Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry (5044 Views)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / Women Ready To Marry Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by LoveJesus87(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
TheOldGods:
I swear, but it's not much it's about $80Bucks that's peanut for me though.
Hope say u don delete the parasite's number comot for ur fone sha?
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
missjekyll:
What do you do? Are there no women in your line of work?
Obviously that's where to start.

I'm a tech bro, I don't have to go into details of my work, but I work with a huge company that has an office in south Carolina
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Hope say u don delete the parasite's number comot for ur fone sha?
with immediate effect boss. That's why I'm here to seek you people's wisdom. I don't need broke girls at all. It's not like I want their money, but girls that make money reason differently walai

9 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by honour7: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
TheOldGods:
you didn't clearly see where I am avoiding students. People that don't have future of job yet. Doctors don't make money in Nigeria.

That is what I am saying, before the kind of girls you are talking about with the kind of profession that earn that amount graduate they are already taken. The rest you find earning that amount just know one Oga at the top who gave them the position is nacking them.

I dey see girls dey nack any how to retain their 80k to 100k job talk less of the one wey dey earn 200k. I am not saying there are no good girls in that category but they are very few.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by allabig(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Anywhere
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by 1Sharon(f): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
If you say you're earning a million, girls on your wavelength should already be in your space lol

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Davizee(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
This year alone i have helped over 5 nairalanders, i told them not to post. From rent to school fees. Evidence dey my email. One of the guys i helped came back one month later to ask for more money ( be like his first story that prompted the help was a scam.
Do Christmas for me sir
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by ednut1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Davizee:

Do Christmas for me sir
do you know if i don do Christmas for my self

6 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Davizee(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
do you know if i don do Christmas for my self
No sir
You can do Christmas for somebody with anything sir
One dollar can go far in a brother man life

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Mcslize: 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
No guy earning 1m asks such questions. Rest

Ednut1, we are in a digital world. So many guys these days now earn up to 1million Naira and above per month. These are people that work from home, earning in $$$$.

There is a group I belong to, if people show you what they are earning, you will be shocked. These are silent earners. You won't know they make up to that.

We are talking of 1m to 10m per month. This is not a joke.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by DDIA: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jeon:
Don't u know that rich ladies having nothing to do with a Man or Marriage apart from Men becoming a living d.ildo in their lives.

Can you read what you wrote?

Well, English isn’t Hausa so I shouldn’t be surprised. grin

Just express yourself in Hausa. grin
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by ednut1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Mcslize:

Ednut1, we are in a digital world. So many guys these days now earn up to 1million Naira and above per month. These are people that work from home, earning in $$$$.

There is a group I belong to, if people show you what they are earning, you will be shocked. These are silent earners. You won't know they make up to that.

did i say people are not earning such Nawa o. If you are earning such you will in same group with females earning same, same kind of events, church, travel trips etc

2 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Mcslize: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
ednut1:
did i say people are not earning such Nawa o. If you are earning such you will in same group with females earning same, same kind of events, church, travel trips etc

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work like that. You can't just go about toasting ladies in such a group. Except something unique brought two of u together.

Besides, ladies in those types of groups are few. Men are dominating.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TrustNone: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2023
Mcslize:

all audio
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by pansophist(m): 12:28am On Dec 23, 2023
spencekat:
Strong oraimo cord laced with Cameroun pepper. 😂

Come pour am hot water join after the beating session grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by pansophist(m): 12:36am On Dec 23, 2023
1. The gym is one place. Since you need time, money and discipline to gym contantly. So visit the gym.
2. Upscale restaurant. Go on the weekend. But check out those eating alone, or with group of friends without a man paying.
3. Business events, Karaoke bars, library, museums. These are activities for well-off people.
4. Visa application centres. Sounds unconventional, but it works. Just visit TLS in Eko roundabout, or British/?Canadian embassy, and see fine babes applying to study abroad or so.

Having said that, you must make peace with the reality that Nigeria is a low-income country. You wont find much financially stable people there. And even the financially stable ones are usually well off within the Nigerian system, not outside of it.

For example, if you want to take a trip to Paris for a holiday, you may realize how small your 1M is. All in all, your best bet is to look for a good woman that might be broke, but not poor. Poverty mentality is not even something Dangote can cure, it is deadly.

But the surest way to meet high class chicks is to be in a profession that they regularly patronise. For example, one of my relative sells women products on instgram, and girls from all walks of life dm him for his service.

Sometimes he jokes that he should nto have married before starting, due to the kind of girls he encounters, and many are giving him greenlight. So if you are a visa agent, have a hair saloon, a fitness trainer, etc, you will meet them a lot.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by missjekyll: 1:32am On Dec 23, 2023
I find it difficult to believe that a "huge tech " company has anything in south carolina of all places.

You have spoken contemptously of all the possible categories of women from students to professionals.

What is left? I suggest you buy several dogs for company because na lonely be next thing unless you have a change of heart.

TheOldGods:
I'm a tech bro, I don't have to go into details of my work, but I work with a huge company that has an office in south Carolina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2023
There are many lonley rich ladies,esp if you stay in Abuja.hustle harder.hangouts in expensive spots.forget malls,anybody can go to the mall,na all these nairaland girls dey mall grin.i met some rich ladies when I dey Abuja,but I no wan marry Nigerian so I gbaga .you are not looking in the right places OP.Its not as hard as you think.i sabi Abuja paroles like my palm.But Lag,I dont know lag paroles.most of them are very very lonley.My cousin who we are age mates met one in Abuja and she bought him a Chrysler 300c.Forget wat these nairaland ladies say,most na teenagers wey never see real life.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 2:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Successful "young" woman?
Nigeria is littered with successful women but there's a catch.AGE.
If you want top earners,ready for 30+ ....its very hard to find a financially free young girl in this country and if at all you find,she'd be clearly out of your league cos na elite material.
So better look for a smart,upcoming young girl that is kind and build your life with.
This one weh woman money na your criteria/priority for relationship,you sure say you Don stand on your own so? undecided
Because we'll to do niggas no dey reason this rubbish you just cap now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Smartguyboy(m): 5:10am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
As a guy, who is doing well and earning over a million a month. I want to make sure I find girls within my class. Unfortunately I don't know where to go or start from. Most girls I see at the mall are looking for who will buy them gelato ice cream. Where are these hardworking curvy successful girls with car going to? Is it club? Or a church? At Least even if she doesn't have a car, let her be earning half a million or 200k atleat.

There is a reason governor's son marries senators daughter, etc. class finds class abeg.
Guys where Una dey find these girls?

Try banks or big firm receptionist you can just start with I like you .
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Iamblessed85: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Mcslize:

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work like that. You can't just go about toasting ladies in such a group. Except something unique brought two of u together.

Besides, ladies in those types of groups are few. Men are dominating.

Exactly. Another thing, most ladies in such category are full of pride. A guy can earn that much and be humble but a lady that earns even half of that will frustrate you with her bad character and ego. I’ve met a couple and i used my hand to delete their numbers.

@TheOldGods, I know how you feel. You aren’t asking for anything you are not. At worst, you are asking for a replica of yourself right?

I would advise you to ignore the craving else it would turn you to a beggar for love or a desperate guy. The feeling will consume you soo strongly that everything you’ve worked hard for may loose taste in your mouth. You will constantly walk around unhappy, restless and ungrateful to God whereas you should be in a state of peace and thanksgiving.

You are what you seek already. Keep making money and keep being rich. It is greater than any stupid companionship. Also, the richer you become, the more you can afford to travel etc and meet more people. Just remember, if you are a good person, then all of life and even God will conspire to bring you your best outcome. This means you have to wait and trust. One last thing, the magic happens when you remove your mind from it. Also, avoid prostitutes, masturbation and other unholy acts. These things distort our course

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by okoroemeka(m): 5:24am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
As a guy, who is doing well and earning over a million a month. I want to make sure I find girls within my class. Unfortunately I don't know where to go or start from. Most girls I see at the mall are looking for who will buy them gelato ice cream. Where are these hardworking curvy successful girls with car going to? Is it club? Or a church? At Least even if she doesn't have a car, let her be earning half a million or 200k atleat.

There is a reason governor's son marries senators daughter, etc. class finds class abeg.

Guys where Una dey find these girls?
sincerely speaking ,if I am in your shoes what will be my priority is a respectful and submissive wife that will bring joy and happiness to my life,what she earns will be down on the scale of preference

5 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by spencekat(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2023
pansophist:

Come pour am hot water join after the beating session grin
Abeg o, na die be that one o grin grin grin.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2023
missjekyll:
I find it difficult to believe that a "huge tech " company has anything in south carolina of all places.

You have spoken contemptously of all the possible categories of women from students to professionals.

What is left? I suggest you buy several dogs for company because na lonely be next thing unless you have a change of heart.

who be this one, na you go decide where any tech company go stay abi. All these ameobo nairalands guys, talking trash. I don't even have time to answer anything that is not relevant to my topic
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2023
1Sharon:
If you say you're earning a million, girls on your wavelength should already be in your space lol
nope they are not. First off, I work from home, so I don't go out that often, secondly I'm in the east, Enugu to be precise I'm thinking of moving to Abuja next month.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Exactly. Another thing, most ladies in such category are full of pride. A guy can earn that much and be humble but a lady that earns even half of that will frustrate you with her bad character and ego. I’ve met a couple and i used my hand to delete their numbers.

@TheOldGods, I know how you feel. You aren’t asking for anything you are not. At worst, you are asking for a replica of yourself right?

I would advise you to ignore the craving else it would turn you to a beggar for love or a desperate guy. The feeling will consume you soo strongly that everything you’ve worked hard for may loose taste in your mouth. You will constantly walk around unhappy, restless and ungrateful to God whereas you should be in a state of peace and thanksgiving.

You are what you seek already. Keep making money and keep being rich. It is greater than any stupid companionship. Also, the richer you become, the more you can afford to travel etc and meet more people. Just remember, if you are a good person, then all of life and even God will conspire to bring you your best outcome. This means you have to wait and trust. One last thing, the magic happens when you remove your mind from it. Also, avoid prostitutes, masturbation and other unholy acts. These things distort our course
yeah, I recently bought a camera and gimbals cause I want to start traveling, since I can work from anywhere as long as I have data.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by spencekat(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
I swear, but it's not much it's about $80Bucks that's peanut for me though.
Bro, nobody tells you how to spend your money whether in Dollar or Naira, but those girls can't appreciate good gestures.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by spencekat(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2023
1Sharon:
It does not work like that.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by ItisWell22(f): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2023
Qatar2022:

Check foreign country, those type of girls is not here in Nigeria

Stop sounding so sure about what you don’t know sir.

I know 23-24 year old ladies and guys earning over 300k in this Nigeria, as Corp members.

SeaTrade:
Successful "young" woman?
Nigeria is littered with successful women but there's a catch.AGE.
If you want top earners,ready for 30+ ....its very hard to find a financially free young girl in this country and if at all you find,she'd be clearly out of your league cos na elite material.

So better look for a smart,upcoming young girl that is kind and build your life with.
This one weh woman money na your criteria/priority for relationship,you sure say you Don stand on your own so? undecided
Because we'll to do niggas no dey reason this rubbish you just cap now.

There are young, “top earning” ladies, under 30.
They’re just too busy to be seen around the streets.

To op’s question, them dey Lagos and Abuja.
Some fit dey Enugu sef, but most likely civil servants, who will fit Mr Sea Trade’s description.

SeaTrade:

Too busy to be seen in the streets?
Then how them come dey make the money? undecided
FYI ,to see a 22-28 Yr old girl making a million naira a month is almost impossible.
They're still at the beginning of their careers, especially in banks earning 80-100k,with bills of 200k gross waiting for them.

I’m glad you know it’s not totally impossible, no matter how tiny the percentage.
I know a few of them personally. 🙏
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2023
ItisWell22:

Stop sounding so sure about what you don’t know sir.

I know 23-24 year old ladies and guys earning over 300k in this Nigeria, as Corp members.

There are young, “top earning” ladies, under 30.
They’re just too busy to be seen around the streets.
Too busy to be seen in the streets?
Then how them come dey make the money? undecided
FYI ,to see a 22-28 Yr old girl making a million naira a month is almost impossible.
They're still at the beginning of their careers,especially in banks earning 80-100k,with bills of 200k gross waiting for them.
How they fund the deficit will he too gory for me to say,for the ones who don't have stable guardians.
They'll dilly dally like this till their 30s before stability or husband comes,whichever comes first.
And please,I meet a lot of people and is operating at a high enough vantage point to know that Nigerian youths are barely surviving ,a lot of them.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by JOACHINpedro: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
wow Chinese restaurant. Well I'm in Enugu and we hardly have such here.
I fit come 042 be your PA.
I know where they are. Na top secret Sir grin
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:50am On Dec 23, 2023
Enter Abuja,u go tire,but try get sweet ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / If U Dn't Fvck Her, Another Guy Will.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.