Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (57302 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / Does Any True Picture Of Jesus Exist Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by sexybid(f): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2007
one needs not to argue or batter words with infidel, remember it is written in the bible that we should desist from vain arguments. what we should pray for is the holyspirit to reveal himself to her like what happened to Saul of Tarmars who we now call Paul.

Infidel my dear, never mind i believe several questions would have gone through ur mind about ur existence. do me a favour go through the history of mankind in the Bible and also the scientifical explanation for mankind's evolution u will find out there is a gap.

when u do what i have just said i want u to share ur discovery with me. i believe God has a something in store for YOU. STAY BLESSED.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
wow! so many replies while i was gone. some inspirational, some plain dumb and some ppl entangling themselves in queries. Well for the brief time i have to deal with your seeming irrationalities, i'll kindly oblidge your requests:

@alter ego grin

Nah dear, read the posts from T_Wood (who happens to be my alter ego lol), never once did i try to correct your error that God does exist. That woould be a huge waste of time, since you have concluded that God does not exist i prefer to leave you to wallow in spiritual darkness and ignorance. I would not bother to quote bible verses to prove the obvious except to one who is blind, deaf and dumb.

so why did you even think of replying when you had nothing to offer. You made no point here really disappointed in you. I was actually getting fond of you with your replies. Huge disappointment embarassed

Go ahead dear, i agree with you that your idea of "god" does not exist. Why would i want to burst your irrational bubble

you agree with me and you still see it as irrational? how do you explain such play on words? could you expaniate further? cos am having a hard time understanding that line

Since you think that a God who is good must be able to destroy all evil i wonder why your father, who should be a good man, is capable of both buying you a present on your birthday and at the same time spank you when you go wrong. Ah well by your own warped logic, it must be that your father does not exist. Excellente!

emm!!! i think your on the wrong radio frequency here, because your comparisons with my father and god is way too illogical to compare.

ok ! since you asked for it, i'll tease you some more:

i agree, my father spanked me and later bought me a present. he must be both evil and good. but i can ask my father, why did you spank me and still give me a present and he replies, " i dont hate you son, am only trying to make sure you grow up to be a responsible man " We both hug and nuff said. ( bottom line he's present physically to be able to defend my accusations against him as an evil man!) so this negates your argument about my father not existing. Besides spanking is not that evil, trust me creating a tsunami is extremely evil and only your god can create such malicious mayhem and he's so dumb that he can't even reply to the simplest of accusations to show that he exists and he's evil.

talking about presents from your god, what did he give you today? my father bought me a new corvette and am loving it. What did your "daddy dearest give you", ahhh! hope, faith and love, haaaaaa! grin but i can't see hope or do you mean he gave you bob hope or faith evans or gjennifer love hewitt? If that's what he gave you, then am extremely
jealous and i renounce all i have said,

I have but one puzzle that you may wish to clear up for me. Why are atheists so tied up in knots about proving the non-existence of the christian God? Is anyone going to hassle the muslims and tell them allah does not exist? Or is it perhaps for fear of the fact that an attempt to do that would be simply saying goodbye to everything above your neck?

Is this a tactical way of surrendering? why are christian theologians so cowardly and when they lose a battle, they point to the muslims. Ok let me give you a fair answer. I think muslims are way too intelligent to engage in banters that have to do with their religion and it's because of their stoic silence, you christian marauders continue to taunt them hence, the muslims chopping off your necks for your insolence. Theologians always like to brag about the bible and whenever some one points out their fallacies in what they believe in, they always resort to innuendoes, insults and illogical reasons to prove they are cowards.

by the way if you didnt read the title of the post, it reads  " 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever" it doesnt read 10 Reasons Why the christian God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever. but i was so sure that the first set of people to read and respond to the posts would be christians and voila! am proved right again by only christians responding to the thread.  cheesy, i hope you now see how atheist work! We believe in proof, proof and proof and not illogical reason

@Infidel

You are only exposing yourself as a fool and nothing but a fool.

still ignoring your posts, nuff said lipsrsealed

Posted by: chiegemba  

Quote from: Infidel on Today at 02:14:00 AM
But your god is evil. that negates what you just said he stands for. he created evil. i didnt say it, he did

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

—Isaiah 45:7 , there you have it

@ Infidel; I actually never came 2 argue with u about my God in d 1st place, i just said i would remember u in my prayers etc. I even c that u can quote d bible verses more than mei need 2 know my bible well, thanks 4 d wake up call .If u really spend enough  time readin d bible and quotin so many verses which i c u doin just 2 justify your notion about d non exsitence of "God" I already c that my God is about 2 make good use of you to spread his gospel in life all that is required is just "Time".
Anyways i would leave you to keep battlin with your inner man your thoughts / conscience majorly cause i believe u created this topic in other 2 put your conscience @ rest but i actually don't think that would happen any time soon cause the more u go read the bible to use it against people's replies d more d truth is being revealed to u and like i said with time God would use you to evangelize his works  
So wish u well in your search 4 God cause he would truly meet u @ d point of your needs since u have decided desperately 2 find out more about him  

*I would leave u with this*** "MY HEAVENLY FATHER WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS AND HIS WORKS, ACTS AND DEEDS R INCOMPREHENDABLE TO HUMANSwhich unfortunately u happen 2 b 1  So God luck 2 u in search of God. Cause he would surely meet u @ d point of your needs  

Dis is actually d last u would hear from me replyin your posts because i know u would definitely go research more about my "God"so would leave you to keep doin that as long as your thread lasts "Peace"     1 love brothergoes both ways either you're male/ female 1 love  

sorry if i sounded harsh earlier on, i tot u and that tweety brain labiyemmy were on my case. i'll try to be milder in my approach again. wink

Infidel,
Am so happy that you are giving your best to what you believe in. That paints an illustration that you are very loyal to your believe. Now i want us on a more serious note to talk like people who are reasonable. There is no point arguing or throwing abuses. I have a question for you Infidel, : Can you please explain to us how you came to this world and how the person you came through joined the race of life also? Please tell us how your Great grand fathers came in to the world that is if you were alife. Please also lets us know if your way of thinking is as a result of your menthors touch on you or you have the personal drive from the day you came out of your mums birth canal of course i know you won't even know anything about life then. Now this issue is a very small issue to tackle we will get to the root of it. if you so wish. Thanks

well olakunle j, you struck the nail on the head there. I dont know, you dont know, we dont know. We all come up with various theories that ends up being entangled in knots. so what you dont know , you dont preach.

I know you are expecting me to talk within the scientific realm of how man evolved but that's also bullshit and i have dealt with scientists on that matter. Recently christians began to tease me for being an atheist and threatened fire and brimstone on me for lack of believing in their god , hence my post for challenging them back and using their own bible as a source of their contradictions. I dont profess what i dont know and if you think you know, come out with a water tight iron clad reason and argument be it science or those that believe in the creationist theory.  the post was a mug shot at a guy i met in another forum who rained all the abuses on this world on me for being an atheist and i traced him to naira land and sent him a mail to challenge me on the topic. I have been expecting the coward ever since and knowing that other christians would love to help a brother out, i just waited and they keep on proving me right.

Using this medium to call out "christiankid" i am still waiting for your sorry defense to my topic

sorry olakunle for using your reply post to call out that piece of shit to crawl out of his whole and defend the unthinkable

Posted by: cgift  

I am sure he will tell you that his forefathrs evolved from apes  

where do all this idiots come from? they keep showing up on the footstep of my door. Me thinks it's that daffy duck labiyemmy using another screen name to expose his idiocy more grin  

only apes? I bet he will tell you he doesnt know how he got here - so he doesnt exist.

well your dead right i dont know how i got here, but i exist because your replying my posts dummy. But i keep on asking you, since you say god exists, prove it! wink

Posted by: Goldmann  
As much as u make me sick by hating your creator so viciously, i honestly don't want this for you, Take care of yourself,God bless you

Did i read correctly? you actually think i made you sick shocked does that make me have some super powers that i can use to manipulate you? if yes, am i the creator? Yikes! am god!!!! arghhhhh! and all this while you knew and didn't tell me? i hate you so much and with the evil powers i created, lol, i smite thee down grin

Posted by: sexybid  

one needs not to argue or batter words with infidel, remember it is written in the bible that we should desist from[b] vain arguments[/b]. what we should pray for is the holyspirit to reveal himself to her like what happened to Saul of Tarmars who we now call Paul.

vain arguments? i showed you the fallacies of your bible in genesis 1 &2, how vain is that. or correct me if am wrong, if the contradictions in those verses were written by your god, then, it,s illogical and what is illogical , has no reasoning and what doesn't have a reason doesn't exist. so in short the vain argument makes a 360 u turn back to what you are actually fighting against. The bible is the vain argument, finito grin

Infidel my dear, never mind i believe several questions would have gone through your mind about your existence. do me a favour go through the history of mankind in the Bible and also the scientifical explanation for mankind's evolution u will find out there is a gap.

when u do what i have just said i want u to share your discovery with me. i believe God has a something in store for YOU. STAY BLESSED

hmm, you want me to show you the buffonery in both interpretations of the theory of the existence of the world and god, ok, i hope your ready to ready and please note, there is no gap between them. it's just a plain
scam to play tricks on your mind from both camps, here we go!

Creationists have railed for years against scientific knowledge that seems to contradict their version of events. For example, creationists have fought for years against the theory of evolution, even though it provides some of the strongest evidence IN FAVOR of the existence of God. scientists rely heavily on science and berate creationists as being “unscientific”, “engaging in fantasy” and postulating about answers that are “impossible to prove empirically”. Never mind that their precious science suffers from the EXACT same fatal flaws.

So let’s take a look at three of the main sources of debate between creationists and scientists, the origin of the universe, the nature of the universe and the origin of life.

Let’s start with the origin of the universe. The creationists believe that “POOF! God created the universe”. ‘Nuff said. scientists rely on science to explain the origin of the universe. The scientific explanation for the origin of the universe is POOF! the “Big Bang” created the universe.

Now, to be clear, the “Big Bang” theory states that all of the matter and energy in the universe was contained within a more or less infinitely dense “singularity”. During this earliest time, 13.7 billion years ago, from between zero to 10-43 seconds, elementary particles did not exist and gravity, electromagnetism, and nuclear forces were all unified as a single force. This singularity then began to rapidly expand and cool. In fact, current scientific theories state that this singularity initially expanded at a rate faster than the speed of light. Incidentally, this means that the universe is actually bigger than we can possibly observe. Fun, huh?

So let’s look objectively at both of these theories. The first one forces me to believe in some kind of supernatural “thing” that created the universe. The second forces me to believe in a physically paradoxical “singularity” that essentially breaks every known law known to man and woman. Why is one “better” than the other? I cannot observe either one and they both point to a single, fantastic being or thing; one “God” and the other a “singularity”, that does not follow any of the rules.

But there is another problem with the “scientific” version of the creation of the universe. That problem has a name, it is called the “First Law of Thermodynamics”. In layman’s terms, this law states that matter cannot be created or destroyed. So, where did the matter and energy that formed this singularity come from? Perhaps there was a bigger bang before the Big Bang? We could call it the “Bigger Bang” theory and could say that this “Bigger Bang” created all of the matter and energy that formed the singularity of the “Big Bang”. Except, we would then have to have an “Even Bigger Bang” theory to create the matter and energy for the “Bigger Bang”. Damn.

So on to the nature of the universe. Creationists say that the universe follows “God’s law” and was created with life and, particularly; us humans, in mind. Simple enough. scientists, again, fall back on what science say. Can’t these guys think for themselves? Anyway, prevailing scientific theory is pretty much general disagreement about the nature of the universe. And to scientists, the nature of the universe is explained by one’s interpretation of quantum mechanics. The most popular interpretation is called the “Copenhagen Interpretation”. The next most popular is the “Many-Worlds Interpretation” (MWI) and then there are a whole host of others like “Consistent Histories”, “Transactional Interpretation”, “Consciousness Causes Collapse” and the “Bohm Interpretation”. Essentially, all of these theories suffer from one or more problems. For instance, depending upon which theory you choose, you have to abandon determinism, locality, causality, realism, relativity or some other “ism” or “ity”. Alternatively you can believe that there are an infinite number of unseen and undetectable parallel universes.

So now on to the creation of life. And again, creationists believe that God said “Let there be life!” and there was. Mind you, he didn’t say, “Hmmm, let’s liven this place up.” or “Let there be some life all up’n here!”, he actually stated, out loud and in English no less, “Let there be life!”. Then, and only then, was there any. Atheists yet again fall back on scientists to explain the origin of life. And scientific explanations regarding the origin of life make quantum mechanics interpretations look good by comparison. Basically, to believe in a scientific explanation for the origin of life, one might as well believe in alchemy or “spontaneous combustion”.

Other than the obvious host of assumptions that you have to wade through to make that little trip I have always had one big problem with scientific explanations for the origin of life. And that big problem is the apparent uniqueness of the event. Why, if the Earth is apparently the greatest vehicle ever created to host life (4 billion year track record and still going strong) and if the creation of life can just occur “spontaneously” through basic chemical and other physical processes, then why isn’t life being created all the time? I mean, what was unique about the Earth in the past that is different than today? Why would life be able to exist on the Earth today but not be conducive to the formation of new life? If life was spontaneously created on the Earth through chemical and physical processes in the past, then it should still be being created today by those same chemical and physical processes.

so you see my friend , there is a gap between the minds of the 2 postulators of the theory of god and the universe and neither one of them is imaginably believable. Now that i have shared my discovery with you, i do hope you can come back with more explanations why there is a gap in the bible as it relates to the existence of god  wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2007
Whoever has juju power in Nairaland should prove to this one that there is Juju which has so much powers that can finish him off despite the fact that he cant see or even beleive in it or not.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by davidylan7(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
Infidel:

@alter ego grin

so why did you even think of replying when you had nothing to offer. You made no point here really disappointed in you. I was actually getting fond of you with your replies. Huge disappointment embarassed

I simply chose to humor you with what can be assumed to be a response.

Infidel:

you agree with me and you still see it as irrational? how do you explain such play on words? could you expaniate further? because am having a hard time understanding that line

You're actually the one who has problems with comprehension. Basic elements of english language should have indicated to you that there was an element of sarcasm in that reply. I definitely believe that GOD exists, that you cant feel His presence is your own spiritual problem and no reason for me to starve myself. If you bothered to notice i left the word "god" in inverted comas.

Infidel:

emm!!! i think your on the wrong radio frequency here, because your comparisons with my father and god is way too illogical to compare.

ok ! since you asked for it, i'll tease you some more:

i agree, my father spanked me and later bought me a present. he must be both evil and good. but i can ask my father, why did you spank me and still give me a present and he replies, " i don't hate you son, am only trying to make sure you grow up to be a responsible man " We both hug and nuff said. ( bottom line he's present physically to be able to defend my accusations against him as an evil man!) so this negates your argument about my father not existing. Besides spanking is not that evil, trust me creating a tsunami is extremely evil and only your god can create such malicious mayhem and he's so dumb that he can't even reply to the simplest of accusations to show that he exists and he's evil.

From this post you have essentially indicated that your only evidence that God does not exist is that unlike your biological father, he is not physically present to defend Himself against your campaign of blasphemy.
Oxygen cannot be physically felt, does it mean it does not exist?
You believe you have a spirit, have you seen it? Can it hug you and give you gifts? Does that mean it does not exist?

God DOES speak to those who believe Him and are willing to listen to Him, that you cant listen to Him is none of His business.

Is the Christian God the only one responsible for tsunamis? Have you asked the muslims why their "god" asks them to kill unbelievers? And you accuse my God of evil?

Trust me, the illogicality you so glibly talk about is way too apparent in the rebuttals you put up. Not only are they incoherent, they sound like a desperate attempt to justify your unbelief.

Infidel:

talking about presents from your god, what did he give you today? my father bought me a new corvette and am loving it. What did your "daddy dearest give you", ahhh! hope, faith and love, haaaaaa! grin but i can't see hope or do you mean he gave you bob hope or faith evans or gjennifer love hewitt? If that's what he gave you, then am extremely
jealous and i renounce all i have said,

lol just one question - you all wish yourselves luck all the time. Does luck really exist? Can you see it? You claim to have hope, does it exist?
You claim to love your girlfriend, have you ever seen love before?

Infidel:

Is this a tactical way of surrendering? why are christian theologians so cowardly and when they lose a battle, they point to the muslims. Ok let me give you a fair answer. I think muslims are way too intelligent to engage in banters that have to do with their religion and it's because of their stoic silence, you christian marauders continue to taunt them hence, the muslims chopping off your necks for your insolence. Theologians always like to brag about the bible and whenever some one points out their fallacies in what they believe in, they always resort to innuendoes, insults and illogical reasons to prove they are cowards.

Surrendering to who? lol simply because i'm not interested in exchanging illogical excuses for arguments does not mean i surrender. Rather i laugh at your irrational hyperventilation over the existence of a God who is probably shaking His head at you right now.
I did not point to muslims as a sign of surrender but rather as a SIGN OF YOUR OWN HYPOCRISY! Atheists like you love to cry about the illogicality of God and YET NONE of you has ever been bold enough to run to muslim sites and tell them Allah does not exist!

Isnt that double speak?

Infidel:

by the way if you didnt read the title of the post, it reads  " 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever" it doesnt read 10 Reasons Why the christian God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever. but i was so sure that the first set of people to read and respond to the posts would be christians and voila! am proved right again by only christians responding to the thread.  cheesy, i hope you now see how atheist work! We believe in proof, proof and proof and not illogical reason

Where is the proof that love, hate, hope, luck,, despair exists? Please provide valid scientific proof!
Sure your title reads "10 reasons why God. . . ." but it is more than obvious that your cowardly target is the christian God. Where are the quranic verses to show that allah does not exist? Afraid of the islamic sword of peace?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
Is there anyone with juju power in the house? Lets show this infidel that he knows nothing.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 12:58am On Sep 18, 2007
I perused through your shambolic display of a comeback reply and tot to my self, hmmm, should i reply this twaddle? then it occured to me, that you love to expose and contradict yourself and i'll love nothing more than to expose your hyperventilations grin

I simply chose to humor you with what can be assumed to be a response

psfff, obviously a poor attempt in imitating bill cosby. Your assumed career in comedy is practically over!

You're actually the one who has problems with comprehension. Basic elements of english language should have indicated to you that there was an element of sarcasm in that reply. I definitely believe that GOD exists, that you can't feel His presence is your own spiritual problem and no reason for me to starve myself. If you bothered to notice i left the word "god" in inverted comas.

you have left comedy and tried your hands at sarcasm which still puts u in a state of dilema, have you tried riddles and puzzles? maybe your talent is somewhere there

Oxygen cannot be physically felt, does it mean it does not exist?

but it can be manipulated and trapped in a bottle. can your god be somehow manipulated and trapped, even though we can't see him, there should be some form of way to know he exists, not just through brain teasers and mind games authors of the bible play by using the bible to explain he exists.

You believe you have a spirit, have you seen it? Can it hug you and give you gifts? Does that mean it does not exist?

no i don't believe in spirits and i haven't told you i believe in one or said anything about spirits so far! so your warped introduction of spirits into this argument is dumbfounding and unnecessary.

God DOES speak to those who believe Him and are willing to listen to Him, that you can't listen to Him is none of His business.

hmm, same goes for santa claus that speaks to you, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, elvis presley, hmmm, i understand, the psycho ward would definately love this one! grin, and your right it aint any of my business if all these things speak to you and you alone, lol

Is the Christian God the only one responsible for tsunamis?

nope, he's not the only one responsible for that alone but let me take you to a quote from your bible and show you were he is also the only one responsible for his atrocities:

"I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy." (Jer. 13:14) "Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not, but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling."

nuff said, right from the horses mouth again. grin isnt this wickedness personified? grin

Have you asked the muslims why their "god" asks them to kill unbelievers

because only christians decide to take up the challenge. Go and read the title of the thread again and point out where i chose only christians to expose their illogical buffonery. but because i know christians would always react stupidily first, hence my answers to them through their source of authority. No moslem so far has been foolish enough like the christians to react blindly. so let sleeping dogs lie!

Trust me, the illogicality you so glibly talk about is way too apparent in the rebuttals you put up. Not only are they incoherent, they sound like a desperate attempt to justify your unbelief.

but honestly, if a neutral was to come on board now to see my rebuttals so far of your shambolic attempt at a defense, you would definately be accused of embarassing your fellow christians for not giving any congent reason so far to prove gods existence from the biblical point cry, how sad

lol just one question - you all wish yourselves luck all the time. Does luck really exist? Can you see it? You claim to have hope, does it exist?
You claim to love your girlfriend, have you ever seen love before?

good question. but do you know what all these words have in common, luck, love, hope, faith etc, they are all metaphors to believe in the existence or non existence of a thing which could either be a possibility or a probability or a failure.

so me telling someone good luck, is just a phrase. A meaningless phrase and it depends on the person to prove me right or wrong. So from what you are saying, if hope, faith and love are metaphors and meaningless phrases used to  determine the possibility or probability of an event, then your god who gives you hope and faith, has been filling your head with metaphors that  cannot be easily substantiated because metaphors don't exists. they are just a play on words and you have been totally played out by believing in all this hullabaloo

Surrendering to who? lol simply because i'm not interested in exchanging illogical excuses for arguments does not mean i surrender. Rather i laugh at your irrational hyperventilation over the existence of a God who is probably shaking His head at you right now.
I did not point to muslims as a sign of surrender but rather as a SIGN OF YOUR OWN HYPOCRISY! Atheists like you love to cry about the illogicality of God and YET NONE of you has ever been bold enough to run to muslim sites and tell them Allah does not exist!

Isnt that double speak?

when did nairaland become an "only christian site" shocked, once again, your twaddle amazes me

Rather i laugh at your irrational hyperventilation over the existence of a God [b]who is probably shaking His head at you right now.[/b]

you still have nt  explained to me about god's existence? so am wondering who's doing the head shaking now embarassed

besides what do you mean by " who is probably", please check the meaning of the word probably in any dictionary of your choice and get back to me asap!!, Me thinks a major doubt is finally creeping in grin

As for the moslem topic, i have already dealt with that, scroll up if you missed it

Where is the proof that love, hate, hope, luck,, despair exists? Please provide valid scientific proof!
Sure your title reads "10 reasons why God. . . ." but it is more than obvious that your cowardly target is the christian God. Where are the quranic verses to show that allah does not exist? Afraid of the islamic sword of peace?

scroll up again if you missed it twice in one sitting your getting repititive and it shows a sign of desperation on your part! your finally analysis is a shame on constructive debates. Equating xenophobic tendencies in an issue that has to do with the existence of god, really shows your shallow minded in handling things. 

@labiyemmy

your really getting dafter by the minute and honestly i blame myself for actually taking you serious, so you no longer believe in your biblical god and your now campaigning for juju god, lol, haaaaa, atheist sure love taking the mickey outta ppl like you grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by davidylan7(m): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2007
lol a bee must have stung mister infidel pretty badly. All these long inchoate treatise just to prove that God doesnt exist? grin

I dont remember anyone putting a gun to your head to confess what you have stubbornly chosen not to believe, perhaps you might want to try your hands on something more productive than tearing ur hair out struggling desperately to justify your unbelief.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by labiyemmy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2007
i wonder - he is even angry with himself.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2007
Posted by: @labiyemmy
Insert Quote
i wonder - he is even angry with himself.

Posted on: Today at 01:50:19 AMPosted by: _davidylan
Insert Quote
lol a bee must have stung mister infidel pretty badly. All these long inchoate treatise just to prove that God doesnt exist?

I don't remember anyone putting a gun to your head to confess what you have stubbornly chosen not to believe, perhaps you might want to try your hands on something more productive than tearing your hair out struggling desperately to justify your unbelief.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! getting more boring by the hour and making me sleepy sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Goldmann(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2007
U ever noticed that infidel rhymes with slowpoke, , When i said u make me sick, i didnt mean u make me ill, I meant ur attitude plain disgusts me and makes me wanna puke. Is your command of the English language so limited? That said, i would still want you to repent cos i wouldnt want you to spend eternity in the fires of HELL. God bless you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by tundewoods(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
It's really a pity that Pathetic Losers like Infidel seek attention with thread senseless threads and they achieve their ultimate goal.Which is getting the much desired attention that they desperately need.

I laugh at your ignorance and enjoy your life while you have it. cry

Losers will always be Losers, and you sure proving that . grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2007
Goldmann:

You ever noticed that infidel rhymes with slowpoke, , When i said u make me sick, i didnt mean u make me ill, I meant your attitude plain disgusts me and makes me want to puke. Is your command of the English language so limited? That said, i would still want you to repent because i wouldnt want you to spend eternity in the fires of HELL. God bless you.

Hmm, "my command of english is so limited! ok let me see, i have got an oxford dictionary here by my side so i'll try and find out the difference between "sick and ill"

SICK, adverb, meaning "unwell"

ILL, adverb, meaning "unwell"

nuff said. guess we now know whose command of english is extremely limited. I guess you stutter in real life and your slow to learning, hence your imbecilic display of a poor mastery of the english language.

Remember to always talk and support your statements with certified authority and not just pull out words from ur ass! grin

tundewoods:

It's really a pity that Pathetic Losers like Infidel seek attention with thread senseless threads and they achieve their ultimate goal.Which is getting the much desired attention that they desperately need.

I laugh at your ignorance and enjoy your life while you have it. cry

Losers will always be Losers, and you sure proving that . grin

I agree am a pathetic loser seeking for attention. Does that equally not make you a more pathetic loser since you fell for my trap and giving me the attention i desperately crave for so as to make a mockery of you? especially someone replying a senseless thread? just goes to show how extremely senseless you are in replying a sensless thread.

I dont know what's wrong with you guys. You come out here and raise insults instead of actually giving me proof to the existence of god and at the end of all the babbling, you end with a mild prayer " any way god bless you" hoping to recieve reprieve from your god that "at least you tried". Any way like your father god, like his sons, (you), since your god created evil, i expect nothingless from his discredited siblings like you to ooze the same amount of evil your god professes 2.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by tundewoods(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2007
it's really amazing to imagine the extent some extremely dumb people like infidel can go just to attract attention.

Lessons 101 from Infidel the attention seeking newcomer on Nairaland

1. All in a bid to seek attention you join nairaland on Sunday 16,september 2007. (The screenshot of your profile spills all your beans)

2. Chose an extemely ridiculous username "INFIDEL" all in a bid to prove a point

3. Append the dumbest footer i've ever read on a forum "I can't see God, so therefore, God doesn’t exist"
why not try i can't see oxygen therefore i don't believe i breath it,that would make lot more sense

4. That same day you registered you started this thread at about « on: September 16, 2007, 06:56 AM »

My dear INFIDEL this is an honest advice, " Go Get a Life" Life is not all about seeking attention.

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Goldmann(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2007
Infidel, honestly im sorry i called you an slowpoke. I was really pissed at the time, It was wrong, I realize, all you really want is attention and i must say ure quite good at getting it, Bt i daresay, please change your means of getting this attention u crave,,,Mocking and insulting God is only going to cause u eternal suffering in the end, I hope u change but on my word of honour as a christian, I promise to pray 4 u as often as i can, Cos there is hope 4 eve the hardest of hearts, God loves you, Have a nice life, Im out.

TO ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM, PLEASE DO NOT INSULT, OR EVEN RESPOND TO INFIDEL ANYMORE, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, HE HAS A VERY SICK MIND AND HE THRIVES ON THE ATTENTION U GIVE HIM, I HOPE MY POST IS THE LAST ON THIS TOPIC, Im opening a new topic named PRAY FOR INFIDEL, LOOK OUT 4 IT, PEACE
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2007
Wow, all these accolades for me! cheesy T-wood or whatever your name is and goldman, you guys are too kind. This is a first for me. Am i having a fan club already and your about to be my first stalkers shocked The extent you went to read all about me and investigate, automatically makes you a paparazzi. Am so glad you made me a celeb and i would glady sign an autography on your head. grin

By the way, ur not important to me and anyone else, so i dont even bother to check whose behind the replies and what they have in their profiles. So if my attitude and lifestyle makes you squirm and choke till your a statistic on this planet, be my guest. i never for once invited you to trade banters with me, but because your too dumb to accept the obvious, you decided to take the challenge and after losing out without defending a faith u so gloriously adore, you now result to antedotes that am too conversant with.

so if you can't prove anything about your god, then pack it and leave this thread. And until you have any teeny weeny shred of evidence, dont come back and expound your crappy, unintelligible, straight in your face bullshit about the bible and what it represents. grin

p:s: your dumb allusion to oxygen still brings out the stupidity i you. I have told you in case your left ear is missing. I agree oxygen cannot be seen, but it can be manipulated in so many ways so as to provide evidence of it's existence. Stop running away from the question and for once give a credible answer and avoid your irrational hyperventilations grin

As for goldman, i guess the only way for you to enter heaven is by insulting me at first and later praying for me, haaaaaaa! you must be a freaking clown to believe that if ever there is a heaven wink at this rate, you wont even be nominated to be a candidate for heaven, but lucky you, you can swear, spit, shout, insult and even shit on god, because nothing is gonna happen to you because heaven doesnt exist. Nice ploy!, go go ahead, say it loud and clear, F*u*c*k you god!, see, am still here, i guess your still there reading this and everybody is going to have a bloody good day cos no thunder strike or tribulation is gonna happen to you! grin

so bottom line f*u*C*K you and your god and gerrout from my thread grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by mrpataki(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
@ all other posters,

A fool says in his heart there is no God.

Answer not a fool according to his folly lest no one knows the difference. cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2007
yawning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh! this is getting too boring with all this windups by you muppets! undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by ssRhino: 12:45am On Sep 19, 2007
God is not a being, God is one that has never been anywhere and yet he is everywhere, there is no time for him, he created all and nothing created Him, God is such an awesome father.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 2:45am On Sep 19, 2007
$$Rhino:

God is not a being, God is one that has never been anywhere and yet he is everywhere, there is no time for him, he created all and nothing created Him, God is such an awesome father.

2 quick flaws to your argument:

1. It's not possible for you to be in 2 places at a time. Either your here and here alone or you move to another spot and your there and there alone. Except your telling me that your god has a mobile, fax machine and the internet at his disposal, then you can partially say your killing 2 beds with one stone.

2. he didn't create anything because he's not there to substantiate his claims. Everything living thing has a beginning and an end. Everything that has being created has a creator who is identifiable. And if your claiming nothing created god, then you have to accept what magicians do. They appear poof, create things that mystify the mind and later on disappear poof. So except your telling me god is a magician, am sorry, your argument is a little weak.

besides all magicians appear physically at first to demonstrate their magic. your god didn't.

one more thing, how do you know he is a "he" with your metaphor "an awesome father"? Have you seen his dick before? how are you sure he isnt bisexual because i know you christians love to rant about "how god made us in his image" so if a bisexual person claims he is also the image of god, that also presupposes that god has got breasts and a dick? wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by ricadelide(m): 2:51am On Sep 19, 2007
I really hope this doesn't come across as being rude. Not to be pedantic in any way, however, as much as possible, it is good to be clear and unambigous with one's statements.

$$Rhino,
although i can fairly get what you meant to say, your statements can connote a lot of interpretations that you probably didn't intend. Let me play the devil's advocate here and play with your post a little;

$$Rhino:

God is not a being,
How do you mean? Do you rather mean to say 'God is not a human being'? For surely he is a being; a spirit being.

$$Rhino:

God is one that has never been anywhere
How so? Is that a definition for God or a description of God? If its the latter, do you really mean God has never been anywhere? Is God nowhere? Does he not have a location? Or do you rather mean to say that he doesnt have to go to a place in order to be in that place (for He is already there)? Or are you saying something rather deep: that God is not bounded by space - as space and time are physical attributes?
Furthermore, if it is a definition, that statement on its own (without the second clause) can readily be misinterpreted to mean that anyone who has never been anywhere is God.

$$Rhino:

there is no time for him
Has he run out of time? Of course there is no time with Him; but there are lots of time for Him. He created time! Everything is for him (Rom.11:36 - Darby) - time, alongside every other thing, cannot 'not-be' for him (another way of saying: everything has to be for Him). Yes, He is not governed by time; time - with its attendant finiteness - cannot 'contain' an infinite God.

$$Rhino:

nothing created Him
Hmm . . . can i then say he was created from or by nothing? ie is 'nothing' the raw-material that was used to create him? or that the state of nothingness spontaneously resolved itself in and by the creation of God? (for example, as my limited understanding of the big bang supposes with regards to the universe?) Or on the other hand, if you say nothing created Him then what did?
The Creator (capital C) by default and by definition is uncreated. That is why He calls himself "I AM". My point is: God can never be an object for the verb 'to create' - it doesn't work. In other words, 'nothing' can (not) be placed as the subject (what does that even mean? smiley) with God as the object and the verb 'create' interjected.

$$Rhino:

God is such an awesome father.
Finally, i agree with you 101%. Indeed, with all these descriptors, the word 'awesome' cannot be flawed. I love this song (especially the lyrics) by Amy Grant "Nothing is beyond you" it gives a minuscule glimpse into the awesomeness of God.

NB. let no one take this seriously (including Rhino). I know i definitely did not make sense (however, i have a slight feeling some might appreciate my concern). Cheers wink.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Infidel: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2007
spot on ric, thanks for playing the devils advocate in that piece, thoroughly enjoyed it to an extent wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by acidrop(f): 3:26am On Sep 19, 2007
i wont even read this shit, cos God exit and DAZIT
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by ricadelide(m): 3:30am On Sep 19, 2007
Infidel:

spot on ric, thanks for playing the devils advocate in that piece, thoroughly enjoyed it to an extent wink
Lol . . . . it has to be 'to an extent': i wasn't playing 'the devil's advocate' in order to please you (or anyone) - far from it. (If you notice, i did not respond to nor second any of your posts) Rather it was so that the Truth will not be misrepresented. Everyone, christians inclusive, needs to be careful about what they teach. Anyways, i'm out of this thread smiley.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by tundewoods(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2007
Infidel

Signs of the times grin grin
Products of Crackheads during pregnancy grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by KAG: 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2007
Infidel:

Creationists have railed for years against scientific knowledge that seems to contradict their version of events. For example, creationists have fought for years against the theory of evolution, even though it provides some of the strongest evidence IN FAVOR of the existence of God. scientists rely heavily on science and berate creationists as being “unscientific”, “engaging in fantasy” and postulating about answers that are “impossible to prove empirically”. Never mind that their precious science suffers from the EXACT same fatal flaws.

Actually, it (science), generally, doesn't suffer from the same flaws as Creationism.

So let’s take a look at three of the main sources of debate between creationists and scientists, the origin of the universe, the nature of the universe and the origin of life.

You should probably add the origin of species to the list too.

Let’s start with the origin of the universe. The creationists believe that “POOF! God created the universe”. ‘Nuff said. scientists rely on science to explain the origin of the universe. The scientific explanation for the origin of the universe is POOF! the “Big Bang” created the universe.

Not quite. The Big Bang didn't create the Universe per se; the Big Bang describes the expansion of the Universe and the onset of space and time. There probably wasn't a "POOF!" either.

Now, to be clear, the “Big Bang” theory states that all of the matter and energy in the universe was contained within a more or less infinitely dense “singularity”. During this earliest time, 13.7 billion years ago, from between zero to 10-43 seconds, elementary particles did not exist and gravity, electromagnetism, and nuclear forces were all unified as a single force. This singularity then began to rapidly expand and cool. In fact, current scientific theories state that this singularity initially expanded at a rate faster than the speed of light. Incidentally, this means that the universe is actually bigger than we can possibly observe. Fun, huh?

So let’s look objectively at both of these theories. The first one forces me to believe in some kind of supernatural “thing” that created the universe. The second forces me to believe in a physically paradoxical “singularity” that essentially breaks every known law known to man and woman. Why is one “better” than the other? I cannot observe either one and they both point to a single, fantastic being or thing; one “God” and the other a “singularity”, that does not follow any of the rules.

One relies on evidence, the other places great stock in faith. The Big Bang is based on scientific and mathematical evidence; it doesn't break every law known to humans; and if, for some reason, it turns out that the theory is wrong, then it will be dropped - science, unlike religion, tries (even if it isn't always successful) to avoid dogmatism.

But there is another problem with the “scientific” version of the creation of the universe. That problem has a name, it is called the “First Law of Thermodynamics”. In layman’s terms, this law states that matter cannot be created or destroyed. So, where did the matter and energy that formed this singularity come from? Perhaps there was a bigger bang before the Big Bang? We could call it the “Bigger Bang” theory and could say that this “Bigger Bang” created all of the matter and energy that formed the singularity of the “Big Bang”. Except, we would then have to have an “Even Bigger Bang” theory to create the matter and energy for the “Bigger Bang”. Damn.

No. First, that isn't what the First Law of Themodynamics states - even in layman's terms: matter can be created and destroyed.

Second, if there was a singularity, it would be impossible, at the moment, for anyone to be certain of how energy existed in that singularity. However, if what I understand is right, the energy contained in the singularity is timeless (some theistic scientists ind comfort in that). Having said tht, I should point out that it certainly appears that things can emerge out of nothing.

So on to the nature of the universe. Creationists say that the universe follows “God’s law” and was created with life and, particularly; us humans, in mind. Simple enough. scientists, again, fall back on what science say. Can’t these guys think for themselves?

Um, they are thinking for themselves. However, they aren't going to reinvent the wheel just to be different - you can only do that so many times.

Anyway, prevailing scientific theory is pretty much general disagreement about the nature of the universe. And to scientists, the nature of the universe is explained by one’s interpretation of quantum mechanics. The most popular interpretation is called the “Copenhagen Interpretation”. The next most popular is the “Many-Worlds Interpretation” (MWI) and then there are a whole host of others like “Consistent Histories”, “Transactional Interpretation”, “Consciousness Causes Collapse” and the “Bohm Interpretation”. Essentially, all of these theories suffer from one or more problems. For instance, depending upon which theory you choose, you have to abandon determinism, locality, causality, realism, relativity or some other “ism” or “ity”. Alternatively you can believe that there are an infinite number of unseen and undetectable parallel universes.

None of those necessarily preclude acceptance of the Big bang theory, nor, to be honest, most of the theories and ideas about the nature of the Universe.

So now on to the creation of life. And again, creationists believe that God said “Let there be life!” and there was. Mind you, he didn’t say, “Hmmm, let’s liven this place up.” or “Let there be some life all up’n here!”, he actually stated, out loud and in English no less, “Let there be life!”. Then, and only then, was there any. Atheists yet again fall back on scientists to explain the origin of life. And scientific explanations regarding the origin of life make quantum mechanics interpretations look good by comparison. Basically, to believe in a scientific explanation for the origin of life, one might as well believe in alchemy or “spontaneous combustion”.

Only dumb Americans (in my experience) and naive kids think that the Creation account in Genesis was originally written in English and that YHVH spoke in that language.

Also, no theories and hypotheses that deal with Abiogenesis are relatively mild compared to quantum physics - at least you can understand them even if they are vague.

Other than the obvious host of assumptions that you have to wade through to make that little trip I have always had one big problem with scientific explanations for the origin of life. And that big problem is the apparent uniqueness of the event. Why, if the Earth is apparently the greatest vehicle ever created to host life (4 billion year track record and still going strong) and if the creation of life can just occur “spontaneously” through basic chemical and other physical processes, then why isn’t life being created all the time? I mean, what was unique about the Earth in the past that is different than today? Why would life be able to exist on the Earth today but not be conducive to the formation of new life? If life was spontaneously created on the Earth through chemical and physical processes in the past, then it should still be being created today by those same chemical and physical processes.

I'll try to address your concerns and questions.

Firstly, the assumptions made are relatively minor and genrally no different from the ones all scientists engaged in any field must make.

Secondly, abiogenesis isn't - or wasn't, as the case may be - necessarily a unique event. There's a good chance that life may have originated more than once in the past, but only one or a few population sets made it by poducing viable offsprings. We can only speculate, though, based on the different plausible ways life may have arisen in the early Earth. In any case, apart from the fact that it would be bordering on the impossible for anyone to find and dentify new life if one did arise, there's a high probability that life is arising somwhere in the Universe.

Finally, the current Earth's atmosphere is incredibly harsh to new life (as we imagine they would be like if the process of abiogenesis occurs), especially with the numerous potential predators that abound and the rise of oxygen.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by OlukunleJ(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2007
Hi, Why is Infidel so quiet abt my last post followed with quetions. Infidel are u still there or u've repented. Pls i need an answer. we really have to get to the root of this. Come and lets reason together. Don't live it for another day. Once you answer the Quetions we will then start breaking own issues.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ascony(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2007
@INFIDEL

agrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
i am bitting my fingers so hard in regret because i am just seeing this post for the first time now. and i wish i would have participated but its of no use now that infidel is no where to be found. Thumbs up to you brother, you are really doing a great job to promote freethought and critical thinking.
i really admired the way you were hitting those fundamentalists that would never accept defeat. but all the same, it is obvious that you really gave them a very hard time. i love you men and keep it up. i never knew that people like you exists in naija.

please, please, please, i want to hear from again, infact, if possible send me an email(i know u wont like to display yours) i would like to know u better so that we can talk real business. view my profile for my email.
please dont fail me INFIDEL.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by liftedone(f): 4:38am On Oct 14, 2007
I smell DIOS.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ascony(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2007
@lifetdone

Baby girl, i guess u mean DANGER IN OUR SOCIETY, am i right?
But let me tell u one thing, the only danger i see here is the one that religion poses on mankind, religion took away reason and gave us faith, and faith my sister, is a fraud. to live all ur life believing in a being that does not even exist is the greatest fraud i can ever imagine.
I would like u to go back home, study ur religion very well with an open mind rather than ur so called faith. And u will definitely discover that something is wrong somewhere; The inadequacy of the bible, the contradictions of the stories and even the laws of God, and not forgeting the many atrocities of God in the bible.
Infact, on a general note, the bible is one of the main reason for all these problems because it turned everything upside down. And if baffles me today that majority of the xtians non next to nothing about this bible they carry around so passionately. including our so called men of God.
If u think u don't know what i mean, ask me and i will lay down details.
There is nothing wrong in critically examining the claims of the unbelievers and getting to the root of the matter rather than ignoring the whole thing as if there is no sense in it.
There are lots of senses in what we preach only if you can open ur mind and study them for urself, and i think that infidel had done a great job on this post.
Just take a few minutes and read this post from the begining and examine his claims rather than dishing it out in the bin. Lets face the fact my sister, God does not exist whether u believe it or not, he is just a making of our imaginations.
Out of hopelessness and the lack of the understanding of the mysteries of this life, our ancestors had no choice but to invent the concept of God in order to give hope and meaning to life, and bingo, it worked. But think about this, of what use is this hope when it is just an illusory hope that makes us believe things that are unreasonable and untrue? Of what use is this hope when the principles surrounding it are outrageously contradictory and absurd?
any way, let me stop here for now, just read this post from the begining and u will definitely fish out some senses in what we preach.

I'M ALSO USING THIS MEDIUM TO CALL OUT FOR INFIDEL, PLEASE COME BACK BRO.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Said1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2007
First you did not tell us the religion you are coming from I think ignorance is your problem you are so curious to know what you don't deserve to know at this point (DIMENSION) you are due to your blindness to believing the truth. Anyway you need urgent attention because you do not know spiritual things. Let us just pray for him for he is fulfilling the ugly part of END TIME REVELATIONS.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ascony(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2007
@said. if ur post wasn't for me, u can simply ignore this. but if it was then,

First you did not tell us the religion you are coming from

Can't u simply seee my signature?

I think ignorance is your problem

what exactly am i ignorant of, the bible? God? or what my brother?

you are so curious to know what you don't need to know at this point (DIMENSION) you are.

like?
Anyway you need urgent attention because you do not know spiritual things.

perharps u can give me the "urgent attention and teach me those "spiritual things i don't know?

That's what we are here for. if there is anything that i did not explain well, corect me by pointing out the exact things. Rather than concluding everything your own way.

Are u sure u even read my posts? Read them very carefully. u will definitely find something reasonable, Or INFIDEL can explain better for u if u start from the begining.
GOODLUCK.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by cgift(m): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2007
My people,

Those who often support the argument that God dos not exists usually are of the class of those who cannot control their lust and do without a sinful and shameful livs. So all they try to do is counter every proposition that seems to portray their unholy behaviour in bad light.

Another set simply try to hold on to the flimsy straw of logic that says because they can see him, they cant explain him. The same set of people, especially those who are science-orinted try to bring up all sorts of crappy theories that the same science itself has countered and rendered invalid to prove that their is no God. Some say proteins built up and overtime like say billions of years to become an organic broth. Yet thy cant create a single cell which contains hundreds of amino-acids which can only be joined together in a living organisms.

It is imperative to say here that it is impossibl for the intelligent things we see around us like the eyes, even the simplest of all, a single cell to be formed by accident. Miller tried it in his expriment to create the basic component, amino acids but failed as th various amino acids formed could not even bond together to form a cell.

You cant contain what is beyond you and that is the weakness that they (atheists and their apologists) have. Christians know Jesus, they see him work daily in their midst and lives. They know him and relate with him. It seems very esotric yet, it is very simple when we submit our intellect to him.

Seek him and you shall find him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.