Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video (3985 Views)

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by AndikanEssien(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Learn to be responsible else who will join your SA friend grin

She alleged in one of her comments that she isn't attracted to men sha obviously revealing she's living an alternative lifestyle. Even as disgusting as lesbians are, they exhibit more jealousy than those in proper relationships and some are even more toxic in the reactions
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Dangrace01: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:
undecided So insecure. Why marry her in the first place if you don't trust her? Mumu man.

I feel so sad for women who would've to pick among the nonsense men we have these days.

I pray for you.

In all you do Your husband would continue to miss his exes in Jesus name Amen
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by dclak112: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2023
She misses the old days
NoSmoking:
Why was she calling her ex

To come n do what?

🤕
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by jumokeadele(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2023
you very right, I agree love contributes to this, but even true lovers get tired of them self, just that the boredom is mild when there's true love and it can easily be replenished. But trust me women get bored easily in marriage either love or no love

advanceDNA:

Is it really about getting bored?? Or because pple just marry who they shouldn't marry in the first place??

Instead of women to wait for their ex they love and have been fvcking for years...they will jump into marriage with one guy asking them out but have no real feelings for because they want to check marriage of their to-do list....

Later they will now claim they are not happy blaming their innocent husband.... Imagine this one claiming are husband is insecure while shes saying she misses her ex.......Dirty pple everywhere

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by nonhuman(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:
undecided So insecure. Why marry her in the first place if you don't trust her? Mumu man.

I feel so sad for women who would've to pick among the nonsense men we have these days.
mumu woman , a cheating woman is worst than the devil himself, the only way to stop crime is to curb whatever that could lead to crime, if you have respect for your marriage and husband you have no business with exes
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by seetomorrow: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

If I tell you THUNDER FIRE you because of your useless comment it will look like am wicked
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by dNortherner(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

Ke! Why won't you tell the truth? Haba mana! The woman na her mumu no be the man. Most she call her ex? And please try to understand instead of calling us men names.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by nonhuman(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2023
seetomorrow:

If I tell you THUNDER FIRE you because of your useless comment it will look like am wicked
tell her straight she deserve no respect, I detest women like her they are the reason why our society is in rot

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by nonhuman(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Dangrace01:

I pray for you.

In all you do Your husband would continue to miss his exes in Jesus name Amen
amen
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by dNortherner(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2023
[quote author=Anny69 post=127612590]
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by engrchykae(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

man hater, probably a lesbian.
No man will kill you,the hate you harbor for men will .
Main market Onitsha is not aware that one person did not come to market.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:19am On Dec 25, 2023
AndikanEssien:

She alleged in one of her comments that she isn't attracted to men sha obviously revealing she's living an alternative lifestyle. Even at disgusting as lesbians are, they exhibit more jealousy than those in proper relationships and some are even more toxic in the reactions

You are correct, stats prove that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by SouthSouth1914: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2023
webincomeplus:

Why couldn't she marry her ex in the first place if the ex was so good that she can't detach from him?

My brother, no need to explain to someone who sense is far from.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Boomboost(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2023
jumokeadele:
Women get bored in marriage faster than men, but they never show it. I think marriage will be more fun for women if she's not the only wife. That gender is not designed to cherish peace of mind, but they don't know. Women are design to have competitions and Jealousy.

I also think men are not designed to sleep with one woman for six months straight and still maintain a strong erection.

100 Christmas likes for this jor
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Matix222: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂No dey cry for my mentions. Everything you stated is what you guys do, that's why you feel insecure about a woman keeping male friends or texting her ex.

Wahala for who's attracted to men sha.

Mumu but you were in a relationship with a guy

Day whine your papa

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by codedguy1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kloenboi:

If you love/miss your ex so much why don't you marry him?

You want keep your husband and maintain an ex at the same time.

If she marries this ex she will start calling her ex husband again grin

That gender eh!
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Petah(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

I guess you wannaarry a man who calls his ex. Good marriage.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Petah(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

I guess you wanna marry a man who calls his ex. Good marriage.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ukpahu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

don't allow me to insult you
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Gaddafih001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gadafii:
Foôlish girl said she was missing her ex while she was legally married and called him, luckily the ex didnt pick the call, the husband got to know and he divorced her

She claimed she had all sort of freedoms with her ex, so why didn’t she end up wit that ex as her husband, it’s simple… the ex was just having fun with her and he allowed her do as she likes cos he knew he was never going to wife her so she can do what ever she likes, his concern was that the pusse must be available at any point in time so anything she wanna do he doesn’t care

But the husband can’t allow such cos he’s trying to protect his girl, his supposed partner, whom he has decided to commit his lifetime to and she’s seeing that as controlling, women will self destruct before they realize their folly

Dear ladies, if your boyfriend allows you unnecessarily freedom to do what you like, party wild, stay late, drink anyhow, smoke, or even allow you visit your ex, it’s simply because he doesn’t see any future with you, a man who sees you as potential life partner willl not allow those nonsense, for your own good and fr the good of the household

This girl is divorced now, would her ex marry her, of course not, but he can always Bleep her when he desires, she looses on both ends
Na John Doe born us my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Gadafii: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Na John Doe born us my brother.
I don get my orientation a long time ago, say whe I was 17-19 about these things

I merely started seeing Johndoe tweets few months ago, he speaks plus fact tho

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by rockyh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

it is your stupidity that makes you feel it is right to call your ex because you miss him soon it will be visit and the next time he's on you. If you don't know how to set boundaries in marriagethen don't get married.if you can't forget about your ex and focus on your marriage,go back to your ex. There is no excuse for intentional cheating. You don't put a cat and raw fish together and expect nothing to happen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Testimony1988(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Bluntguy:
In your next marriage never call your ex husband if you want to remain married.
Not her ex husband but ex boyfriend, that's true.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Testimony1988(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Next time she won't try such again, why calling her ex when legally married, that's very unfair.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Darkestking: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
BrownEnvelop:
A South African lady has revealed that her husband divorced her six months into their marriage due to his insecurities and lack of trust for her.

She said her husband ended the marriage after finding out that she was calling her ex-boyfriend shortly after walking down the aisle.

The young woman who narrated her story during a podcast, said she she married a very jealous man who monitored the people she talked to and barred her from keeping male friends.

According to her, the major drama started on a random day that she was missing her ex-lover and decided to call his phone number but he didn’t pick up.

Her hubby found out about the call, confronted her about it and accused her of cheating with her ex. She said he even reported her to the pastor who officiated their wedding. In the latter part of the podcast, the divorcee clarified that she was not cheating.

Watch video below:
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/24/my-husband-divorced-me-6-months-after-our-wedding-for-calling-my-ex-lady-video/

The man wasn't insecure. He had standards. Any contact with an ex is a dealbreaker for most people and rightfully so.

He was also correct not to trust her because she called her ex. Even if she didn't intend to cheat, this is a big red flag.

She showed complete disrespect for him. He held true to his standards and left her. Good for him. He deserves better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Foolish woman. Shameless idiot
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Darkestking: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
Anny69:
So once you end relationship with someone you should just block them everywhere? What kind of men-child are outside these days?

Why would the man block her? She was obviously missing him. He could easily have sex with her

She's the one bleeped up and violated her marital vows by calling him. She should have been the one to block him

Woman children, not man children
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by capnies: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Anny69:

Y'all should stop crying in my mentions undecided

ADAM TRUSTED EVE, THE CONSEQUENCES STILL LINGERS TODAY.
YOU ARE MARRIED BUT MISSING YOUR EX, WHAT IS CHEATING
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by capnies: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Anny69:
So once you end relationship with someone you should just block them everywhere? What kind of men-child are outside these days?

ALL THIS TALK IS BECAUSE MEN HAVE CONDENSATED SO LOW TO MARRYING NON-VIRGIN WOMEN
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by dkidd: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Gadafii:
Foôlish girl said she was missing her ex while she was legally married and called him, luckily the ex didnt pick the call, the husband got to know and he divorced her

She claimed she had all sort of freedoms with her ex, so why didn’t she end up wit that ex as her husband, it’s simple… the ex was just having fun with her and he allowed her do as she likes cos he knew he was never going to wife her so she can do what ever she likes, his concern was that the pusse must be available at any point in time so anything she wanna do he doesn’t care

But the husband can’t allow such cos he’s trying to protect his girl, his supposed partner, whom he has decided to commit his lifetime to and she’s seeing that as controlling, women will self destruct before they realize their folly

Dear ladies, if your boyfriend allows you unnecessarily freedom to do what you like, party wild, stay late, drink anyhow, smoke, or even allow you visit your ex, it’s simply because he doesn’t see any future with you, a man who sees you as potential life partner willl not allow those nonsense, for your own good and fr the good of the household

This girl is divorced now, would her ex marry her, of course not, but he can always Bleep her when he desires, she looses on both ends
This part of the game they still can't understand. They will say so and so gets me, understands me, bla bla bla. No bichh we just don't take u seriously its why we care less with whatever the fvck u do with urself and ur body. Ur just another play thng to be used and discarded. Let the guys who want to
Keep u worry about all that 😆
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by dkidd: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Darkestking:

The man wasn't insecure. He had standards. Any contact with an ex is a dealbreaker for most people and rightfully so.

He was also correct not to trust her because she called her ex. Even if she didn't intend to cheat, this is a big red flag.

She showed complete disrespect for him. He held true to his standards and left her. Good for him. He deserves better.
Loose girls have bastardized that word to suit their whoring ways and have used it to control the very weak men amongst us
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Anny69:

If you want to be on the street be there, don't come into someone's house and continue your street .

You can not serve two masters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Must-read 4 Ladies! / My Boyfriend Is 14 Years Older Then I / Help My Gf Is Too Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.