Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry (5047 Views)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / Women Ready To Marry Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by freddie009(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
As a guy, who is doing well and earning over a million a month. I want to make sure I find girls within my class. Unfortunately I don't know where to go or start from. Most girls I see at the mall are looking for who will buy them gelato ice cream. Where are these hardworking curvy successful girls with car going to? Is it club? Or a church? At Least even if she doesn't have a car, let her be earning half a million or 200k atleat.

There is a reason governor's son marries senators daughter, etc. class finds class abeg.

Guys where Una dey find these girls?

Baba what do you do that makes you earn over a million a month. Provided is not G.

Show a brother the way.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by freddie009(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
You didn't see where I am avoiding students. People who don't have future jobs yet. Doctors don't make money in Nigeria.

If I earn over a million naira a month. I will go for a medical doctor.

1. They are decent as compared to other professionals.
2. Your children in a way will do well academically, don't you want smart kids?

You build a facility hospital in your name but she will be the one manage it.

Women with your kind of money don't need a man.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Enter Abuja,u go tire,but try get sweet ride.
I already have a mercedes c300. I don't plan on upgrading cause I don't see any reason to. But I wouldn't want a woman to like me cause I have a car.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by tofolo(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
those people poor die
na so you think am, with this subsidy removal bros dia pay done better.( Some banks thou).

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Mcslize: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2023
TrustNone:
all audio

It's not audio. That's why ednut1 doubted. He said rest, if you earn 1 million naira, you won't ask such a question. He himself no believe the guy. I just laughed. People are making money. Forget o. This one no be say them say. We are in the digital era. Don't doubt it.

When last you visited the Business section of Nairaland? Things dey happen underground if you know your way. Follow man wey Sabi your eyes go see things money wise, wey ur mouth no fit talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by sorepco(m): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2023
U no de fear Chinesefood or restaurant?
As i realize say them de use rat do fried rice i just abhor the Chinesecuisibe......

dawnomike:
There is a reason why some of us choose to eat in Chinese restaurants... It is not that we love the food nor it is worth the thousands we get to pay!!!

It is because you do not meet people of some certain 'Class' often in common places.

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by mbaise1000: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

You have a good point but I think you're looking at it a bit wrongly.

When a guy craves a lady OP is talking about, it speaks to value, carriage, ambition, accomplishment and certain sustainable way of thinking than just the money.

Someone earning 200K legit per month in Nigeria must be sound in thinking and bringing useful contributions to any organization. With that kind of person there's less drama, because at such levels honest conversation is what matters and some people take themselves seriously at that level.

Most times when there's clear financial gap, if the love isn't strong or the person with the upper hand a person of character you will find abuse and subtle shamming pervasive.

I responded based on the points the op brought up, if the op had explained it as you did, maybe I wouldn't have gone to the extent I went, you made some good points too but there is a place I will disagree with you, I believe that the most important consideration in making a marriage choice should be love only, any other thing that comes up should be a bonus, this is so because in any relationship that unconditional loves comes first, every firm of obstacles will have solutions, but where other considerations dominate things will be difficult because if it's because of beauty, it will surely fade, that standing breast must fall at some time, that money may finish sometime but true love never dies.. my own belief and thinking though
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2023
mbaise1000:

I responded based on the points the op brought up, if the op had explained it as you did, maybe I wouldn't have gone to the extent I went, you made some good points too but there is a place I will disagree with you, I believe that the most important consideration in making a marriage choice should be love only, any other thing that comes up should be a bonus, this is so because in any relationship that unconditional loves comes first, every firm of obstacles will have solutions, but where other considerations dominate things will be difficult because if it's because of beauty, it will surely fade, that standing breast must fall at some time, that money may finish sometime but true love never dies.. my own belief and thinking though

Sure, you've spoken well, but love is not based off nothing, something would trigger it.

The character of the person

Status

The personality

Physical appearance

I guess your concern is that it shouldn't be based off what one can see, and I agree with you, love must be based off intangibles. However different strokes for different folks.

Some will grow in love from what they see (status, appearance) while others are first attracted by the intangibles(character and personality), but when the obsession is based of what one can see first, then there's a problem, however some people would be attracted based of what they see before they love your person(intangibles); it's left for you to find out what drives people towards you.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by spencekat(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Sure, you've spoken well, [/b]but love is not based off nothing, something would trigger it.[b]

The character of the person

Status

The personality

Physical appearance

I guess your concern is that it shouldn't be based off what one can see, and I agree with you, love must be based off intangibles. However different strokes for different folks.

Some will grow in love from what they see (status, appearance) while others are first attracted by the intangibles(character and personality), but when the obsession is based of what one can see first, then there's a problem, however some people would be attracted based of what they see before they love your person(intangibles); it's left for you to find out what drives people towards you.
👍👍

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by missjekyll: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Just some friendly advice. Merry Christmas
TheOldGods:
who be this one, na you go decide where any tech company go stay abi. All these ameobo nairalands guys, talking trash. I don't even have time to answer anything that is not relevant to my topic
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TimiRume(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
nope they are not. First off, I work from home, so I don't go out that often, secondly I'm in the east, Enugu to be precise I'm thinking of moving to Abuja next month.
Will you need a personal assistant to relieve you of some work load sometimes? I'm available smiley( I'm lady but I'm not looking for a partner yet)
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by pansophist(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
spencekat:
Abeg o, na die be that one o grin grin grin.

Pain is the default state of life, my brother, why do human beings dey run from am?

The kind of pain animals experience daily, I don't think the average human will experience it.

Just imagine you are a father antelope, watching as a lion chews your newborn fawn. And you can't do anything about it.

As father antelope, mama antelope is looking at you to rescue their one-week-old baby, but you stand there, looking as the lion chews the bones and the baby cries helplessly.

I mean, losing a human child is painful, but to watch a lion chew your child from his testicles, then watch as the pride fights for his head, as his leg flings to the other side.

So bros, the beating na small thing. Animals experience worse lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
dawnomike:
There is a reason why some of us choose to eat in Chinese restaurants... It is not that we love the food nor it is worth the thousands we get to pay!!!

It is because you do not meet people of some certain 'Class' often in common places.

You are on point. It's been a very great experience.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by flexydote(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Exactly. Another thing, most ladies in such category are full of pride. A guy can earn that much and be humble but a lady that earns even half of that will frustrate you with her bad character and ego. I’ve met a couple and i used my hand to delete their numbers.

@TheOldGods, I know how you feel. You aren’t asking for anything you are not. At worst, you are asking for a replica of yourself right?

I would advise you to ignore the craving else it would turn you to a beggar for love or a desperate guy. The feeling will consume you soo strongly that everything you’ve worked hard for may loose taste in your mouth. You will constantly walk around unhappy, restless and ungrateful to God whereas you should be in a state of peace and thanksgiving.

You are what you seek already. Keep making money and keep being rich. It is greater than any stupid companionship. Also, the richer you become, the more you can afford to travel etc and meet more people. Just remember, if you are a good person, then all of life and even God will conspire to bring you your best outcome. This means you have to wait and trust. One last thing, the magic happens when you remove your mind from it. Also, avoid prostitutes, masturbation and other unholy acts. These things distort our course

That last part is the deal. Wait and trust and when you not expecting that's when it will happen. That's how I met my babe. I wasn't looking just going about my business and she's get barh too.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Woodshot: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
Mcslize:

It's not audio. That's why ednut1 doubted. He said rest, if you earn 1 million naira, you won't ask such a question. He himself no believe the guy. I just laughed. People are making money. Forget o. This one no be say them say. We are in the digital era. Don't doubt it.

When last you visited the Business section of Nairaland? Things dey happen underground if you know your way. Follow man wey Sabi your eyes go see things money wise, wey ur mouth no fit talk.

Add me for the group abegi... setting compas to take 24 head-on
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Princewill1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
I guess you're following Daddy Freeze recent advice to guys against dating "Hungry Girls"

I will advise you to go for girls from rich family background regardless of what she is earning at the moment. That's where you will find the kind mentality you're looking for.

Be cautious of going for girls from poor background who are rich now and who made it all alone. Some got promoted after having secret affairs with their bosses. Many got their big businesses and riches from one rich zaddy. Nigeria is still a patriarchy society, most of the country wealth are concentrated in the hands of men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
TimiRume:
Will you need a personal assistant to relieve you of some work load sometimes? I'm available smiley( I'm lady but I'm not looking for a partner yet)
where is your location? And what type of workload are we talking about?
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
birth100:
I must tell you, you're the wrong type of man for any category of girls you've think off.
Lol is that not what you women do? Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
I actually earn more than 1m. More than 2m sef. But I need to find my class.
Oga Shut up make me hear word....Who your 1 million help?
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
you didn't clearly see where I am avoiding students. People that don't have future of job yet. Doctors don't make money in Nigeria.
With your 1 million you can take her to a place where she can earn well...lol
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Davizee:

Do Christmas for me sir
Jesus christ birthday na your birthday? Lol them born you for Bethlehem

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TimiRume(f): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
where is your location? And what type of workload are we talking about?
I'm in Lagos and oh I just thought you might need a remote assistant maybe with little Data entries.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Davizee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
loswhite:
Jesus christ birthday na your birthday? Lol them born you for Bethlehem
He is my father so I have to enjoy on his birthday

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Hardunmhi: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2023
Best of luck in searching for your soul mate.

Pls I am looking for a job to earn, check my profile I have been talking about this.
I can do any job at all, any available
I am also a computer literate, I have Bsc in Business administration.
Kindly help me if you can, thanks.
Any job
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Iamblessed85: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2023
TimiRume:
I'm in Lagos and oh I just thought you might need a remote assistant maybe with little Data entries.

Here you are, looking for a hand out (which isn’t a bad thing). What’s disturbing is that you also have an advert where you intend to charge people for companionship.

On the surface there’s nothing wrong with your model and i dare say it’s even innovative but upon close look, it reeks of a ploy to take advantage of those that are going through emotional issues and are in need of someone to speak to.

It’s thesame thing if the OP decides to charge you before helping or giving you a job.

Take the advert down. If you have a skill or talent of giving people a shoulder to lean on, do so and expect nothing in return from them. You make money by meeting a need but not by taking advantage of people’s pain.

What do i know though

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2023
TimiRume:
I don't need a remote assistance with data entries. Thanks by the way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2023
loswhite:
With your 1 million you can take her to a place where she can earn well...lol
oh, so she can leave me tomorrow, I will never grow anybody's daughter oo. Women are now wild, unlike our mothers.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2023
loswhite:
Oga Shut up make me hear word....Who your 1 million help?
eyaa, jealousy is killing you. You will never earn millions in your life if you keep attacking successful people. I earn over 3 million sef, just to give you a rough estimation.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
those people poor die

You are meeting contract staff bankers. Actual bankers are doing well. Are you sure you earn 1m as salary?
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Someone mentioned final year students in medicine and pharmacy, yet you say they are not worth your interest. OK. You want to see high earning babes, right?

Go to House on the Rock, HICC, CCC, DayStar Christian Centre etc. Mingle with parents whose daughters attend(ed) private universities. Meet female bankers (permanent staff) and doctors. If you know the top law and audit firms in Enugu, patronise their services and mingle with the female staff there. On your part, you need to be polished as these women seek men not necessarily for their money, but other qualities. How well do you dress? Can you maintain a clean conversation devoid of anti-female phrases? Can you speak clearly and fluently? Do you have a good grasp of the English language? You might try classy restaurants in Marriot, Fraser Suites, Eric Kayser, LegendCurion, The Art Hotel etc.

The problem is you being in Enugu, as what I have outlined would work if you were in Lagos, Abuja or Port-harcourt.

If you need further information: ask the nairalander "Seatrade". He has a wealth of experience in this search.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2023
Mcslize:

It's not audio. That's why ednu.t1 doubted. He said rest, if you earn 1 million naira, you won't ask such a question. He himself no believe the guy. I just laughed. People are making money. Forget o. This one no be say them say. We are in the digital era. Don't doubt it.

That is the reason I am not sure he earns that amount. People who earn that amount and upwards know where to go.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2023
Princewill1:
I guess you're following Daddy Freeze recent advice to guys against dating "Hungry Girls"

I will advise you to go for girls from rich family background regardless of what she is earning at the moment. That's where you will find the kind mentality you're looking for.

Be cautious of going for girls from poor background who are rich now and who made it all alone. Some got promoted after having secret affairs with their bosses. Many got their big businesses and riches from one rich zaddy. Nigeria is still a patriarchal society, most of the country wealth are concentrated in the hands of men.

The world is patriarchal. The bulk of the world's wealth lies in men's hands. That is biologically appropriate. Testosterone pushes men to strive to be their best. So, it is not out of place for men to out-earn women.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is 2months Into A Relationship Too Early To Have SEX? / He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.