Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

What's Your Plan For 2024? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Plan For 2024? (14097 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / What's Your Plan For 2022 Valentine? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Saviola86: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hamachi:
You don't get it, you are in your mid 30's and yet you don't have a landed property yet, think šŸ¤” about it? Which would you rather do first?
Invest or spend šŸ’°?

What makes you think I donā€™t have landed properties?

Mrs I said going all out to build because you want to avoid rent payment is a wrong decision that appears like a good one.

You can build a house and avoid rent but what next?

You worked for years to save 25million only to use it to build a house.

Instead investing that money to get passive income to increase your earning , you while excess cash flows goes into the building project

That is the way to go not that which u are proferring

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Duchessree(f): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
1. Make money
2. Take care of my skin
3. Enroll in more skill online
4. Expand my brand šŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Hamachi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
wink Now I get your point.
Saviola86:

What makes you think I donā€™t have landed properties?

Mrs I said going all out to build because you want to avoid rent payment is a wrong decision that appears like a good one.

You can build a house and avoid rent but what next?

You worked for years to save 25million only to use it to build a house.

Instead investing that money to get passive income to increase your earning , you while excess cash flows goes into the building project

That is the way to go not that which u are proferring
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Godsongang: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Getting married and going back to sebia with wife o
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Bonab: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
mrnwas:
In 2024, i want to own up to 3 blogs that would earn $xxxx monthly!
This is why i am working so hard to read more about the niche i find interest in and watch a lot of videos too!
I would also like for Facebook to allow Nigerians monetize their pages and earn very well!

I want to start blogging too. Can you tell me how to start and what it will take to start? Thanks
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Illegal1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

E don hard now bro

omoh.........make i put body 1st.

see children wen i attend their naming ceremony,jst dey change cars lyk boxers..

abeg abeg make i join dem jare,since i no fit beat them
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Raalsalghul: 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Regex:

Baba, you see that travel, it is very important.

Very important especially in broadening one's mind and exposure. No be say person go dey one place: work, work work from year to year.

I'm always at my happiest when in new places learning about new people, their history, cultures, food, language and practices.

My happiest moments this year na the one week I do holiday for Malaysia.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Regex: 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Very important especially in broadening one's mind and exposure. No be say person go dey one place: work, work work from year to year.

I'm always at my happiest when in new places learning about new people, their history, cultur, food, language and practices.

I was happy when I was in Montenegro granted I didn't go out much due to finances. This time will be different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by emmaodet: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
Raalsalghul:

I'm always at my happiest when in new places learning about new people, their history, cultur, food, language and practices.

grin grin
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
i will not tell you
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by virginboy1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
ABSAO:
These are my 2024 wishes.
In term of career development:
1 Gain certification in HCIA AI in
2 Gain certification in HCIA Cloud service
3 Gain certification in HCIA Big Data
4 Gain certification in HCIP AI
5 Be the winner of National final of Huawei Cloud Track
6 I want to improve my skill in AI/ ML
Finance:
May Allah open opportunities for me to start earning money from my skill without affecting my priority
Relationship:
I want Allah to find Halal relationship for me. A virtuous lady who's going to be my wife when best Allah wishes
Religion:
I want to avoid any form of sin. Big/ small. May Allah make it possible

All in in all, I want the of 2024 from Allah. ƀmƬ

Interesting
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
I need US visa
Oluwa run am 4 me

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by virginboy1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chikarata2020:
Hussle to get a Job intern, learn a good online skills as a side hussle. And save up massively for Japan plans

Which can you please recommend
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.........make i put body 1st.

see children wen i attend their naming ceremony,jst dey change cars lyk boxers..

abeg abeg make i join dem jare,since i no fit beat them
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ You think it's easy most na juju them dey do now o

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by virginboy1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Olam09:

Yes.. i want to stop totally.. don't want to have anything to do with gambling anymore.. Gambling do stunt growth both financially and mentally.
You are very right... I pray and hope you mantain this decision.
The day I started analysing the debit and credit in my bet account...that's when I realised I really need to quit.

The money I don lose for betting this year don reach to buy two big matured Cow and 5 goats... cry
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by MSN1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Rubyjade:
Erase this mentality from your head
Na who get money dey save gang
Na who dey alive dey plan gang
Chop life tomorrow no sure gang
Thank u.
u won.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by mrnwas(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Bonab:

I want to start blogging too. Can you tell me how to start and what it will take to start? Thanks

It takes nothing much.
First you'll have to decide what to blog about.
Business
Fashion
Decoration
Lifestyle
Etc.

2ndly, you'll have to buy a domain name for your blog (Just don't buy till you've written at least 15 posts of at least 1000 words to post on your blog)

Then buy your hosting.

While the domain name is the address of your said blog, the hosting is the land on which you're going to build the blog.

Blogging requires dedication, grit and more learning to finally become successful. You'll need collaboration and patience too!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Hedgefunds: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Raalsalghul:

I'm always at my happiest when in new places learning about new people, their history, cultures, food, language and practices.

Where in Malaysia did u go? Twin tower? Bukit bintang? Mid valley..battle caves . China town...where ?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Olam09(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
virginboy1:

You are very right... I pray and hope you mantain this decision.
The day I started analysing the debit and credit in my bet account...that's when I realised I really need to quit.

The money I don lose for betting this year don reach to buy two big matured Cow and 5 goats... cry

The money i lost on all bet can buy me a plot of land at lekki.. i wagger a total of 10 million on betking this year..

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Raalsalghul: 11:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Where in Malaysia did u go? Twin tower? Bukit bintang? Mid valley..battle caves . China town...where ?

Bukit Bintang
Serendah Water Falls
Government seat at Putrajaya
Malacca City and River including historical sights
Kuala Lumpur

Stayed at an AirBnB at Cyberjaya

I also took a picture at Twin Towers.

For food and delicacies, I never see country wey pass them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Hedgefunds: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Bukit Bintang
Serendah Water Falls
Government seat at Putrajaya
Malacca City and River including historical sights
Kuala Lumpur

Stayed at an AirBnB at Cyberjaya

I also took a picture at Twin Towers.

For food and delicacies, I never see country wey pass them.

Nasil goren why no ayam?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by virginboy1(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2023
Olam09:

The money i lost on all bet can buy me a plot of land at lekki.. i wagger a total of 10 million on betking this year..
Damnnnn please quit ooo
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by ABSAO(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2023
virginboy1:

Interesting
Thanks Boss. Is our goal similar?
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Greatzeus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
lavylilly:
Believe everything on social media at your peril.
People fake or brag stupidly,at least do your bragging with intelligent.
For every single cement Dangote sell,he makes about 5 to 10per cent profit. Now do you know how much revenue Dangote will generate for him to have N20m profit.
I challenge the guy to tell us what he sells or services he render that will give him about N150m-N200m monthly,for him to make a profit of N20m, rubbish.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by Greatzeus(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
oliverwrites:
I have been in business for 14 years. One of the pioneers in Nigeria. Buy some courses on udemy, learn on youtube. It is easier these days than when I started.

I unfortunately no longer teach as my business has grown to a level where I barely have time for any other thing aside business, family and church ( yes, I am a church boy ).
You should have specify it's church business, where anything is possible,even in a service you can make your N20m. I thought you were talking of doing business of buying or selling or rendering services,I would say you're a big liar. Do you know the kind of business you will be running in Nigeria to make a profit of N20m monthly? After all the fixed cost and variable cost and expenses, you're still left with N20m? Looking at the cost of business in Nigeria,Then you'll be making between N150 to N200m revenue monthly.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by oliverwrites: 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Greatzeus:

You should have specify it's church business, where anything is possible,even in a service you can make your N20m. I thought you were talking of doing business of buying or selling or rendering services,I would say you're a big liar. Do you know the kind of business you will be running in Nigeria to make a profit of N20m monthly? After all the fixed cost and variable cost and expenses, you're still left with N20m? Looking at the cost of business in Nigeria,Then you'll be making between N150 to N200m revenue monthly.
You are myopic. I am a digital marketer and building for God Is my choice, I am not even a minister not to talk of being a pastor and not all pastors are fraud. Stop generalising.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Meerahbel:
Increase saving
Aggressively invest (There is a saying that it is difficult to teach an old dog a new trick.

There are investors that are only into real estate and are doing fine, there others who are only into Fixed Income investments and are also doing fine, there are others who are only into stocks and are also doing. There are also investors who combine everything.

You should have known that if an asset or investment does not generate cash flow, I can't deal.)
Quit my job
Face my business squarely
Then get a remote job to augment my business

Do u know anyone thats actively/invested in stock asset?

I wann do that too

1 Like

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by MSN1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
The day i knew your plans has nothing to do with what happens was the day i always embrace God'sPlan.
GOD'S PLAN the surest way till 2000 infinity.
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by pansophist(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
I don't have a new plan, just a continuation of the former plans laid down over fifteen years ago. So I'll just keep strengthening myself and looking for shortcuts, to achieve this old plan very quickly.

Whats the plan you may wonder? The plan is freedom. I want to be as lazy as a slay queen, and still ball and live the good life, with me and my family.

And that's just one of the grand plan. The others? Personal. Even if a surgeon tear my heart out, he won't know it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by kkins25(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
pansophist:
I don't have a new plan, just a continuation of the former plans laid down over fifteen years ago. So I'll just keep strengthening myself and looking for shortcuts, to achieve this old plan very quickly.

Whats the plan you may wonder? The plan is freedom. I want to be as lazy as a slay queen, and still ball and live the good life, with me and my family.

And that's just one of the grand plan. The others? Personal. Even if a surgeon tear my heart out, he won't know it

in Kelvin Heart voice: DAMN!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlO0WT71DtQ
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by wwwtortoise(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
pansophist:

Investment that yields returns without actively being involved in the daily ops. Just like the popular saying ā€œmaking money even when asleepā€.

Thatā€™s the only possible way to achieve some level of freedom in this capitalist global system. Iā€™m a freedom seeker too.

Goodluck fam !
Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by pansophist(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
wwwtortoise:

Investment that yields returns without actively being involved in the daily ops. Just like the popular saying ā€œmaking money even when asleepā€.

Thatā€™s the only possible way to achieve some level of freedom in this capitalist global system. Iā€™m a freedom seeker too.

Goodluck fam !

Your head is correct āœ…

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

In This House I Have Had Sex With 60 Men / Soul Mate : Is It True OR Myth? / What Is The Perfect Present To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.