Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,212 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry (5045 Views)

Stunning Israeli Female Soldiers, Young Women, Aged 18-20, Serving In The IDF / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) / Women Ready To Marry Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2023
honour7:

That is what I am saying, before the kind of girls you are talking about with the kind of profession that earn that amount graduate they are already taken. The rest you find earning that amount just know one Oga at the top who gave them the position is nacking them.

I dey see girls dey nack any how to retain their 80k to 100k job talk less of the one wey dey earn 200k. I am not saying there are no good girls in that category but they are very few.

How do you know they are few? Have you conducted any research to know why there are few?

We should not allow our environmental experiences make us post outlandish statements on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Mcslize:

Unfortunately, it doesn't always work like that. You can't just go about toasting ladies in such a group. Except something unique brought two of u together.

Besides, ladies in those types of groups are few. Men are dominating.

Either OP is socially awkward or does not earn that amount. A socially conscious lad who earns that amount would not ask this question.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Gerrard59(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2023
pansophist:
1. The gym is one place. Since you need time, money and discipline to gym contantly. So visit the gym.
2. Upscale restaurant. Go on the weekend. But check out those eating alone, or with group of friends without a man paying.
3. Business events, Karaoke bars, library, museums. These are activities for well-off people.
4. Visa application centres. Sounds unconventional, but it works. Just visit TLS in Eko roundabout, or British/?Canadian embassy, and see fine babes applying to study abroad or so.

Having said that, you must make peace with the reality that Nigeria is a low-income country. You wont find much financially stable people there. And even the financially stable ones are usually well off within the Nigerian system, not outside of it.

For example, if you want to take a trip to Paris for a holiday, you may realize how small your 1M is. All in all, your best bet is to look for a good woman that might be broke, but not poor. Poverty mentality is not even something Dangote can cure, it is deadly.

Yeah. I witnessed that one when I wrote my first English proficiency test (IELTS). The calibre of women was very different from the usual. That was when Canada express entry was reigning.

The business events are also great places as you meet people of like minds. Conferences too in the industry one works in, and even attend the other ones from invites of friends. If OP was in Lagos, being in the Lagos Business School environment would have been great.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2023
Gerrard59:
Someone mentioned final year students in medicine and pharmacy, yet you say they are not worth your interest. OK. You want to see high earning babes, right?

Go to House on the Rock, HICC, CCC, DayStar Christian Centre etc. Mingle with parents whose daughters attend(ed) private universities. Meet female bankers (permanent staff) and doctors. If you know the top law and audit firms in Enugu, patronise their services and mingle with the female staff there. On your part, you need to be polished as these women seek men not necessarily for their money, but other qualities. How well do you dress? Can you maintain a clean conversation devoid of anti-female phrases? Can you speak clearly and fluently? Do you have a good grasp of the English language? You might try classy restaurants in Marriot, Fraser Suites, Eric Kayser, LegendCurion, The Art Hotel etc.

The problem is you being in Enugu, as what I have outlined would work if you were in Lagos, Abuja or Port-harcourt.

If you need further information: ask the nairalander "Seatrade". He has a wealth of experience in this search.
Financially stable ,single women are littered everywhere,the only issue is he's looking for a 22-24yr old financially stable girl grin.
It is highly difficult to find a girl in the age range he's gunning for who is financially stable,except all these elite girls who by virtue of societal status,he's clearly locked out of except one kind miracle happens.
Then again,if he's looking for 30+ crew,they've got money and are classy too but then at that age comes with a whole lot grin
My question to him is,if he's truly earning what he claims to earn,why then is what the woman will make or is making any concern to him? undecided
Why should it matter?hian.
All these boys with their 10yr+ old cars that used the bulk of their savings to buy and little change left for food and basics and their demands sef grin
Who earns 3m+ and is still concerned about what their woman makes and even makes it a criteria to chose who to date ffs!Sounds like gold digging to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Raalsalghul: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2023
Half a million or 200 k monthly?

This Op is a joke. grin
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by pansophist(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

Yeah. I witnessed that one when I wrote my first English proficiency test (IELTS). The calibre of women was very different from the usual. That was when Canada express entry was reigning.

The business events are also great places as you meet people of like minds. Conferences too in the industry one works in, and even attend the other ones from invites of friends. If OP was in Lagos, being in the Lagos Business School environment would have been great.

Oh yes, IELTS centres as well. When I did mine over a decade ago, I saw many of them.

Back then, it was soothing to know that there are people in Nigeria who seems like their life is all figured out, and you'll know just by their appearance.

Creamy skin, that some were dropped by car for their exams. Mehn, then I realised I was forking poor. Na a mixture of okada and danfo I use go house after exam grin

And they avoid poverty like plague, I mean, you could see from their demeanor that they avoided eye contact and deliberately make sure there is no close physical proximity that may foster conversations.

After exams, them enter their car waiting and zoomed off. Experiences like these makes one wants to go home and ask their father, where are you when your mates are hustling?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Caleb15(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2023
One of the reasons i love nairaland, season greetings Gentiles
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TimiRume(f): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Here you are, looking for a hand out (which isn’t a bad thing). What’s disturbing is that you also have an advert where you intend to charge people for companionship.

On the surface there’s nothing wrong with your model and i dare say it’s even innovative but upon close look, it reeks of a ploy to take advantage of those that are going through emotional issues and are in need of someone to speak to.

It’s thesame thing if the OP decides to charge you before helping or giving you a job.

Take the advert down. If you have a skill or talent of giving people a shoulder to lean on, do so and expect nothing in return from them. You make money by meeting a need but not by taking advantage of people’s pain.

What do i know though
I'm taking advantage of whose pain please? It's not like I'm running a psychiatry or mental home.

If you need a consistent remote friend you can rely on, apply, if you don't, by all means keep it moving. How hard is this for you to assimilate that you will go to the extent of accusing me of taking advantage of people's pain. Do you accuse therapists and doctors of taking advantage of people's pains? Why are their services not free

It's simple. My service is meant for people who are in need of it. If you don't need it that's fine, it simply means you don't need it. In other countries, people pay for online companions, why should mine be any different? And you think you have the right to tell me what I should do and how I should do it.

This is my last reply to you or anyone on this. Any other mention would be ignored smiley
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by folake4u(f): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
ednut1:
No guy earning 1m asks such questions. Rest

Ednut, you deserve a chilled bottle of your favourite drink.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by chukwuebuka65(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
I'm a tech bro, I don't have to go into details of my work, but I work with a huge company that has an office in south Carolina

Good day boss, I am in tech too and love to get some guidance from you.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
pansophist:

Oh yes, IELTS centres as well. When I did mine over a decade ago, I saw many of them.

Back then, it was soothing to know that there are people in Nigeria who seems like their life is all figured out, and you'll know just by their appearance.

Creamy skin, that some were dropped by car for their exams. Mehn, then I realised I was forking poor. Na a mixture of okada and danfo I use go house after exam grin

And they avoid poverty like plague, I mean, you could see from their demeanor that they avoided eye contact and deliberately make sure there is no close physical proximity that may foster conversations.

After exams, them enter their car waiting and zoomed off. Experiences like these makes one wants to go home and beat their father lol
hahahahaa
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Financially stable ,single women are littered everywhere,the only issue is he's looking for a 22-24yr old financially stable girl grin.
It is highly difficult to find a girl in the age range he's gunning for who is financially stable,except all these elite girls who by virtue of societal status,he's clearly locked out of except one kind miracle happens.
Then again,if he's looking for 30+ crew,they've got money and are classy too but then at that age comes with a whole lot grin
My question to him is,if he's truly earning what he claims to earn,why then is what the woman will make or is making any concern to him? undecided
Why should it matter?hian.
All these boys with their 10yr+ old cars that used the bulk of their savings to buy and little change left for food and basics and their demands sef grin
Who earns 3m+ and is still concerned about what their woman makes and even makes it a criteria to chose who to date ffs!Sounds like gold digging to me.
well maybe you don't earn such. Why did you think Ned married Regina? Regina no get money, but the fame and exposure from her is what he needed. As a man, you should have class. If you're successful, you don't need to settle for a less successful woman. Maybe you're looking for something else, but settling below your class with nothing being benefited from her is your waste of time. To me, a woman who earns atleat what I talked above, tell me already she is of high standards and that's in my class, though she is still below my class in terms of earnings if I am to set the bar for that. but that's manageable, for a woman cause she is not a man. To me the qualities she brings at that level can't be compared to a broke poor woman, who even her thinking is poor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
eyaa, jealousy is killing you. You will never earn millions in your life if you keep attacking successful people. I earn over 3 million sef, just to give you a rough estimation.
foo!!!poor Nigerians the only thing they talk about is how much they make. A kid coming to nairaland to look for wife base on how much he earns...lol cannot be classified successful. It is the internet and any idiot can type I make roughly 4 million...
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
well maybe you don't earn such. Why did you think Ned married Regina? Regina no get money, but the fame and exposure from her is what he needed. As a man, you should have class. If you're successful, you don't need to settle for a less successful woman. Maybe you're looking for something else, but settling below your class with nothing being benefited from her is your waste of time. To me, a woman who earns atleat what I talked above, tell me already she is of high standards and that's in my class, though she is still below my class in terms of earnings if I am to set the bar for that. but that's manageable, for a woman cause she is not a man. To me the qualities she brings at that level can't be compared to a broke poor woman, who even her thinking is poor.
1)I earn more than you do.
2)Ned married Regina for 2 things,youth and exposure since she's popular,but in your case you're looking at only money.Why?You don't trust your income source I'm sure and looking for a woman to fund your deficit if the inevitable happens,albeit a 24yr old.
If you really trust your source and have got bank baba,you throw all these woman earning capacity off the window,that's some Broke nigga play cheesy
If the rumours are true,Ned should be marrying Chika Ike and not Regina going by your class talk.
3) Class isn't about money,there are a million women that earn multiple folds of what you do that are classless.You're not even close to many of those women you see that are trading in Oke Arin,Alaba,Onitsha and even some street stores.
4) There are also plenty young girls who don't earn even 1 naira that are above you in class with your N3m gross monthly income and car,I mean girls you can't even access.
I don't know mehn,but the way you think makes me doubt a whole lot.
Do whatever you wish,it's the end that matters.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
1)I earn more than you do.
2)Ned married Regina for 2 things,youth and exposure since she's popular,but in your case you're looking at only money.
If the rumours are true,Ned should be marrying Chika Ike and not Regina going by your class talk.
3) Class isn't about money,there are a million women that earn multiple folds of what you do that are classless.You're not even close to many of those women you see that are trading in Oke Arin,Alaba,Onitsha and even some street stores.

4) There are also plenty young girls who don't earn even 1 naira that are above you in class with your N3m gross monthly income and car,I mean girls you can't even access.
I don't know mehn,but the way you think makes me doubt a whole lot.
Do whatever you wish,it's the end that matters.
you don't earn more than I do. I earn over 8 million as a senior motion designer alone every single month it doesn't drop below that. I am yet to talk about
My rice distribution company in Enugu, I distribute over 400 bags of rice every single day, with a warehouse with over 1500, bags of rice. If you still claim you earn more than I do, let's compare post your last 6 months and let me post mine

Back to your nonsense, you admitted Ned married Regina for some reasons right, so I have my own reasons for having a woman that earns that amount. Keep your nonsense opinion.

They are people that earn more than I do ofcourse, but from your comment, you ain't earning jack. Money changes reasoning

7 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
loswhite:
foo!!!poor Nigerians the only thing they talk about is how much they make. A kid coming to nairaland to look for wife base on how much he earns...lol cannot be classified successful. It is the internet and any idiot can type I make roughly 4 million...
grin E pain you walahai, we are not on the same league, you're beneath me bro.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
you don't earn more than I do. I earn over 8 million as a senior motion designer alone every single month it doesn't drop below that. I am yet to talk about
My rice distribution company in Enugu, I distribute over 400 bags of rice every single day, with a warehouse with over 1500, bags of rice. If you still claim you earn more than I do, let's compare post your last 6 months and let me post mine

Back to your nonsense, you admitted Ned married Regina for some reasons right, so I have my own reasons for having a woman that earns that amount. Keep your nonsense opinion.

They are people that earn more than I do ofcourse, but from your comment, you ain't earning jack. Money changes reasoning
Challenge accepted,
Let's go.
You've got to learn bros.
Don't play.
You talk about rice,dey brag to a nigga in luxury spirits abi , grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Challenge accepted,
Let's go.
You've got to learn bros.
post your 6months. I dey wait.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
post your 6months. I dey wait.
NL no dey gree me upload my screenshot,idk why.
Edit:
Now up and active,this is for 25days,
I dey download November and December own.
I want Bury you with balling,child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by ednut1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
folake4u:

Ednut, you deserve a chilled bottle of your favourite drink.
🤣

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by loswhite(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
grin E pain you walahai, we are not on the same league, you're beneath me bro.
You are very poor. It is only poor ppl that think ppl are beneath them because of money...Smh. A homeless child like you can type I make 3 million daily....lol.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where are you? undecided
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:

What I made this year,
I'm very sure you'd not make it in your lifetime.VERY VERY SURE.
You are the poor sucker looking for a woman to entice with your old C300 and rodent eating mouth so you can leach of her,be talking about class.
Men build women up and not the other way round .
Dey even quote salary range,so that e go kill the poor girl with billing to fix his 13yr old car.
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
I dey wait for you ooo,there's plenty where this came from theoldgods.
Money weh I spend sef for this ticket,I no sure say you make am this year,
Hungry fool grin

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
NL no dey gree me upload my screenshot,idk why.
Edit:
Now up and active,this is for 25days,
I dey download November and December own.
I want Bury you with balling,child.
Well i don't Reply People with fake life. Which phone did you take this Screenshot with?
Ive already done my own analysis, and figured you're no different from our certificate forger manipulating pictures. You forgot i am a tech bro, and i am very good at it. With these few informations ive already seen everything including the original name in that black paint you used to cover. runnuning a background check on corporate Affairs commisson has even revealed who own that. Bro i dont want to reveal all that here, so i will suggest you calm down and respect yourself. Don't claim what youre not. this wont end well for you linking that account to your name. have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
Well i don't Reply People with fake life. Which phone did you take this Screenshot with?
Ive already done my own analysis, and figured you're no different from our certificate forger manipulating pictures. You forgot i am a tech bro, and i am very good at it. With these few informations ive already seen everything including the original name in that black paint you used to cover. runnuning a background check on corporate Affairs commisson has even revealed who own that. Bro i dont want to reveal all that here, so i will suggest you calm down and respect yourself. Don't claim what youre not. this wont end well for you linking that account to your name. have a good day.
Story ,
Rest.
Life is simple,you're the one claiming to be what you're not.
My advise to you is simple,look for a nice young girl of the age range you like who is smart and kind and settle with,then grow together.
Stop looking for ready made material that you can't afford or go jack old woman cos of money,
You'd regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by TheOldGods: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Story ,
Rest.
My advise to you is simple,look for a nice young girl of the age range you like who is smart and kind and settle with,then grow together.
Stop looking for ready made material that you can't afford or go jack old woman cos of money,
You'd regret it.
now you're back to your senses grin grin. That's good, you wouldn't want us to go that route you wanted I'm glad you saw the handwriting. well, I choose who I want to date, it's my money worked for it, and I need a woman who earns atleat 200k, I'm not after her Money, but I know exactly what I am after.

1 Like

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
TheOldGods:
now you're back to your senses grin grin. That's good, you wouldn't want us to go that route you wanted I'm glad you saw the handwriting. well, I choose who I want to date, it's my money worked for it, and I need a woman who earns atleat 200k, I'm not after her Money, but I know exactly what I am after.
See this clown,which route?
I told you before and will tell you again,we aren't the same in anyway,I told you clearly or by any chance be mates

You suggested to war with me and I tell you I'm bigger than you ,which I can defend anyday.
If you want rationality, I can give that to you,
Which is the reason I even commented in the first place.
Don't for one day think that we're equals,and also swallow your chicken pride when speaking to people you don't know.
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Blacklion3: 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
I dey wait for you ooo,there's plenty where this came from theoldgods.
Money weh I spend sef for this ticket,I no sure say you make am this year,
Hungry fool grin
show me live boss
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by Raalsalghul: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2023
SeaTrade:
Story ,
Rest.
You'd regret it.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by alphabbey1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
SeaTrade:
See this clown,which route?
I told you before and will tell you again,we aren't the same in anyway,I told you clearly or by any chance be mates

You suggested to war with me and I tell you I'm bigger than you ,which I can defend anyday.
If you want rationality, I can give that to you,
Which is the reason I even commented in the first place.
Don't for one day think that we're equals,and also swallow your chicken pride when speaking to people you don't know.
You dey mind that guy, many of him here just belive there financial status is mission impossible for anyone else on Nairaland to attain. They take everyone as "boss show me the way" people... If members here decalre there wealth, i doubt if any of them will even be in top 100.... Earning 3m naira monthly and he makes it a big deal. Local Enugu boy that have never left the shores of Nigeria to see the kind low quality life he's living with his 3m......

When you put mouth in there matter, next thing, dey put on there pride and ego attire and try to low ball you...
I just pity this one, he's in Nigeria working for a tech company that can lay him off anytime, he didn't sieze the opportunity of applying for Ontario immigration nominee program under tech stream so he will secure his future small... he wan dey look for classy babe that will serve as backup plan for him when the inevitable occur...

And for his awareness, classy babes have left, are leaving, and are wishing to leave Nigeria daily... Just as someone said, go embassy, airports, you will see classy babes in the queue.... Go to expensive restaurants et al like someone said, most you'll meet are classy hookup babes...... Most classy babes making cool money, they hardly leave there house just like you....

Real classy babes don't give a heck about you and your wealth, They are too sensible to be sticking around a boy with no Job security

3 Likes

Re: Where Can We Find Successful Young Women Ready To Marry by SeaTrade(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
alphabbey1:

You dey mind that guy, many of him here just belive there financial status is mission impossible for anyone else on Nairaland to attain. They take everyone as "boss show me the way" people... If members here decalre there wealth, i doubt if any of them will even be in top 100.... Earning 3m naira monthly and he makes it a big deal. Local Enugu boy that have never left the shores of Nigeria to see the kind low quality life he's living with his 3m......

When you put mouth in there matter, next thing, dey put on there pride and ego attire and try to low ball you...
I just pity this one, he's in Nigeria working for a tech company that can lay him off anytime, he didn't sieze the opportunity of applying for Ontario immigration nominee program under tech stream so he will secure his future small... he wan dey look for classy babe that will serve as backup plan for him when the inevitable occur...

And for his awareness, classy babes have left, are leaving, and are wishing to leave Nigeria daily... Just as someone said, go embassy, airports, you will see classy babes in the queue.... Go to expensive restaurants et al like someone said, most you'll meet are classy hookup babes...... Most classy babes making cool money, they hardly leave there house just like you....

Real classy babes don't give a heck about you and your wealth, They are too sensible to be sticking around a boy with no Job security
Very common with the depraved.
They do little things by society standards and think it is so huge because of where they come from.
Thinking money is everything, and funny thing is they don't even have much.
I know him too well and it's not the first time he's being this rude,reason I chose to teach him humility.
Why prioritise a woman's income if you're confident of yours? And even mistaking money for class undecided
He'll learn...
He don't even make 3m to begin with,I know that for sure cos no one who can make 36m PA confidently will be actively looking for such trivialities in a woman,
Na gold digging broke men pattern be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Much Love For Tosyne2much / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.