courteous unlike the bible reported upturning of tables by your version of Jesus in your Bible or did he give them any warning before?

Not arguing this as I see my brother has pointed out quite clear distinctions in your concept of the almighty God.

Thank you Gaskiya for your advise and pardon my late response.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:43am On Jan 02
Ohyoudidnt:

In your apparent wisdom you quote Quran 9:29 and forget the premise of 9:28?

28. O you who believe! The polytheists are polluted, so let them not approach the Sacred Mosque after this year of theirs And if you fear poverty, God will enrich you from His grace, if He wills. God is Aware and Wise.

29. Fight those who do not believe in God, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid what God and His Messenger have forbidden, nor abide by the religion of truth—from among those who received the Scripture—until they pay the due tax, willingly or unwillingly.

And particularly the command to fight is against those who want to attack the Muslims in their own lands, and to spread the influence of disbelief and its followers in the Muslim lands. This is defence of Muslim territory, and it is something that has occurred in every nation and state known to history, no matter what their religion, otherwise there would be no state and no authority at all.

Also fighting those who bar people from the religion of Allah and prevent the Muslims from calling people to the religion of their Lord and spreading His light so that it may be seen by anyone who seeks guidance, or they prevent non-Muslims from learning about this religion or entering it if they want to. This is in pursuit of the enemy.

Note the condition in 9:28 of after that present year has passed. This is very courteous unlike the bible reported upturning of tables by your version of Jesus in your Bible or did he give them any warning before?

Not arguing this as I see my brother has pointed out quite clear distinctions in your concept of the almighty God.

Thank you Gaskiya for your advise and pardon my late response.
First, I wish you the best of this new year, may happiness and goodness follow you in your family and Career in this 2024.

1. Do you not regard Christians as polytheists? If you do, then quoting verse 28 of Quran 9 changes nothing.

2. Qur'an 9:28 is complete instruction just as Qur'an 9:29 is a complete instruction whether you read it in Arabic or English.

verse 28 : says don't allow polytheists to come near your sacred mosque.
You have the subject Polytheists, you have the action: don't allow them come near the sacred mosque.

verse 29 : says fight the people around you who do not believe in God nor the last day nor what your prophet has forbidden nor adopt Islam as a religion from amongst the people of the book.
You have the subject People around you who are not Muslims (from amongst Jews and Christians), and you have the action, fight them

If verse 29 is not repeating verse 28, then it refers for emphasis to Idolaters (verse 28) and Jews and Christians (verse 29)

This is consistent with your Prophet's hadith

Sahih Muslim 22
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said:
I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

This is offensive war and not defensive as you will like us to believe.

3. Can you sincerely answer this question for me: Are Jews also Polytheists?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 10:11am On Jan 02
TenQ:

First, I wish you the best of this new year, may happiness and goodness follow you in your family and Career in this 2024.

1. Do you not regard Christians as polytheists? If you do, then quoting verse 28 of Quran 9 changes nothing.

2. Qur'an 9:28 is complete instruction just as Qur'an 9:29 is a complete instruction whether you read it in Arabic or English.

You have the subject Polytheists, you have the action: don't allow them come near the sacred mosque.

verse 29 : says fight the people around you who do not believe in God nor the last day nor what your prophet has forbidden nor adopt Islam as a religion from amongst the people of the book.
You have the subject People around you who are not Muslims (from amongst Jews and Christians), and you have the action, fight them

If verse 29 is not repeating verse 28, then it refers for emphasis to Idolaters (verse 28) and Jews and Christians (verse 29)

Sahih Muslim 22
It has been narrated on the authority of Abdullah b. 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah said:
I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer, and pay Zakat and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.

What is the relationship between Janus and January?

1. Did the jews and or their followers not exist in Arabia. Is it untrue that Abraha of Abyssinia who wanted to destroy the Kaaba was a Christian? What is the place of rabbis in the religion of Judaism? Did Jesus in the Bible not tell the people not to follow their teaching due to them editing the laws as suit them?

The regard of Christians of Christians as polytheist is for them worshipping others alongside Allah (God). Polytheism in asserting a trinity to the nature of God.

2. Is it untrue that there existed strong trade relations between them before the advent of Muhammad pbuh? Was there an agreement between them which was reneged on as the previously existing system felt threatened by Muhammad's (pbuh) spread of Islam? What does Quran 9:4 say or does this have no bearing on verses 28 and 29?

3. The view of the Jews of Arabia at the time having a pagan/idolatry influence is there. Does Exodus 15:11 not make reference to existence of other gods?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 10:43am On Jan 02
TenQ:

Sahih Muslim 22

Ohyoudidnt:

You rather not say anything about Jesus not forewarning those whos tables were upturned or did he warn them before taking action?

Interesting too that someone who they had seen in action would be unidentifiable to them so Judas Iscariot had to be contracted for this? Jesus was quite identical to other people? undecided
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 6:35pm On Jan 02
Note that you didn't answer a single question I posed to you.

Nevertheless, as Christians we don't avoid answering questions

Ohyoudidnt:

You rather not say anything about Jesus not forewarning those whos tables were upturned or did he warn them before taking action?

Interesting too that someone who they had seen in action would be unidentifiable to them so Judas Iscariot had to be contracted for this? Jesus was quite identical to other people? undecided
First, I had proved it to you that the instruction of Allah and His Mohammed was to fight to kill Jews and Christians

Secondly, the fact that Jesus upturned the table is not killing : is it?

Thirdly, it is you Muslims who have manufactured conjectured about who was crucified. Was it really Judas or Jesus?

1. By the way, according to your own understanding, who was crucified instead of Jesus?

2. When Jesus was taken to heaven, was it in secret or in public?

3. It is understandable if Allah decieved the Romans and the Jews: why did Allah deceive the Mary the Mother of Jesus and All His disciples?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:05pm On Jan 02
TenQ:
Note that you didn't answer a single question I posed to you.

Nevertheless, as Christians we don't avoid answering questions

First, I had proved it to you that the instruction of Allah and His Mohammed was to fight to kill Jews and Christians

Secondly, the fact that Jesus upturned the table is not killing : is it?

Thirdly, it is you Muslims who have manufactured conjectured about who was crucified. Was it really Judas or Jesus?

1. By the way, according to your own understanding, who was crucified instead of Jesus?

3. It is understandable if Allah decieved the Romans and the Jews: why did Allah deceive the Mary the Mother of Jesus and All His disciples?

Ohyoudidnt:

1. Did the jews and or their followers not exist in Arabia. Is it untrue that Abraha of Abyssinia who wanted to destroy the Kaaba was a Christian? What is the place of rabbis in the religion of Judaism? Did Jesus in the Bible not tell the people not to follow their teaching due to them editing the laws as suit them?

The regard of Christians of Christians as polytheist is for them worshipping others alongside Allah (God). Polytheism in asserting a trinity to the nature of God.

2. Is it untrue that there existed strong trade relations between them before the advent of Muhammad pbuh? Was there an agreement between them which was reneged on as the previously existing system felt threatened by Muhammad's (pbuh) spread of Islam? What does Quran 9:4 say or does this have no bearing on verses 28 and 29?

3. The view of the Jews of Arabia at the time having a pagan/idolatry influence is there. Does Exodus 15:11 not make reference to existence of other gods?

The reply above answers the 3 questions you claim weren't answered. You jump to other questions claiming the previous wasn't answered?

At the time of fighting those against Muhammad and Islam do you feign ignorance of the violence and killing of Muslims at the time or you stick to one side and overlook others.

What do you know about the Battle of Hunayn and the first verse revealed of Surah 9?

The context in which Quran 9:29 was revealed is crucial to understanding its true significance. The verse was revealed during a time of great persecution and hostility towards the early Muslim community. The Muslims were facing relentless attacks and aggression from their enemies, and were forced to fight to defend themselves and their beliefs. Quran 9:29 was a response to this persecution, providing guidance on how to protect themselves and their faith while promoting justice and peace.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:08pm On Jan 02
Ohyoudidnt:

I will tell you the relationship between Janus and January when you tell me which month of the year were you born?
What is today (Monday or Tuesday) ?

Ohyoudidnt:

1. Thank you for raising up the topic of Abraha of Abyssinia showing that Islam is just a continuation of the pre-islamic Idolatory and worship. Are you aware that this took place before Mohammed was born?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha

2. Since Christians are polytheistic, then it is true that Qur'an 9:28-29 applies to us and thus why do you deny that Allah Commanded you to fight to kill us?

Ohyoudidnt:

How was a treaty before Mohammed was born got connected to Mohammed?
Please Read the link above.

Ohyoudidnt:

Can you tell me the god/gods of the Jews in Arabia

Speaking about treachery :
I will love you to explicitly answer these questions below
1. Is it true that when Mohammed was weak and was being persecuted in Mecca, he was protected by the Christian king of Abyssinia?

2.Can you give a single instance when any Christian king or Christian community attacked or planned to attack either Mecca or Medina during the life time of Mohammed your prophet?

3. Since Muslims fight only defencive wars, Please what specifically was the Offence of the Jews of Banu Qurayza after they supported Mohammed in digging the Trench for his army at the battle of the trench that warranted him to massacre 700 men and boys and taking their wives, properties and girls for themselves?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 7:21pm On Jan 02
Ohyoudidnt:

The reply above answers the 3 questions you claim weren't answered. You jump to other questions claiming the previous wasn't answered?

At the time of fighting those against Muhammad and Islam do you feign ignorance of the violence and killing of Muslims at the time or you stick to one side and overlook others.

What do you know about the Battle of Hunayn and the first verse revealed of Surah 9?

The context in which Quran 9:29 was revealed is crucial to understanding its true significance. The verse was revealed during a time of great persecution and hostility towards the early Muslim community. The Muslims were facing relentless attacks and aggression from their enemies, and were forced to fight to defend themselves and their beliefs. Quran 9:29 was a response to this persecution, providing guidance on how to protect themselves and their faith while promoting justice and peace.
Firstly, What is the connection between the Christians (who you consider as Idolaters) with Qur'an 9:28-29 and Battle of Hunayn

You have denied that you Muslims are not to fight to kill Christians except in a defencive war. I have made you show that as Christians we are polytheistic to you and thus both Quran 9:28 and Qur'an 9:29 applies to us. We are to be fought to death.

Secondly,
The story of Exodus occurred during the time of Moses (about 1700 years before Mohammed). Several prophets had come to the Jews after that including Jesus. Thus I ask you:
What is the name of the god or gods the Jews associate with God during the time of Mohammed?
Or are you giving the dog a bad name simply as an excuse to drown it?

Thirdly, Please answer my question (this is the second time I'm posting it)

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 7:51pm On Jan 02
TenQ:

I will tell you the relationship between Janus and January when you tell me which month of the year were you born?
What is today (Monday or Tuesday) ?

1. Thank you for raising up the topic of Abraha of Abyssinia showing that Islam is just a continuation of the pre-islamic Idolatory and worship. Are you aware that this took place before Mohammed was born?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraha

2. Since Christians are polytheistic, then it is true that Qur'an 9:28-29 applies to us and thus why do you deny that Allah Commanded you to fight to kill us?

How was a treaty before Mohammed was born got connected to Mohammed?
Please Read the link above.

Can you tell me the god/gods of the Jews in Arabia

Speaking about treachery :
I will love you to explicitly answer these questions below
1. Is it true that when Mohammed was weak and was being persecuted in Mecca, he was protected by the Christian king of Abyssinia?

2.Can you give a single instance when any Christian king or Christian community attacked or planned to attack either Mecca or Medina during the life time of Mohammed your prophet?

3. Since Muslims fight only defencive wars, Please what specifically was the Offence of the Jews of Banu Qurayza after they supported Mohammed in digging the Trench for his army at the battle of the trench that warranted him to massacre 700 men and boys and taking their wives, properties and girls for themselves?

1. You say before Muhammad was born or in the year he was born? The failure of Abraha did not change the beliefs of the people.

2. Quran 9:29 applies to Christian polytheist who disregard Quran 9:4 As for the polytheists who have honoured every term of their treaty with you and have not supported an enemy against you, honour your treaty with them until the end of its term. Surely Allah loves those who are mindful ˹of Him˺.

Next 1
According to historical accounts, it was not Prophet Muhammad himself who migrated to Abyssinia, but rather a small group of early Muslims, consisting of men and women, led by Ja'far ibn Abi Talib. This group sought refuge in Abyssinia, hoping to find peace and tolerance for their newfound faith. The decision to migrate to Abyssinia was made after careful consideration and consultation with the Prophet.

The Prophet himself survived several assassination attempts, and it became so dangerous for the Muslims in Mecca that Muhammad sent some of his companions who lacked tribal protection to take asylum in the Christian kingdom of Abyssinia. After 13 years of violence, he himself was compelled to take refuge in the city of Medina, and even then the Meccans did not relent in their hostilities.

2. Heraclius did indeed engage in military campaigns against the Muslims, particularly during the early years of Islam. For example, in the year 622, Heraclius sent a large army to confront the Muslims at the Battle of Issus, but the Byzantines were defeated by the Muslim forces led by Khalid ibn al-Walid.

3. Salman the persian suggested they dug tenches when attached by Byzantine Christian army during the Battle of the trench
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 8:21pm On Jan 02
Byzantine attacks on Muhammad and Islam with the support of their christian leaders.

Byzantine Christian leaders actively promoted and funded anti-Islamic propaganda, which depicted Muhammad as a false prophet and Islam as a dangerous and deceitful religion. This propaganda campaign sought to delegitimize Islam in the eyes of both Byzantine subjects and the wider Christian world.

Is this not what you too are actively engaged in?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:47pm On Jan 02
Ohyoudidnt:

1. You say before Muhammad was born or in the year he was born? The failure of Abraha did not change the beliefs of the people.

But Christians NEVER attacked Mohammed, how did he now receive Qur'an 9:38-39 on our behalf?

Ohyoudidnt:

2. Quran 9:29 applies to Christian polytheist who disregard Quran 9:4 As for the polytheists who have honoured every term of their treaty with you and have not supported an enemy against you, honour your treaty with them until the end of its term. Surely Allah loves those who are mindful ˹of Him˺.

I asked you to give me the name of the Christian king or Christian city that attacked Mohammed. At least before a war becomes defencive, there must first occur an attack.

So, who is the Christian king or city that attacked Mohammed and in what year or for what purpose?

Ohyoudidnt:

Next 1
According to historical accounts, it was not Prophet Muhammad himself who migrated to Abyssinia, but rather a small group of early Muslims, consisting of men and women, led by Ja'far ibn Abi Talib. This group sought refuge in Abyssinia, hoping to find peace and tolerance for their newfound faith. The decision to migrate to Abyssinia was made after careful consideration and consultation with the Prophet.

The Prophet himself survived several assassination attempts, and it became so dangerous for the Muslims in Mecca that Muhammad sent some of his companions who lacked tribal protection to take asylum in the Christian kingdom of Abyssinia. After 13 years of violence, he himself was compelled to take refuge in the city of Medina, and even then the Meccans did not relent in their hostilities.

No problem. At least Muslims in times of weakness sought refuge with us Christians.
Who is the one betraying the other now?

Ohyoudidnt:

2. Heraclius did indeed engage in military campaigns against the Muslims, particularly during the early years of Islam. For example, in the year 622, Heraclius sent a large army to confront the Muslims at the Battle of Issus, but the Byzantines were defeated by the Muslim forces led by Khalid ibn al-Walid.

Did Heraclis EVER once fight Mohammed?

The only interaction of Heraclis and Mohammed was when Mohammed invited him to Islam and he didn't!

See how you mix up history!
The Battle of Issus occurred in 333 BCE was a significant engagement between the armies of Alexander the Great of Macedon and Darius III of Persia during the Wars of Alexander the Great.

Ohyoudidnt:

3. Salman the persian suggested they dug tenches when attached by Byzantine Christian army during the Battle of the trench
Is this a fabrication or a black lie?

The Jews of Banu Qurayza helped the Muslims to dig trenches during the battle of the trenches. It had NOTHING to do with ANY Christian army. Learn your history properly sir.

You did not answer these questions below :

Please answer my question (this is the third time I'm posting it)

4. Since Muslims fight only defencive wars, Please what specifically was the Offence of the Jews of Banu Qurayza after they supported Mohammed in digging the Trench for his army at the battle of the trench that warranted him to massacre 700 men and boys and taking their wives, properties and girls for themselves? [/i]

5. The story of Exodus occurred during the time of Moses (about 1700 years before Mohammed). Several prophets had come to the Jews after that including Jesus. Thus I ask you:
What is the name of the god or gods the Jews associate with God during the time of Mohammed?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 10:56pm On Jan 02
Ohyoudidnt:
Byzantine attacks on Muhammad and Islam with the support of their christian leaders.

Byzantine Christian leaders actively promoted and funded anti-Islamic propaganda, which depicted Muhammad as a false prophet and Islam as a dangerous and deceitful religion. This propaganda campaign sought to delegitimize Islam in the eyes of both Byzantine subjects and the wider Christian world.

Muslims with manufacturing history.

I asked you to provide the name of ANY Christian king or City that fought with Mohammed (who wrote Quran 9:28-29) and you are listing the Byzantines!?

The military engagements between the Muslim forces and the Byzantine Empire occurred during the caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab (Mohammed was long dead at this time) . The Battle of Yarmouk in 636 CE, for example, was a significant conflict where the Muslim armies decisively defeated the Byzantine forces in the Levant.

What is the name of the battle where Mohammed fought the Byzantines?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 4:42am On Jan 03
TenQ:

I asked you to provide the name of ANY Christian king or City that fought with Mohammed (who wrote Quran 9:28-29) and you are listing the Byzantines!?

The military engagements between the Muslim forces and the Byzantine Empire occurred during the caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab (Mohammed was long dead at this time) . The Battle of Yarmouk in 636 CE, for example, was a significant conflict where the Muslim armies decisively defeated the Byzantine forces in the Levant.

You claim there weren't any interactions between the Byzantines with Muslims during the time of Prophet Muhammad pbuh?

What led to the Tabuk expedition?
What about the Battle of Mutah?

The unprovoked murder Harith bin Umayr in the year 629 on orders of Shorhai who ruled christian arab tribe of ghassan as a vassal of the Byzantine emperor Heraclius?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 4:44am On Jan 03
TenQ:

But Christians NEVER attacked Mohammed, how did he now receive Qur'an 9:38-39 on our behalf?

I asked you to give me the name of the Christian king or Christian city that attacked Mohammed. At least before a war becomes defencive, there must first occur an attack.

So, who is the Christian king or city that attacked Mohammed and in what year or for what purpose?

No problem. At least Muslims in times of weakness sought refuge with us Christians.
Who is the one betraying the other now?

Did Heraclis EVER once fight Mohammed?

The only interaction of Heraclis and Mohammed was when Mohammed invited him to Islam and he didn't!

See how you mix up history!
The Battle of Issus occurred in 333 BCE was a significant engagement between the armies of Alexander the Great of Macedon and Darius III of Persia during the Wars of Alexander the Great.

The Jews of Banu Qurayza helped the Muslims to dig trenches during the battle of the trenches. It had NOTHING to do with ANY Christian army. Learn your history properly sir.

4. Since Muslims fight only defencive wars, Please what specifically was the Offence of the Jews of Banu Qurayza after they supported Mohammed in digging the Trench for his army at the battle of the trench that warranted him to massacre 700 men and boys and taking their wives, properties and girls for themselves? [/i]

5. The story of Exodus occurred during the time of Moses (about 1700 years before Mohammed). Several prophets had come to the Jews after that including Jesus. Thus I ask you:

I acknowledge my mistakes with the Battle of Issus. Did a representative governor of Heraclius not get a messanger of Muhammad pbuh killed?

You may argue that it is not the same however who takes the blame of people killed by people under a leader?

Among the jewish tribes did they all support the prophet and Islam? Weren't there those who were against him.

After the Battle of Badr did Banu Qainuqa and Banu Nadir not take a hostile attitude against the Muslims?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:11am On Jan 03
Ohyoudidnt:

You claim there weren't any interactions between the Byzantines with Muslims during the time of Prophet Muhammad pbuh?

What led to the Tabuk expedition?
What about the Battle of Mutah?

The unprovoked murder Harith bin Umayr in the year 629 on orders of Shorhai who ruled christian arab tribe of ghassan as a vassal of the Byzantine emperor Heraclius?
1. But it was your prophet that tried to wage war on the Byzantines and not the other way round in the Tabuk expedition. But here, the Byzantines did NOT fight your prophet: Did they?

2. About the Battle of Mutah, it was still the Muslims who went to wage war on the Byzantines not the other way round. The background of the Battle of Mu'tah lies in the events following the assassination of a Muslim envoy, Zaid ibn Harithah, who was killed while delivering a message to the Byzantine-controlled city of Mu'tah. In response to this incident, Prophet Muhammad sent a military expedition to confront the Byzantine forces.

Did the Byzantines come anywhere near the Kaaba or Mecca or Medina to justify Qur'an 9:28-29?
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:15am On Jan 03
Ohyoudidnt:

Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by TenQ: 5:29am On Jan 03
Ohyoudidnt:

I acknowledge my mistakes with the Battle of Issus. Did a representative governor of Heraclius not get a messanger of Muhammad pbuh killed?

You may argue that it is not the same however who takes the blame of people killed by people under a leader?

Among the jewish tribes did they all support the prophet and Islam? Weren't there those who were against him.

After the Battle of Badr did Banu Qainuqa and Banu Nadir not take a hostile attitude against the Muslims?
Reasonable people do not go to war just because a mishap happened to one of their citizens on a foreign land. Would it have made sense if USA decided to wage war on Nigerian because this Nigerian - Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (the Underwear Bomber) decided in the name of your prophet to commit a terrorist action on a plane in America.

Zaid ibn Harithah went to a FOREIGN land, outside Mecca, Medina or Arabia to spread Islam and was killed. Till today, no one knows exactly what happen other than he was killed. Could it be armed robbery, kidnapper, insolence,.... no one knows!

Don't forget that your claim is that Qur'an 9:28-29 is defensive and it is about polytheists coming to Mecca or Medina.
However, even in this case, it is you Muslims who is going out to other people's land to harass them contrary to Qur'an 9:28-29 you claim.

All you have done is to proove unequivocally that it is Muslims who GO OUT to wage war on Christians and not the other way round.
Re: People Of The "Religion Of Peace": Where Is Hatun Tash? by Ohyoudidnt: 5:31am On Jan 03
TenQ:

Are Banu Qurayzah the only tribe of Jews or followers of Judaism in Arabia?
You obviously feign ignorance or might not be aware the Qurayzah had broken their treaty of non-hostility with the Muslims at the height of the Battle of the Trench and intended to attack them from within, but before they could, the siege on Madina suddenly ended leaving them alone and caught red-handed. They quickly fortified themselves, and finally surrendered after a 25-day siege of their fort. (Infiltrating your opponents to attack from within?)

Some were punished for treason and these were all who qualified as fighting men of the tribe, since they were the ones who would have taken part in the hostilities out of tribal obligation. Excluded were the pre-pubescent boys, and one elderly man (though he later chose punishment voluntarily).

Some of these Qurayza and their families had broken ranks with their tribe early on and left to seek protection from the Muslims, and they were granted it.

Being one who thrives on confusion you start to ask other questions before your initial questions are fully addressed. Are you ashamed of the unpalatable history of the Byzantines?

Anyway
1. There are different views as to who was crucified but there isn't certainty. Some view this to be Judas Iscariot perhaps an explanation for divergent views if what happened to him after the alleged crucifixion despite being paid 30 silver coins. He threw these away in the temple or bought land yet still hung himself.

A young disciple of Jesus who was reluctantly accepted and took on the form of Jesus.

In any case as was earlier mentioned it is questionable that the persecutors needed someone to identify who they were persecuting.

2. There's no elaborate explanation of this that I know or agree with but am satisfied that this was miraculously done.

3. Why do you say Allah deceived anyone and not see that Allah saved his dear prophet from the humiliating and wicked plans of the enemies? Was Mary deceived or she remained true to her nature of accepting the will of Allah? Remember she was told at the point of a miraculous conception that her offspring will be a sign? Did she take this too to be a sign? Was she aware of the miraculous lives of Enoch and Elijah?

How do you know that all the disciples were unaware? Do you have the account of each and everyone of them from trustworthy and verifiable resources?

4. I have spoken of the Qurayzah above

5. The Quran says Uzair even if the generality of Jews disagree. However in following what your leaders say is akin to making them your God.
Some accounts too refer to an extinct tribe of Arabian Jews.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.b Joshua Turn Water To Blood Of Jesus In Synagogue / 12 Beautiful Abandoned Churches Of The World / Need To See This Verse!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.