Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) (10775 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by piyoo91: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Herdsmen:

Where e Dey happen ?
Location..
Na zamfara we dey
zamfara, family of nine? Are u igala by tribe?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by lawbereau(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Christmas 🎄 is European pegan celebration.
I will celebrate ofala festival at my village which is my culture not Christmas.

You, yourself know say you dey lie
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Jeon(f): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Christmas 🎄.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Cyril009(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season people. ✨✨✨
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
So, we deserve to give ourselves some treat, no matter how small.
Take this as a reminder to reward yourself.
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. 👀

I don't want to read nkenwa kinikan stories O! 🧐

So, what are you getting for yourself this Christmas?🙂

Pictures source: Google

Staying at home
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Samakus(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
$CCC

I just told my understanding gf that I don't have money and she understood. Used the remaining 150k in my account to buy $CCC on trin chain at 1m Mc

Already up by x2
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Ubdavis(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Christmas is pagan celebration..

I give myself anything anytime.. no need for unnecessary pressure on one's slf
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
A full tank
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

First tell us your own. undecided

So wetin you go get for yourself ? undecided
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Chasito(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nothing to gift my self Apc no want pay corpers, I dey wait for my December allawee laidis.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Cutehector:
A full tank

Where
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Trophy12: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Hmmm anyway my own na to find one fine joint order for cold standard trophy bear with a plate of goat meat grin grin grin. If u no u no ,we move.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Feldie: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
My biggest gift will be if the people in this compound stop exploding fireworks inside their sitting room. Funny thing is that the guy is even the owner of the house. I have no gift for anyone. I got a piece of land last month and mould blocks so that's good enough for me

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mexioni(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
BeyondDenemy:
I have nothing, I give nothing.

Even rice to cook no dey talk less of chicken.

You live in Lagos? I can gift you a paint of rice if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Mandela27: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Giving God all the praise for keeping me safe and alive.
This life is precious,u never know until u have an encounter with death looking right at u
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by appini: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Thank God for everything.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Kendrick80(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Desperados and gizzard

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by UnfairLife7(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
mexioni:

You live in Lagos? I can gift you a paint of rice if you don't mind.
please sir i live in Lagos. i need this to feed myself and family. God bless you sir
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. 👀

Just used the money I for use for chilling to buy something for my mom. Chilling no dey again.. but I'm happier. Would have just spent it On beer, friends and ungrateful girls.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Princedapace(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
A new car

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Kharol1234: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
Just bought my self a palm slippers

Make I manage that one for Christmas

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Traveling bag, Samsung Galaxy phone, driving license and leaving the Zoo for better..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
BeyondDenemy:
I have nothing, I give nothing.

Even rice to cook no dey talk less of chicken.

send ur acc let me send u 5k make u for fix anything it can fix. I'm a family man no plenty money at the moment

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Aricoswet(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
I got myself a brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max Natural titanium and a brand new JBL Xtreme 3 ❤️. God’s grace gat me to be honest I didn’t work much this year unlike the previous ones yet it was prosperous. I tnk God for His Presence in my Business

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by KrisUc(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
I've bought big foul, to be slaughtered tomorrow, the celebration begins tomorrow being Sunday, Monday Christmas Day we chop fried rice and salad, drink malt join. That's the treat I'm planning

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by annyz: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
It's Jesus Christ birthday and not my birthday please.

Waking up and surviving each day in this country is already a gift from nature.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tranquility2345:

So wetin you go get for yourself ? undecided

Outdoor grill.😌
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
No pressure over here. December is not a deadline for anything. I will buy whatever I want any other day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by AbujaLagos: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Happiness

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nice.
We'll wash it o. cheesy

Gimme money make we wash am na.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by okikigsm: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2023
I gave myself this.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by donshaddow(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No excuses o! 😌

No dulling. 👀

Use Google lens to see what I got for myself.
Can't come and kill myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. / thank you / Ladies Who Hold On To Their Father's Surname In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.