Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Can 25 Million Naira Build This? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? (73101 Views)

Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Can 11 Million Naira Build This Kind House? / Can 2 Million Naira Build Me A 3 Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by StrongAlphMale: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.

So because you're sleeping at the factory means you're going to mak 200m in a year? Like Dude are you ok? Is it your factory? Na u build am? So U don't have any rent or bills to pay?

U talk like a child without responsibilities. Na initial gra gra just dey worry you so, it's like you recently got the job in the factory. After few months your body go calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

So because you're sleeping at the factory means you're going to mak 200m in a year? Like Dude are you ok? Is it your factory? Na u build am? So U don't have any rent or bills to pay?

U talk like a child without responsibilities. Na initial gra gra just dey worry you so, it's like you recently got the job in the factory. After few months your body go calm down.

The joke is one you. Its a 4 years journey na the last lap i dey. Me wey dey inside hinterland since.before.COVID. dey play. Na me go dey city with una dey do hand to mouth. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
ttmax09:
That's how you lot fail exams, he asked a simple question and you were busy dishing out advice as if the op is a kid, what's wrong with you Nigerians sef and always advising people on how to spend their money. Oversabi people.

I was the top tier all thru my entire academic days you half baked poorly trained graduate
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Nna17:

Please if there's a job vacancy around you please help me out, I want my situation to change

Your faith will lead you to your reward. You will maifest amd tesify gloriously. Mark it down

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
fkj950ax:

You are truly a CHILD! Improve your argument, not raise your voice or insult people.
You weren't judgmental in one hand, but you decide to insult me on the other hand? You that went to Harvard and Cambridge and MIT just wasted your parents money.
PS. I didn't even finish Primary School, not to talk of being a Graduate (or half baked one sef).

The joke is on you. The burden of Families are on my shoulder. Seventy people weight load dey my shoulder yet no bending. Get lost
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
dominion001:
Oga, he only asked a simple question. The answer should be Either yes or no and not for you to come and give him lectures on how he should use his money. Live your life the way you want it and allow others do what they want to do with their money.

Nigerians sha.

And if i no wake the thread up how e go reach front page, you lowlofe pure water truck workwr
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Twilight2:

Bro we are ready to be schooled.
I would also want to have knowledge on this Sir.

The kind of people whose attention i like. I wish i can speak to you in clear terms here. But they will say i want your money
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by loswhite(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
naijapips04:

The best thing I've read this year. Aside status, owning a house is not a good investment. For a struggling guy, grow the shit out of that 25m. 25m in a good business should give us at least 70m in a year. Rent and grow this. In , 4 years, use the residual income to buy a house. Don't go and dump all your life savings in a house.
The way most of you talk about business is like there is zero percent chance of loosing your money. The annoying part is If I give you the money say make you run this business make you give me 50 million then keep 20 million for yourself...lol. we go start to hear stupid stories for end of year
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by OmoFiditi: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time

So he should living on trees while he expand his income streams.
Do you know if does have multiple income streams?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:

So he should living on trees while he expand his income streams.
Do you know if does have multiple income streams?

Alakori. Now that he hasnt built is he staying on trees. Iwo omo alailekoyi angry
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by MasterTeeUSA: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
The simple answer is NO. Plan to spend N40m for this type of house. Roofing alone will gulp about N4-5m, Shell and Blocks plus Cement - N4m, Windows and Doors/Art Work - N5m, Fence and Gate - N2-3m, POP/Screeding - N2.5-3m, Electrical - N1.5 - 2m, Plumbing and Borehole - N2m - N2.5m, Painting - N2m, Outdoor flooring and Painting - N2-3m...Foundation with German Flooring - N5m. Total so far about N30m...Furnishing and total interior decor..Bedding, Toilet fittings, Sitting Room, Interior Decor, Kitchen cabinets budget another N10m.

Total about N40m. Feel free to add and subtract. These are my rough estimates based on whats popping in the country and your need. If you need to add Solar, Heater, Washer and Dryer plus Generator Standby...add another N5m.

CapitalBank:
I know things are expensive due to economic trajectory of the country.

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

File Photo for illustration
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by tnerro1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
It’s ok
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by MasterTeeUSA: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
You can build a house to give you residual income... building materials are getting more expensive and businesses are not guaranteed. I do agree one shouldnt use all the savings to build a house...but having a house gives peace of mind than renting and be looking over your shoulders every year.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by johnog4sure: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
Unless you have excess, it is better to expand income generating systems. I.e build more businesses than build a house that doesnt generate or create substantial wealth on time
If u are not sure of profiting from business, building a house is not a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by dannydevito(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dikastan:
It will do that comfortably and you will get change sef. Make sure you are involved in the process fully to avoid being exploited by the engineer. Buy materials yourself. The money is very ok

Not every architect/ engineer is dubious he can get this house delivered turnkey or carcass after due negotiations. Far less than 25 would deliver this house, all things equal
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by adekzy: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akinowon123:
Send in your drawings, let me prepare a comprehensive material schedule for you. The size of the building and specifications will determine if it will be enough or not.
But I did one recently and it was around that amount

Can I send you a drawing as well, 8Mini flat Building for rental development.

2 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by LilySam: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is electric wearable breast pump, and double electric breast pump.

You can pump anywhere you are. Breast pump is for all mummies, Whether working class, business mum etc.

With breast pump, you will be able to do your exclusive breastfeeding with ease. You have adequate will adequate rest. Postnatal isn't a child play at all.

Some kids, find it so difficult to suck directly from their mum's nipple. Are you going to watch your little child starve?

This is the solution to your worries.

The importance of this breast milk is bigger than the money itself.

Double electric breast pump is 15k
Wearable electric breast pump is 30k

Contact me on 0.9.0.6.9.1.7.7.7.1.7.

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ynix(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
CapitalBank:

Can 25M build a contemporary 4 bedroom bungalow in today's economy in Nigeria with standard finishing?

Of course
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Love800(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
I dont sleep at home?
DrDoc:

Theb you dont know business. I cam grow 25M and make atleast 200M annually. I am doing this at the moment. Infact been sleeping at the favtory since October and not leaving until November 2024.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by fkj950ax(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

The joke is on you. The burden of Families are on my shoulder. Seventy people weight load dey my shoulder yet no bending. Get lost

They should have chosen someone else, and not you. Bad decision. Why do you want to be the only champion in your family?

Imagine if they had chosen someone else, and that person has been able to raise 20 people in the family. Each person today will have just the responsibility of just 3-4 person on their shoulders, and not one person alone carrying 70, and boasting on NL "no bending". You even call your family members weight. Your mind is black evil.
You see your education was a bloody waste, and you are not a nice person, even to your blood family.
Bring up others to raise the whole family, and STOP TRYING TO BE LORD AND SAVIOUR of your family.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kkonsults: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
adekzy:

Can I send you a drawing as well, 8Mini flat Building for rental development.

You can send to +234 8169 897 915
kkonsults44@gmail.com
For your Comprehensive Material and Labor Schedule.

We can also handle your construction.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Procashtips(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

The mentality behind is the assumption is everyone is on the same mental level. Go amd research on how owning the entire sector in a value chain can grow money exponentially

Good day. Half baked graduates

You do not have the traits of someone who has seen money before.

I'm not trying to be rude.

Successful people hardly spam threads boasting of turning ₦1 to ₦2m the way you have done on this thread so far
Only fraudsters with no substance act like this.

If you are good at making ₦200m annually with ₦25m, believe me, you won't be on this thread replying multiple comments.

4 Likes

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
Procashtips:

You do not have the traits of someone who has seen money before.

I'm not trying to be rude.

Successful people hardly spam threads boasting of turning ₦1 to ₦2m the way you have done on this thread so far
Only fraudsters with no substance act like this.

If you are good at making ₦200m annually with ₦25m, believe me, you won't be on this thread replying multiple comments.

No problem. I dont need your validation and wont say anything as you from the keyboard can dictate who has and hasnt seen money before. Joker
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Ikpongiton: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Dikastan:
It will do that comfortably and you will get change sef. Make sure you are involved in the process fully to avoid being exploited by the engineer. Buy materials yourself. The money is very ok
bad adviser.why not also advise him to build the house by himself so that he can keep all the money for himself.do not also forget that, there are fake building materials every where in Nigerian market.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by Procashtips(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:

No problem. I dont need your validation and wont say anything as you from the keyboard can dictate who has and hasnt seen money before. Joker

Lol if only you know.

I can't shout.

With your story, you should be ₦1b rich within 5 years.

Tell me, are you worth ₦50m put together (assets and cash)?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by dbestcno(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
It can't oh. Only cement and iron rods go consume half of it. Never talk of blocks, sand, gravel, labourers
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
DrDoc:
motivational speakers, let who wants to build build, let who wants to do business do business, stop derailing destiny.
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
motivational speakers, let who wants to build build, let who wants to do business do business, stop derailing destiny.

Oga. Public forum is for commenting. I musnt say what someone else says. Did i point a gun enforcing my comment ?
Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by kashmoneyz: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
If there's a good soil profile, there's not as much cost incurred during the foundation construction. If this is the case, I have an estimate of 14million to finish the carcass and we can put 12m to finish it exquisitely
CapitalBank:

Re: Can 25 Million Naira Build This? by DrDoc: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Lol if only you know.

I can't shout.

With your story, you should be ₦1b rich within 5 years.

Tell me, are you worth ₦50m put together (assets and cash)?

Crossing 2B by 2024. Rest dude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Practically Calculate The Quantity (m2) Of Roofing Sheet Required / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House? / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.