Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) (10776 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / What Are You Giving Your Parents For Christmas / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Blacklion3: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2023
donshaddow:

Use Google lens to see what I got for myself.
Can't come and kill myself.
Nice footy

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
folake4u:

Gimme money make we wash am na.

I go bring shampoo. smiley
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
donshaddow:

Use Google lens to see what I got for myself.
Can't come and kill myself.

No march person o! grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by SPAMBOX7: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Gifted myself a plot of land. Me sef Wan turn landlord cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by realtalk19: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season people. ✨✨✨
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
So, we deserve to give ourselves some treat, no matter how small.
Take this as a reminder to reward yourself.
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. 👀

I don't want to read nkenwa kinikan stories O! 🧐

So, what are you getting for yourself this Christmas?🙂

Pictures source: Google

Movie date with myself and i
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by peacefulhome(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
I gave myself two set of hand bag . How can I be using one bag for the past three months.
Saw this beautiful bag on tiktok , quickly place an order before I change my mind.

I have more than six bags as at January of 2023.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

I go bring shampoo. smiley

Hahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Ahnii(f): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
If you dey stay my location,I go give you a paint of rice and tuber of yam.
BeyondDenemy:
I have nothing, I give nothing.

Even rice to cook no dey talk less of chicken.

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by NACE13: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Got myself another smart tv from a fellow Nairalander after being without one for close to 3 months. But I no longer like it. Gonna sell it and get another.
Made a photo frame of myself to beautify my apartment.
Wanna get myself a new phone. But that'll be next year.
I didn't get all these because of Xmas. Honestly, I don't care. sad
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Ahnii(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
If things turned out as planned...I go give myself a well deserving rest!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Love800(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
Information
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
I got myself a new boilfiend grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by bigl: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Compliments of the season people. ✨✨✨
Christmas is here again, and we all know it's a season to give, receive, enjoy and make merry with family, friends and acquaintances.

Yeah, we all know things have been somehow, but anyhow, we must find a way to celebrate and enjoy Christmas, right? cheesy

It has not been easy surviving the present day Nigeria, we know, but we survived up till now, right? 🤷🏽‍♀️
So, we deserve to give ourselves some treat, no matter how small.
Take this as a reminder to reward yourself.
No excuses o! 😌

Even if you have to wash cars or do people's laundry to earn small money to give yourself a treat this festive season, do it o.
No dulling. 👀

I don't want to read nkenwa kinikan stories O! 🧐

So, what are you getting for yourself this Christmas?🙂

Pictures source: Google

To be honest, you're so on point ... It's good to appreciate one self after working over 350 days ....

Anyway,I got for myself, a chinko smart watch: oraimo smart watch ES 2 ....

And I've also made up my mind to always do that every year
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by donshaddow(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

No march person o! grin

Why I no go march person for £160.

I dey vex cos na my one day shift money be dat.
Lol
Na winter we dey and I need something warm and waterproof!
Timberland does the trick.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by donshaddow(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
Blacklion3:

Nice footy

Thanks.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2023
Persephone1:
I got myself a new boilfiend grin

Aww. Congrats.
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
folake4u:

Aww. Congrats.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joking o grin
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Mexyz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
Just stuck here in Abuja due to work cry

Anyone in Abuja here who would not mind one or two evenings together?
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Where
sort of daft question is this. Where else if not my car. Loss abeg
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by placeofallure(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
Yes o! One should reward oneself o Biko!

I bought varieties of food , drinks and all for the house.

I bought gifts for people deserving of it - Hubby, baby, parents, friends, and colleagues.

I also got gifts from people - Groundnut oil, Rice, Garri, Palm oil, Spaghetti, Condiments, Beverages and Cash cheesy

Then, I appreciated myself too. 4 pairs of shoes and owanbe clothes and a pair of wristwatches. We must rock this Christmas!

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by olumaxi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nothing for now

Responsibilities had sucked me dry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joking o grin

Which Kain play be this?!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by OdogwuJesus: 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Lekan239:
nothing. I just shared 200k I budgeted for outing with my wife and son this festive season to people 20k each... I was just thinking since the money is meant for this specified things why not shared it to people who are more in need and we stay at home. There will always be another day to celebrate with my family. It doesn't have to be Xmas or new year.

Bro,I loyal sir. Abeg, make you show me love wey I go use celebrate this Christmas.

I be forex trader but the markets done wipe my account. Due to the rise of dollar, e con dey difficult to deposit the little we have . Man had to survive on the little until there was nothing left.

I look forward to your reply sir
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by preshpraiz: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
I am gifting myself enough REST after a very stressful year. I will cook my small jellof rice with whatever protein I can afford on 25th.
On 26th I'm heading to Eleko beach(I would have preferred a private beach but I no get money). I have realized that going to the beach is one sure way I ease off stress.
I will just play in the water and roll on the sand.
2024 we move again
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
iPhone 14 Pro Max or 15 sha. Still thinking
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by armyofone(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Watch movies !
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Lighthammer(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2023
Well nothing to be honest i've not been paid salary for the past 3 month now. above all am grateful that am hale and hearty merry christmas to all nairalanders
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by choosen37: 5:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Peace of mind
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2023
Cutehector:
sort of daft question is this. Where else if not my car. Loss abeg

Your balls? angry
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by Tranquility2345: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Outdoor grill.😌

Hmmm 🤔
Re: What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? (pictures) by ThothHermes: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2023
Righteousness2:
Don't be an idiot. No one has ever said that Jews did not live there before 1948. Being a Christian does mean you should be foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband. / 6 Months After Marriage. Still No Sex. / thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.