Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) (10791 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
Die009:
I give my self a Toyota Camry 2010 3days ago Christmas came early wish me

Congratulations. cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by MartinsD12(m): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season people. ✨✨✨
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
So, we deserve to give ourselves some treat, no matter how small.
Take this as a reminder to reward yourself.
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. πŸ‘€

I don't want to read nkenwa kinikan stories O! 🧐

So, what are you getting for yourself this Christmas?πŸ™‚

Pictures source: Google
Honestly being alive is enough reason to be thankful to God and celebrate this Christmas, on tomorrow I will take myself out to cool joint buy some two bottles of beer with some chicken grin am not the alcohol type but because it's Christmas I do it , definitely being with my loved ones seeing them after a long time , being in the village the feeling and excitement is different

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tranquility2345:

You nko. Wetin you get for yourself? undecided

First tell us your own. undecided
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by officialfestus(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Romoss 60,000mah powerbank.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by aydgov: 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
PEPPERY FOREST MEAT PLUS CHILLED TROPHY πŸ† LAGER A.K.A HONOURABLE TUNGBA
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

First tell us your own. undecided

This…
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by 07kjb: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Steady on shayo and meeting with my lovely kinsmen....NA WE DEY SCATTER O.TOWN
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by MrBroke(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Omo. Nothing o. Just my investment and my new zeros on account. Next year na to increase am. I too broke self to flex
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nothing....I'm Broke, if its just me I wouldn't care, mum is sick and depressed, I need to cheer her up, a lot has happened...

God abeg heal my mum, I don't want to loose her

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by OgwuEgo: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
1 olosho to step down.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2023
I bought one fine second hand hoodie yesterday from my neighbor. For #800 very neat and fine. Na that one my power reach. As I dey like this I dey find 150k for rent money which will be due in four days time. Anonymous please come through for me πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by achimendy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. πŸ‘€

Happiness all the way.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by emperor4love(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
A new dagger to tear more toto

Thinkpad laptop and degoogled Fairphone to bomb more intensively and make boomers rope themselves

if you get Yankee cl work dey ooh
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
I bought myself a new wig.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mikmash(m): 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2023
First thank God, for the hope been alive... I have nothing to give to myself but I'm glad my mum can smile even with the one chicken I gave her.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by hkidola00(m): 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
olarent:
Everyday is normal day, anytime you wake up is also ur day.
underated comment
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Kenmarine(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Am giving myself peace of mind

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by silaswills01(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
A nice meal
Haba πŸ˜’
I don too see shege this year
Even to chop better food na wahala
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
folake4u:

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by goldust777: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Watcharena: 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Watcharena: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
folake4u:
wastage of resources
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Adebowalay(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Sadly, nothing, as job no dey, I don carry son to momsy place sef, past Christmas I've bn doing, this time everyone has manage, is called contentment....I thank God for that gift, is priceless to me.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by BigIyanga: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
But his fellow Jewish brethten dont recognise him. Even Jesus neither called himself son of god nor king before his people.
He has no Jewish blood line because Joseph was not hos biological father. He was his foster/ father.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
folake4u:

Nice.
We'll wash it o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by gentility411(m): 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No excuses o! 😌

No dulling. πŸ‘€

I guess a chilled bottle GOLDBERG and round fried fish
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by doctore212(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Kuwaitto:
Wet creamy olosho toto
Correct guy. As I dey now, I don book three oloshos for 24th and 5 oloshos for 31st night
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by gentility411(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
doctore212:

Correct guy. As I dey now, I don book three oloshos for 24th and 5 oloshos for 31st night

Oh boy!!!!!!! U wan kill urself? Wanyo wanyo ooooo
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by drimzsmoke(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No excuses o! 😌

No dulling. πŸ‘€

A shirt, new phone and pringles cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by BrazilianOG(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=SETHARTHUR post=127592632]Christmas
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Lekan239(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No excuses o! 😌

No dulling. πŸ‘€

nothing. I just shared 200k I budgeted for outing with my wife and son this festive season to people 20k each... I was just thinking since the money is meant for this specified things why not shared it to people who are more in need and we stay at home. There will always be another day to celebrate with my family. It doesn't have to be Xmas or new year.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery / 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. / Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.