Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video (4004 Views)

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2023
BrownEnvelop:
A South African lady has revealed that her husband divorced her six months into their marriage due to his insecurities and lack of trust for her.

She said her husband ended the marriage after finding out that she was calling her ex-boyfriend shortly after walking down the aisle.

The young woman who narrated her story during a podcast, said she she married a very jealous man who monitored the people she talked to and barred her from keeping male friends.

According to her, the major drama started on a random day that she was missing her ex-lover and decided to call his phone number but he didn’t pick up.

Her hubby found out about the call, confronted her about it and accused her of cheating with her ex. She said he even reported her to the pastor who officiated their wedding. In the latter part of the podcast, the divorcee clarified that she was not cheating.

Watch video below:
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/24/my-husband-divorced-me-6-months-after-our-wedding-for-calling-my-ex-lady-video/

Mumu why Ur ex no marry u... Weyrey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry / My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.