Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (73325 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by funbamby(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
When you are ready for the Electronics Appliances , you can reach out to us ( Adobe Network and Electrical Solutions, 24 Araromi Street Anifowose Ikeja ) for Quality and reasonable products.

Thank you and Happy Construction
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Agunesinjaweola: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
This is unsolicited advice.
This guy has a profitable business before decided to have a house.
Focus on the question and not advice of what should be done by your own thinking.
Everybody needs a home after the business success.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
Answer the question if you have the answer, not giving unsolicited advice.

naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

Another, I too sabi
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Cashio(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Okay. Since you have managed to show yourself off. Please announce to everyone what business did i advertise to you or the Op. Please tell everyone. Tyre seller. When you are at the core bottom of the value chain of an enterprise how would you ever know what it means to cover the entire value chain in any business. Empty nuisance. You're not at the level of my IQ. Go and check my posts if i said beyond owning a factory if i ever announced any business both on this thread and other threads. Useless lowlife rat

25M is tops six months productive output, you swine
Who have ears, let them hear
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

This is unsolicited advice.
This guy has a profitable business before decided to have a house.
Focus on the question and not advice of what should be done by your own thinking.
Everybody needs a home after the business success.

Its a public forum. It could be for someone who checks the thread in ten years. Stvpid black people. I earn seven digits monthly fulls
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Freethinker87: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.

SMH!
Tell me you haven't ran a business before without telling me you haven't run a business before.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Freethinker87: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
starpower:
ah!. 25M making 70m is very hard. More capital is hard to allocate without previous experience 25 millions sales a month needed to net 20% to make 60m. Gross 70m possible. To me it depends on the fund owner risk appetite. Higher risk means higher chances of loss of capital. Try scaling further the source of that savings well if it possible and legitimate.

You seem to have watched a lot of crap on YouTube and you're beginning to feel like a business expert. 😂 No problem, continue!
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Twilight2: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Hahahahahaaha. What do i say o.

Bro we are ready to be schooled.
I would also want to have knowledge on this Sir.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by dominion001(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Oga, he only asked a simple question. The answer should be Either yes or no and not for you to come and give him lectures on how he should use his money. Live your life the way you want it and allow others do what they want to do with their money.

Nigerians sha.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by TheRareGem1(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
I can execute this with 18m

For real
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by NECO1998: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
With plenty change.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by YesGodcan(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Big boy, wire Xmas thing for ur bro na

E no easy for ezikel oh.

Even to do xmas for my old woman na wahala for me now oh grin

Remain blessed brotherly.
If u answer make i paste aza Abeg 🙏

By the way, am an engineer but no cert. But very experienced one at that. Was working in foreign country.
My base is east sha. Anambra last born, incase I can do anything, am very very available with clear heart

CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Yestogood: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dikastan:
It will do that comfortably and you will get change sef. Make sure you are involved in the process fully to avoid being exploited by the engineer. Buy materials yourself. The money is very ok

Yes, for about 18 million naira you should be able to get a 4 bedroom apartment finished to your taste. Be careful with spending. Watch out for workmen. They are devils. Don't pay before anything is done. Don't even pay more than 10 % upfront. Stay on site.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Mandate1: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
WantsandMore:
Our Parents missed on this wonderful financial advice man!
no matter how you keep expanding from one business to the other, you'll still definitely build a house.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by boxypane(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Never worked for anyone. Been into investment for a decade
That's great for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by fkj950ax(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

I was never judgemental. Go and reread the tone of the message. Many times messages like that impact people positovely not becessarily for the Op. Half baked graduates

You are truly a CHILD! Improve your argument, not raise your voice or insult people.
You weren't judgmental in one hand, but you decide to insult me on the other hand? You that went to Harvard and Cambridge and MIT just wasted your parents money.
PS. I didn't even finish Primary School, not to talk of being a Graduate (or half baked one sef).

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by justking(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
I think so
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by lanre316: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2023
boxypane:

That's great for Nigeria.

Don't get sucked into his so-called investment scheme. He's obviously a scammer
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by EmmaLege: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
wisdomkid:

Very unnecessary advice, person wey get 25M pick am? He didn't actually asked for advice WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY.

Violence choke everywhere 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by vickydevoka(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Tmex:

It should, depending on your land terrain and location.
Location. Very true. Can build in Jo's or Kaduna but it can not in owerri or pH
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by vickydevoka(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dikastan:
It will do that comfortably and you will get change sef. Make sure you are involved in the process fully to avoid being exploited by the engineer. Buy materials yourself. The money is very ok
Very true. If you are involved in the building from start to finish
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by YesGodcan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Brother no bother ur self with people who know how to be good advisers but can not advise them selves to change their status for good.

Abeg, run Xmas things for bro na, e no easy for ezikel oh grin

If u answer make i drop aza if u no mind Abeg. Remain blessed 🙏

DrDoc:

Its a public forum. It could be for someone who checks the thread in ten years. Stvpid black people. I earn seven digits monthly fulls
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Nna17(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.

Please if there's a job vacancy around you please help me out, I want my situation to change
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by ttmax09(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
That's how you lot fail exams, he asked a simple question and you were busy dishing out advice as if the op is a kid, what's wrong with you Nigerians sef and always advising people on how to spend their money. Oversabi people.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by boxypane(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
lanre316:

Don't get sucked into his so-called investment scheme. He's obviously a scammer
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ate247(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
wisdomkid:

Very unnecessary advice, person wey get 25M pick am? He didn't actually asked for advice WHAT TO DO WITH THE MONEY.
some people no just dey mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Singhabele: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

The man ask if it can build the house very clear question that should be straight forward answer yes or no with reason.

But you left question to be discussing income wealth etc . Nobody ask you but u mush show ur ignorance with ur response.

Did the OP ask you for income streams ?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by InvertedHammer: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration

/
A lot of change go remain sef.

/

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by LordSeth0: 6:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
25m will definitely build the house if you have a good engineer and a good supervisor
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by StrongAlphMale: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

Very dumb theory.

Dude, before building a house, you must have done the calculations yourself. You should be able to foot 10 times the value of the money of that house you're building otherwise don't even start it. How can a struggling guy build a house? Why would you say owning a house isn't a a good investment? What kind of mentality is this?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Sweetvie: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

It’s for personal use not business. Thank you.
Nice reply grin

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by StrongAlphMale: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
NwaliE01:

This your theory will one day land someone in trouble.
Do you think we grow business like corn under 1 year?
Which business can you do with 25M and make 70M yearly?

House is what many people fall back to when the chips are down. Building a house is a long term savings not investment.
It's not a bad idea to own a house. We know houses depreciate and land appreciate but note that the guy advising you that house is not an investment already have his own houses.
Use your tongue to count your teeth.

That boy is still a kid, kindly Ignore him.

The werey even said invest the 25m and get 70m in a year, he is obviously a scammer, that's how scammers reason and talk.

Werèy even said House is not investment. What an ediot he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION Of A 2 BEDROOM & 1 BEDROOM BUNGALOW(semi-de)IN LUGBE ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.