Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (57305 Views)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist / Does Any True Picture Of Jesus Exist Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by barondavil(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
From my earlier quote since a balance was needed to restore what was lost by ADAM and on human is equal to adam because all are imperfect so only a PERFECT BEING was needed to carry that task CHRIST was sent and in other to retain his perfect state HE was his life was transferred from heaven to the womb of a virgin to act as medium to be born as a human.Please i humble advice to check what we say and do be JEHOVAH OUR GOD SEARCHES OUR HEART.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by barondavil(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
From my earlier quote since a balance was needed to restore what was lost by ADAM and on human is equal to adam because all are imperfect so only a PERFECT BEING was needed to carry that task CHRIST was sent and in other to retain his perfect state HE was his life was transferred from heaven to the womb of a virgin to act as medium to be born as a human.Please i humble advice to check what we say and do be JEHOVAH OUR GOD SEARCHES OUR HEART.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by sammie256: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Infidel am not argiung u becos the bible says we shouldn't argue but just read this two portions that i want to give u from the bible.1stly there are scientific proof about the existence and the reality of God and his word.In geography circumnavigator said that the earth is spherical, in the bible before he was born Prophet Isaiah said that the Lord God sit upon the circles of the earth and the inhabitant are like grasshopper before him(isaiah 40:22).

Secondly scientist have discovered that the earth is hanging on nothing.Long ago before those scientist where born Job  Said He strecheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.( Job 26:7)

Mr Infidel please don't be annoyed oooh! if you are ask 2day what is todays date what will you say 28/12/2009 sheeeeeh!but you forgot that Jesus is the reason behind the date that you are using.I am an historian, there no historical book you will read and notcome across B.C and A.D. what do you think it means?It maens before Christ and after the death of christ. Listen the entire world revolves around God.This simple illustration appeals to all religion put together there is nobody u will ask about todays date that the person will change it no matter what, but have u ever ask urself how that date came about.It is so unfortunate that instead of us to teach each other the deep truth about God we are explaining God to people in nairaland.Infidel i love you so much, ur quest for God should not lead u astray.The Bible says if u will confess with ur mouth the lordship of Jesus u will be save for with the heart man believes unto righteuosness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.Cheers Loveeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
[size=13pt]It is not as in the Bible, that God created man in his own image. But, on the contrary, man created God in his own image. . . .God is controlled by man but only the wise shall know what i takes.[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]It is not as in the Bible, that God created man in his own image. But, on the contrary, man created God in his own image. . . .God is controlled by man but only the wise shall know what i takes.[/size]
I asked b4&will ask again. Where does satan live? Is he a spirit? What is d empirical proof of his existence? Finally is it God dat created satan?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by benodic: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2010
the answers to the mystery surrounding the existence of God, heaven and hell are provided by the teachings of ECKANKAR. If you really want to know if heaven exists and you want to go there here and now. you do not have to die before you can experience heaven. the ECk teachings provide the means. you have to be ready to make the journey of soul. remove all fear. there are so many levels of heaven and each of them can be visited if you have love in your heart. for love is the golden key to heaven. in ECKANKAR we know that you can go to heaven here and now as soul and come back with the memories of your journey intact. you can also visit hell if you so wish. these experiences that we Eckist have in the inner worlds of God are what makes us bold any time any day to come out and tell all souls that yes God exist today, tomorrow and for ever and so do you too.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=13pt]toba before i answer you question allow me to make-up the very first step and important key to the existence of SATAN by qouting from the SB.

"The basics of Satanism have always existed. The only thing that is new is the formal organization of a lifestyle based on the universal traits of man. For centuries, magnificent structures of stone, concrete, mortar, and steel have been devoted to man's abstinence. It is high time that human beings stopped fighting themselves, and devoted their time to building temples designed for man's indulgences.

Even though times have changed, and always will, man remains basically the same. For two thousand years man has done penance for something he never should have had to feel guilty about in the first place. We are tired of denying ourselves the pleasures of life which we deserve. [. . .] Why not have a lifestyle based on indulgence? Certainly, it is consistent with the nature of the beast. We are no longer supplicating weaklings trembling before an unmerciful "God" who cares not whether we live or die. We are self-respecting, prideful people - we are Satanists!"

The Satanic Bible, Book of Lucifer 3:para 37-3
[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Nainai: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2010
Hahahhahahahah I'm atheist too.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by kennietwo: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2010
Man need to understand the concept and the nature of God you been athesit does not mean that God does not exist, i guess you should be a philosophy student of any institution. I understand your argument and your critics on the existence of God. i know you could have thought Philosophy and Religion, hun. try and read what St. Aquinas and St anslem in the Medivial Christain philosophy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Nainai: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2010
What's with your self-righteous bull? Don't you have a past as an athetist too or were you born a holy man? To each his own, and besides why do you care so much if someone doesn't believe in your GOD?
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Good you're atheist. . . I'm an Atheistic and Modern Satanist- my jeez! we have something in common then. grin grin grin wink[/size]

Nainai:

Hahahhahahahah I'm atheist too.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
Shio. Bien
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by rollyfemmy: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
May God have mercy on your soul. the definition of ur Ignorance is "you dont know, and You dont know that you dont know". So jst be living your experimented life and not annoying people with ur Ignorance,
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55am On Oct 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

rollyfemmy:

May God have mercy on your soul. the definition of your Ignorance is "you dont know, and You dont know that you dont know". So jst be living your experimented life and not annoying people with your Ignorance,
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by poweredcom(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2010
There is a God a supeme Being Ok Ogaga, Ok, but i am not a relisious fanatic, I am a philospher, you can tell even Traditionalist -Babalawo cal upon a higher realm before they can operate that is wht I call God, not what the white man came to tll us that Our Gods our forefather worshiped wee devil and false God and say theirs were real God, with Capital G and our small gods, LIE!!!!All Gods are the same Allah , Olorun, Orisha.Jehova, what ever you call it in your language
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2010
[size=13pt]Sunnyslim dear i have seen many people who call themselves "Satanists," and this particular point of view is very strong in the Church of Satan, believe they are already "Gods." Some people even go as far as to claim that humanity is "God."

Well, "God," then why is humanity in such a mess? Do you know your future, EXACTLY? What will happen tomorrow or a year from now? Can you accurately foretell the futures of your loved ones? Do you have the power ALONE to determine your own destiny? Can you heal yourself? Can you stop yourself from aging or from feeling pain? Can you move or levitate physical objects or yourself for that matter? . Thanks to Father Satan, we all have within ourselves, the ability to achieve Godhead, but how many people REALLY know how? Extreme discipline and dedication every day are required.

Unfortunately, humanity misses the boat in this matter. Most humans, thanks to xianity and other RHP religions are at square one. Few have enough REAL knowledge and power to determine their own destinies by themselves. Once a decision is made, or an action is taken, one has no real control over the outcome or result. We can often choose our actions, but not the results of those actions. We are also at the mercy of others actions and reactions, governments, acts of nature, our physical selves, and so forth.

Most people have not empowered their third eye, crown chakra and other psychic centers to see and experience the astral realm and the beings that dwell therein. There is much we do not experience through our five senses that directly influences our lives and the world around us.
[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by fabbolo: 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
T

10. Things that exist have energy. Energy isn’t alive. All living things are made from energy. because he is not alive and has no iota of proof that that he has energy so therefore, God doesn’t exist.

Glory to be God.God has a way of proving himself. Thank God u believe in energy at least all things are made by energy as u rightly pointed out. That energy is God.He is d reason why you are alive.so confess ur sins and pick up your bible, u have a whole lot of catching up to do. If you are still in doubt u can arrange a meeting with prophet TB Joshua,you will not only proclaim the existence of God but also add that Jesus is lord because that demon must scream!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Sapphira: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Reasons to Believe in God

I am not going to force my religion on you. If you are athiest, agnostic, buddhist, islam, or a christian of curiousity I have listed proofs of God, so that those if you who read this can at the very least consider what proofs I can offer you.

The Bible:
1.Was written more than 2,500-3,000 years ago
2. By 42 different authors
3. in 3 different countrys
4. despite these things, the bible doesnt once contradict itself
5. Most of the authors didnt even know each other either
6. The bible goes against hman nature, all men for themselves
7. instead all of each other & the Lord
8. in the old testament, there were approximately 1,239 prophecies.
9. Roughly 1,000 years after the last prophecy, a man named jesus christ was born
10. he fulfilled all 365 messiahic prophecies from the old testament
11. Jesus Christ, unlike many other religious based idols (buddha for example, sorry if you are buddhist no offense intended) was a real person
12. over 500 eyewitnesses watched Jesus rise from the grave after the 3rd day.
13. Hundreds of people, after Jesus's death were prosocuted for their faith in Christ. Why would they die for someone who didnt exist.
14. The new testament has over 578 prophecies that are still being fulfilled today.
15. There are fossil & archeoligcal records of animals in very high mountains, and many people too, thus proofing there was a worldwide flood.

Science & the Bible
Do not contradict each other, & the bible does not have these word for word due to the differences between bibical & modern day vocabulary.
1. The earth free-floats in space (Job 26:7),
2. Creation is made of particles, indiscernible to our eyes (Hebrews 11:3
3. When dealing with disease, clothes and body should be washed under running water (Leviticus 15:13)
4. Blood is the source of life and health (Leviticus 17:11; 14).
5.The sun goes in a circuit (Psalm 19:6).
6. God has given us just the right amount of water to sustain life (Isaiah 40:12).
7.The universe is expanding (Job 9:8; Isaiah 42:5; Jeremiah 51:15; Zechariah 12:1)
8. Law of Biogenesis found in the 1st chapter of the bible. Scientists state that 'life only comes from existing life'. This law cant be broken (as evolution imagines). Therefore God’s life, created all life.
9. Animal and plant extinction explained (Jeremiah 12:4; Hosea 4:3)
10. Light travels in a path (Job 38:19)
11. Air has weight (Job 28:25)
12. Wind Cycles explained (Ecclesiates 1:6)
13. Black holes and dark matter anticipated (Matthew 25:30; Jude 1:13; Isaiah 50:3).
14.31. The continents were created as one large land mass (Genesis 1:9-10). A.K.A Pangea
15.Life begins at fertilization (Jeremiah 1:5).

Resources:
http://unreligious./category/exposed-101-scientific-facts-in-the-bible/page/2/

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencebible.html

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/science/long.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by SoaringSammy: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Infidel: First thing first, save all your anger, vexation, open mouth gasp and suprise for my middle finger. The fact that you even checked this thread, shows that your in doubt about the existence of god. So shove it if you came here to player hate.

1. Y'all go about boasting that god created the earth, the moon, the sun, people, blah blah blah, but who created God? Definately, a creator must point to the things and raw materials he used to create his work, but the goombah lie of the century or should i say centuries is that god created us and he just appeared from no where and just started creating out of nothing c'mon now, y'all can't be serious grin Even mordern day magicians can point to the tools of their trade.

2. Ok your still in doubt. Show me god and let's be done with this argument. grin God is supposedly everywhere. I haven’t personally seen God. Therefore, God doesn’t exist

3. If God can prevent evil, but doesn't, then He isn't all-loving.

4. If God intends to prevent evil, but cannot, then He isn't omnipotent.

5. If God both intends to prevent evil and is capable of doing so, then how can evil exist?

6. Y'all talking about a heaven and hell, but nobody has been there to confirm it's authenticity; besides am not scared of hell. I'll rather be more scared of Mushin and Oshodi

7. How come no body can trace the roots of either mary, joseph or jesus till date. At least i know my granfather and i know my grandfather can trace his grandfather and it goes on and on and on. Somebody please show me a decendant of any of the 3 or let me spread the drag net, any of the apostles, prophets, sarah, solomon, daniel Anybody in the bible, pleease just point to a living relative. Please dont make davinci code look credible grin

8. Someone wrote the Creation story in the Bible. That someone obviously wasn’t an eyewitness to the described events because they are completely unbelievable (and I think there are two very different Creation accounts in Genesis 1 and 2). Therefore, God doesn’t exist.

9. A tsunami hit louisiana and new orleans and part of texas. The tsunami destroyed plenty churches. so if God exists, he created the tsunami. For creating the tsunami, god must be very mean and wicked to destroy churches and kill people praying to him, so Therefore, God doesn’t exist because according to you and the bible, god is a kind god grin. So who created the tsunami then?

10. Things that exist have energy. Energy isn’t alive. All living things are made from energy. because he is not alive and has no iota of proof that that he has energy so therefore, God doesn’t exist.

What a croc of rubbish, decieving people all these years and some freaks would mount the podium to quote scriptures as if they wrote it and claiming rights of authenticity.

The bible has lots of books written by lots of authors over a long period of time. Despite centuries of vigorous god apologetics, they haven’t been able to forge a coherent plot for the whole bible that I can understand. bottomline, God doesn’t exist.

So if i say god is sh*******t, i can go scot free because no body is going to arrest me or punish me, rather i'll hear your tired ol' dumb excuse, your gonna burn in hell! Once again, prove hell exist. grin grin grin

Am sorry for you. Research about men who really started this propagation of urs, you'll find that your mind is too empty to make such conclusion.
So the truth is that this is a product of confusion. Even your predecessors later declared thier utter hopelessness. I pray he spares you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by ShowMeWhatHappe: 1:43am On Aug 30, 2013
You guys who are commenting on this persons believes and what he's sharing with other none believers or people who might have doubts about god and jesus are basically disrespecting him. He's putting facts out not saying "f your god" or "Christians of all kind suck." So why disrespect what he believes in? He's not disrespecting you or judging you, he just lacks faith in your god. And for all the Christians who aren't suppose to "judge other people" aren't doing a very good job, I don't judge people and I'm an atheist, many atheist do a better job at not judging people than "Christians" are. So next time y'all see a post about facts or disbelieves about your god, just keep scrolling, don't even bother reading about it because it obviously doesn't have anything to do with you. Also I agree with the person who made this about "if god is suppose to be a kind god then why does he create horrible things or doesn't prevent them.' We have wars over religion that have lasted thousands and thousands of years, why doesn't he just come up and prove to people that is he the god of all religions, but he doesn't, he can't. Because he doesn't exist. Sorry to burst yalls anger of bubbles about this post but think about what youre saying and how you aren't suppose to judge other people and follow what your bible says.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Palatar: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hi,i m so bad in English language. I hope u reply my letter.I need your help. I m very afraid to god and hell.i dont know exactly about god. But i m too tired to afraid god.according to your topic i know god isnt kind to everyone and created hell. Please i need more prove of we are existing naturally and no one created us. Please i want to be free from nightmare. thank you for u r topic. Please let know world that only religion people arent have good ethic every human being have good will. :-)
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Tournel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
MP007:
http://www.visualbible.co.uk/lazarus-phenomenon.htm

May the lord have mercy on ur soul,

there's no soul dullard! Read evolutionand you'll know that there is no god. Also, humans have a nature of trying to find hope in a situation when they can't control it. This has been tested scientifically. Humans also have the tendency to believe in things that do not exist.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2015
OlukunleJ:
Infidel,
Am so happy that you are giving your best to what you believe in. That paints an illustration that you are very loyal to your believe. Now i want us on a more serious note to talk like people who are reasonable. There is no point arguing or throwing abuses. I have a question for you Infidel, : Can you pls explain to us how you came to this world and how the person you came through joined the race of life also? Pls tell us how your Great grand fathers came in to the world that is if you were alife. Pls also lets us know if your way of thinking is as a result of your menthors touch on you or you have the personal drive from the day you came out of your mums birth canal of course i know you won't even know anything about life then. Now this issue is a very small issue to tackle we will get to the root of it. if you so wish. Thanks
www.nairaland.com/2474302/most-committed-atheists-once-chtistians
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2015
sexybid:
one needs not to argue or batter words with infidel, remember it is written in the bible that we should desist from vain arguments. what we should pray for is the holyspirit to reveal himself to her like what happened to Saul of Tarmars who we now call Paul.

Infidel my dear, never mind i believe several questions would have gone through ur mind about ur existence. do me a favour go through the history of mankind in the Bible and also the scientifical explanation for mankind's evolution u will find out there is a gap.

when u do what i have just said i want u to share ur discovery with me. i believe God has a something in store for YOU. STAY BLESSED.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2015
cgift:
My people,

Those who often support the argument that God dos not exists usually are of the class of those who cannot control their lust and do without a sinful and shameful livs. So all they try to do is counter every proposition that seems to portray their unholy behaviour in bad light.

Another set simply try to hold on to the flimsy straw of logic that says because they can see him, they cant explain him. The same set of people, especially those who are science-orinted try to bring up all sorts of crappy theories that the same science itself has countered and rendered invalid to prove that their is no God. Some say proteins built up and overtime like say billions of years to become an organic broth. Yet thy cant create a single cell which contains hundreds of amino-acids which can only be joined together in a living organisms.

It is imperative to say here that it is impossibl for the intelligent things we see around us like the eyes, even the simplest of all, a single cell to be formed by accident. Miller tried it in his expriment to create the basic component, amino acids but failed as th various amino acids formed could not even bond together to form a cell.

You cant contain what is beyond you and that is the weakness that they (atheists and their apologists) have. Christians know Jesus, they see him work daily in their midst and lives. They know him and relate with him. It seems very esotric yet, it is very simple when we submit our intellect to him.

Seek him and you shall find him.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2015
Note how most of the atheists attack the christian God, Dont bother, cos u will hardly find them campaigning against any other god....The evil spirit in them knows the true God and manifests itself in them..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Weah96: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2015
winner01:
Not how most of the atheists attack the christian God, Dont bother, cos u will hardly find them campaigning against any other god....The evil spirit in them knows the true God and manifests itself in them..

Your brain doesn't put two and two together very well. Have you ever heard Ayaan Hirsi Ali talk about the bible or the imaginary Christian God? No. She attacks Allah, the imams, and Islam. Why is that? Is the evil spirit directing her to criticize Islam and Allah too?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

Your brain doesn't put two and two together very well. Have you ever heard Ayaan Hirsi Ali talk about the bible or the imaginary Christian God? No. She attacks Allah, the imams, and Islam. Why is that? Is the evil spirit directing her to criticize Islam and Allah too?
its the dead brained boy again, as usual you were blind when i said "most atheists"....
go and cry fool.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Weah96: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
winner01:
its the dead brained boy again, as usual you were blind when i said "most atheists"....
go and cry fool.

You said most atheists are directed by evil spirits to criticize the deaf and dumb figment of your imagination. Who is directing her to criticize Allah and the Quran? She speaks and writes about no other God but Allah. Allah must be the true God. F#cking r#tard.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by winner01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Weah96:

You said most atheists are directed by evil spirits to criticize the deaf and dumb figment of your imagination. Who is directing her to criticize Allah and the Quran? She speaks and writes about no other God but Allah. Allah must be the true God. F#cking r#tard.
You love allah, and hate the christian God. dont try to balance your hate for religion by bringing islam into this....yhu clearly hate God... congratulations God-hater... Your words are incoherent, you belong to the jungle.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Weah96: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
winner01:
You love allah, and hate God... congratulations God-hater... Your words are incoherent, you belong to the jungle.

This must be a dream moment for you again. Wake up, sleepy boy.

We're talking about atheism and the objects of their fury. For some atheists, the inconsistencies of the Quran and why Allah is imaginary are their constant talking points. This lady knows little about the bible except the fact that the Yahweh, like Allah, is also deaf, dumb, and invisible. That's all the information she needs to know.

Both religious groups worship useless Gods. Atheists direct their anger at the religion from which we made our GREAT ESCAPE.
Re: 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever by Weah96: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
winner01:
You love allah, and hate the christian God. dont try to balance your hate for religion by bringing islam into this....yhu clearly hate God... congratulations God-hater... Your words are incoherent, you belong to the jungle.

My soiled toilet paper carries more intrinsic value than your imaginary Jewish sand God. Every so called Christian on NL specializes in telling lies. I wouldn't expect you to consider my Allah bashing comments as anything other than Allah worship. Maybe that's how you worship your own deaf/mute deity, by raining down pejoratives on it. You started this God business with a lie, and so you will lie to help the useless, homosexual deity whenever you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.